No announcement yet.

Green Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed very little water retention on Green Mag. Love the stuff compared to mono.

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
      I've noticed very little water retention on Green Mag. Love the stuff compared to mono.

Have you gained weight compared to the mono? It probably was mostly water weight that i gained. I put on about 15 pounds in less than 2 months.

Comment

Sometimes I think my tub of Green Mag magically self-replenishes. It's been 1/3 full forever. It's like it just refuses to run out, and that's not a bad thing.
        +1, best value to results ratio in the creatine market. I've had the same feeling, it's like a bottomless tub.

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        I love GB, been using it lately and wow.
        I picked up a bunch of GB during the broken bottle sale a few months back. I've been really happy with it too. GB on training days, GM on off days.

Originally posted by jzepp View Post
        Yeah, thanks guys. I am so addicted to the number on the scale. You are right...it was probably mostly water weight.
        I get a lot of bloat from mono too. I tried a variety of different creatine products that claimed to be better than mono for one reason or another, but since switching to GM/GB I haven't looked back.

Comment

How on earth can you guys ingest so much water? I get bloated sometimes from just drinking a few glasses a day. How do you guys split the water intake up? I am currently trying to drink 12, 10 ounce glasses of water a day. Do you drink more at one sitting? Like i said if i drink anymore at one time i get bloated just from the water intake. I cannot even fathom drink alot more than a gallon a day. Any suggestions?

Comment

You get bloated...then you pee. Job done. As for your question, I'm just always drinking. I always have a Nalgene filled and at work I ...uhh take one of those 5 gallon water cooler jugs, stow it under my desk and fill up whenever. Staying hydrated is REALLY important. I notice better digestion, better workouts, and better all around health when I drink a ton.

Comment

You get bloated...then you pee. Job done. As for your question, I'm just always drinking. I always have a Nalgene filled and at work I ...uhh take one of those 5 gallon water cooler jugs, stow it under my desk and fill up whenever. Staying hydrated is REALLY important. I notice better digestion, better workouts, and better all around health when I drink a ton.
              I just find it hard to eat 6-7 meals a day and also fit in 12-15 glasses of water a day besides drinking juice, milk and iced tea.

Comment

well i dont ever drink juice, im horribly lactose intolerant, and iced tea is wayyy too full of sugar and/or artificial sweetener to taste good to me, so water is all i drink. Also, water wont make you gain fat, which seems like something you are SUPER DUPER concerned about (your weight overall) so just drink. and drink. and hydrate. and then drink some more.

Comment

Have you gained weight compared to the mono? It probably was mostly water weight that i gained. I put on about 15 pounds in less than 2 months.
                  It's very very unlikely that you were carrying 15 pounds of extra water weight. If you were bulking, some is water, some is fat, and some (hopefully most) is muscle. If you think the majority of those pounds were quality gains, go back to what you were doing during that time, including eating and diet, training, supplements, sleep, etc.

15 pounds is no small amount of weight, and any bloat you get from a food or a supplement should disappear pretty quickly after you stop taking it.

How on earth can you guys ingest so much water? I get bloated sometimes from just drinking a few glasses a day. How do you guys split the water intake up?
                  Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have this backward. Water won't create subcutaneous bloat on it's own. That's from the food or supps your taking. In fact, drinking more water should help with that type of unwanted water retention. If you're just talking about stomach fullness 'bloat' though, you may just need to empty the reservoir a little more often than the rest of us. I keep a water bottle or shaker cup with me during the day (25-30 oz.). When you get up for something, just refill it. I also drink lots more water around and during my workout than I do during the rest of the day.

I just find it hard to eat 6-7 meals a day and also fit in 12-15 glasses of water a day besides drinking juice, milk and iced tea.
                  Water will help with digestion and to flush your system, so if you're taking in more meals and calories, it makes sense to take in more water. Teas and many other drinks are often mostly water. It's hard to say what the effect on hydration might be though because there is such wide variety in teas juices and other beverages. I count most teas, crystal light, and similar drinks toward my water intake goals though. Milk, soda, and juice, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by nkato View Post

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have this backward. Water won't create subcutaneous bloat on it's own. That's from the food or supps your taking. In fact, drinking more water should help with that type of unwanted water retention. If you're just talking about stomach fullness 'bloat' though, you may just need to empty the reservoir a little more often than the rest of us. I keep a water bottle or shaker cup with me during the day (25-30 oz.). When you get up for something, just refill it. I also drink lots more water around and during my workout than I do during the rest of the day.
                    Nkato is correct. Gas and bloating is a sign that food is not being ingested correctly by the body. An inadequate intake of water will cause excessive stomach bloating. Water benefits the body by aiding with digestion because it supports a majority of the body's daily functions.Look at your diet. High fat meals can cause bloating. But honestly. There are a load of causes of bloating. Diet and water intake are just the main causes
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

....i ran out of Green Mag. Sad day.

Comment

Very sad day indeed!
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

How on earth can you guys ingest so much water? I get bloated sometimes from just drinking a few glasses a day
                          In that case, it's not the water... it's something else

Comment

Since I've used GM for a year, switching to GB seems to have changed things up. I feel like I'm breaking all my previous size plateaus.
                            CONTROLLED LABS
                            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

buy more happy day
                              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                              Purple Psyko
                              Gold Feast
                              Blue Gene
                              Blue Growth
                              REDuction AM/PM Shots
                              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                              Orange TRIad
                              White Flood (5 Flavors)
                              Black Hole
                              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                              Green Bulge
                              White Blood 2
                              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                              Blue Up
                              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by lisafisher
                                It says that it can be taken before then. But apparently most of the comments I've read, most people take pre. I just finished a long storm recently and Size-on and just buy a tub of green-MAG. It should arrive soon, and I don't know if I will be considered pre or post. It could be considered both.
                                Pre is a better option for taking Green Mag as it has additional ingredients that are meant to be dosed preworkout

Comment

Working...
                                X