Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Awesome. What FD is that?
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

It was in some pics of the military that a friend sent me.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Oh. Thats pretty sweet! I didnt know it was that well known.
          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
            Actually, just today we did 20 sets of box squats with 225. 5 reps per set though at 2 min intervals. So 100 reps total in just under 40 min. Same training partner I did those squats with last year.
            This week did 33 sets of 3 reps with 225 for box squats. Did them though at 1 min intervals. Totaled 100 reps again but in less time.
            kane@controlledlabs.com
            Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
            Looks for the ads, coming soon!
            www.controlledlabs.com
            www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Man impressive. Yesterday 2 guys from my crew and I hit up a prowler. We put 2 45's on it and did 20yrd bear crawls. That was the first time I ever used a prowler. Lets just day it left an impression.
              Last edited by farmerson12; 05-10-2010, 10:59 AM. Reason: misspelling
              CFD

Comment

Working...
              X