No announcement yet.

Rollin thru 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Ive been ordered by my chief to take a week off due to my injury, which was this last week. I went to the doctor today and he said my recovery has been great but I should take another week off. So unfortunately i wont be in the gym for several days. This has been a bad start since my recent recovery but i have to have alil more patience. Its not worth a injury
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

You're right - it's definitely not worth hurting yourself worse. Sorry to hear about the extended leave - hope the recovery continues well.
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

**double post**

Comment

So my doctor is finally allowing me to get back to lifting this thursday. It was great news. Its only be a couple of weeks but feels longer. Ill def be ready
          CFD

Comment

Well today was the first day back and it felt great!

Incline Bench Press 3rm 185

DB Floor Press w/ 50lbs 2x max reps 20, 17

DB Rows 4x8 75x4
            superset w/
            Incline Rear Delt Flyes 4x12 15x4

Box Shrug Bar(have no clue what its called) 3x10 225+the box(25lb?)x3

Hammer Curls 3x8 35x4

Thoughts
            Went light today and will continue to do so for a week or 2. Everything felt great. No pain in my chest(which is where I had my injury). I added PW with my stack of GB(along with OT, fish oil, and Myofusion). I plan on add Blue Up and Blue Growth to the stack soon as well. Looking forward to the rest of this week!
            CFD

Comment

D.E. Lower

Vertical Jump 6x2 (I dont have a way of measuring how high I jump yet other than marking the outside of the gym so Ill try to figure it out.

Barbell Reverse Lunge w/ knee lift 2x10 135x5

DB Pullthrough 3x8 50x3

Hanging Leg Raises 4x10

Thoughts
              Again, nothing to streneous. Things felt great today. My D.E day probably wont get to high in volume since Ill be working legs twice a week. I havent felt any negative pain from working my chest monday (since of my injury). Im excited to get back to the gym. My CL stack should be extending here soon.
              CFD

Comment

Good job, man! I'm glad you're feeling good coming off your injury!

Comment

Thanks bro. Ive missed it alot; especially when you made it a routine of your day. Im alil sore just from these workouts but it was expected
                  CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Thanks bro. Ive missed it alot; especially when you made it a routine of your day. Im alil sore just from these workouts but it was expected
                    Doesn't the soreness feel sooo good though amiright yea!
                    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Ha it sure does. Although it does interfere with work. Climbing up and down stairs and the appartaus makes my poor legs feel jelloish
                      CFD

Comment

So my doctor is finally allowing me to get back to lifting this thursday

Comment

Ha it sure does. Although it does interfere with work. Climbing up and down stairs and the appartaus makes my poor legs feel jelloish
                          Yea I get that jelloish feeling sometimes, usually full leg stretches does the trick atleast for me.
                          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Originally posted by Bolo View Post
                            Yea I get that jelloish feeling sometimes, usually full leg stretches does the trick atleast for me.
                            No doubt. Massaging has done wonders also
                            CFD

Comment

R.E Upper

Incline DB Press 4x12 50x4

Lat Pulldown(neutral grip) 4x8 150x3 140x1
                              superset
                              Band Pull aparts(EFS pink) 4x12

L-lateral Raise 4x10 20x4(somewhat to light)

DB Shrugs 3x8 95x1 100x2

DB Skullcrusher 3x8 40x2 30x1

Captain of Crush Gripper(No.1) 3x max reps 1-(18right, 17 Left) 2-(20R,17L) 3-(21R, 20L)

Thoughts
                              Pretty good day. Everything feels good. I beginning to be at ease with the amount of strength I have lost. I just have more to work for. I a better note, I made a order for Blue Growth, Blue Up, and Glycergrow! I havent tried the first 2 yet so Im excited about that. And I love me some Glycergrow so thats pretty darn awesome too. Should come in next week
                              CFD

Comment

2nd Week Back to Training

M.E. Lower

Free Barbell Squat 3rm 275lb(Still isnt 100%. Thats changes next week)

Hack Squat 3x12 160x3

Single Leg Seated Leg Curl 3x8 100x3

Seated Calf Raise 4x10 180x4

Circuit 2x

Sprinter Sit Ups x10

V-Ups x6

Toe Touches x8

Thoughts
                                Didnt want ot workout out today at all but you got to make yourself sometimes. First time for M.E. Lower since Ive been back from my injury. Didnt go to bad. The squatting felt like a boat motor that hasnt ran for awhile(which means rough). I tweaked the other 2 excercises to my liking for legs. My abs felt even worse than my legs. Thats why I only did 2 sets. I hoping my supps are coming in soon. Cant wait to try Blue Growth!
                                CFD

Comment

Working...
                                X