Is Purple Wraath etc.. safe for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Purple Wraath etc.. safe for me?

Hi guys, My name is John im 16, and looking to cut around 40pounds (decided to switch positions from Linemen to linebacker in football) Im 250 pounds right now, and im about to start usuing Purple Wraath, Red Acid 2, and Maybe blue up, but since its a testostrone booster i dont know yet. Anyways, do you guys think id be safe for me to use these products? I know Like ALL sups say to be atleast 18 or older, but i have still taken some supps ignoring the age warning, and nothing has happend yet. I'm aware to some extent on the side effects, and biggest worry has been kidney problems or anything like that, But since i drink almost 1.5 gallons of water a day, im not really worried about that. anyways, could you guys help me out? and tell me what you think, or what might be some side effects, i've tried reading up on them, but never really gotten a real answer. Thanx,

John B.

Well I can't speak for CL, and I can't say that PW or Red Acid will be safe for someone your age, although I reserve my own opinions. But I can say that you don't need Blue Up. Test boosters are for older guys who need it, but at your age (and up until your about 25 I'd say) your test levels will be as high as they can be. Plus, messing with your endocrine system (test/estro balance) before it is fully developed can lead to problems like lower testosterone levels when you get older.

Your body is a muscle building machine at your age, take advantage of it by lifting heavy weights and eating a ton of food!

Comment

at PT would say.

eat
      sleep
      train
      school.

At 16 you dont need any fancy supplements. Focus on your bodys natural ability to put on muscle and lose fat.
      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

agreed, you dont need them at 16
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

You do not need Blue Up or Red Acid. JMO. You should have plenty of test running around in you body at your age. Cardio and diet control a cut not the supps. you take they are just there to help.
          Last edited by icetrauma; 11-18-2006, 12:38 PM.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by John B.
            I know Like ALL sups say to be atleast 18 or older, but i have still taken some supps ignoring the age warning, and nothing has happend yet.

I used that same logic last night...

i smoked 2 packs of newports
            5 marijuana blunts
            did 2 bumps of cocaine
            blew some meth in the air
            popped two X outside the club
            than snorted a line or two inside the club off the sink
            finally i finished my night by smoking some crack out of a lightbulb.

They say its bad for ya, but I'm still doing it ignoring the warnings... Nothing bad has happened yet really...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              I used that same logic last night...

i smoked 2 packs of newports
              5 marijuana blunts
              did 2 bumps of cocaine
              blew some meth in the air
              popped two X outside the club
              than snorted a line or two inside the club off the sink
              finally i finished my night by smoking some crack out of a lightbulb.

They say its bad for ya, but I'm still doing it ignoring the warnings... Nothing bad has happened yet really...

good for you, keep it up anyways, so you guys dont even think i should be taking purple wraath? Thanx again for all the help guys.

Comment

It should be safe for ya. All it is EAA and BCAA's. Use a 1/2 serving and then titrate up to full serving to see how your body reacts.
                Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

I would buy SesaGlow and Red aCid 2! Purple wraath is an EAA product and will give you a boost of energy but i dont think it s necessary on a cut!

Good Luck and GFH!

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                    I would buy SesaGlow and Red aCid 2! Purple wraath is an EAA product and will give you a boost of energy but i dont think it s necessary on a cut!

Good Luck and GFH!

Jdub
                    At 16 he doesn't need either of those. Please pay attention to details. PW should be fine, but see how the body reacts to lower than recommended dosage. Also, wtf are you dropping weight to play linebacker for? Hell, nowadays the linebackers are about the same size as linemen but work that quickness like a running back. If you keep your base mass, and put some more muscle on, no running back will EVER come through the middle twice.

Lift hard, hit harder! - What my coach always told us!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                      At 16 he doesn't need either of those. Please pay attention to details. PW should be fine, but see how the body reacts to lower than recommended dosage. Also, wtf are you dropping weight to play linebacker for? Hell, nowadays the linebackers are about the same size as linemen but work that quickness like a running back. If you keep your base mass, and put some more muscle on, no running back will EVER come through the middle twice.

Lift hard, hit harder! - What my coach always told us!

Thanx alot for your help man, well yea i know what your saying about dropping so much weight, but i ment like 40pounds of pure fat, like i want to be at maybe 200-220 at 10%-14% body fat, right now im 250 at 19-21% bodyfat. And plus, when im cutting im always EXTREMELY tired by like 5pm, so i could use the energy boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                        at PT would say.

eat
                        sleep
                        train
                        school.

At 16 you dont need any fancy supplements. Focus on your bodys natural ability to put on muscle and lose fat.
                        Werd !!! This will pay off in the long run !!

Comment

Originally posted by John B.
                          Thanx alot for your help man, well yea i know what your saying about dropping so much weight, but i ment like 40pounds of pure fat, like i want to be at maybe 200-220 at 10%-14% body fat, right now im 250 at 19-21% bodyfat. And plus, when im cutting im always EXTREMELY tired by like 5pm, so i could use the energy boost.
                          Then you're not cutting right. You shouldn't be exhausted at the end of the day. Take time to count your calories, meals, nutrients, and see where you stand. I'd bet you're shorting yourself. Tell you what, unless the seasons conflict, go for cross country to help you with some weight loss and build up the cardio for football. Just keep hitting the gym too. If you need a pick me up, a supp could help, but talk to the Dr. first. He might have a better suggestion. If tired, it could be thyroid or a chemical imbalance, not the need for supps.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                            at PT would say.

eat
                            sleep
                            train
                            school.

Yep, at 16 that's all you need.
                            Jay

Comment

Working...
                            X