Thread: Exercising for fat loss question?

Default Exercising for fat loss question?

I am training every day at the gym running on the treadmill,using cardiovasculare training and weights for 1 hour. I seem to be losing body fat at an alarming rate which is good. I was wondering what diet would be best to follow to aid fat loss. Do I add protein shakes and cut carbs or add more carbs as I am burning so much energy?

honestly, i'd just keep doing what you are doing, until the fat loss has stopped. then, tweak your diet for additional fat loss.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
    Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Not a heart to heart, until you get some strength training, at least in the lower body one day and try to get up close and at least one hour cardio and if you can not really watch what they eat. gym less time = less calories

Quote Originally Posted by janysek View Post
    Not a heart to heart, until you get some strength training, at least in the lower body one day and try to get up close and at least one hour cardio and if you can not really watch what they eat. gym less time = less calories
    What the hell did you just say? lol.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Quote Originally Posted by janysek View Post
    Brah brah have you been taking the no-no pills?

I would definitely eat plenty of protein because it helps build muscles, but you will also want carbs for energy reasons. You will just have to experiment with different amounts of protein and carbs and see what works best for you. Your body will know when you are getting the right amounts of both!

Jane Miller, Health Insurance Advisor

The best exercise for fat loss from the body is: morning walk or jogging, cycling, and swimming. Including fruits and vegetables in your regular diet is the most important factor to lose weight and fat from your body rapidly.

Thread Information