Purple WRAATH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple WRAATH

I have the GM/PW combo. I plan on taking the GM about an hour before workout. I see alot of you drink PW while working out. Can you mix PW with water and keep it in a fridge to have later on your workout or will it lose it supplemental strength if it sits in the fridge. Or would it be better to have GM an hour and PW about 15 mins before lifting?
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

GM 1hr pre and PW 15 min pre and or during. I do not premix and let anything sit due to breakdown of the product.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Hey icetrauma, you are doin great here.

I agree, I mix it right before going to the gym (the PW)
      "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
      -or-
      http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by glb
        I have the GM/PW combo. I plan on taking the GM about an hour before workout. I see alot of you drink PW while working out. Can you mix PW with water and keep it in a fridge to have later on your workout or will it lose it supplemental strength if it sits in the fridge. Or would it be better to have GM an hour and PW about 15 mins before lifting?
        Well, it's fine to let the PW chill in the fridge for a hour or two, but the thing is... it's specifically designed for pre / during workout so you want the WRAATH in your system by the time you start lifting.

Comment

Alternate dosing idea:
          Personally I take the GM+PW in a preworkout cocktail approximately 35 minutes before. They taste great when mixed together and I feel them both kick in at the same time during my workout (usually the first 15 mintues)

Comment

I take the PW+GM about 20 minutes out from the gym pre-workout. Honestly didn't like the GM taste to begin with but as a mix, it's butter. The PW tastes awesome IMO. Might have to try taking it alittle bit earlier than 20 minutes, and see if it changes anything.
            Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
            Purple Wraath
            Green Magnitude
            Orange Triad
            White Flood
            Blue Up
            100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
            US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
              I take the PW+GM about 20 minutes out from the gym pre-workout. Honestly didn't like the GM taste to begin with but as a mix, it's butter. The PW tastes awesome IMO. Might have to try taking it alittle bit earlier than 20 minutes, and see if it changes anything.
              Bingo, you need to let the stuff works its course. My time is crunched most days, so I take GB 1hr pre, then hit a scoop of mag about 30min pre, seems to work very nice
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
              X