Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critique my stack (REDuction AM/PM, Orange Triad, Oxi Mega)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique my stack (REDuction AM/PM, Orange Triad, Oxi Mega)

Im 22, 6'0" and weigh about 230lbs. I want to lose weight and get down to about 185-190lbs. I plan to keep a clean diet with meals 5-6x a day.

I had a few questions before I made my first purchase. After much research, I have decided that I wanted to thy the CL REDuction Stack. My questions are as follows.

1. I plan to take a Multi-V and Fish oil, Can I take Orange Triad and the Oximega Kit(fish oil and greens with Reduction? Or should I wait until after I finish the REDuction?

2. I plan to workout in the late afternoons, to early evenings, Can I take Whiteflood, pre-workout? or is the REDuction enough?

3. For my post workout shake, will ON 100% Whey have any effect on the stack?

4. Should I purchase anything else?

5. Can I drink Alcohol? Maybe 1x a week max.

6. Will Cassein protein before bed effect the Reduction PM

Thanks, and sorry for the noob questions
    Last edited by daisaw1219; 06-09-2010, 02:10 AM.

Originally posted by daisaw1219 View Post
    Im 22, 6'0" and weigh about 230lbs. I want to lose weight and get down to about 185-190lbs. I plan to keep a clean diet with meals 5-6x a day.

I had a few questions before I made my first purchase. After much research, I have decided that I wanted to thy the CL REDuction Stack. My questions are as follows.

1. I plan to take a Multi-V and Fish oil, Can I take Orange Triad and the Oximega Kit(fish oil and greens with Reduction? Or should I wait until after I finish the REDuction?

2. I plan to workout in the late afternoons, to early evenings, Can I take Whiteflood, pre-workout? or is the REDuction enough?

3. For my post workout shake, will ON 100% Whey have any effect on the stack?

4. Should I purchase anything else?

5. Can I drink Alcohol? Maybe 1x a week max.

6. Will Cassein protein before bed effect the Reduction PM

Thanks, and sorry for the noob questions
    1) yes, you can take all together

2) you can take white flood, but separate it from the REDuction am dose by at least 4-5 hours

3) that is fine post. get some carbs too

4) if budget allows, golden gains would be great post in liue of the whey

5) sure, but not around the same time as the supps and only if you are of legal age.

6) that is fine
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)