Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new member needs help..purple wrath post workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member needs help..purple wrath post workout?

Hello! I have read about purple wrath and other products from Controlled Labs. I am wondering if I can take purple wrath as a post workout product? here are my example of the stack with CL product I will buy and try:

Pre workout- White flood, green magnitude

Pre/during workout - Purple wrath 2 scoops

After workout - purple wrath 1 scoop and green magnitude

Does this stack look ok? And is Orange triad a good vitamin and mineral supplement?

I would say just stick to the Wraath intra and a protein shake post workout. And yes, Orange Triad is a great vitamin!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
      Hello! I have read about purple wrath and other products from Controlled Labs. I am wondering if I can take purple wrath as a post workout product? here are my example of the stack with CL product I will buy and try:

Pre workout- White flood, green magnitude

Pre/during workout - Purple wrath 2 scoops

After workout - purple wrath 1 scoop and green magnitude

Does this stack look ok? And is Orange triad a good vitamin and mineral supplement?
      With Green Mag, I think it's best to take 1 scoop pre workout. Some people do 1/2 before and 1/2 after, but I think you get a lot more out of taking it all pre. For Purple Wraath I prefer 1-2 scoops intra workout, but 1-2 spread out pre/intra/post is fine too. Post workout I'd go with a Whey protein (and maybe a carb source). And yes OT is the best multi on the market imo.
      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
        With Green Mag, I think it's best to take 1 scoop pre workout. Some people do 1/2 before and 1/2 after, but I think you get a lot more out of taking it all pre. For Purple Wraath I prefer 1-2 scoops intra workout, but 1-2 spread out pre/intra/post is fine too. Post workout I'd go with a Whey protein (and maybe a carb source). And yes OT is the best multi on the market imo.
        ^^^^

WELL SAID as usual !!!

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
          Thank's for the help and tips! Ok then I take a full dose of green mag pre workout. Do I need some creatine post workout (for example regular monohydratI) or green mag pre workout cover it all? And can I mix green mag and white flood in the same shaker or is it best to take them seperately?

2 scoops purple wraath during workout, Should I drink some PW pre workout, on the way to the gym or is it better to just drink it during workout?

Whey after workout (will try to not include carbs post workout because I am trying to cut and get leaner) and I am eating dinner app. 1 hour after workouts with carbs (pasta, rice or potatoes). Can I take a EAA supplement instead of whey post workout (we have a very good EAA supp in sweden that is called EAA-XX). Do you guys prefer whey or EAA post workout? Any tips on a good whey?

I will take 4 caps of Orange triad per day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening and som omega 3 (6 grams/day).

Hope you understand my english

Anders the Swede

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
            Thank's for the help and tips! Ok then I take a full dose of green mag pre workout. Do I need some creatine post workout (for example regular monohydratI) or green mag pre workout cover it all? And can I mix green mag and white flood in the same shaker or is it best to take them seperately?

2 scoops purple wraath during workout, Should I drink some PW pre workout, on the way to the gym or is it better to just drink it during workout?

Whey after workout (will try to not include carbs post workout because I am trying to cut and get leaner) and I am eating dinner app. 1 hour after workouts with carbs (pasta, rice or potatoes). Can I take a EAA supplement instead of whey post workout (we have a very good EAA supp in sweden that is called EAA-XX). Do you guys prefer whey or EAA post workout? Any tips on a good whey?

I will take 4 caps of Orange triad per day, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening and som omega 3 (6 grams/day).

Hope you understand my english

Anders the Swede
            1 Scoop of Green Mag pre is all you need. Yes, you can mix White Flood and Green Mag together - I use about 18-20oz of water. For Purple Wraath... I usually start sipping on it while I warmup, drink the rest intra. And I would stick with Whey post... very important time to "refuel" your body. For Orange Triad, why only 4? I believe most split 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch, and 2 with dinner.

Good luck Anders!
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:
            - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I have to say, regardless of the non-english OP, that this is one of the most well written and concise forum threads I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
                I have to say, regardless of the non-english OP, that this is one of the most well written and concise forum threads I have ever seen.
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

purple wraath, all day everyday! srsly

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
                    agreed, glad to have him on board
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)