Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Acid Gen 2 w/VPX NO SHOTGUN OK?

Hey guys,
    just about to start ra2 tomorrow and wondered if anyone has used it along with NO SHOTGUN or a like supp. Thanks for the input.

I haven't done it, but I think you should be fine.
    Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

should be fine.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
        should be fine.
        thanks again for a great product, i am looking very foward to the upcoming results!

Comment

maybe if you were going to take ra1, the caffeine might affect you, but as the guys have said, you should be ight
          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

I hear NO shotgun tastes like butt. Does it?

Not that I am an expert, but yeah I would think it should work good. The caffeine can add some good workout intensity, so that would only help results! If you are tired and lethargic, how good are you gonna pump that iron? Not well!

You should do great man.
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
            -or-
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
              I thought so.

Comment

[QUOTE=babolat]I hear NO shotgun tastes like butt. Does it? [QUOTE]
                Personally i think it does, but it's worth it. I tried ra2 with shotgun this morning and had a great workout, much more concentration. Either way, thumbs up so far!

Comment

[QUOTE=apexr1][QUOTE=babolat]I hear NO shotgun tastes like butt. Does it?
                  Personally i think it does, but it's worth it. I tried ra2 with shotgun this morning and had a great workout, much more concentration. Either way, thumbs up so far!
                  Wouldn't go around saying you know what ass tastes like.....

j/k

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

[QUOTE=Spartan][QUOTE=apexr1]
                    Originally posted by babolat

Wouldn't go around saying you know what ass tastes like.....

j/k

haha

In my defense, taste is 70% smell, and I have endured a lot of locker rooms, old people, hospitals, public bathrooms, etc..so i have an idea...

but i know you are joking.
                    "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                    -or-
                    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

I have tried NO EXPLODE preworkout with RA2 with great energy and no jitters,etc. I just prefer the CL supps, so am dropping the NO Explode. The RA2 is BY FAR the best thermo/fat burner I have tried with AWESOME hunger control and good steady energy. One possible concern is that I have been on RA2 for 1-2 weeks and am experiencing some loose stool/the big "D"..Current stack includes GB,WB,GG,PW,RA2...I may try dropping my RA2 dose to ONE pill 2X daily, but am concerned about losing efficacy. Also, I am not positive that RA2 is the culprit, but it is a strong suspect being the last supp. added to my current stack. I am doing 1-2 gallons water daily.

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                        I have tried NO EXPLODE preworkout with RA2 with great energy and no jitters,etc. I just prefer the CL supps, so am dropping the NO Explode. The RA2 is BY FAR the best thermo/fat burner I have tried with AWESOME hunger control and good steady energy. One possible concern is that I have been on RA2 for 1-2 weeks and am experiencing some loose stool/the big "D"..Current stack includes GB,WB,GG,PW,RA2...I may try dropping my RA2 dose to ONE pill 2X daily, but am concerned about losing efficacy. Also, I am not positive that RA2 is the culprit, but it is a strong suspect being the last supp. added to my current stack. I am doing 1-2 gallons water daily.
                        I got the same problems from NO-Xplode as far as the stool goes. Still get some from GM and PW mix too but not as bad. Could just be your body's way of dealing with it in the system. Or also, you're taking WB, which is also a nitric oxide but pill. That could be causing it. Did you get it from the NO as well?
                        Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                        Purple Wraath
                        Green Magnitude
                        Orange Triad
                        White Flood
                        Blue Up
                        100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Before my CL stack, I was taking NO Explode ONLY. No symptoms, but weak results. CL SUPPLEMENTS KICK ARSE!!! Anyways, I think you might be right and maybe my body is adjusting. Could be the GM/PW coctail. Fortunately, the side effects have been minor and well worth the benefit so far. Thanks for your input!

Comment

Originally posted by AJM
                            Before my CL stack, I was taking NO Explode ONLY. No symptoms, but weak results. CL SUPPLEMENTS KICK ARSE!!! Anyways, I think you might be right and maybe my body is adjusting. Could be the GM/PW coctail. Fortunately, the side effects have been minor and well worth the benefit so far. Thanks for your input!
                            Yeah, there was not enough "D" to make me quit the stack. I actually though NO-X was good as an energy booster, but didnt seem to do much else IMO.

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Working...