Thread: A Question For Kane

Default A Question For Kane

Kane,

I am always intrigue of your leanness and vascularity year round. May I ask how do you do that exactly while also pack on muscle? Is it all because you have great genetics. Or is it because you use a certain technique?

Thanks

Wil

I actually only allow myself 2-4 months per year to try to add muscle. If that. The rest of the year I like to stay pretty lean and maybe 'peak' at least twice in that period. Even at my heaviest though, I'm pretty content with just adding even 1-2lbs or being 1-2lbs heavier than the previous year. 186-187lbs is the heaviest I've ever been. The rest of the year I walk around between 175-180lbs.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Well, I mean during your first year of serious training, you probably don't have as much muscle on your frame as you do now, what sort of things did you do to gain the muscles you have now, dieting, nutrition, calories, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    I actually only allow myself 2-4 months per year to try to add muscle. If that. The rest of the year I like to stay pretty lean and maybe 'peak' at least twice in that period. Even at my heaviest though, I'm pretty content with just adding even 1-2lbs or being 1-2lbs heavier than the previous year. 186-187lbs is the heaviest I've ever been. The rest of the year I walk around between 175-180lbs.
    Well, I mean during your first year of serious training, you probably don't have as much muscle on your frame as you do now, what sort of things did you do to gain the muscles you have now, dieting, nutrition, calories, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    I have like 12 years of training logs... big mistake I did was um... I never dated the year. LOL!
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf View Post
    I have like 12 years of training logs... big mistake I did was um... I never dated the year. LOL!
    Lol. Yes that does blow. Fortunately I learned quickly from that mistake
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Quote Originally Posted by Wil View Post
    I just thought I would chime in about a couple (of the MANY) things that stand out about Kane (vs. others):

Years of consitent / frequent training
    Knowledge ( = power )
    Overall lifestyle (that is in balance / in line with / enhances his goals)
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 08-01-2010 at 05:39 AM.

Kane just wondering what do you do as a day job?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
    Kane just wondering what do you do as a day job?
    Let me rephrase that, how does a insane typical day go for a insane trainer go?

Thread Information