Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strongman Car Pushes (Camry LE - 3500 Pounds) - First Puke from Lifting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strongman Car Pushes (Camry LE - 3500 Pounds) - First Puke from Lifting!

Wanted to do car pushes for a while now. Decided today was the day I would give it a try. I did about four runs down my cul-de-sac back to back without rest.

I underestimated how hard the strongmen work. Immediately when I got home, I puked up everything I ate. Never had such violent vomit in my life. I have a new found respect for these guys.

I pushed a Camry LE (3500 pounds with my dad inside) on a slightly downhill course. The car was put into neutral and I let it go when I felt the momentum and gravity take the car.

I definitely want to try these again, hopefully without barfing.

Song: I'm Not Afraid by Eminem
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

You know it doesn't count as pushing if he's on the gas right? I kid, I kid! Good job.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
      Im so going to try this. Ever since i was a kid(7-8) i had this little electric jeep. Kinda like this(but a little more manly id like to think)--->http://img.hisupplier.com/var/userIm...ean_103044.jpg

Going to push it up and down the street and test my strength . Anyways good job, i always check out your new vids on youtube. They give me motivation and inspiration.

Comment

Thanks man. Good luck with your goals!
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X