GM Pre Cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Pre Cardio

So I read the GM FAQ here and it was recommended to take GM pre cardio.

I am on a fat loss diet and doing fasted cardio (HIIT 20 mins on bike) first thing in the morning, around 30 minutes after I take my fat burner bills (Xenadrine) which I take immediatley upon waking.

I had great success losing weight like this last year.

I am now using GM and PW so I am wondering, before cardio should I be taking both before cardio with the Xenadrine?

If not both, which would you recommend I take, and how soon after or before I take the fat burner pills.

Thanks

Originally posted by funked View Post
    So I read the GM FAQ here and it was recommended to take GM pre cardio.

I am on a fat loss diet and doing fasted cardio (HIIT 20 mins on bike) first thing in the morning, around 30 minutes after I take my fat burner bills (Xenadrine) which I take immediatley upon waking.

I had great success losing weight like this last year.

I am now using GM and PW so I am wondering, before cardio should I be taking both before cardio with the Xenadrine?

If not both, which would you recommend I take, and how soon after or before I take the fat burner pills.

Thanks
    1) Can you post the Xenadrine ingredients ? (the exact version YOU have... there are many different ones)

2) Have you tried REDuction ?

Comment

I just bought a can of Animal Cuts today, so I will be using that to replace the Xenadrine.

Here is the ingrediants:

Ingredients

Serving Size: 1 Pak
      Servings Per Container: 42

Amount Per Serving:

Niacin (as niacinamide): 15mg
      Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL): 2mg

Thermogenic Complex: 575mg
      Synephrine
      Octopamine
      Tyramine
      Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG)
      L-Theanine
      PEA (phenylethylamine)

Lipotropic Complex: 75mg
      Choline Citrate
      Betaine HCL
      Inositol Monophosphate

Metabolic Complex: 900mg
      Guarana (22% Caffeine)
      L-Carnitine

Diuretic Complex: 750mg
      Dandelion Extract (taraxol, taraxerol)
      Uva Ursi Extract (arbutin, methyl-arbutin)

Thyroid Complex: 175mg
      Guggul (2.5% Guggulsterones)
      Soy Isoflavones

Insulin Potentiators: 100mg
      Alpha Lipoic Acid
      Chromium Polynicotinate
      Chromium Picolinate

Nucleotide Regulators: 300mg
      Phosphate
      Inosine
      Phosphatidylcholine

Neurotransmitter Regulators: 250mg
      St. John's Wort (0.3% hypericin)
      L-Tyrosine

Animal Cuts Complex: 812mg
      Citrilene (-hydroxycitric acid)
      Grapefruit Extract (naringin, naringenin)
      White Willow (bark)
      Phenylalanine (as L-phenylalanine)
      Ginger Root Extract (gingerols, shoagols)

Other Ingredients:

Bitter orange extract, green tea extract, cocoa extract, potassium phosphate, magnesium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, stearic acid

I haven't tried REDuction, I won't be able to afford it until next month anyway.

Hope you can help me out cheers.

Comment

I currently CANNOT recommend using anything with Garcinia Cambogia / Hydroxycitric acid...

Comment

I'm still a bit new to the whole gym supplements thing so I would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction! What would you advise?

Comment

Ok so I have just read about REDuction and the reviews seem pretty good, didn't hear about it before.

I am going to scrape some money together and buy a tub.

Can you now tell me in what order I should be taking it if doing fasted cardio? (Basically answer my OP but with using RED instead!).

Thanks!!!

Comment

Ok so I have just read about REDuction and the reviews seem pretty good, didn't hear about it before.

I am going to scrape some money together and buy a tub.

Can you now tell me in what order I should be taking it if doing fasted cardio? (Basically answer my OP but with using RED instead!).

Thanks!!!
              This is on a "cardio only" day right ?

Comment

Yeah, first thing in the morning.

Although I'll probably be taking it on workout days too which are first thing after breakfast (protein shake with oats).

Heres what I think I would do:

Cardio Days: Take the REDuction as soon as I wake, then 15 mins later start taking PW then start doing my HIIT cardio about 10 mins after that. After a 20 minute cardio session, I'd have my breakfast (protein+oat shake), then take GM about 30 mins later.

Workout Days: Take REDuction as soon as I wake, eat breakfast about 10 mins later (protein+oats shake), followed by GM about 5-10 mins later, and immediately start sipping on PW on my way to the Gym and during my workout.

How does that sound? I'm really not sure if its optimal or not, and I want the best results. They are expensive products so I want to get the full potential out of them!
                Last edited by funked; 06-24-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Cardio Days: Take the REDuction as soon as I wake, then 15 mins later start taking PW then start doing my HIIT cardio about 10 mins after that. After a 20 minute cardio session, I'd have my breakfast (protein+oat shake), then take GM about 30 mins later.
                  Sounds fine !! I'd be sipping on GM or PW between intervals, but I have a tough stomach

Comment

Workout Days: Take REDuction as soon as I wake, eat breakfast about 10 mins later (protein+oats shake), followed by GM about 5-10 mins later, and immediately start sipping on PW on my way to the Gym and during my workout.
                    Outstanding ! Be sure to mix the PW with plenty of water, up to a gallon or so works great during training.

Comment

Great! thanks.

I did the workout day stack in the order I listed today, after some squats I felt really lightheaded and dizzy for a few moments after each set. I lifted heavier than before though which I was happy about.

Comment

Working...
                      X