X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pt: Nudz

Back

Triceps

Who would of thought this when you found me?

CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

I like nudz.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Crazy, I was immediately thinking "I hate HEX plates", and then that exact quote showed up !

Awesome work man, lats are freaky !

Comment

That belt is:

1) Not working
        2) HM

Comment

The Chinese flag one? It gives me power brah
          CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by dracoy View Post
            the chinese flag one? It gives me power brah
            oithoughtitwashellokitty

Comment

I would wear a hello kitty belt (SRS).

Probably would be a great conversation piece . Focusing on legs this year, so hopefully I get huge quads by next year!
              CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

I'm so nerdy.

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Solid !

Comment

I'll start cutting again after I hit my 500 deadlift. The gains with a haphazard diet is just too good
                    CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                      I'll start cutting again after I hit my 500 deadlift
                      What are you squatting now ? (for reps)

Comment

Back up to 315 (did 315 x 10 pre injury, used to be strong lol)

315 x 3-5 for sets of 5.
                        225 x 20.
                        365 x 1 x 1 x 1, last squat day.

I want to hit my 405 . Going to focus on hitting 365 until it feels natural then move on to 385.
                        CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
                        X