Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think these supps will be good for my cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aslong as you dont feel your getting to much caffine it would be fine to add Basic Cuts. I've never used it myself but looks OK for that price.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

You think its "safe" for a 16 year old?

Comment

John B. - you dont need any supplements for fast loss, you are 16, your body is changing everyday. Your metabolism is sky high right now, and trying to speed up the process will do nothing good for you.

Eat right
        Train Hard
        and Study and you'll get everything you want.
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
          John B. - you dont need any supplements for fast loss, you are 16, your body is changing everyday. Your metabolism is sky high right now, and trying to speed up the process will do nothing good for you.

Eat right
          Train Hard
          and Study and you'll get everything you want.
          I love when people say that how about the classic response; "No one needs any supplements" after all they are supplements...
          "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Well when you're 16 you dont, eat, train and study hard, thats it. When he hits 18 then ya, start trying more advanced stuff other than protein and creatine, but when you're 16, stick to the basics.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

On top of that, if you go to NC State, I don't see alot of 250lb lineman in football at that level or higher. Why not do abit of a bulk first, get more muscle on, then cut the fat later?
              Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
              Purple Wraath
              Green Magnitude
              Orange Triad
              White Flood
              Blue Up
              100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
              US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

im trying to cut now, because i want to be happy with myself my senior year, as of the way i look and feel. And plus, id like to play linebacker some, since i already have good size, just need to cut some, all of my friends on the football team, the linebackers, are around 180-195 pounds, and they all want to get up to 220, or so. Which i could do, if i cut fat, gain speed, and muscle.

Comment

Working...
                X