CL Appriciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Appriciation Thread

I figured this would be a good place for anyone to post any positive comments for the guys who work their asses of to promote this fast-growing suppliment company. Anything from contests to the fast replys to all of our questions. Show em some love! they deserve it!

Green BULGE + White BLOOD

MY GB+WB Log:http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1553

thanks for the hard work in putting together this past contest! cannot wait for the new product and to log it!

Comment

Hey thanks, we try and appriciate it. Glad you enjoyed all of the fun!

Comment

Comment

The whole CL team deserves a round of applause. From putting on these contests THIS MONTH ALONE (Member of the month, Black hole eat contest, Clue - project N edition), along with still answering questions and providing great advice to the new guys is a big feat, yet they still pull it off. My special thanks goes out to Pt, who selflessly gives sound advice on BB.com, whose posts I still read today for info. Great company, who I will always support.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            The whole CL team deserves a round of applause. From putting on these contests THIS MONTH ALONE (Member of the month, Black hole eat contest, Clue - project N edition), along with still answering questions and providing great advice to the new guys is a big feat, yet they still pull it off. My special thanks goes out to Pt, who selflessly gives sound advice on BB.com, whose posts I still read today for info. Great company, who I will always support.
            Thanks for the kind words man. It's a great crew.

Comment

I'd really like to be a tester and I almost cried when I saw how close I was to guessing the name lol I said yellow euphoria dammit

please can I test it or I really will cry lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROBOLEG
                I'd really like to be a tester and I almost cried when I saw how close I was to guessing the name lol I said yellow euphoria dammit

please can I test it or I really will cry lol
                Dexterium is sharing the wealth in the official thread (since he won) !!!

Check it out

Comment

That is what actually attracted me to the site and the products in the first place. Everyone here is very helpful and willing to go the extra mile for anyone. Keep doing what you're doing guys and I wish you lots of success in the future as well!
                  Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

way to go CL!

Comment

I really like the crew a lot. they are professional, and treat members maturally. Other companies, have actually cussed at customers. They lost my business. CL has my business.

Comment

I agree Thanks CL and all the reps....
                        Ive finally found products that i can trust in and work just as they say they do if not better.

Thanks again guys.
                        Work Hard Play Hard

Comment

I haven't posted in a while, been busy, but wanted to chime in and say that CL puts out some excellent products.

I have used the majority of their products and have done logs on them. I have had great results using CL products and will continue to do so in the future.

Anyway, I do have to say that both PU and Tank have always been more than helpful and give sound advice. I admire the time they take to answer the questions people have, whether it is about a CL product or not.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

Yeah, the contest was great, (keep 'em going), the samples were great, (keep 'em going), and the quick responses to any and all questions I've posed has been greatly appreciated, gotta show some respect for companies that show respect back.
                            - Millennium Sport Technologies Sponsored Athlete -

Men are born to succeed, not fail.
                            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X