Green Mag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
    Pre is a better option for taking Green Mag as it has additional ingredients that are meant to be dosed preworkout
    agreed, more benefits if you take it pre
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by nutenjack
      I have been using GM & WF for three weeks now & have not gained a single ounce of weight. I am eating giant as i have always done when beginning a mass cycle. Compared to when I was one time taking EAS phosphagen HP I would have gained at least 5-7 pounds by now.
      What does the mirror tell you?

Honestly, you shouldn't gain much weight from creatine. If you gain 5-7lbs in 3 weeks, it would only be temporary bloat, not quality muscle.

"The Bloat" from creatine is from the creatine not getting into the muscle cell, and drawing water outside of the muscle tissue giving you the puffy and bloated look.

With Green MAG, the "delivery system" of the product forces the creatine INTO the muscle. So you get MUSCLE VOLUME increased along with ATP and energy, but no bloat or water weight.
      Last edited by RenegadeRows; 05-16-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to ask how to take Green MAG, when I am not training? Is it OK to take it right after I wake up on an empty stomach and in an hour to take my breakfast + Syngex protein?
        So far, I take Green MAG on a training day 10minutes before my workout, but I am not sure when to take it in my rest days?
        Also, my next question - Is it ok to make a 40 days series of taking Green Mag + Syngex and 30 days rest, after that to continue taking GM and Syngex?

I've been training for one year and a half, and I've never used any kind of food supplements (protein, creatine, boosters for energy (such as Jack3d) and etc).

Comment

GreenMag 20-40 minutes before working out. On off days, Anytime of day.

Comment

Just made another Green Mag "believer" today! Yeah buddy!
            sigpicDarren Conroy
            Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
            ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
            dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Cold 8180 View Post
              Just made another Green Mag "believer" today! Yeah buddy!
              got to love that sour apple
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I took regular monohydrate and creapure monohydrate creatine at differant times (3 years apart) I gained 20 pounds in 1 1/2 months on regular monohydrate and on creapure I gained 15 pounds in less than 1 month lol even after them telling me that creapure would not create the bloat or water retention like regular mono. I just went off of creapure 2 weeks ago I have taking HCL and EE creatine also but did not get good results at all. I just ordered a tub of GM the other day for the first time so I hope to get good results from this without the unwanted weight gain from bloating. Also Is GM any better than GB or are they both the same? I also know how important drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day is very important for your overall health. I take Lithium for depression and have learned long ago to drink this much or more a day.

It was very hard at first because I just did not drink water at all back then. I only drank sweet tea and Mountain Dew 24/7 Now I only drink water and fat free milk. I never go anywhere without my water. I would feel lost and all alone without it lol Seriously. You have to force yourself at first and it gets easier every day after that. I drink it like I breath Oxygen now. No problem. Anyways I am new to this sight and really love what I see so far and all these products look awesome as well.
                Last edited by stewy101; 02-16-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Welcome to CL.com!

Generally, there isn't any bloating from the forms of Creatine used in GM & GB.

As far as the differences between the two besides the obvious (pill vs. powder), GB has several more ingredients for your workout.

Comment

Thank you so much Chris. By the way my name is Chris too lol anyway I have really gone over all the products from controlled labs and I would have to admit i am very impressed. All there products look awesome and have pretty cool names to say the least but after seeing all the ingredients each have to offer I am even more impressed. I think I have a new favorite supplement company here that I will stick with. I do get my protein from others but all the other products I see on hear cant be beat. Thank you for all your info and help.

Comment

Originally posted by stewy101 View Post
                      Thank you so much Chris. By the way my name is Chris too lol anyway I have really gone over all the products from controlled labs and I would have to admit i am very impressed. All there products look awesome and have pretty cool names to say the least but after seeing all the ingredients each have to offer I am even more impressed. I think I have a new favorite supplement company here that I will stick with. I do get my protein from others but all the other products I see on hear cant be beat. Thank you for all your info and help.

Thanks for the kind words

Comment

Working...
                      X