Clear All

• CAMPAIGN'S Furious Pete? No...Furious Fruit Punch! "White Flood" Log

CAMPAIGN'S FURIOUS PETE? NO...FURIOUS
    FRUIT PUNCH! WHITE FLOOD LOG

CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD

More information about White Flood

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

FOREWORD
    First of all I would like to personally thank Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to test this reputable preworkout nitric oxide and energy enhancer. Since I have now developed a strong supplemental basis, meeting my requirements for omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support, I can begin to add other products that will build on and compliment this foundation. With that being said, I have quite extensive experience with preworkout supplements, so hopefully this log, as it tracks my progress, reflects the true potential of White Flood as an effective preworkout nitric oxide and energy enhancer! Everyone feel free to comment on anything that may improve the effectiveness of this supplement and feel free to ask any questions that you may have, as I will try to be most accommodating.

GOALS
    With this White Flood log I will be taking note of...
    - Increased Energy
    - Stronger blood pumps
    - Increased endurance
    - Enhanced mental and cognitive focus

BACKGROUND
    I have always been fascinated by the way in which a supplement can drastically aid in the overall performance of a weightlifter and have vast experience with many different preworkout supplements. I have seen it all...from products that are absolute trash to ones that are quite impressive. However, one common theme that I have found is that generally, anything Fruit Punch flavored is absolutely horrid! This notion has been around since I started lifting, buying tubs of NO Xplode without knowing any better. The Fruit Punch flavor was so bitter and acidic that I was positive that I'd be turned off from preworkout supplements for the rest of my life. Of course this could never be the case, and I gave other Fruit Punch flavored products a chance, ranging from Muscletech's NaNO Vapor to VPX's NO Shotgun, with much of the same result. I swore that I would never use this flavor again...but then Furious Fruit Punch came along and I knew I had to give one last chance, especially since it's from Controlled Labs. With that being said, this will be the true test...can a supplement company actually create a fruit punch flavored preworkout supplement that actually tastes good?! I guess we'll find out!

VITAL STATS
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 200lbs.
    Bodyfat: Approximately 12-14%
    Body type: Ecto-meso

DOSAGE
    First Serving
    To assess your individual tolerance to the energy complex, combine 1/2 scoop of WHITE FLOOD with 6-12oz. of water and consume it before your workout. Shake well before drinking.

Workout Days
    Combine 1-2 servings of WHITE FLOOD with 8-12oz. of cold water for 1 serving and 16-24oz. of water for 2 servings, and consume it preworkout and/or during your workout. For best results, WHITE FLOOD should be used in conjunction with other Controlled Labs products, with at least a gallon of water per day, and a high protein/moderate carbohydrate diet.

CURRENT DIET
    (Sample)
    Meal 1
    - 6-8 Egg Whites (1 yolk)
    - 3/4 Cup of Steel Cut Oats
    - ON Whey Protein Shake

Meal 2
    - Lean Ground Beef
    - 1/4 cup Cheese
    - Green Veggies

Meal 3
    - 2 Chicken Breasts
    - 1oz Walnuts

Meal 4 (Preworkout)
    - 2 Canned Tuna
    - 1tbsp. Full Fat Mayo
    - Green Veggies

Meal 5 (Postworkout)
    - 1 Chicken Breast
    - 1 cup of brown rice

Meal 6
    - Lean protein of choice
    - Green veggies

Meal 7
    - 1 scoop ON Casein Protein
    - 2tbsp. Peanut Butter

CURRENT WORKOUT ROUTINE
    Day 1: Shoulders/Abs
    - DB Shoulder Press
    - BB Military Press
    - BB Behind the Neck Military Press
    - Side Raises
    - Lateral Raises
    - Rear Delt Flyes
    - Lying Rear Delt Raises
    - Haney Shrugs
    - DB Shrugs

-Abdominals Circuit

Day 2: Chest/Obliques
    - BB Bench Press
    - DB Incline Press
    - DB Incline Flyes
    - DB Pullovers
    - DB Front Raises
    - Slanted Dips (Weighted)
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Pushups

- Obliques Circuit

Day 3: Arms/Cardio
    - Standing BB Curls
    - Close Grip Bench Press
    - Incline DB Curls
    - Rope Pushdown
    - High Cable Curls
    - Skull Crushers

- 1 Hour Competitive Ice Hockey

Day 4: Back/Abs
    - Deadlifts
    - Wide Grip Pullups
    - Bent Over Rows
    - T-Bar Rows
    - Close Grip Pulldowns
    - Straight Arm Pushdowns
    - Face pulls
    - Upright Rows
    - Hyperextensions

- Abdominals Circuit

Day 5: Legs/Obliques
    - Leg Extensions
    - BB Squats
    - Leg Press
    - Lunges
    - Leg Curls
    - Stiff Legged Deadlifts
    - Calf Raises

- Obliques Circuit

Day 6: Arms
    - Seated Alternating Curls
    - Behind the Head Extensions
    - Hammer Curls
    - V-Bar Pushdowns
    - Lying Cable Curls
    - Dips

Day 7: Rest

I FINALLY GOT MY FURIOUS FRUIT PUNCH!

Since I received it this afternoon and haven't worked out yet, I'll get to put it to the test right away working legs!

Until my first official log entry a few pics to hold you guys over!

The cute little 20 servings tub...

Little brother meets his big brother lulz...

And Furious Fruit Punch is finally introduced to the rest of the Controlled Labs arsenal...

Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 04-30-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

DAY 1: INITIAL REVIEW

NOTES
      Since I have previous experience with White Flood and none of the ingredients have changed in the new Furious Fruit Punch, I decided to take the maximum dose of White Flood preworkout, which is 2 scoops. For log purposes I've decided that some days I'll take 2 scoops and some only 1, so as to preserve the White Flood and give a full account of my experiences while using it!

INGREDIENT PROFILE
      The ingredient profile in White Flood has been tried and tested and has proven to be a quite effective preworkout supplement! There is a generous dose of both Arginine AKG and Ornithine, so as to enhance the anabolic effects of weightlifting as well as increase nitric oxide levels and subsequently blood pumps. Also, the nice dose of beta alanine is my favorite ingredient, as once the tingles start I know it's time to start lifting! I'm a fan of the energy complex as well, as this product not only focuses on increasing physical but mental energy as well. For instance, the GABA in White Flood is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid; and when combined with the other stimulants in the formula (natural caffeine, cocoa bean, evodia rutaecarpa) users experience focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use. Finally I'd like to comment on the fact that some individuals on the forums have stated that the ingredients in White Flood are "outdated" because they don't contain 1,3-dimethylamylamine, also known as geranamine, or any of its derivatives. This is ridiculous, as White Flood's ingredient profile has withstood the test of time and I can say with confidence that it does boost energy! Little is known about the geranium plant still, so there's no telling the outcome of long term use, so why fix something if it ain't broken?!

Grade: A

APPEARANCE
      Although it is hard to comment on something that is just a white powder, I usually judge the freshness of my supplements by looking at the quality and denseness of the granules. If something is clumped together and different colors I am usually hesitant about its overall effectiveness. Upon opening the White Flood the granules of powder seemed to be nice and fine and there were no big clumps. This told me that the flavor as well as each ingredient would be evenly spread throughout the tub. Once I put my first two scoops in my water bottle the powder went through the funnel nice and smoothly and there was only a minimal amount of powder dust that escaped the water bottle.

Grade: A-

SMELL
      This was easily the most appealing aspect of the Furious Fruit Punch White Flood! When I first opened the tub my nose was overwhelmed by a fruity aroma and I ended up sniffing the powder about 5 or 6 times straight, haha. I knew that the smell reminded me of something from my childhood but I just couldn't figure out what it was. After a few more sniffs I finally figured it out...Furious Fruit Punch smells exactly like the taste of Big League Chew and Bubble Tape, the gum that you used to be able to get at the corner store! I loved this smell and only hoped that the Flood tasted like this as well. When I was a kid, nothing beat taking a big wad of shredded pink gum and stuffing as much of it as you can in your mouth; the taste was almost heavenly, it was like an assortment of fruit all mixed in to one to create an explosion of flavor. Thanks Controlled Labs for taking me back to my childhood and making me nostalgia hard!

Grade: A+

MIXABILITY
      When I take my White Flood I first dump 2 scoops through a funnel in a 1.5 liter water bottle and then add some ice and the appropriate amount of cold water. Once I got the water in there I gave the bottle a couple shakes and almost instantly most of the powder had already mixed with the water. After thoroughly shaking the bottle for 25-30 seconds all of the powder had dissolved into the water, with no residue left on the sides or the bottom. Usually I'll let the water bottle chill in the refrigerator overnight so that it is nice and cold the next day and only a small amount of the powder gathers on the bottom. After a few good shakes all of the powder is dissolved again and the White Flood is ready to drink.

TASTE
      And the time has finally come, the big taste test! As I mentioned in my intro, I've never been a fan of fruit punch preworkout drinks, mainly because I have never been able to find one that tastes good. From NO Xplode to VPX Shotgun, they have all tasted so acidic and bitter...but that has finally changed! Since this is only my first dose it's hard to say whether or not I like it better than White Raspberry and Electric Lemonade, but my initial impression seem pretty promising! Upon taking my first sip I had a strong taste of melon, which at first was a little bitter. But after giving the bottle a shake and taking another swig, this time the overwhelming taste was that of lemon! I couldn't believe it, it was like I was tasting a different fruit each time that I took a sip. I'm not sure if this is just a coincidence but I'll really have to keep a close watch on this tomorrow. Believe it or not, this isn't even the best part! The after taste was unbelievable, as it tasted like I just spit out a big wad of big league chew after chewing it for like a good 20 minutes. Mind=blown...this was definitely the best after taste that I have ever gotten drinking White Flood, period.

Grade: A+

PRICE
      Since I received the 20 serving tub I'll figure out the math per serving for this one. I you are only using 1 scoop for each workout, which most people do because of stim sensitivity, this White Flood should last you a good 3 weeks at the low cost of 0.75 cents a day. I'm not too familiar with other companies prices, but this seems pretty manageable to me. However, the best bang for your buck is the 100 servings tub, as this would only cost you about 0.40 cents a day. And hey, if you are ever unsure about the pricing, flavor, or any other issue you can always get a free sample of White Flood from the bodybuilding.com store.

Grade: A-

OVERALL
      Like I previously mentioned, I have used White Flood as my preworkout for a long time now for one simple reason...it works! Although taste is usually secondary to performance when it comes to supplements it's always nice to have 3 different flavors of White Flood just in case you get bored of one. Although this is only my first dose of the Furious Fruit Punch I love what I'm seeing and tasting! It's almost like I could taste a different fruit with each sip, as today lemon and melon were the most obvious flavors. I don't know if this is a result of placebo or what, but regardless this taste was awesome and always kept me guessing as to what fruit I would taste next. But simply put...the best part was the after taste, I'm telling you it's Big League Chew reincarnated!

Comment

DAY 2

+ =

1 SCOOP FURIOUS FRUIT PUNCH + 1 SCOOP GREEN MAGNITUDE = SO MUCH WIN!

WARP!!!

Workout: Calves/Abs/Cardio
        Machine Calf Raises [3 sets]
        90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10
        Seated Calf Raises [3 sets]
        45 x 15, 90 x 12, 135 x 10
        Standing Calf Raises (Alternating Stances) [3 sets]
        105 x 12, 105 x 12, 105 x 12
        Crunches [3 sets]
        BW x 25, BW x 25, BW x 25
        Kneeling Overhead Cable Crunches [3 sets]
        20 x 25, 25 x 25, 30 x 25
        Seated Kick Outs [3 sets]
        BW x 25, 5 x 25, 8 x 25
        Stairclimber (Various Levels)
        45 minutes
        Workout Duration: 90 minutes
        Serving Size:
        Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
        Generic Fish Oil: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
        Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g dinner
        Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
        White Flood: 1 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
        Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout
        AllMax Chocolate Whey Protein: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
        Well today was the big taste test, as I decided to mix 1 scoop of Furious Fruit Punch with 1 scoop of Sour Green Apple Green Mag! The combination was epic win as it only enhanced the flavor of the fruit punch. I think to think of the new flavor as Obvious Orchard Fruit, as I found that the apple flavor really complimented the other fruit flavors that you can taste in the White Flood. I wasn't too worried about having a really high level of energy today since I was only doing some extra work and cardio and I was actually pretty focused on my rest day as I want to get in a full recovery to start next week out with a bang!

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
        I have been taking White Flood as my preworkout supplement for almost 2 months straight now so I am very aware of my enhanced state of mental and cognitive focus once I
        actually start lifting. It's almost like the GABA and Glucuronolactone suddenly dial themselves in and tell my brain to focus entirely on the task at hand while maintaining proper form and breathing patterns. Day served as no exception as I felt that it was the White Flood that helped me get through my 45 minute LISS cardio workout. I haven't really done any consistent cardio in the last couple months since I've been bulking, but now that I'm recomping and then eventually cutting I'm slowly starting to factor cardio sessions into my workout.

Pump
        The pump that I get while taking White Flood is usually on point, but I'll notice one day every so often where I feel as though it could have been a little bit stronger. Today, however, was not one of those days as I felt like I got a pretty strong pump going right from the onset of my workout. My calves felt really full and even my abs felt nice and tight, a feeling that usually doesn't last for as long as it did today. By the time that I got to my cardio session I could tell that my legs were still pumped from my workout on Friday as I struggled a little bit initially to keep a steady pace on the stairclimber. I'm sure that I'll have a tough time walking for the next couple days lulz.

Increased Energy
        Like I mentioned in the introduction, I didn't require an insane amount of energy today so I was satisfied with taking 1 scoop of the White Flood. Instead of getting me jacked right up to destroy the weights, it instead gave me a consistently steady sustained dose of energy which lasted for the duration of my workout. Once I got to my cardio session I seemed to struggle at first, but I don't think that this was related to energy levels. I think it had more to do with not being used to the tempo of doing cardio, since I haven't stepped foot on a machine for the last few months except to warm up. I'm not worried though, as this should only improve with time.

Increased Endurance
        My overall endurance was pretty solid today. Since I did not require a crazy amount of energy the 1 scoop of White Flood and 1 scoop of Green Mag was the right amount to make sure that I had an effective workout. I did not find myself gasping for air after any of my weighted sets and even during cardio my breathing felt pretty good. I managed to do 45 minutes at a low intensity steady state, burning off close to 500 calories. Although for the last couple months I have been bulking and lifting heavy weights for less reps I am confident that my body will get adjusted to building up its endurance in order to have successful cardio sessions. Get those slow twitch muscle fibers firing!

Comments
        Overall, I had a really awesome day! I'm loving the Furious Fruit Punch, Green Mag combination and I can foresee myself mixing these two together in the very near future. This week I also hope to get around to trying the Diet Mountain Dew, Furious Fruit Punch combination as suggested by Vigilante Inc. In terms of my workout, this was a very positive extra day, giving me the chance to work muscles that sometimes are neglected more than others. Hopefully this success carries over into next week, as I can now prepare to recover for the rest of the weekend.

What's Ahead in Day 3?
        REST DAY! And a well deserved one at that. It's been a bit of a long week but I feel as though I made some strides in the right direction. My legs are still experiencing some DOMS so hopefully my rest day will give them adequate time to recuperate. I'm hoping for an explosive start to the week, so I think I'm going to start it off with chest since this is one of my strongest muscle groups. Big things to come brahs!

And in regular CAMPAIGN fashion...

Comment

DAY 3

THE SKY IS FALLIN'!!!

Workout: Rest
          Serving Size:
          Green Magnitude: 1 scoop after lunch
          AllMax Chocolate Whey Protein: 1 scoop with breakfast; lunch

Notes
          Sunday is finally upon us and I couldn't be happier, as today is a well deserved rest day! I did some errands around the house but other than that I mostly relaxed and am in the midst of watching my Canadiens take a 2-1 lead over Pittsburgh going into the 3rd period. Don't forget, you can't spell Crosby without cry, haha! My legs are still experiencing some slight DOMS but hopefully the Green Mag can help with that. I can going to make a point of stretching them out throughout the day so as to try and keep them loose and get rid of the remaining DOMS. Its only been a couple days but I'm already having White Flood withdrawal...I can't wait until my workout tomorrow when I get to sip the delicious Furious Fruit Punch mixed with Sour Green Apple Green Mag. I wonder how 2 scoops of Furious Fruit punch would taste with one scoop of Green Mag? We might just have to find out tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 4?
          Well tomorrow is the start of the week and I want to start if off on a strong note, so I am going to start with CHEST! I normally start with shoulders but I really want to get a strong pump going in my chest, as this usually boosts my confidence for the rest of the week. Also, I've been noticing that the soreness that I get in my shoulders the following day is getting in the way of the chest workouts, so hopefully the switch solves this problem. I'm also going to try and throw some form of cardio into the mix as well, so as to continue adjusting to my recomping routine

Like usual brahs...

Comment

DAY 4

RITE BITES!!!

Workout: Chest/Abs
            Incline BB Press [4 sets]
            135 x 12, 155 x 11, 185 x 8, 225, 6
            Flat Bench DB Press [3 sets]
            70 x 10, 80 x 8, 105 x 5
            Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
            50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 5
            DB Pullovers [3 sets]
            70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
            Low Cable Pulley Front Raises [3 sets]
            30 x 10, 35 x 10, 40 x 8
            Weighted Dips [3 sets]
            BW x 12, BW + 45 x 10, BW + 70 x 8
            Partial Machine Flyes [3 sets]
            105 x 10, 120, 8, 135 x 6
            Abs Circuit
            Workout Duration: 100 minutes
            Serving Size:

Notes
            Well today started off on a good note, as I finally received my bodybuilding.com order this afternoon which included Orange OxiMega! I can finally feel confident in knowing that my supplemental foundation will now be covered again...I was in OxiMega withdrawal for the last couple weeks. Anyways, I loved the Furious Fruit Punch mixed with Green Apple Green Magnitude so today I decided to try it again, but this time using 2 scoops of Furious Fruit Punch. I mixed it with about 35oz. of water and plenty of ice and the taste was incredible...besides tasting like Big League Chew it also reminds me of a fresh pack of Gummy Bears! I am really impressed with the flavor thus far and I think my hatred for preworkout Fruit Punch supplements is slowly disappearing.

Well I didn't have to work today, so I helped a friend of mine move out of his house. Naturally, once I got to my workout I was pretty mentally drained. Once I got the 2 scoops of White Flood in me I could gradually feel myself subconsciously preparing for the battle ahead. Once the GABA kicked in all I could think about was how I was going to destroy the weights and I even found myself becoming more pumped up listening to the CD that I had playing in my car. Once I got into the thick of my workout I was pretty dialed in, making sure that I maintained proper form. I was a little thrown off when I had to wait almost 5 minutes for the 105lbs. dumbbells, as some guy decided to balance them on his knee for an uncanny length of time. However, I didn't let this get to me and just shook it right off.

Pump
            Starting the week with chest, I knew I would get a good pump going in my chest and I was right. After the first couple sets of my first exercise I could feel the blood rush to my pecs and they began to feel really full and tight. This pumped feeling lasted for the duration of my workout and I even found that doing the partial machine flyes helped to sustain this pump for a little longer than what I am used to. I did an abs circuit after I was finished chest, so unfortunately I lost my pump by the time that I was done. In terms of vascularity I'm noticing that my veins are a lot more pronounced now that I am starting to recomp; and during my workout they also get really thick in spots that never really had much volume to them before.

Increased Energy
            As I just mentioned above, I helped my buddy move out of his house today since I didn't have to work. I was pretty mentally and physically exhausted by the time that we were done, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle. I took the time to get a good meal in me before my workout and once I took the White Flood I was more than ready to start lifting. I found myself nodding my head to the beat of the song playing, while it gave me that little extra boost of motivation. I could still slightly feel the effects of moving on my muscles but this did not affect my workout at all as I was more worried about executing each exercise so as to maximize my results. I should note however that I didn't have much energy after I was finished and was actually a little more exhausted than usual, which is to be expected after the day that I had.

Increased Endurance
            Personally I felt as though my endurance could have been a little better today. I'm not sure if it was a result of moving furniture all day but it just seemed as though my strength wasn't lasting as long as it normally does. Almost like I struggled more to push out that last rep than I should have. This isn't to say that my workout wasn't effective, as I still feel like I made steps in the right direction. Hopefully with a good night's sleep I'm well rested tomorrow and can maintain an acceptable level of endurance during my workout.

Comments
            Overall, another really positive day with the Furious Fruit Punch. Like usual, the White Flood did its thing and prepared me both mentally and physically for my workout. I got a pretty solid pump going which lasted for the duration of my workout and my strength was on point as well. I'm still planning on mixing the Furious Fruit Punch with Diet Mountain Dew as suggested by Vigilante Inc., so hopefully I can get to that this week. I can't wait to see my results once the Orange OxiMega starts kicking in again...the energy should be out of control

What's Ahead in Day 5?
            SHOULDERS! I normally start my week with shoulders, but lately I've wanted to get a really strong pump going in my chest without being affected by the DOMS in my shoulders. I am going to bed soon so I should get a full 8 hour sleep tonight. Also, I don't work until 12:30pm tomorrow, but it is a full 8 hour shift so I'm hoping that this doesn't affect my workout at all. Stay tuned brahs...good things are on their way!

And for your viewing pleasure...

Comment

DAY 5

TOUCH & GO!!!

Workout: Shoulders/Obliques
              Seated DB Press [4 sets]
              50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6
              Seated Military Press [4 sets]
              95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 4
              Standing Lateral Raises [3 sets]
              15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8
              Standing Single Arm Front Raises [3 sets]
              30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6
              Seated Reverse Machine Flyes [3 sets]
              75 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 8
              Bent Over Rear Delt DB Raises [3 sets]
              15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8
              Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
              135 x 12, 185 x 12, 235 x 12
              Machine Shrug 21's [3 sets]
              90 x 21, 180 x 21, 270 x 21
              Obliques Circuit
              Serving Size:
              Orange OxiMega (Greens): 1 scoop with breakfast; dinner
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
              Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g postworkout
              White Flood: 1 scoops 25 minutes preworkout
              MIXED WITH...

Notes
              Well first I must say, it feels great to finally be back on the OxiMega, I missed the fresh spearmint aftertaste and tangy citrus! Also, because I loved the Furious Mag so much I decided to mix the two together again today...I did 1 scoop Furious Fruit Punch and 1 scoop Green Magnitude mixed with ice and 25oz. of water. My diet was pretty much spot on today as I wanted to ensure that I had proper nutrient partitioning going into my workout. My rest day really helped with recovery as only my legs were a little sore when I woke up this morning. I'm still going to get to the Diet Mountain Dew combination...I promise!

Well I worked a full 8.5 hour shift today so I was hoping that I would still have enough focus left to have an effective workout. During my shift I didn't really notice a huge improvement as I'm sure that the OxiMega hasn't taken its full effect yet. However, once I got to my workout I seemed pretty focused on the task at hand. I was visualizing myself completing the lift before I'd actually attempt it and once I did I focused on squeezing the muscle at the top of the contraction. I should note though that I got distracted a couple times tonight, which normally doesn't happen...but it was highlights of NHL playoff hockey so you can't really blame me!

Pump
              I'm actually really looking forward to the results I see in regards to my pump in the next couple weeks. If anyone followed my OxiMega log, I stated that I noticed an increase in my pump during my workouts, which I concluded was a result of the extra nitric oxide from the nitrate donor vegetables in the greens product. Today was pretty good, as my shoulders felt pretty full right after my first exercise. I kept flexing my delts to maximize my pump and they really felt tight and pumped, to the point that it was almost sore when I finished doing single arm front raises. I'm sure once the OxiMega kicks in I will notice an enhanced pump...almost like I'm actually getting more blood to the muscle.

Increased Energy
              I felt like I really struggled in this area today. I could blame it on the so so sleep that I had last night, or the fact that I worked all day, but I really don't want to make excuses. I think what it boils down to is the fact that I was too preoccupied with the idea that I was only taking 1 scoop of the White Flood. Since I think that 2 scoops is my sweet spot, I mentally psyched myself into believing that my performance would struggle using only one. This isn't so say that my actual performance dropped and I couldn't lift as much weight as I did the week before; it was more like I had to exert more effort and energy to do the same weight that I did last week. I'm not worried though as a good sleep tonight should recharge the batteries for tomorrow.

Increased Endurance
              My overall endurance pretty much seemed to stay the same as yesterday. I didn't really require long rest times to recover for my next set and I was rarely left gasping for air after each set. Since I started recomping I'm noticing that my endurance is slowly improving, in the sense that the extra cardio I'm doing is helping me bust out those extra couple of reps when I lift. One negative thing is that I'm out of my Purple Wraath and therefore am lacking intraworkout BCAA's and EAA's...feels bad man. I'm hurting for cash right now, so hopefully when I get my tax return I can add it back to the arsenal!

Comments
              Overall, I think that this was a pretty effective day. I made sure to hit my shoulders as hard as I could while taking minimum rest time and as a result I got a pretty solid pump going. My endurance lasted for the duration of my workout and the only area that really struggled was my energy. Like I said though, I'm not worried as this is easily fixable. I can't wait until the OxiMega kicks in again and I feel that long term sustained energy over the course of the day.

What's Ahead in Day 6?
              ARMS DAY! Bring out the gun show, haha. On a more serious note, I love working arms...I always get a real good pump going and usually my vascularity is really pronounced. Hopefully tomorrow I can continue with this success! I should me nice and rested heading into my workout as I'm only working a short shift tomorrow and should be on track with my nutrition. Stay tuned brahs, we're just getting started!

And may I present...

Comment

DAY 6

BACK AGAINST THE WALL!!!

Workout: Arms
                Seated Preacher Curls [3 sets]
                60 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 6
                SUPERSET WITH...
                Overhead Triceps Extensions [3 sets]
                30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 8
                Single Arm Cable Curls [3 sets]
                30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8
                SUPERSET WITH...
                Rope Pushdowns [3 sets]
                60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8
                Standing Hammer Curls [3 sets]
                30 x 10, 40 x 8, 50 x 4
                SUPERSET WITH...
                Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
                Workout Duration: 70 minutes
                Serving Size:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
                MIXED WITH...
                Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
                AllMax Chocolate Whey Protein: 2 scoops postworkout
                MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast

Notes
                Well it was yet another day of taking the Furious Mag, a combination of 1 scoop of Furious Fruit Punch and 1 scoop of Green Apple Green Mag and I'm loving it! The different fruits that you can taste mixed with a consistent green apple flavor is delicious and doesn't take like a supplement in the least bit. I wish I could sip on this casually during the day while I'm working, haha...maybe not, I'd risk being too productive! Anyways I only had to work a short close shift tonight and lifted before I went in, so I had no excuses for being tired or sluggish during my workout. Let's get started...

I can't say it enough, I love the mental and cognitive focus that I get while taking White Flood! I'm not sure if it's just the GABA or what, but my mind instantly focuses on executing each set with intensity while maintaining proper form and breathing patterns. Even during the day before taking the White Flood I feel quite alert, I think this is mainly due to the OxiMega, as thoughts seem to flow freely and translate into words with ease. I'm starting to think that this side effect is bad since before every workout I literally wait for that mental sharpness to kick in. That's when I know it's time to hit the weights!

Pump
                I almost always get an awesome pump going when I work arms and the White Flood only enhances this feeling! Right after my first superset my arms felt really tight and pumped and as I continued to bust out reps I got a feeling of fullness that lasted for the length of my workout. I'm really starting to be impressed by the improvement of my vascularity...I am seeing different veins become more pronounced each day and I'm even discovered some small veins in places that I never had them before, like my shoulders...feels good man.

Increased Energy
                Since I don't usually require a ton of energy when working arms, I decided to take only 1 scoop of the White Flood today. This still gave me a strong boost of energy, not just in a physical sense but mentally as well. As I listened to my pump up music on the way to the gym I could feel myself starting to get amped to hit the weights. I'd nod my head to the beat and focus on what I wanted to accomplish during today's session. This steady energy lasted for most of my workout and I actually wasn't that tired when I was finished, despite the fact that I had to go to work.

Increased Endurance
                Again, I was pretty disappointed with my overall endurance today, but I am convinced that this is a result of not taking any intraworkout supplement now. In short, I miss my Purple Wraath an InTrain! Hopefully when I get my tax return I can place I nice order for a couple of tubs. In the mean time, I'm not going to make excuses for my disappointing results and will continue to fight through the fatigue that I am feeling, which I didn't while taking an intraworkout. That biggest thing that I noticed was that I needed more time between sets to rest and recover...not in the sense that I couldn't catch my breath but because my muscles were still sore from the last set.

Comments
                Minus the decline in my overall endurance, I'd say that I had a decent day. I got an awesome pump going and it felt really alpha to walk around the gym with swole arms and strong vascularity. This gave me the confidence to push as hard as I could during my workout an combined with the White Flood, I was dialed in to maximize each and every set. Finally, it looks like I am going to finally get around to trying the Furious Fruit Punch, Diet Mountain Dew combination...I'll keep you brahs posted!

What's Ahead in Day 7?
                Tomorrow I'm working BACK! And it will actually be my last day of lifting this week. I'm leaving for Montreal on Friday morning to play in a hockey tournament, so besides that I won't get any exercise in. I'm kind of considering it to be a mini vacation so my diet probably will suffer a little as well. I still plan to stay on all of my supplements that I use on my off day but I'll take a break from the White Flood since I'm not lifting. That just means that my log will be prolonged!

And today I leave you with...

Comment

DAY 7/8/9/10

LAY DOWN!!!

Serving Size:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
                  White Flood: 1 scoop 30 minutes before hockey game
                  Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch

Notes
                  Well as I noted in my previous log entry, I went to Montreal this weekend to participate in a hockey tournament, which meant that I would not be hitting the weights for a couple days. I wasn't too concerned though, since I knew that playing 3 games of competitive hockey a day would take a toll on my body. Looking back now as I write this entry, my body is in more pain then it ever is after a workout in the gym. However, it was worth it as I managed to capture the scoring title and my team made it to the finals but unfortunately lost. I didn't take any Glycergrow as I didn't really require any pump this weekend, but I did take the White Flood before one of my games. All I can say is wow! It was by far the best game that I played all tournament. I scored a hat trick an added an assist that game and I just seemed to never get tired. I'd finish my shift and get off the ice and then would immediately be itching to get back on. I also continued to take the Green Magnitude as I wanted to ensure that my muscles stayed saturated with creatine. I found that it helped me to preserve my muscular endurance as well, especially skating hard for so long.

What's Ahead in Day 11?
                  Well I'm finally back from Montreal and ready to hit the weights hard again! I'll be starting off the week with chest as usual and I'm hoping that the hockey tournament didn't take too much of a toll on my body. I will of course take the Glycergrow again, in hopes that I can get a really good pump going and set the tone for the rest of the week. After not getting full 8 hour sleeps this weekend, I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow and give my body the chance to fully recover from the devastation of this past weekend lulz. Also, my diet got pretty off track as well, but this was to be expected. However, I'm not too worried as I can be quite disciplined and will get it back on track starting with my first meal of the day tomorrow. Stay tuned brahs...big week ahead!

And in dedication to the Montreal Canadiens who are fighting for their playoff lives on Monday!

Comment

DAY 11

SOUL ON ICE!!!

Workout: Chest/Abs
                    Incline BB Press [4 sets]
                    135 x 12, 155 x 11, 185 x 8, 225 x 7 +1 rep
                    Flat Bench DB Press [3 sets]
                    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 105 x 6 +1 rep
                    Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
                    50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 5 - no change
                    DB Pullovers [3 sets]
                    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
                    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                    20 x 10, 25 x 10, 30 x 8
                    Weighted Dips [3 sets]
                    BW x 12, BW + 45 x 10, BW + 70 x 8 - no change
                    Partial Machine Flyes [3 sets]
                    105 x 10, 120, 8, 135 x 6 - no change
                    Abs Circuit
                    Workout Duration: 80 minutes
                    Serving Size:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
                    White Flood: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
                    MIXED WITH...

Notes
                    It felt really good to get back into the gym today after not lifting for the past few days, due to the fact that I was competing in a hockey tournament in Montreal. The fact that we finished in 2nd actually kind of motivated me to hit the weights hard today, as I'm a pretty poor sport and don't taking losing anything very well. Like usual, I opted to mix the Furious Fruit Punch with the Green Mag, as I'm just absolutely loving the fruit flavor that it creates. I've noted this before, but it tastes like you're eating a bag of gummy bears...mind=blown! I also was able to get my diet back on track today after a weekend of eating whatever, so my body should adjust accordingly in the next couple days. When I weighed in today, surprisingly, I was around 195lbs., which I thought was pretty lean after eating like sh*t for 3 days...I guess all the cardio that I got from playing hockey leaned me right out! So without further delay, let's get started...

After sitting in a car for 7 hours and getting home late from Montreal, I was pretty mentally and physically drained going to bed last night. Even though I got a full 8 hour sleep, I still felt a little mentally drained when I woke up; almost like I still had some brain fog left over from the weekend. Although lessened in severity, this feeling still remained after I took my first dose of OxiMega...but once it came time to drink the White Flood my thoughts seemed a lot clearer and I was able to focus on the workout ahead. During my workout I was pretty dialed in during each set, in the sense that I'd visualize my lift beforehand and then make darn sure that I was maintaining proper form in order to maximize results.

Pump
                    Wow, did I ever miss the pump this weekend! Not working out for the past few days left me itching for that tight feeling in my muscles, so once I got to my workout I couldn't wait to rep out a heavy set of bench press. After doing so, my chest felt really full and pumped, which was a more than welcomed feeling. Even my vascularity seemed to be really pronounced and thick today, which I think may be a result of all the cardio I got from playing hockey this past weekend. This pump lasted for most of my workout, but unfortunately I lost it while I was completing my abs circuit, however I didn't mind as I was just happy to feel the pump again!

Increased Energy
                    As I just previously mentioned, I was pretty mentally and physically drained getting home from Montreal yesterday; and even when I woke up this morning I could still feel the effects. My legs were still a little sore and it felt like I could use another 3 hours of sleep. However, this was not possible and I was hoping that the White Flood would pick me up for my workout. Like usual, it did not disappoint and even though I think my energy levels could have been a little higher, the Furious Fruit Punch was able to pull me out of that funk and elevate my energy to a level that allowed me to have a successful workout. Hopefully after getting a full 8 hour sleep tonight, I'll feel fully recovered and energized for shoulders tomorrow.

Increased Endurance
                    Much like my energy levels, my overall endurance was suffering as well because of the toll that the weekend took on me. My legs were still a little sore this morning from all the skating that I did, but I was confident that this wouldn't interfere with my workout since I was only doing chest. I laid a pretty big hit on a guy during one of the games but somehow my shoulder got caught on the boards as well so I also had a little pain there, but this didn't deter my workout at all either. The White Flood definitely gave me the drive to finish each set strong, while maintaining proper form, as I could literally feel myself push past the stiffness and soreness to squeeze out just one more rep. Remember what Arnold said, it's those last few reps that really make you grow!

Comments
                    Overall, it felt really good to be back in the gym today after a long weekend as I really missed that pumped feeling surging through my body. Even though I was still a little tired from the tournament, the White Flood combined with the Green Magnitude and Glycergrow helped to boost my energy levels and gave me the endurance to have a strong workout. I always like to get a good start on Monday as I find that it sets the tone for the remainder of the week. I didn't get the chance to try the Furious Fruit Punch, Diet Mountain Dew combination yet...so I promise that I will get to it this week for sure!

What's Ahead in Day 12?
                    SHOULDERS! I'm hoping that the slight pain that I have in my right shoulder as a result of a hit that I laid on a guy in the tournament is gone tomorrow, or in the very least, doesn't affect my workout at all. I think that I'll be mixing the Furious Fruit Punch with the Green Mag for the rest of my log, as the flavor is just that good...I recommend that anyone try this combination! Also, as recommended by 07white450r, the Furious Fruit Punch might also taste really good mixed with White Raz! Give it a try brahs and let me know what you think.

And to start the week off right...

Comment

REMAINING SERVINGS UPDATE

11 FURIOUS FRUIT PUNCH SERVINGS REMAINING

And as a little added bonus...

Comment

DAY 12

"I'm an experiment gone bad,
                        my brainwaves on an encephalograph...
                        show that I'm stark ravin' mad!"

Workout: Arms/Obliques
                        Seated Incline DB Curls [3 sets]
                        30 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 8
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        Decline Close Grip Bench Press [3 sets]
                        135 x 12, 185 x 10, 245 x 6
                        Standing DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
                        30 x 12, 40 x 8, 50 x 5
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        V-Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
                        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
                        High Pulley Cable Concentration Curls [3 sets]
                        30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                        60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
                        Obliques Circuit
                        Workout Duration: 70 minutes
                        Serving Size:
                        MIXED WITH...

Notes
                        Well I was pretty pumped up all day since the Montreal Canadiens were playing in game 7 tonight! And as I'm writing this they just defeated the Pittsburgh Penguins 5-2 to advance to the Eastern Conference Finals! Ole, ole, ole, ole...only 8 more wins for their 25th cup, let's keep it going boys. Anyways, besides all of my excitement, I mixed the White Flood with the Green Magnitude again today, as I'm just loving the taste. I should get to try the Furious Fruit Punch mixed with Diet Mountain Dew near the end of this week, which I'm pretty pumped for! So without further adieu, let's get started with today's entry brahs...

I must say that I felt pretty mentally and cognitively alert throughout the course of the day. I knew that the Habs were playing tonight, so I made absolutely sure that my mind was focused on the things that I needed to accomplish before the game started. During my workout I felt dialed in and found that I would visualize my lift before I actually attempted it. During my actual set I tried to maintain proper form while making sure that I was breathing properly as well. This has actually been one of the better days for mental alertness as I just felt really sharp and aware of my surroundings.

Pump
                        Since I worked arms today, I naturally got a really strong pump going, which was only enhanced by the White Flood. Right from my first superset my arms felt really tight and full an I made sure to keep posing in between sets to further develop this pump. I also noticed my vascularity today, as the veins in my forearms and running up my biceps were very noticeable and pronounced. Even during parts of the day when I'm not lifting I'm noticing more vascularity as well...I guess I really shouldn't be too surprised since I am in the process of recomping and eventually cutting. This pump lasted for most of my workout but unfortunately I lost it while working obliques.

Increased Energy
                        Because of the energy that I had during the day looking forward to watching the Habs game, I was quite amped to hit the weights once my workout rolled around. I could literally feel myself get into an energetic frame of mind and the Canibus CD that I was banging in my car only amplified this feeling. I raced to get dressed as fast as I could so, as I was itching to go by the time that the White Flood and Green Mag kicked in. During my workout my energy levels were consistently high, staying this way for the majority of the time. Although working arms doesn't require an insane amount of energy, I still feel that the energy I had from only 1 scoop was more than enough to have a successful workout. However I'm sure that I'll be having a few more 2 scoop days before this log is up.

Increased Endurance
                        Since I was only working arms, I found it kind of hard to measure the level of endurance that I had. The best indication for me is soreness in the muscles, as well as the amount of time that I takes me to recover during my rest sets. Today was fairly average, in that I felt it took a little longer to shake the soreness that I had after each set. This isn't to say that I had no endurance at all, as I did notice that I was able to bust out a couple extra pullups and dips at the end for fun. I should note that since I was supersetting my bi's and tri's exercises I do tend to get a little more fatigued than when I don't, however I still felt as though my muscles were able to hold out and perform. I'm still missing the Purple InTrain and Wraath badly, but hopefully I'll have a couple tubs coming my way soon!

Comments
                        Overall, this has been one of the better days of this log to date. Montreal beat Pittsburgh and Cindy Crawsby and my workout felt really successful. I got a really good pump going and my strength seemed to be there as well. I decided to work arms today instead of shoulders since my right shoulder was still a little sore from the bump that it took in the hockey tournament as a result of a hit I laid. Hopefully this pain is completely gone tomorrow and I can work them then. I'm starting to get a little depressed as I'm seeing the Furious Fruit Punch tub empty, but thankfully bodybuilding.com already has it in stock! Looks like I'll be placing an order soon.

What's Ahead in Day 13?
                        SHOULDERS! I meant to work them today but as I just mentioned, my right shoulder was still a little sore from the hockey tournament that I played in over this past weekend. I'm hoping that I have no soreness tomorrow and I can throw up some decent weight. I work first thing in the morning, a shift that I haven't worked a lot lately so hopefully the OxiMega can get rid of any brain fog that I have upon waking. I'm not too worried though, as I know that the White Flood will do its thing like usual. Big things ahead, stay posted!

And in celebration of the Habs' big win over the Pens

Comment

DAY 13

"And these is more than words, if you feel like the song is to you...
                          then it probably is. If I can't get along witcha,
                          then I'm gon' hit 'cha, all in ya face and ya body kid!"

Workout: Shoulders
                          Seated DB Press [4 sets]
                          50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6 - no change
                          Seated Military Press [4 sets]
                          95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 4 - no change
                          Standing Machine Lateral Raises [3 sets]
                          40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 8
                          Standing EX Bar Front Raises [3 sets]
                          45 x 12, 50 x 10, 55 x 8
                          Seated Reverse Machine Flyes [3 sets]
                          75 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
                          Bent Over Rear Delt DB Raises [3 sets]
                          15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8 - no change
                          Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
                          135 x 12, 185 x 12, 235 x 12 - no change
                          Dumbbell Shrugs [3 sets]
                          70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
                          Cuban Rotations [3 sets]
                          20 x 12, 25 x 10, 30 x 10
                          Serving Size:
                          White Flood: 1 scoops 25 minutes preworkout
                          MIXED WITH...

Notes
                          I managed to get a full 8 hour sleep last night, but to my surprise, upon waking today I noticed that I had some pretty decent DOMS going in my arms...more so than I usually do. I was hoping that this didn't affect my workout at all, but I didn't think it would since bi's and tri's aren't used as much during shoulders. The shoulder pain that I was experiencing on the weekend and earlier this week was almost completely gone and to be honest, I didn't even notice it during my workout today. I mixed the Furious Fruit Punch with the Green Mag again today, but tomorrow I think it's finally time to try the White Flood mixed with the Diet Mountain Dew...I'm pretty pumped, as I really don't know what to expect! Anyways enough talking, let's get started...

Well I was still flying high after Montreal's big victory today, so I was feeling pretty good upon waking. I did have to get up a little for work however, but the little brain fog that I had was taken care of by the OxiMega. Once I got into the thick of my workout I noticed that my focus was pretty on point today. It helped that I had some good music on my MP3 player to pump me up, but I also found myself intentionally slowing down my reps and really focusing on squeezing the muscle at the top of the contraction. This seemed to be really effective as my shoulders were actually a little sore after finishing my heavy working sets. I also tried to make sure that my breathing was proper, so as to be able to bust out those last few grueling reps.

Pump
                          I actually got a really strong pump going in my shoulders today, to the point that it was almost a little painful to flex them for too long. Right after my first couple sets of DB presses my delts felt really full and tight and were quite pumped up. This feeling was only amplified after finishing military rows and the isolation work was the icing on the cake! By the time that I got to rear delts and traps I could really feel the fatigue in my shoulders. In terms of vascularity I am pretty hard pressed to find really thick and noticeable veins in my shoulders, but since I started recomping I am noticing that my veins are a little bit more pronounced in my shoulders. Hopefully as I continue to recomp and then eventually cut they will be even thicker and protrude much more.

Increased Energy
                          My energy levels were okay today, but I definitely think that they could have been a little better at times. I should mention that I had to work a full shift today before I could lift, but I didn't find the day overly tiring. Once I actually got to my workout it felt as though the White Flood recharged my batteries for me and got me in the right frame of mind to have a strong workout. I normally find that working shoulders takes longer, but today the time seemed to fly by, which tells me that my energy levels were sufficient enough to carry through my workout in a successful manner. Although I didn't work abs or obliques today I didn't really have much energy left after I was finished and was actually a little more tired than I usually am. Nothing that a good night's sleep can't fix though.

Increased Endurance
                          Not really much to note in terms of increased endurance today, as I'm really starting to notice the absence of the InTrain and/or Wraath. My muscles seem to get fatigued a lot faster and it takes me a little longer to recover during my rest sets. That isn't to say that I didn't have a successful workout, I just had to push a little harder than I usually do to make up for the absence of an intraworkout. It's funny to see the difference that a supplement makes once you stop using it. Hopefully my income tax return gets here soon so that I can pick up a couple tubs...I could really use them!

Comments
                          Overall, today was an average day. I didn't really notice an unbelievable pump, but it was definitely still there. Also, I felt that my endurance could have been a little bit better, as well as my overall energy. I'm not too worried though as this was still a step in the right direction and I should have some more InTrain/Wraath in no time. Like I said, I'm pretty pumped to try the Furious Fruit Punch with the Diet Mountain Dew tomorrow...maybe it'll give me the placebo to have an explosive workout!

What's Ahead in Day 14?
                          BACK! I love working back and I'm actually really looking forward to doing some deadlifts since I didn't do them last week in order to preserve my back for the hockey tournament. I'm not expecting to break any PR's, especially since I'm recomping but hopefully I can put up some good numbers! I have the day off from work, so besides running some errands I should be relaxing for most of the day, which should put me in the right frame of mind to have an effective workout. Like usual, stay tuned brahs...

And to finish this log entry off an a positive note...

Comment

DAY 14

JUST CALL MY NAME!!!

Workout: Back/Abs
                            Deadlifts [4 sets]
                            135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 455 x 2
                            Wide Grip Pull Ups (Warmup) [3 sets]
                            BW x 10, BW x 10, BW x 10
                            Straight Arm Cable Pushdowns [3 sets]
                            50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8
                            Wide Grip T Bar Rows [3 sets]
                            90 x 12, 135 x 10, 180 x 8
                            Seated Wide Pull Pulldowns [3 sets]
                            105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8
                            Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
                            120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 6
                            Face Pulls [3 sets]
                            50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8
                            Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
                            105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8
                            Hyperextensions [3 sets]
                            150 x 10, 200 x 10, 250 x 10
                            Abs Circuit
                            Workout Duration: 95 minutes
                            Serving Size:
                            MIXED WITH...
                            Diet Crush Cream Soda: 1 can 30 minutes preworkout
                            MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop preworkout; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
                            Well today was quite the adventure! I left for the gym with the full intention of getting a Diet Mountain Dew to mix with the Furious Fruit Punch but I couldn't find it anywhere. After going to about 5 or 6 different stores a guy at the counter even told me, "I don't even think they sell those in Canada, good luck finding it!" I know I've seen it before, but by this point I decided to give up and try mixing it with Diet Crush Cream Soda instead, which I think is an even better combination! I used 1 scoop of White Flood and a whole can of Diet Cream Soda and the taste was phenomenal. The cream soda flavor was accentuated by the Furious Fruit Punch and you could taste the distinct fruit flavor of each fruit used in the White Flood. The only thing that I had to be careful with is mixing as the Cream Soda is carbonated...I'd recommend this combination to anyone that is looking for an enhanced fruit flavor, just be careful how you mix the two together!

Running around trying to find some Diet Mountain Dew was actually pretty frustrating and admittedly, it totally threw off my mental focus...it's like it went from focused on my workout to scrambling to find alternatives to mix my White Flood with. I decided not to let it rattle me any further and just compromised by using Diet Crush Cream Soda instead. Once I actually got the White Flood in me I could feel myself begin to refocus again and get mentally prepared for a big workout. During each set I found myself making sure that I maintained proper form as well as kept a steady breathing pattern. This lasted for the length of my workout and I actually felt really alert when I was finished!

Pump
                            I can usually get a pretty decent pump going on back day and today served as no exception. After just doing wide grip pullups my lats felt really pumped and full and this was only accentuated by the remaining exercises. I found that doing straight arm pushdowns really forces the blood to shuttle to the muscles and leaves you with an unreal pump and feeling of tightness. It's almost hard not to walk around like you have invisible briefcase syndrome lulz. In terms of vascularity it's hard to measure it my back but I am still noticing more veins that I didn't have before starting to appear.

Increased Energy
                            My energy levels were actually pretty high today since I was in such a panic to try and find some Diet Mountain Dew. Rushing from store to store in anticipation of finding some got my adrenaline pumping and once I settled on the Diet Cream Soda and got the White Flood in me this adrenaline transformed into some intense energy. Just 1 scoop was all that I needed to feel both mentally and physically prepared for my workout and it lasted right up until I was finished doing abs. Listening to my MP3 player really helped to keep my energy levels elevated as well, as I could literally feel myself get amped to attempt my heavy sets. I should also note that the OxiMega is still doing a great job of keeping me alert and awake during the day, no more severe fatigue or sluggishness.

Increased Endurance
                            I usually find back day to leave me quite fatigued but my overall endurance held up today. I was able to successfully complete each set and didn't need extremely long rest periods. The biggest downfall that I am noticing in the absence of InTrain and Wraath is that my muscles seem to take longer to recover after each lift, in the sense that they are lacking the BCAA's and EAA's needed to stimulate protein synthesis. Therefore they are drawing them from other sources and are taking much longer to do so as a result. It's ironic how you don't notice the true benefit of a supplement until you run out of it and stop using it for a couple weeks...feels bad man.

Comments
                            Overall, today was a decent day. I got a really awesome pump going and my strength was decent but the endurance that I wanted just wasn't there. I did love the taste of the Furious Fruit Punch mixed with Diet Crush Cream Soda and might even use this combination again before this log is over. My White Flood tub is getting pretty low which is quite depressing but hopefully I can place an order for another tub before I run out...I wish that my income tax return would hurry up and get here a little faster! But you know what they say brahs, patience is a virtue. Stay posted!

What's Ahead in Day 15?
                            A much needed rest day! I usually don't take Saturday's off but the extra DOMS that I'm feeling is my body's way of telling me that I need to rest. Hopefully a full night's sleep and some relaxing will help replenish my energy levels and give my body a chance to fully recuperate.

And like usual, a little weekend motivation...

Comment

DAY 15

"Beef rap could lead to gettin' teeth capped,
                              or even a wreath for Mom Dukes on some grief crap.
                              I suggest you change your diet...
                              It can lead to high blood pressure if you fry it!"

Serving Size:
                              MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop dinner

Notes
                              Well today was a much needed rest day from the gym even though it didn't seem like one since I had to work a full 9 hour shift today. Thankfully it wasn't that busy so I wasn't overly worked which gave me a good opportunity to really stretch out my sore muscles. I also tried to stay hydrated by constantly sipping on a bottle of water and I'd say I took in close to 2 gallons today. Also I made sure that my diet was spot as well so as to maximize the recovery time for my sore muscles. I should get another full 8 hour sleep minimum tonight so I'm hoping that I'm recharged and ready to go tomorrow. I should be pumped regardless since the Montreal Canadiens start their Eastern Conference Finals series against the Philadelphia Flyers tomorrow night...GO HABS GO!

What's Ahead in Day 16?
                              Tomorrow I am going to hit a full abs and obliques circuit as well as work some cardio. This should give my muscles a chance to fully recover and I'll be able to keep my recomping on track by burning some extra calories. I'm not sure if I am going to stick to my normal diet and consume brown rice after this workout, since I'm not really lifting, but I'll figure it out. I'm also thinking about mixing the Furious Fruit Punch with the Diet Cream Soda again since this combination was so delicious. I'm not sure what I like better the Furious Fruit Punch mixed with the Green Apple Green Magnitude or the Furious Fruit Punch mixed with the Diet Cream Soda...regardless, the Furious Fruit Punch tastes amazing mixed with almost anything, haha.

And what would this log be without a little extra...

Comment

Working...
                              X