Tanning recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanning recommendations

Do any of your use sunless tanning products that you have great results with?
    The irish in me doesn't take the sun well and my family has had many skin cancers removed from over-exposure, so I try to stay out of the sun or use sunscreen. Of course, this keeps my skin fairly pale, so I am seeking another way to get tanned skin. Tanned skin def makes you appear more muscular than pale. I tried a couple of different spray types that you can buy from Walmart, etc, but didn't have very good results. It turned out streaky and the stuff stinks.
    Any recommendations?
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

skin transplants dude, all the rage.

Comment

i posted on bb about this : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123876871

i pretty much said f*ck it and dont care anymore about tanning. i wouldnt give up my strong irish liver for dark skin though.

Comment

I've always found it funny that people rub shit into their skin that makes it changes colors...or even go lay in tanning beds...

doesn't anything about that whole act hit you as being completely, and totally unnatural?! Imagine WTF is going on inside your body...

I would never do that to my body, but that is primarily because I value my health over anything.. having a tan for a few weeks doesn't seem worth the possibility of getting cancer, dieing prematurely, or whatever else could develop

if you want dark skin, go sit in the sun for a while...shoot, maybe play some basketball and strategically position yourself on the skins team
        Last edited by jiritt0; 04-20-2010, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Im sporting a sexy farmers tan! Actually last night on the news, they did studies and showed that tanning is an addiction and leads to anxiety
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
            Im sporting a sexy farmers tan! Actually last night on the news, they did studies and showed that tanning is an addiction and leads to anxiety
            Narcissism and vanity at its best

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              if you want dark skin, go sit in the sun for a while...shoot, maybe play some basketball and strategically position yourself on the skins team
              If I don't maintain a tan during the winter, spring is downright dangerous for my skin because I'll burn THAT fast... just showing you another angle to see it from...

Comment

Working...
              X