462 Pound Deadlift @ 154 Pounds [Triple Bodyweight]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 462 Pound Deadlift @ 154 Pounds [Triple Bodyweight]

After training four deadlift sessions, I decided to throw some real weight on the bar and have some fun. Previously, I stopped deadlifting due to a year long injury but switched to a sumo stance and a hook grip. Since changing everything completely, I can finally lift pain free. I'm still not completely comfortable with this technique but with more practice I will get this down.

Mathmatically the weight calculates to about 464 pounds but my loading chart said 462, so we will stick to this.

Definitly can improve my "knee" lockout as well as getting some baby powder so the bar can slide up my legs instead of getting stuck on the clear tape I used (really inhibited my ability to drag it up further). Also I need to play with my back positioning.

Honestly, I doubt these lifts will pass in competition but it gives me fuel to hit the 500 pound deadlift by the end of 2010.

Song:

I Made It - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil' Wayne & Jay Sean & Birdman
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
    Nice Work. That songs a total strip club song. (FEMALE) of coarse.

Comment

Very nice!!!
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Working...
      X