Find Dracoy ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find Dracoy ^_^

LOL, I wiped out majorly when the camera man was taking shots of another dude.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Got some pretty fun shots of me longboarding today haha.

Pretty awesome way of doing cardio.

Love this game :0
    CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

As much as you crash, shouldn't you be wearing a helmet?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks Laurie T_T. I wasn't planning on staying but meeting new people is CONTAGIOUS!

Also I think my arms grew
        Last edited by Dracoy; 04-30-2010, 08:06 PM.
        CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

that looks awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X