No announcement yet.

The importance of stretching....FUZZ!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The importance of stretching....FUZZ!!

I thought this was really interesting.

BE WARNED, VIDEO SHOWS A CADAVER.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

That is really interesting. Wow.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      That is really interesting. Wow.
      I thought so too. I'm wondering what my fuzz looks like, I'm bad about stretching.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Me too. Never knew about it before. And Im bad about stretching too. I do some basic stretching but I should do more. I have no excuse, I just put it off.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

I agree! As I get older the time to recuperate takes longer. Oh my, maybe I have a huge build up of FUZZ.

I need to stretch more.

Comment

WOW.

This is AWESOME.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

You know the first thing I did this morning after I woke up. Lol!

Comment

Working...
              X