Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rollin thru 2010

D.E. Lower

Vertical Jump 6x2 (I dont have a way of measuring how high I jump yet other than marking the outside of the gym so Ill try to figure it out.

Barbell Reverse Lunge w/ knee lift 2x10 135x5

DB Pullthrough 3x8 50x3

Hanging Leg Raises 4x10

Thoughts
    Again, nothing to streneous. Things felt great today. My D.E day probably wont get to high in volume since Ill be working legs twice a week. I havent felt any negative pain from working my chest monday (since of my injury). Im excited to get back to the gym. My CL stack should be extending here soon.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Good job, man! I'm glad you're feeling good coming off your injury!
    We'll see how this goes...

Thanks bro. Ive missed it alot; especially when you made it a routine of your day. Im alil sore just from these workouts but it was expected
    CFD

Quote Originally Posted by farmerson12 View Post
    Thanks bro. Ive missed it alot; especially when you made it a routine of your day. Im alil sore just from these workouts but it was expected
    Doesn't the soreness feel sooo good though amiright yea!

Ha it sure does. Although it does interfere with work. Climbing up and down stairs and the appartaus makes my poor legs feel jelloish
    CFD

So my doctor is finally allowing me to get back to lifting this thursday

Ha it sure does. Although it does interfere with work. Climbing up and down stairs and the appartaus makes my poor legs feel jelloish
    Yea I get that jelloish feeling sometimes, usually full leg stretches does the trick atleast for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
    Yea I get that jelloish feeling sometimes, usually full leg stretches does the trick atleast for me.
    No doubt. Massaging has done wonders also
    CFD

R.E Upper

Incline DB Press 4x12 50x4

Lat Pulldown(neutral grip) 4x8 150x3 140x1
    superset
    Band Pull aparts(EFS pink) 4x12

L-lateral Raise 4x10 20x4(somewhat to light)

DB Shrugs 3x8 95x1 100x2

DB Skullcrusher 3x8 40x2 30x1

Captain of Crush Gripper(No.1) 3x max reps 1-(18right, 17 Left) 2-(20R,17L) 3-(21R, 20L)

Thoughts
    Pretty good day. Everything feels good. I beginning to be at ease with the amount of strength I have lost. I just have more to work for. I a better note, I made a order for Blue Growth, Blue Up, and Glycergrow! I havent tried the first 2 yet so Im excited about that. And I love me some Glycergrow so thats pretty darn awesome too. Should come in next week
    CFD

2nd Week Back to Training

M.E. Lower

Free Barbell Squat 3rm 275lb(Still isnt 100%. Thats changes next week)

Hack Squat 3x12 160x3

Single Leg Seated Leg Curl 3x8 100x3

Seated Calf Raise 4x10 180x4

Circuit 2x

Sprinter Sit Ups x10

V-Ups x6

Toe Touches x8

Thoughts
    Didnt want ot workout out today at all but you got to make yourself sometimes. First time for M.E. Lower since Ive been back from my injury. Didnt go to bad. The squatting felt like a boat motor that hasnt ran for awhile(which means rough). I tweaked the other 2 excercises to my liking for legs. My abs felt even worse than my legs. Thats why I only did 2 sets. I hoping my supps are coming in soon. Cant wait to try Blue Growth!
    CFD

Squat balance seems to be the thing that leaves me the quickest, so I understand where you're coming from there.
    We'll see how this goes...

Ya that has alot to do with it. I hate getting back into squats
    CFD

Maybe be rough but at least you're able to lift again. Slow and steady.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Bench Press: 65%x5, 75%x5, 85%x5

130x5

150x5

170x5

Incline DB Press 5x10 45x10

Kroc Rows 2x20 60x2 (was planning on doing 3 sets but those take the crap out of you!)

Cable Pressdown 3x8 50x3

Thoughts

Things felt great. Not much else to say. DPS nutrition is kinda pissing me off. Ive been checking my order online and the shipping has been slow as hell. The only reason I went through them was due to the fact that they had Blue Growth and BB.com was already on backorder so I had no choice. Oh well. Ill be excited when it comes in!
    CFD

The plan was to do deadlifts today but I went ahead and did some yoga for stretching. I have to say, it has helped alot in numerous areas
    CFD

Dead Day: 65% x5, 75% x5, 85% x5

205x5

220x5

265x5

45 degree hyperextension 25lbplatex1, 35x3, 45x2

Roman Chairs 5x20

Barbell Curls 80x3

Thoughts

A bad day turned great. Came home and noticed I saw that my package came in! Came with Blue Growth, Blue Up, and Glycergrow. I really didnt want to workout but when I got started, I felt great. I missed the feeling of Glycergrow. Im not a guy who chases the "pump"(I think its very idiotic) but I do love the feeling GG gives. Overall I felt great during the workout. BTW, Ive been doing several sets of pullups during my rests for the past week or so. I havent really mentioned that.

So current stack: Myofusion, Krill Oil, Orange Triad, Orange green complex, PW, GB, Blue Growth, BU, and Glycergrow
    CFD

This should be the start of my 2nd week but due to interuptions, its the ending of my 1st.

Military Press(standing, which is the highly optimal way. I havent tried my max for awhile in these so this was aimed toward that somewhat)

worked up to my max of 125x5(wasnt to dissappointed due to my injury being close to my shoulders)

DB Laterals 5x10 17 1/2x5(these were quite easy but I was in a hurry since the gym was closing)

Weighted Dips 4x8w/ 45lb plate

T-Bar Row 3x10 90x3 (Was really being rushed so I picked these 2 randomly and supersetted them with just a minute of rest between)
    supersetted w/
    Reverse Barbell Curls 3x10 45lb bar x3

Thoughts

Workout wasnt to shabby. Intensity was great for the most part and did what I needed to get done. Im happy to be back on 5/3/1 template. I was on it for 3yrs previously before I started on Defranco's program. It fits well with me. I can definitely tell the difference of being on Glycergrow(and possibly BU?). Muscles are starting to seem harder which is probably the BU. Blue Growth has tremendously helped with sleep. Way more restful in the morning.
    CFD

Wow. Its been about 4 weeks since Ive been on Cl.com. Well I just got back from my honeymoon with my beautiful wife. Everything went great. The reason why I wasnt on for such a long time was due to the are in Ireland we were in. No internet. It was actually incredibly nice. I live out in the middle of a 2200 acre ranch in Texas but even there I have internet, tv, and phone. But where we were, none of that. Just amazing. But with all that said, I have lost some substantial weight. I saw it coming months ago. Definitely no excuse. I just have priorites before lifting. But looking forward to getting back to it! Missed being on here!
    CFD

Congratulations!! And you were on your honeymoon, you better not have spent your time on the internet!!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Thanks to you both! Lol and no, no internet. We didnt even have any actually. Well this week will be the week for finding maxes on my 4 big lifts and sliding back into things slowly. I probably wont even post anything here this week since there wont be much to say. Next week should be the start of somethin special
    CFD

Thread Information