Green magnitude + whey protien?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green magnitude + whey protien?

I was wondering you can mix green magnitude and whey protien in the same mix for preworkout? because i got some whey that i dont find to effective and want to finish it. but if i drink this whey pre i find to have more energy during a workout.

Originally posted by Dark-Angel View Post
    I was wondering you can mix green magnitude and whey protien in the same mix for preworkout? because i got some whey that i dont find to effective and want to finish it. but if i drink this whey pre i find to have more energy during a workout.
    Sure. As long as you can take the taste. I guess the protein is fruit flavored? I tried once with chocolate protein. Ya that didnt work out well
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

ah true, mine is chocolate. but it tast more like crappy vanila. maybe i will drink it after the green magnitude hehehe.

Comment

is it true that if you drink whey with creatine befor a workout, you will burn the protiens in the whey instead of fat? then what are the BCAA doing if it not suppose to stop that from happening?

Comment

Sounds kinda gross to have choc + lemonade lol
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

green magnitude pre and whey post. dont mix them
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I thought creatine was best taken post workout with a fast digesting carb such as dextrose along with whey?

What are the benefits of taking the creatine pre, then having dextrose/protein post.

Also - How soon pre workout should it be taken? I take a protein shake pre and post workout, and if I am not mixing them what options do I have, 10 mins before I take protein or after?

Comment

Originally posted by funked View Post
                I thought creatine was best taken post workout with a fast digesting carb such as dextrose along with whey?

What are the benefits of taking the creatine pre, then having dextrose/protein post.

Also - How soon pre workout should it be taken? I take a protein shake pre and post workout, and if I am not mixing them what options do I have, 10 mins before I take protein or after?
                Green mag is more then just a creatine, it was designed for pre-workout. You can take it about 30 minutes pre.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yeah tryed green mag pre. wow had a boost of energy and was able to get consistant reps. If my first was 10 reps, i was able to keep it up each time after.

Comment

yeah tryed green mag pre. wow had a boost of energy and was able to get consistant reps. If my first was 10 reps, i was able to keep it up each time after.
                    Nicely done !!!

Comment

Glad to hear it worked out for you man

Comment

glad to hear it
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I havent worked out since the last time because of DOMS. But i know this workout is going to be effective since im still with DOMS, but should be gone in 1 or 2 days the way im feeling. But all i know with the amount of work i did, i wasnt as plagued as much with DOMS like i use to and should of because of the more intense workout. Been doing active recovering by doing joint mobility to get the tension out of the muscle and get blood flowing and lubricating the joints

Comment

1 last question.

As my preworkout shake is my breakfast (whey+oats), and if I am taking GM 20 minutes before my workout, when should I take my whey/oats, 10 mins before I take GM, or 10 mins after? or is that too soon

Comment

Originally posted by funked View Post
                              1 last question.

As my preworkout shake is my breakfast (whey+oats), and if I am taking GM 20 minutes before my workout, when should I take my whey/oats, 10 mins before I take GM, or 10 mins after? or is that too soon
                              I take my shake first thing after I wake up and always about an hour to an hour and a half before my workouts.
                              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                              X