a quailty protein?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a quailty protein?

i'm looking for a good protein for between meal what is some good ones ?

Originally posted by wing911 View Post
    i'm looking for a good protein for between meal what is some good ones ?
    Right now I'm using Xtreme Formulations Whey & UP2.0. But you can't go wrong with ON or Myofusion either. Just depends on your goals and preferences.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
      Right now I'm using Xtreme Formulations Whey & UP2.0. But you can't go wrong with ON or Myofusion either. Just depends on your goals and preferences.
      I agree. Myofusion is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have tasted(chocolate at least). The only downfall for me is it doesnt contain casein in its matrix. Which is what I usually strive for. Xtreme Formulations makes one as well as ON. I use one from Dymatize which Im satisfied with. Like what JC said, it depends on goals, preferences, and budget
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

I used to take ON 100% Whey. I have switched to Dymatize ISO 100 for my morning shakes and pre-workout. It is 100% hydrolized, not a blend. Mixes well and feeds your muscles FAST! It's better than ON Platinum recently started taking CL Golden Gains immidiately post workout. Good stuff right there!
        Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
          I agree. Myofusion is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have tasted(chocolate at least)
          Myofusion Chocolate + OXIMEGA Greens =

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            Myofusion Chocolate + OXIMEGA Greens =
            Like PB&J
            Last edited by farmerson12; 07-10-2010, 06:26 PM.
            CFD

Comment

I agree. Myofusion is one of the best tasting protein shakes I have tasted(chocolate at least). The only downfall for me is it doesnt contain casein in its matrix. Which is what I usually strive for. Xtreme Formulations makes one as well as ON. I use one from Dymatize which Im satisfied with. Like what JC said, it depends on goals, preferences, and budget
              Which Dymatize protein are you using right now? I've been looking at different options. I've been enjoying the newer LG Lipotropic Protein for awhile, now that it's a blend.
              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Take a look at this one. Read the amino acid profile. Better than anything I can find, including ON Platinum and Dymatize ISO 100. Best price too!
                http://www.nutrabio.com/Products/whe...in_isolate.htm
                Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                  Which Dymatize protein are you using right now? I've been looking at different options. I've been enjoying the newer LG Lipotropic Protein for awhile, now that it's a blend.
                  Elite Gourmet. Ive been using it for awhile and have nothing bad to say about it. Its great on budget also. But Ill prolly be switching to XF brand since my budget permits. I think Lipotropic is fine; I just couldnt stomach it. By far the worst Ive tasted
                  CFD

Comment

I definitely felt that way about the old formula. The new one is much better.
                    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Protein supplements are simply different forms and blends of protein. The best protein supplements usually come in powder, liquid or bar form.
                      Shingles Symptoms Guide | appendicitis symptoms in men

Comment

Elite Gourmet
                        Awesome stuff !

Comment

I recently just purchased Trutein which is a blend but it is absolutely the best tasting i have found (choc dipped banana), and it seems to have more fiber and has added omega 3's which throws the texture off some but overall i am enjoyng

Comment

Elite Gourmet. Ive been using it for awhile and have nothing bad to say about it. Its great on budget also. But Ill prolly be switching to XF brand since my budget permits. I think Lipotropic is fine; I just couldnt stomach it. By far the worst Ive tasted
                            I tend to use a lot of dymatize elite - good quality and great price. Xtreme formulations ultra peptide is another favorite just a bit more $$
                            Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Ideally, a low-carb snack should have protein, healthy fat, and some fiber (so the best thing would be to have some raw veggies with your eggs or jerky). Here are some easy snack ideas. I will be adding to the list as time goes on. If you have easy ideas for snacks

Comment

Working...
                              X