Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some guidance

Hi Everyone

Im new to the forum and heard about you guys on the crossfit forum. Just looking for other female perspectives on White Flood & REDuction.

On a scale from 1-10 of shape I am in, id say Im about an 8. Im 5ft, 103lbs very little body fat. Very active. The problem is the affiliate I go to has weird hours so if I have to work late my CF workouts cant be consistent so I joined a normal gym down the street and go in the morning. I HATE waking up in the morning and going to the gym, but even more than that I dont have the energy in the morning to want to do the work outs. Which is what lead a fellow CFer to recommend white flood. Im not a fan of eating first thing in the morning so I usually grab 1/2 a banana just so I have something in my stomach and head to the gym.

Ive looking through the girl power posts and just wanted to get a feel for any girls on here that use White flood and/or REDuction and what your feedback is.

My goals are simply to drop 3lbs max and then maintain but more to give me a little more energy in the morning.

Any insight for feedback would be great. Remember Im new here so Im not familiar with all of the products, just the ones Ive heard on the CF forums.

Thanks for any help

Hello fellow XF'er!! I'm actually on REDuction right now. I love the time released energy and the fact that it doesn't leave me with that jittery feeling like some of the other fat burners do.

If you're simply looking for something to give you energy for your am workouts then go with White Flood. If you want to take both REDuction and White Flood make sure you space them out.

Also, if you'd like to try our samples first, go here: http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...included%29-lt
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

To me it sounds like the smart thing for me to do would be to take REDuction only for the mere fact it has the time released energy and the benefits of being a fat burner.

Why would someone take both White Flood & REDuction together? Just for the added boost of energy that White Flood provides?

Comment

Originally posted by Charis View Post
        To me it sounds like the smart thing for me to do would be to take REDuction only for the mere fact it has the time released energy and the benefits of being a fat burner.

Why would someone take both White Flood & REDuction together? Just for the added boost of energy that White Flood provides?
        Pretty much. I love the energy from the REDuction but you do have to cycle it just like the Flood. My plans will be to take a month break after the REDuction then start using Flood when I need it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thats very helpful. Thanks a lot. I put in a request for samples so I'll let you know how it goes when I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Charis View Post
            Thats very helpful. Thanks a lot. I put in a request for samples so I'll let you know how it goes when I get them.
            Great, thanks!!

Comment

Keep in mind the REDuction is also available in tablets

Welcome to CL !!!

Comment

Working...
              X