Gaspari ad.... How professional....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaspari ad.... How professional....

Read the last sentence in the second paragraph..... How professional is this? I busted a gut laughing, but come on..... There is no way I am buying a product/s with that kind of advertising.

http://gasparinutrition.com/Stacks/T...5/Default.aspx
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

that has got to be a mistake
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Now, it has been removed. I bet they got some flack over that!
      Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

I guess they took it out before I got to it. What did it say?
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

"Plus, you will be able to fuck like a champ!"

I couldn't believe they had that printed! I had emailed the link to about 8 of my friends. They all called me dying laughing. I am sure someone lost their job over that little stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
            "Plus, you will be able to fuck like a champ!"

I couldn't believe they had that printed! I had emailed the link to about 8 of my friends. They all called me dying laughing. I am sure someone lost their job over that little stunt.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              Thats hilarious!
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

Tell me about it. When I first read it, I sat there in disbelief! I am glad Tank saw it to confirm it.

I can just see the write-in customer reviews...... "Before taking this, my spouse said I was a lousy lay. Now I am being told I am a champ!"

The stuff must work because Rich Gaspari said so...

The only product they have I would recommend would be SuperPump 250; except I wouldn't recommend it as a training supplement; just for when you are constipated. If you want to chit like a goose, take this stuff....

Comment

Fuck like a champ LOL. That's definitely some rogue programmer. Wow.
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

ahahaha that's great

superpump = superdump

Comment

Working...
                    X