Glycergrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycergrow

Thought I would just write a little something about Glycergrow. Just started using it 3 nights ago, so I have been through 2 workouts with it. (Shoulders, Arms) And WOW! it is awesome, the "pump" I get from it is unreal. I've used a few different PWO supplements, NO Xplode, white flood....and none has given me the pump this has. I know this is not really a pre workout supp like those are but I am using it while I am cycled off PWO supps for the month.

Just thought I would give you guys some props where it is due! Glycergrow is a fantastic product. And I am actually considering giving white flood one more go due to how much I like glycergrow. I wasn't real impressed with white flood on my first go round, but am going to give it another go after I have been off PWO's for a month.

Great product guys! Keep up the good work!

One of my fav CL supps
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Very cool, GG doesn't get enough lovin' around these parts, definitely one of the more cost-effective supps

Comment

glad you are enjoying, best valued supp on the market
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

http://yanyanxu.com/misc/pb.htm
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
              I'm thinking next month of trying the white flood/in train/green mag stack BB.com has, how do you get the 10% as you have listed in the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

PS. I was talking up Glycergrow to my buddy and now he's thinking of getting some on my next supp order.

Comment

glycergrow has quickly become one of my favorite and staple supps. new PR's since starting it in almost everything. really helped me move forward...now if only i wasnt cycling off WF and had the energy...

Comment

So another update, worked Arms today, second time since I have been using Glycergrow (not taking any NO products right now) and my arms were so swollen that I felt like my skin was going to tear. It was AWESOME! lol My buddy is currently using Animal pump and lets just say that he is not super impressed with it and has said his money would be better spent with Glycergrow lol.

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
                    glycergrow has quickly become one of my favorite and staple supps. new PR's since starting it in almost everything. really helped me move forward...now if only i wasnt cycling off WF and had the energy...
                    Spread the word

Once people get over the sand-like texture... the results are ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      Spread the word

Once people get over the sand-like texture... the results are ridiculous
                      I mix it with my creatine mono and juice crystals, shake, drink, shake , drink, works fine for me and I'm pretty picky about stuff floating around in my drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by erikdunbar View Post
                        Yeah, GlycerGrow is the BOMB!

Originally posted by shawn28 View Post
                        I mix it with my creatine mono and juice crystals, shake, drink, shake , drink, works fine for me and I'm pretty picky about stuff floating around in my drinks.
                        yeah, that's how i do it too... The GlycerGrow particles are so small, that you don't even notice you have "floaties" (did i spell that right?)

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                          Yeah, GlycerGrow is the BOMB!

yeah, that's how i do it too... The GlycerGrow particles are so small, that you don't even notice you have "floaties" (did i spell that right?)
                          haha I had floaties and changed it....yea I just chug it about 45 mins before the gym and man does it work for pumps while I'm there. Honestly i found my self some what dependent on "NO" products, but Glycergrow has helped me ween off them. And there is not a "NO" product that gives me the crazy pumps this does.

Comment

Another nice thing about GGS, it's bloody cheap.

And how I take it is just putting about 3 scoops in the mouth and washing it down with WF/GM

Comment

This thread FTW

Comment

Working...
                              X