Graduating

Pre-hair cut.

Hair cut.

Just grabbed my graduation cap/robe.

Feels good guys
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Congrats YanYan! Off into the world you go.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Congrats man !!!

Comment

gratz, dude!

Comment

that's awesome dude. Doing anything crazy after you graduate like take a hot air balloon around the world?!

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
            that's awesome dude. Doing anything crazy after you graduate like take a hot air balloon around the world?!
            I hear he plans to lose his virginity graduation night !!!

Comment

LOL.

Taking more exams

CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
              X