No announcement yet.

I don't know wheither to laugh or cry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know wheither to laugh or cry!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

You spelled whether wrong.

CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      You spelled whether wrong.

lol

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

lol do they use the vibrating weight that I see all the time in commericals also hahaha

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo View Post
          lol do they use the vibrating weight that I see all the time in commericals also hahaha

guys can do that for free... so i've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
            guys can do that for free... so i've heard.
            Isn't that how 5six and Dracoy hurt their wrists?

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              Isn't that how 5six and Dracoy hurt their wrists?
              that's a taboo subject

Comment

Less weight = less bulk brah.
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                X