should I drop creatine while cutting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I drop creatine while cutting?

I was never a big fan of the water weight from creatine (even though its only temporary). Actually the only creatine that doesnt give me the bulky results is Green Bulge. Lately I've been adding some regular creatine to my post workout drink, besides my Myozene. I havent lost any gains at all, actually I look bigger. But my goals were always to be lean, muscular and cut. Lately in my workouts, the veins are crazy and it used to stay wit me especially in my shoulders,upper chest , bi's, and forearms the most. But it seems that not long after my workout, they seem to be stickin out less. Do u think this is due to my creatine adding water? Also I havent been doin as much cardio, but I started heavy again today. I dont wanna wait till the weather gets nice again to play catch-up for the summer. So while I'm goin through a cuttin/leanin out phase, should I scratch the creatine? P.S my current stack is:
    GB,GG,RA2, Myozene,bcaa,whey,multi,arginine,glutamine,trac extreme,dopatech and some other basic supporters like fish/flax oil etc. and last but not least ....creatine mono for post
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Drop the creatine mono post workout. The green bulge should not cause much water retention. Mono does for some reason, as I experience bloating with it. I would stick with taking your GB preworkout so it helps with restoring ATP ... but like you said, if you didn't experience bloating with GB its because MCC and CEE seem to not bloat people as much as creatine mono. I'm not really sure what's contributing to the vascularity not hanging around, it could be any number of things.

I hope this helps.
    RR

Comment

I also just noticed that one of my other pre workout supps is Synthatrex which evidentally ALSO contains creatine mono (5 grams). So not only am I takin it post, but also pre. This sucks. I knew I didnt change anything about my workouts, and I was even takin in less carbs and more protein. The best combo I ever had was white blood / green bulge, along with a pre w/o drink since WB never gave me the super duper pump I needed. Trac Extreme N.O. is by far the best pre pump drink I ever had, and it didnt bloat me up either. Gotta go back to the drawing board, with the originals I guess.

Comment

I must say, Synthetrax. I used that for a while. 1) How can you drink that stuff? 2.) Do you get the "Niacin flush"? My arms and neck would turn flush red after I drank it.

Comment

hey is that u in that pic? man u look great nice abs. thats what im training for right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x
            hey is that u in that pic? man u look great nice abs. thats what im training for right now lol
            Thanx, yeah thats me, but the abs have really been hidin out do to tons of waterweight. Thats the best they've been yet. And while I am gettin bigger size wise, Im losin definition which is something I always felt was my prime goal. I dont want a six , I want the eight, if its genetically there. But I'll tell ya this, sythatrex does suck in taste. But if u want a potent ass creatine mono, thats a good one. But beware, you will bloat. So I've decided to stop CM , since theres already a lil in my TRAC, and MYOZENE.

Comment

Just came back from the store, got trac extreme again and a refill on my white blood. Then I went to shoprite, DDDAAAAMMMM these puerto rican chicks are bad. I married one, but their all incredible. Anyway,I got like 25$ in lean thick chicken breast. I'm already stacked w my tuna...OH SHIT forgot more eggs........I'll be back, goin to shoprite to get eggs and SITE SEE!

Comment

I understand where you are coming from, and the only time I *MIGHT* consider dropping ceatine all-together is before a photo shoot, bodybuilding competition, or POSSIBLY pre-beach (results will vary even then).

Comment

How Long Does It Take Take Rid The Water Weight? Does It Depend On Peeing, Sweating Or Just Not Bein On Creatine?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                    How Long Does It Take Take Rid The Water Weight? Does It Depend On Peeing, Sweating Or Just Not Bein On Creatine?
                    Pretty much all three. Losing it in urination though is probably the best as sweat your body will work to regain or hold incoming water. I feel ya on the 'ricans. Married a mexican myself but still, south of the border is the stuff. Question though, how can you drink TRAC? Stuff tasted so damn bad I had to go NO Xplode instead just to keep taking supps. Keep up the good work man, like was said, you're at the point a lot of us are trying to get to.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Soldiers who used creatine lost 1% bodyfat over those who did not. Just thought that would put the importance of creatine in a good light.
                      "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                      -or-
                      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Usually I drop the creatine mono I'm on about a month out from competition time and switch to a Kre-alkalyn product, this is done to reduce any chance of water retention but I do keep taking my preworkout drink (as long as it doesn't contain creatine mono, preferably it contains a different form of creatine).
                        - Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
                        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                          Soldiers who used creatine lost 1% bodyfat over those who did not. Just thought that would put the importance of creatine in a good light.
                          Yeah I've heard it helps to burn fat, but does that count for all types of creatine? (CEE, Cm etc?)

Comment

I would imagine all, yes. That is of course assuming that all are actually absorbed, which only mono has been proven to do...atleast efficiently,etc
                            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                            -or-
                            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Aite fellas, well look. Im doin this: chicken,turkey,tuna,egg whites,water,oatmeal...... trac extreme and WB/GB/GG/((((LIFT SESSION)))Myozene/GG again....Besides all the other crap we gotta take multis , glutamine and all the shit I dont feel like typin. iM REALLY GETTIN UPSET AT MYSELF . I shouldve known CM would bloat me. But I aint no bitch. GOD didnt put this man here to be a quitter. Watch my next pic pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X