No announcement yet.

Rollin thru 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squat balance seems to be the thing that leaves me the quickest, so I understand where you're coming from there.
    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Ya that has alot to do with it. I hate getting back into squats
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

Maybe be rough but at least you're able to lift again. Slow and steady.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Bench Press: 65%x5, 75%x5, 85%x5

130x5

150x5

170x5

Incline DB Press 5x10 45x10

Kroc Rows 2x20 60x2 (was planning on doing 3 sets but those take the crap out of you!)

Cable Pressdown 3x8 50x3

Thoughts

Things felt great. Not much else to say. DPS nutrition is kinda pissing me off. Ive been checking my order online and the shipping has been slow as hell. The only reason I went through them was due to the fact that they had Blue Growth and BB.com was already on backorder so I had no choice. Oh well. Ill be excited when it comes in!
          CFD

Comment

The plan was to do deadlifts today but I went ahead and did some yoga for stretching. I have to say, it has helped alot in numerous areas
            CFD

Comment

Dead Day: 65% x5, 75% x5, 85% x5

205x5

220x5

265x5

45 degree hyperextension 25lbplatex1, 35x3, 45x2

Roman Chairs 5x20

Barbell Curls 80x3

Thoughts

A bad day turned great. Came home and noticed I saw that my package came in! Came with Blue Growth, Blue Up, and Glycergrow. I really didnt want to workout but when I got started, I felt great. I missed the feeling of Glycergrow. Im not a guy who chases the "pump"(I think its very idiotic) but I do love the feeling GG gives. Overall I felt great during the workout. BTW, Ive been doing several sets of pullups during my rests for the past week or so. I havent really mentioned that.

So current stack: Myofusion, Krill Oil, Orange Triad, Orange green complex, PW, GB, Blue Growth, BU, and Glycergrow
              CFD

Comment

This should be the start of my 2nd week but due to interuptions, its the ending of my 1st.

Military Press(standing, which is the highly optimal way. I havent tried my max for awhile in these so this was aimed toward that somewhat)

worked up to my max of 125x5(wasnt to dissappointed due to my injury being close to my shoulders)

DB Laterals 5x10 17 1/2x5(these were quite easy but I was in a hurry since the gym was closing)

Weighted Dips 4x8w/ 45lb plate

T-Bar Row 3x10 90x3 (Was really being rushed so I picked these 2 randomly and supersetted them with just a minute of rest between)
                supersetted w/
                Reverse Barbell Curls 3x10 45lb bar x3

Thoughts

Workout wasnt to shabby. Intensity was great for the most part and did what I needed to get done. Im happy to be back on 5/3/1 template. I was on it for 3yrs previously before I started on Defranco's program. It fits well with me. I can definitely tell the difference of being on Glycergrow(and possibly BU?). Muscles are starting to seem harder which is probably the BU. Blue Growth has tremendously helped with sleep. Way more restful in the morning.
                CFD

Comment

Wow. Its been about 4 weeks since Ive been on Cl.com. Well I just got back from my honeymoon with my beautiful wife. Everything went great. The reason why I wasnt on for such a long time was due to the are in Ireland we were in. No internet. It was actually incredibly nice. I live out in the middle of a 2200 acre ranch in Texas but even there I have internet, tv, and phone. But where we were, none of that. Just amazing. But with all that said, I have lost some substantial weight. I saw it coming months ago. Definitely no excuse. I just have priorites before lifting. But looking forward to getting back to it! Missed being on here!
                  CFD

Comment

Congratulations!! And you were on your honeymoon, you better not have spent your time on the internet!!!
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks to you both! Lol and no, no internet. We didnt even have any actually. Well this week will be the week for finding maxes on my 4 big lifts and sliding back into things slowly. I probably wont even post anything here this week since there wont be much to say. Next week should be the start of somethin special
                      CFD

Comment

Didnt work out this past week due to going through a gym transition. My former has just gotten too crowded with the wrong people. Im looking forward to this newest one anyway. Charles Austin, the Olympic Gold Medalist, opened this one up. Its about 10,000sq ft and is focused primarily on sports performance so its right up my alley. Cant wait to start!
                        CFD

Comment

Last night was my first night back at the gym in almost 2 months, which is scary. But I went real well. My partner and I got our maxes on bench and both of ours were embarrassing to an extent. But it could of been worse so it will be no problem. We got to talk to Charles Austin for awhile so that was pretty cool. While working out, we also saw him sprinting on the track they have. Have you ever seen Adrian Peterson run? Ok think faster. The dude has the legs of a gazelle and the speed of a cheetah. Just insane. But anyway, the gym is great. Luckily for me, my whole fire station has gotten outta wack in the gym for the past 2 months also so Im not the only one. We all have something to work towards. But its great to be back!
                          CFD

Comment

Working...
                          X