creatine and arginine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creatine and arginine

Can you tell my WHY GB, WB, and GM should be taken on an empty stomach? Or at least why they shouldn't be mixed with whey?

For max absorption.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
      For max absorption.
      to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by gymdog
        Can you tell my WHY GB, WB, and GM should be taken on an empty stomach? Or at least why they shouldn't be mixed with whey?
        GM should be fine with whey

Comment

lets try again...

O.k., maybe I didn't phrase that properly....
          Can anyone tell me WHY I will get better absorption taking these supplements on an empty stomach? Also, WHY is GM okay with whey, but nothing else? Why aren't the others okay with whey? I ask because while trying to gain, eating every 2 hrs or so means my stomach is never actually empty...

Comment

Because your body will absorb the supplements quicker on an empty stomach, why? becuase it doesnt have to fight with a shake or some food to break it down, its only breaking down the supplements thus making them absorb quicker
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
              Because your body will absorb the supplements quicker on an empty stomach, why? becuase it doesnt have to fight with a shake or some food to break it down, its only breaking down the supplements thus making them absorb quicker
              Sethva is right. Quicker absorbtion = more results

Comment

Working...
              X