BW x 25, BW x 25, BW x 25
    Obliques Machine Crunches [3 sets]
    50 x 25, 80 x 25, 100 x 25
    Stairclimber [50 minutes]
    Workout Duration: 80 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Greens): 1 scoop with breakfast; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g dinner
    Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
    White Flood: 1 scoops 25 minutes preworkout
    MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop preworkout;
    Myoplex Strawberry: 1 serving postworkout

Notes
    Well I'm pretty pissed off right now as I'm writing this since the Montreal Canadiens are currently losing to the Flyers 4-0 late in the second period. There's still a period left but I doubt that the Habs are going to come back, especially with Price in net...oh well enough about that! So since I am out of Green Mag right now and am using the Carnivore for my creatine I mixed the White Flood with 10oz. of water today. It was actually really refreshing and I enjoyed that fruity taste, especially after mixing it with the Green Mag for a while now. The Furious Fruit Punch is even better after letting it chill in the freezer for a bit before your workout...the cold really brings out the flavour and shocks your system! So with that being said, let's get to it...

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
    I got to sleep in this morning since I didn't have to work so when I woke up I didn't have any brain fog or grogginess. After enjoying a nice breakfast and getting my first serving of OxiMega in me I was feeling pretty mentally prepared for my workout. By the time that the White Flood kicked in I could feel my train of thought zero in on the task ahead, visualizing each exercise before I actually attempted it. During the abs/obliques sets I made sure that I kept my midsection tight as well as slowed down the contractions so that I could get a really good burn going. Even after I was finished I felt pretty mentally alert, but I think that was just due to the fact that I was going home to watch the Habs game. Surprisingly, that feeling is gone now lulz.

Pump
    Not much to report in terms of pump today as I don't really consider the tightness that I get in my midsection as a pump. My abs and obliques did feel really full and tight and they were also left burning as I got closer to the 25th rep. A couple times I even had to pause for a second because the burn was so strong. I actually got a little bit of a pump going in my quads and calves during my cardio session, which I don't mind at all...it actually made me push a little harder to reach the end. I'm just hoping that they aren't sore to start the week tomorrow. Since I don't have any visible vascularity in my abs or obliques yet it's hard to comment, but hopefully soon I can see some start to surface. Or in the very least some gristle!

Increased Energy
    I decided to take only 1 scoop of the White Flood again today but I found this more than enough to get my energy levels where they needed to be for my workout. This mixed with some strong preworkout music got me amped to hit my midsection hard. I could literally picture the fat falling from my body as I completed each set. I completed the abs and obliques section of my workout in a breeze and once I got to the cardio I found it to be pretty easy as well. One thing that I should note is that I sweat my ass off today! My shirt was soaked right through and even my hat was watered down. This was pretty convincing that the LISS cardio method is really quite effective at increasing thermogenesis and burning fat.

Increased Endurance
    I was actually pretty impressed with my overall endurance today. I didn't feel fatigued at all once I finished working abs and obliques and was actually pretty pumped to bust out some cardio. I managed to have an effective cardio session as well and on average kept the stairclimber around level 7. I was drenched with sweat and my legs were getting a little sore but I was able to bust through this mini plateau and finish on a strong note. I was even considering going for a bit longer but I wanted to get home in plenty of time for the hockey game. I'm hoping that when I wake up tomorrow I don't have any DOMS and my body is feeling refreshed to start the week off right.

Comments
    Overall, today was a really good extra day. Since I'm currently recomping it was nice to get a solid abs and obliques workout in with some cardio as well. I weighed in around 194lbs. today, so my weight is down a little, but I would be more than happy to stay around 195lbs. lean throughout the summer. I have the day off from work tomorrow so I will be doing a lot of relaxing before my workout and I should also get a full 8 hour sleep minimum tonight. We are getting near the end of this log so hopefully I can have a few more explosive workouts before it's over! Stay posted brahs...

What's Ahead in Day 17?
    Tomorrow I'll be starting the week with chest like usual. I love getting a great pump going first thing Monday...it really sets the tone for the rest of the week. I think I'll be mixing the Furious Fruit Punch with just ice cold water again, but if I can get my hands on some Diet Cream Soda I may just do that instead. Although I am pretty depressed that my tub is almost empty, but I must say that it was a great idea on Controlled Labs' part creating a 20 serving tub, as it's awesome for a struggling student or anyone strapped for cash!

And to start the week off right...

Comment

CAMPAIGN'S FURIOUS PETE? NO...FURIOUS
      FRUIT PUNCH! WHITE FLOOD LOG

DAY 17

I'M THE FUTURE!!!

Workout: Chest/Abs
      Incline BB Press [4 sets]
      135 x 12, 155 x 11, 185 x 8, 225 x 7 - no change
      Flat Bench DB Press [3 sets]
      70 x 10, 80 x 8, 105 x 6 -no change
      Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
      50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 6 +1 rep
      DB Pullovers [3 sets]
      70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
      Low Cable Pulley Front Raises [3 sets]
      20 x 10, 25 x 10, 30 x 8
      Weighted Dips [3 sets]
      BW x 12, BW + 45 x 10, BW + 70 x 8 - no change
      Partial Machine Flyes [3 sets]
      105 x 10, 125, 8, 150 x 6 +15lbs.
      Abs Circuit
      Workout Duration: 90 minutes
      Serving Size:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
      White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
      MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop preworkout; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
      Well fresh off an embarrassing loss by the Habs yesterday, I had a pretty sour taste in my mouth waking up this morning. I didn't have to work today so I had lots of time to relax and prepare for my workout. Since I wanted to have a really big chest day today I decided that I would take 2 scoops mixed with ice cold water, which I haven't done in a while. I'm still using the MuscleMeds Carnivor as my main source of creatine since 1 scoop contains 2.5 grams, but the bad news is that I also ran out of Glycergrow today! Hopefully this damn tax return comes in soon so I can make some supplement purchases...on the top of that list, Green Magnitude and Purple InTrain/Wraath. Anyways that's besides the point, let's get started brahs...

I got to sleep in this morning so I woke up feeling pretty mentally alert and focused. I didn't have any brain fog and taking my first dose of OxiMega really helped me to concentrate on the important things that I wanted to accomplish today. Once I got the White Flood in me I could actually notice a difference between taking 1 and 2 scoops. It seems as though the GABA is much stronger and more effective, in the sense that you can literally feel your mind focus solely on the workout ahead...visualizing each lift before I actually attempt it. This increased mental alertness lasted for the duration of my workout and I actually still felt pretty alert after I was finished. I found that listening to my MP3 player during my workout also consistently helps me stay focused and on track.

Pump
      I actually didn't notice my pump much today, which tells me that it could have been a little better. This isn't to say that I didn't develop one at all, it's just that my chest didn't feel as full as it normally does. After I finished incline bench it did feel pretty pumped and tight but I lost this shortly after I started my abs circuit. In terms of vascularity, the veins in my forearms and running up my biceps are quite noticeable now and I'm also noticing some under the surface in my shoulders. Hopefully as I continue recomping and then cutting that I can bring them out in my chest...I love how thick and pronounced they are when you get a really strong pump going! Feels good man.

Increased Energy
      After not taking 2 scoops of the White Flood for a while now I really noticed an increase in my energy today. Once the White Flood kicked in on the way to the gym I found myself nodding my head to the music in my car and was literally getting amped to destroy the weights. As my workout commenced my energy levels remained consistently high and I didn't need much rest time to recharge between sets. This lasted for the duration of my workout and I even had some energy left after I finished abs. As a result, I did about 5 minutes of hard skipping to burn a few extra calories.

Increased Endurance
      Although my endurance has struggled as of late, it actually held up pretty well today. It took me a few sets to get my chest warmed up, but once it was, I had no problems with any of my heavy sets. My pecs were a little more sore than normal, but I just had to fight through this since I knew it was a result of not having any InTrain/Wraath. A couple extra seconds of rest, some water, and stretching prepared me for my next set. I also completed my abs circuit with no issues and even had the endurance to do a bit of skipping afterward, as I just mentioned in the energy section. Overall, a much better day than yesterday in this area.

Comments
      Overall, I am pretty happy with the outcome of my workout today. I got a decent pump going but the biggest thing was that my endurance seems to have improved. My strength was also there and my energy levels were through the roof! I'm hoping that I can incorporate a bit more cardio into my workout schedule this week and from now on since I'll be cutting soon. I'm thinking of possibly doing it after I'm done lifting every other day. I'm currently sitting at about 195lbs. right now, which is leaner than I've been in quite some time...I can tell by just my vascularity alone.

What's Ahead in Day 18?
      Tomorrow I think that I'm going to work some arms. I normally will work shoulders the day after chest but for some strange reason I'm really getting the urge to get a strong pump going in my bi's and tri's. I have to work for a couple hours first thing in the morning so hopefully I can get to bed at a decent time tonight and get some serious REM sleep. I'll be mixing the White Flood with water again tomorrow so I'll have to make sure that I put it in the fridge overnight to chill so it's ready to go for tomorrow's workout! Also, I should note that since I don't need a tremendous amount of energy for arms I'm only going to take 1 scoop preworkout.

And a little motivation for Tuesday brahs...

Comment

DAY 18

MOVE!!!!

Workout: Arms/Cardio
        Standing Straight Bar Curls [3 sets]
        60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8
        SUPERSET WITH...
        Close Grip Decline Bench Press [3 sets]
        135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8
        Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
        30 x 12, 40 x 8, 50 x 5
        SUPERSET WITH...
        V Bar Cable Pushdowns [3 sets]
        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
        Seated Alternating Machine Curls [3 sets]
        80 x 12, 100 x 10, 120 x 8
        SUPERSET WITH...
        Seated Triceps Machine Pushdowns [3 sets]
        100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8
        LISS Eliptical Machine Cardio [45 minutes]
        Workout Duration: 75 minutes
        Serving Size:
        White Flood: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
        MuscleMeds Carnivore: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop preworkout; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
        I had to get up pretty early this morning to go into work for some "in store training" so naturally I felt a little sluggish when I woke up. I also had a bit of brain fog as well but this was pretty much cleared up after taking my first dose of OxiMega. This training session was only a few hours which meant that I would get to head to the gym earlier today and get home in plenty of time for the Habs game tonight. It looks like that's gonna end up being a disappointment again, as they are currently down 3-0 in the third period as I type this. I mixed 1 scoop of the White Flood with ice cold water today and the taste was so refreshing, especially since it was so hot out today...I'm starting to think that this would be a great summer preworkout! Anyways let's do this brahs...

As I just previously mentioned the bit of brain fog that I experienced this morning was for the most part cleared up by the OxiMega and once I actually got the White Flood in me my mentality was keen and focused on my workout. I was able to visualize myself going through the lifts as I drove to the gym, really trying to see the muscle tear with each contraction. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout I felt pretty dialed in, with my music helping me maintain focus on proper form and breathing patterns. Since I felt pretty good after I finished lifting I decided to do some extra cardio, which left me pretty mentally drained, as I expected.

Pump
        I love supersetting arms just because I get a really wicked pump going and today served as no exception. Right after my first superset my arms felt really pumped and full; and although they were a little sore (especially in my triceps) from working chest yesterday I loved the tightness that I had as well. In regards to my vascularity, it was really noticeable today, the veins ran all through my forearms and even a couple up the length of my biceps. Since I started recomping they've become visibly thicker and more pronounced, something that I don't mind at all. Hopefully I can bring out the ones in my shoulders as I start cutting next month.

Increased Energy
        Although I went from 2 scoops yesterday to 1 scoop today I still felt that the White Flood did a good job of raising my energy levels today. I was somewhat tired from waking up early this morning but I didn't really notice any fatigue after I was finished work. Once the White Flood kicked in this translated into a high level of intense energy, to the point that I was literally jumping around in my car to the beat of the music that was playing. The new Guilty Simpson CD, OJ Simpson is awesome to bump preworkout! This energy lasted for most of my workout but by the time I was done my cardio I was quite drained. No worries, as it just lets me know that I busted my ass today.

Increased Endurance
        Not too much to comment on in regards to my overall endurance today, mainly because I didn't really notice any issues. I didn't require much time to recover during my rest sets as all I needed was a couple deep breaths and a sip of water. Unfortunately, I'm still noticing the absence of the InTrain and/or Wraath as my muscles remain a little more fatigued after I finish a set when I'm not sipping on the Purple goodness. This endurance remained pretty steady for the duration of my workout and I even had enough to bust out a solid cardio session at the end to burn off some extra calories. I better get used to this feeling as I'm going to have to hit the cardio hard once I start cutting.

Comments
        Overall, today was a pretty productive arms day, as I got a really strong pump going and my strength seemed to be on point. Also, my overall muscular endurance survived without the help of InTrain/Wraath and my energy levels were again quite high today. With only a couple of scoops left in the White Flood tub I'm hoping that I can have a couple more explosive workouts before this log is over. I'm still sitting around 195lbs. today which I am more than happy with. Now that I have built a solid foundation bulking for the last couple months, I can begin to focus on the fine details like getting the abs and obliques out for the summer now.

What's Ahead in Day 19?
        Tomorrow I think I'm going to work some shoulders after I finish my shift at work. I only work for about 6 hours so I should have lots of energy by the time I get to workout. I am going to try and focus on staying hydrated tomorrow as well as keeping my diet on track. I'm loving having the OxiMega greens, as I don't have to worry about not getting a sufficient amount of fruits and veggies in throughout the day. I must say, Controlled Labs really does make quality products that stack together well! Until tomorrow brahs...

Keep working on those dumbbell rows brahs...

Comment

DAY 19

KEEP YOUR FAZERS ON STUN!!!!!

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
          Seated DB Press [4 sets]
          50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6 - no change
          Seated Behind The Neck Military Press [4 sets]
          95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 165 x 6
          Standing Lateral Raises [3 sets]
          15 x 12, 20 x 10, 30 x 8
          Standing Front Raises [3 sets]
          30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6
          Cuban Rotations [3 sets]
          20 x 12, 25 x 10, 30 x 10 - no change
          Seated Reverse Machine Flyes [3 sets]
          75 x 12, 85 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
          Bent Over Rear Delt DB Raises [3 sets]
          15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8 - no change
          Machine Shrugs 21's [3 sets]
          90 x 21, 180 x 21, 270 x 21
          Dumbbell Shrugs [3 sets]
          70 x 12, 80 x 10, 105 x 10 +5lbs.
          Abs Circuit
          Workout Duration: 85 minutes
          Serving Size:

Notes
          Well I had to get up early for work again this morning and as a result I could feel some stiffness and DOMS in my arms, which I hoped wouldn't affect my workout at all. I got a pretty decent sleep last night so I only had a little bit of brain fog when I woke up, but this was cleared by the OxiMega like usual. I mixed 1 scoop of the White Flood with 10oz. of ice cold water again today and I must say, I'm loving the flavor! I've found that over the course of this log the taste really grew on me...starting with, "it's not bad" to "this is the best fruit punch flavor that I've ever had!" After the terrible experiences that I've had with other fruit punch preworkout supplements in the past, I didn't think that I'd ever try this flavor again, but after doing this log Furious Fruit Punch is at the top of my list of supplements to buy! With that being said, let's do this...

Like I noted in the introduction, I got a pretty decent sleep last night so I only experienced minimal brain fog today. Also, during work today I felt pretty mentally sharp, in the sense that I was able to make split decisions and formulated thoughts that transitioned into words with ease. I wasn't very fatigued after my shift and by the time I got to my workout and the White Flood kicked in I was in the zone. I found myself focusing on slowing down each rep so that I could really squeeze the muscle at the top of each contraction. Also, my breathing was controlled and I found that my MP3 player helped keep me on track as well.

Pump
          Since my arms had some DOMS in them today I was a little afraid that I wouldn't be able to get a good pump going in my shoulders. However this wasn't the case and they actually felt quite pumped today! After my first couple sets of DB shoulder press my delts felt really full and tight, to the point that it was almost sore to flex them in between sets. Not much to report in regards to my vascularity, as I'm still trying to get the veins visible in my shoulders to come through the surface...I can see them there, they're just lacking the thickness to make them really noticeable. I should note though that I did notice a couple new striations today!

Increased Energy
          I was actually a little disappointed with my overall energy today as I felt that it could have been a little more effective. During my shift at work I felt pretty alert and even when I was done I didn't experience any overwhelming fatigue. However once I got to my workout it didn't seem like the White Flood kicked my energy levels into high gear like usual. Instead, it felt like I had to push a little harder just to perform the lifts that I normally do without second thought. This isn't to say that my workout wasn't effective, as I still managed to finish successfully and hit my abs pretty hard. However I didn't have much energy left by the time I was finished and was actually looking forward to getting home and killing my postworkout meal.

Increased Endurance
          Even though my energy levels weren't the best today, I was actually impressed with my overall endurance. Despite experiencing some DOMS in my arms I was still able to push some heavy weight and to be honest I didn't even notice any soreness. Also, I didn't need much rest time to recover for my next set but I did make sure to drink a lot of water as I was resting. Once I finished lifting I didn't hesitate to jump right into my abs circuit as I was still in the zone from the White Flood. Although I have no complaints about my endurance, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I miss the Purple InTrain/Wraath!

Comments
          Overall, this shoulders day was far more successful than I thought it was going to be. After experiencing some DOMS this morning they didn't seem to get in the way at all during my workout and I was actually able to get a really good pump going in my delts. Also, even though my energy levels weren't the best my endurance held up and I was able to finish my workout on a positive note. It looks as though tomorrow will be my last day using the Furious Fruit Punch and you can bet that I will be scraping every last granule of powder out of that tub! Then after that the first thing I plan on doing is ordering another tub. This stuff mixed with Green Apple Green Magnitude is like a lapdance for my tastebuds!

What's Ahead in Day 20?
          How fitting...to finish this log I'll be working LEGS! Usually I do back on Thursdays but I wanted to give my upper body an extra day to recover due to the DOMS that I experienced this morning. I haven't trained legs in a couple weeks due to hockey tournaments so hopefully my muscle memory kicks in and I can have an explosive workout! One thing is for sure, It'll definitely be a struggle to walk when I'm leaving the gym lulz. Finally, I do have to work again tomorrow morning so hopefully I can get to bed at a decent time tonight so that I get a full 8 hour sleep. Stay tuned brahs, we're almost near the end...

And for some midweek motivation...

Comment

DAY 20

STRAPPED!!!!!

Workout: Legs
            Smith Machine Squats [4 sets]
            90 x 12, 180 x 10, 230 x 8, 270 x 6
            Hack Squat Machine [4 sets]
            90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 8, 360 x 6
            Leg Extensions [4 sets]
            105 x 12, 120 x 11, 135 x 10, 150 x 8
            Machine Lunges [3 sets]
            70 x 8, 80 x 7, 90 x 6
            Leg Curls [4 sets]
            60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8
            Seated Leg Curl Machine [4 sets]
            60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 8, 105 x 6
            Abductor Machine [3 sets]
            50 x 12, 100 x 10, 150 x 8
            Standing Calf Raises (Alternating Stances) [3 sets]
            105 x 10, 105 x 10, 105 x 10
            Workout Duration: 80 minutes
            Serving Size:

Notes
            Well today is a sad day since this will be the final entry of this Furious Fruit Punch log. I sadly scooped the last of the powder into my water bottle today and even went as far as actually dumping the tub into the bottle so as to not miss a single granule. I had to work a full shift again this morning so I was a little tired getting up so early. I only had a little bit of brain fog but this was quickly cleared up by the OxiMega like usual. I think that my last serving of the White Flood was just a little less than 1 scoop so when I mixed it with water it was a little more watered down than usual, but still delicious! I love mixing it with ice cold water, it really brings the different fruits out. Alright, now I'm just stalling and trying to prolong this log, let's get started brahs!

Like I just mentioned, the little brain fog that I had this morning was easily cleared up by the OxiMega and during work I felt pretty mentally sharp as well. I was quick on my feet and was able to make split decisions with favorable outcomes. Once my shift was over and I got into my workout I felt pretty zoned in as well. I found myself focusing on each repetition, making sure that I was squeezing the muscle at the top of the contraction as well as breathing properly. I knew that I was leaving the gym to go home and watch the Habs game so I think that this contributed to my heightened sense of awareness, as even after my workout I felt quite alert and focused on getting home.

Pump
            The pump that I got going in my legs was okay today. Right after I finished my first set of squats I could feel a pump and some tightness, which was only enhanced as I continued to lift. I made a point of flexing my quads during my rest sets to really try and force the blood to rush to the muscle. In doing this I got a real good burn going and my legs actually felt really full. This pump lasted for the duration of my workout and I even felt it as I left the gym, struggling to make it to my car without falling over lulz. However, the thing that I was most impressed with in this area was my vascularity. As I was doing lunges I could see thick veins running up my calves and into my quads...veins that I've never seen before! This got me pretty pumped and I pushed even harder from there on in.

Increased Energy
            Knowing that I was working on a deadline today to make it home on time for the Habs game, this motivated me to have an explosive and effective workout! Right after I got the White Flood in me and turned the volume on my CD player I could literally feel a surge of energy rush over me. I couldn't wait to get into the gym and just toss the weights around. Once I actually started my workout I felt very energetic; I even bust out a couple extra reps at the end of some of my sets because I just wasn't tired yet. As a result, I only needed a short time to recover with a couple sips of water in between sets. Even after I was finished lifting I still had lots of energy, presumably because I knew that I was heading home to watch the Habs win game 3 of their Eastern Conference Finals series!

Increased Endurance
            I was actually pretty impressed with my overall endurance today. Besides the fact that I seemed to sweat a lot more than normal today, my quads were able to hold out so that I could have a successful workout. After my first couple sets I did experience some soreness throughout my legs but I didn't let this affect me and was able to work through it. Like I just noted my rest time was kept to a minimum and to be honest I felt like I could have done a couple more exercises after I was done my workout. I'm pretty sure that I'll be experiencing some DOMS in my legs tomorrow so hopefully it doesn't interfere with my back workout at all.

Comments
            Overall, this was a great workout to end this log with! It felt good to get a solid legs workout in again and I felt that I was quite successful as well. My energy levels were just absolutely through the roof and I got a decent pump going as well. The last few days I've also been pretty impressed with my overall endurance and feel as though I've greatly improved since I started this log. I'm pretty depressed that this log has to come to an end but I'm glad that I was one of the first to try this awesome new White Flood flavor. I'm definitely going to be ordering this again in the very near future!

What's Ahead in Day 21?
            Well now that this log has come to and end the only thing left to do is a final review. I'll be pretty busy for the rest of this work week so hopefully I'll get it posted up on the weekend. It's sad, but all good things must come to an end and again I'd just like to personally thank Kurt and everyone at Controlled Labs for giving me the opportunity to log this awesome preworkout supplement. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for really clean energy and strong pumps...plus you can't beat this Furious Fruit Punch flavor!

And to end this log on a positive note...

Comment

Easy with the picture there.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                Easy with the picture there.
                Hehe, sorry bulldogz!

Comment

FINAL REVIEW

WHITE FLOOD BENEFITS...

One of the benefits of White Flood that I have always been a fan of is its ability to enhance both mental and cognitive focus, largely due to the GABA and glucuronolactone. As an inhibitory neurotransmitter, these ingredients help boost mental alertness and when taken preworkout it also puts you in a zoned in mental state that is focused solely on your workout, to the point that you may find yourself visualizing your lift before actually attempting it. Another thing that you seem to constantly focus on is maintaining proper form during each set. For example, doing a barbell curl I'd make sure that my elbows were kept close to my body and that I was slowing down the contraction during the lowering phase to really tear the muscle. Also, I found myself religiously squeezing my muscle at the top of each contraction and I kept my breathing under control as well. Usually this enhanced mental focused last for the duration of my workout but sometimes when I opted to do some extra cardio or an abs/obliques circuit. I should note that it definitely helps getting a full 8 hour sleep at night since it seems to set the tone waking up refreshed in the morning.
                  Grade: A

Pump
                  One thing that I've always noticed while taking White Flood is that it greatly enhances the amount of blood that is shuttled to the muscles when lifting. I can normally develop a pretty decent pump on my own but after adding White Flood in preworkout my muscles feel a lot tighter and more full. In regards to vascularity I noticed a huge improvement over the course of this log. By the end I could clearly see thick veins running up my forearms and into my biceps and they definitely became more pronounced on the days that I took the White Flood preworkout. I even started to notice some veins pop up in places that I've never seen them before like in my shoulders and legs. Usually this strong pump would last for the length of my workout but the only negative part was that I'd lose it shortly after starting abs/obliques. My muscles would still feel pumped but not as full as they were during my workout. However this wasn't the case all the time as every now and then I'd leave right after lifting and I'd feel like an alpha beast walking out while still feeling pumped. I definitely caught the eye of some gym babes on more than one occasion...feels good man.
                  Grade: A+

Increased Energy
                  Although there has been a little bit of controversy lately around the forums about Controlled Labs not jumping on the 1-3 dimethylamylamine train and updating their preworkout supplement I believe that in this case older is better and White Flood has stood the test of time. The best way to describe the energy that White Flood gives you is really clean, in the sense that you do not experience any stimulant like effects and instead are just overwhelmed by a surge of adrenaline. I recommend listening to music while drinking the White Flood as soon after you will find yourself bumping along with the beat. Underground hip hop like Guilty Simpson, MF Doom and Slaughterhouse have been some of my favorites during this log. In general, I found that the energy created by the White Flood lasted for most of my workout but on days that are especially draining like legs and back I'd be pretty fatigued when I was finished. Again, just like with enhanced mental focus I found that I had the most energy on days that I got a full 8 hour sleep and drank plenty of water. Being hydrated and well rested seemed to prolong my intense energy levels and make me more confident in attempting to lift heavier weights.
                  Grade: A+

Increased Endurance
                  One thing that I had been struggling with coming into this log was my overall endurance, purely based on the fact that I have been bulking for the last 4 months and haven't really bothered to do much cardio. I didn't foresee this as being a huge problem since I can usually adjust pretty quickly and get my levels back to where they should be. This log served as no exception and as it carried on I seemed to steadily improve. For instance at the beginning I never had the endurance to do any extra cardio after lifting; however near the end there were a few days where I was determined to burn a few extra calories and managed to jump on the stairclimber or eliptical machine. One thing that threw me off about halfway through this log was the fact that I ran out of Purple Wraath and I definitely could tell a difference during my rest sets. It would take a couple seconds longer for the soreness to go away and I often needed to stretch the muscle. This just goes to show the benefits of using an intraworkout supplement and I will certainly be picking up another tub as soon as I have the financial means to do so!
                  Grade: A-

Last Thoughts/Comments
                  Well I must say, like usual, the public spoke and Controlled Labs listened. Everyone wanted a Fruit Punch preworkout supplement that didn't taste acidic or like chemicals and boy did they ever deliver! After my terrible experiences with Fruit Punch flavored supplements early on in my lifting career, I swore them off for the rest of my life until I was given the opportunity to do this log. As a result I was initially a little hesitant that Controlled Labs would be able to create a Fruit Punch flavor that would actually taste bearable, let alone good. Then comes along Furious Fruit Punch a revolutionary new White Flood flavor where you can actually taste the individual fruits! The best way to describe the taste is that it's like you're eating a bag of Gummy Bears or just stuffed the entire package of Big League Chew in your mouth. When mixed with Green Apple Green Magnitude this flavor is only intensified as the tangy apple is a nice addition to the fruit blend. I even tried it with Diet Crush Cream Soda and this combination was win as well. Regardless, anyone looking for clean preworkout energy should try this product and with the new 20 serving tub you can't go wrong!

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X