X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kirdenis View Post
    Hello,

I am wondering about dosage. It sayd you should take 5 caps., but wouldn't it depend on your size/weight? I weight 205 pounds and was wondering if maybe 5 caps. is not enough. I've been taking it for a week and can't really feel anything. It doesn't even makes me sleepy. Should I maybe increase the dose?

Thanks.
    5 caps is all you need. do you take stims close to bed?

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
    How does this product compare to straight GABA? I was under the impression that there was no cycle for GABA supplementation...what in this product requires the cycle?
    this product does not have gaba in it. the l-dopa and few other ingredients are important to cycle
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

no stims

Hello,

No, no stims close to bed time. I do in the morning before hitting the weights only, and some times after lunch.
      I wondered about dosage because I saw a post by Julie, and she is 150 pounds. I just thought there was no way we would get the same results given the 50-pound difference. And second, because I was not felling sleepy.

Another thing, does it really matter whether I take it 30-60 minutes before going to bed or just before going to bed (5 mins.)? I'm assuming it doesn't make a difference, but would like to know it from you. I mean, taking it 5 mins. before going to bed, obviously, I wouldn't feel sleepy, but I don't really care about felling sleepy. I sleep pretty well usually. Not feeling sleepy just made me think that maybe the dosage should be increased.

Thanks

Comment

Let me shoot a question your way!
        I pulled the trigger on that BB.com sale with 2 blue growth + 1 blue gene a while back.
        Anyway... is there a preferred way of using these two products together?
        Or take them just like you would take them normally?

Thx fellas!!

Comment

Originally posted by iwantsomepie View Post
          Let me shoot a question your way!
          I pulled the trigger on that BB.com sale with 2 blue growth + 1 blue gene a while back.
          Anyway... is there a preferred way of using these two products together?
          Or take them just like you would take them normally?

Thx fellas!!
          Take the Blue Gene pre-workout and the Blue Growth pre-bed. Play around with the timing to see what works best for you.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have been using this product for about 5 days now and it doesn't seem to be putting me to sleep. I take it about 2 hrs after my last meal and then do not take my pre-bed shake/meal until about 45 mins later. Anything I might be doing wrong? I am just assuming some people will not feel it at all. I am going to use ZMA with it tonight and see if that helps. Thanks.

Comment

Any thoughts at all? Still doesn't seem to be working

Comment

The L-Dopa in it wound me up instead of putting me to sleep. Try taking it in the late afternoon?
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i am wondering the same thing. i recently added blue growth and blue gene and i can not sleep. i take a few B Gene at lunch and a few at dinner. i take all of the B growth an hour before bed. it takes me a while to fall asleep and i can not sleep for long periods. maybe i should take B growth early in the day too....

Comment

Working...
                  X