Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I take reduction PM with on melatonin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I take reduction PM with on melatonin?

I have trouble sleeping, when I take reduction PM I don't really feel tired at all so I was wondering if I could stack it with a 3mg melatonin.

Originally posted by Michael Bao View Post
    I have trouble sleeping, when I take reduction PM I don't really feel tired at all so I was wondering if I could stack it with a 3mg melatonin.
    Sure. I usually do that as well as others on the board. Since my sleep schedule is always interupted, I need as much help as possible without getting a perscription. REd PM and melatonin make a great combo. I wish Red PM contained melatonin
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      Sure. I usually do that as well as others on the board. Since my sleep schedule is always interupted, I need as much help as possible without getting a perscription. REd PM and melatonin make a great combo. I wish Red PM contained melatonin
      ^^^ This. That's my favorite sleep coctail!
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Have not tried this but from the feedback it seems like people like it!
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

that wont be an issue. have you tried taking the PM tabs before dinner instead?
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

No I haven't because I eat around 8-10 and sleep around 1-4 lol.
            and 2x on adding Melatonin to PM!

Comment

You might first consider trying the melatonin on its own, but it will probably combine alright. The one thing about melatonin to be careful of, is that if you don't have a true melatonin deficiency, then it's not wise to take it daily, or on a very regular basis. For most people, melatonin is great to take on occasion when you have jet-lag, or need you sleep cycle reset or whatever. So it's a great thing to have on hand. But if you don't have a true deficiency and you try to take it daily, you will develop a resistance to it, and it can actually make your sleeping issues worse. So don't be afraid to use it occasionally and to keep some on hand, but just be careful not to fall into a pattern of using it on a daily basis (unless you know you have a deficiency or other reason to need it more often).

Comment

Originally posted by neuf08 View Post
                You might first consider trying the melatonin on its own, but it will probably combine alright. The one thing about melatonin to be careful of, is that if you don't have a true melatonin deficiency, then it's not wise to take it daily, or on a very regular basis. For most people, melatonin is great to take on occasion when you have jet-lag, or need you sleep cycle reset or whatever. So it's a great thing to have on hand. But if you don't have a true deficiency and you try to take it daily, you will develop a resistance to it, and it can actually make your sleeping issues worse. So don't be afraid to use it occasionally and to keep some on hand, but just be careful not to fall into a pattern of using it on a daily basis (unless you know you have a deficiency or other reason to need it more often).
                Thanks, however I usually get lazy to take pills so I haven't been taking Melatonin. I only take it when I need to go to sleep, and I think it causes me to wake up several times during the night also.

Comment

Originally posted by neuf08 View Post
                  absolutely agree 100%
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)