Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can drinking lemon water be too much acid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can drinking lemon water be too much acid?

Hello everyone I just have a quick question. I drink 2 gallons of water a day, recently I started squeezing fresh lemon into my water which is soo much easier to drink, could this be too much acid for my stomach?

Here is a list of the supps I am taking.
    Mitotropin
    Animal Omgea
    Animal Pak
    Reduction
    White Flood
    Green Mag
    Purple Wraath
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Now everyone dont rush too reply to this post lol.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Lemon has antiseptic properties, to prevent sepsis. It a good source of vitamin C, an important element of tire, the absorption of iron, antioxidants, and many other functions.Heartburn, bloating and belching symptoms relieved, because he has digestive properties.

Comment

Lemon water has a high percentage of flavonoids, which are known to enhance skin condition, which in turn, a healthy glow to skin and radiation. Moreover, it can also help to remove acne by removing unwanted toxins from the body.
        mobile phone batteries

Comment

Based on testimonials, conditions, ranging from dandruff and fungus under the toe to diabetes and cancer have lessened or in some cases gone into full remission simply by achieving a proper acid/base balance.
          www.thebesttimetogetpregnant.com

Comment

How many lemons do you squeeze into your water? I would think that unless you are juicing an alarming amount of lemons, you'll be fine, especially since the acid is being diluted by the water. Congrats on drinking the two gallons a day. I can hardly drink the eight glasses that is recommended. Maybe I will try putting lemon juice in my water!

Jane Miller, Health Insurance Advisor

Comment

The most important benefit of lemon water is that it helps speed up weight loss. Lemon water each day is the best thing you can do to make your body alkaline and healthy. Drinking water with lemon for weight loss is also an effective way
              Canada Drugs

Comment

Working...
              X