White flood shipping to canada from BB.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White flood shipping to canada from BB.com

So I was just doing up a quick "quote" for my self so I know what I'm looking at the next time I make a sup order. Had Wraath, Intrain (plan on taking both intra) and was going to give flood another chance, but BB.com is saying they cannot ship white flood to Canada? Any reason? Fitness one had no issues shipping it to me the last time I made a order..anyone who could shed some light on this for me it would be much appreciated!

nevermind got my answer, issue with the site. You can delete this if you want!

Comment

Been told the issue will be fixed once BB.com updates their site. Hopefully it's a lot sooner than later

Comment

Bad issue
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

you can buy the stack or call in the sole product on the phone to get it shipped up there. issue with their site
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Recently I was checking out some stuff for a future order with BB.com, and with a tub of White Flood in my cart I went to checkout to see what the shipping would be.

I was informed that "this product cannot be shipped into Canada" and it would not let me proceed.

I emailed support about it, and received this:

"Thank you for your email! I would be more than happy to give you some information on these restrictions. If a product is restricted by the cart to your country, it's because it has known clearance issues at your customs department due to specific ingredients or controlled status, as determined by your local import laws. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however we must abide by those regulations, there's no way around it. "

I wrote them back that I had received a sample of White Flood direct from Controlled Labs, and it went through customs just fine. So why the issue with ordering it from bb.com?

They replied:

"Thanks for your e-mail! That's a good question. We're regulated differently than other companies, perhaps. There is a lot that goes into shipping internationally and we're constricted and have contracts with customs. I'm sorry that we can't ship it to you! "

So what is the deal with it? They say I can't order it, yet people are saying you can. I want to order this product, and the Canadian sites that do sell it are viciously overpriced - $75 for a 50 serving tub. I could get two 100 serving tubs for $80 from BB.com.

Can anyone offer any assistance/insight for me here?

Comment

Originally posted by jhutson View Post
              Recently I was checking out some stuff for a future order with BB.com, and with a tub of White Flood in my cart I went to checkout to see what the shipping would be.

I was informed that "this product cannot be shipped into Canada" and it would not let me proceed.

"Thank you for your email! I would be more than happy to give you some information on these restrictions. If a product is restricted by the cart to your country, it's because it has known clearance issues at your customs department due to specific ingredients or controlled status, as determined by your local import laws. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however we must abide by those regulations, there's no way around it. "

I wrote them back that I had received a sample of White Flood direct from Controlled Labs, and it went through customs just fine. So why the issue with ordering it from bb.com?

They replied:

"Thanks for your e-mail! That's a good question. We're regulated differently than other companies, perhaps. There is a lot that goes into shipping internationally and we're constricted and have contracts with customs. I'm sorry that we can't ship it to you! "

So what is the deal with it? They say I can't order it, yet people are saying you can. I want to order this product, and the Canadian sites that do sell it are viciously overpriced - $75 for a 50 serving tub. I could get two 100 serving tubs for $80 from BB.com.

It is a glitch with the Bodybuilding.com store. Call them up on the phone and place your order on the phone, the order will go through without a problem

Comment

Nice, that's what I read elsewhere but main reason I posted is because two reps from BB.com wrote me that it was their own restrictions and there was no way around it.

Looking forward to seeing how the phone order works out. Now that I am working long days a good quality low-cal/low-carb pre-workout like White Flood is going to be something I'd like to use somewhat regularly.

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Nice, that's what I read elsewhere but main reason I posted is because two reps from BB.com wrote me that it was their own restrictions and there was no way around it.

Looking forward to seeing how the phone order works out. Now that I am working long days a good quality low-cal/low-carb pre-workout like White Flood is going to be something I'd like to use somewhat regularly.

Thanks for the heads up!
                  Sounds good. Let us know how you like it

Comment

They replied:

any other US website will ship it to you. try http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_cd044.htm
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole