Anyone else taking ZMA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else taking ZMA?

Is anyone else taking ZMA? I have been taking this before bed as directed for the past four days. Every single night I have had very bad and violent dreams. Anyone else had this issue? I am sick of fighting clowns every night.
    Last edited by icemanrrc; 04-14-2010, 06:19 AM.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Im actually suprised someone said something. I take a ZMA complex(Dymatize Z-Force) in cycles for a month and then off a month. Right now Im on it. Last night I swore some zombies were running down my hallway to my room. So I sat up in bed and threw my deoderant(I know retarded). Then I got out of bed and got into a fighting stance. After that, back to sleep. So you arent the only one bro
    Last edited by farmerson12; 04-14-2010, 04:29 PM.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

That sounds like a horrible product

Comment

I know it's the ZMA for sure. The nights I skipped or forgot to take it, no bad dreams. One of the reasons I took it was for the number of posts on BB.com raving about what great deep sleep they got with it. Geez! Who needs this crap!!!! What good is a deep sleep if you wake up with balled up fists, screaming, and are sweating like a fat girl writing her first love note?

My wife said she was going to flush the ZMA. She was scared I was going to subconsciencely get her confused with one of the clowns I was beating the shit out of.
        Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Darn right
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

What product (company) and what is the amount of Zn in it?

Just curious. I've never taken a ZMA supp, but I have used straight-up zinc before. Never had the crazy dreams some of you report, but I did have some vivid dream for sure...

This was 50-100 mg per night for 7-10 days.

Comment

30mg of Zinc, 450mg Magnesium, 15mg B-6

Comment

well your dreams are tell you some thing. Well your mind or your body is under alot of stress thats why you have bad dreams. Try to take controle of your dream like i do some times, can be fun :P

Comment

i read on the internet about zma, and your not the only one. Have you tried to lower the dosses. like instead of 3, take 2?

Comment

I assume you drink alot of water as any bodybuilder does. 90% of the time i have nightmares if from having to take a piss, been that way my whole life. My body is paralyzed but my mind is saying" YOU GOTTA WAKE UP AND PISS BRO" Maybe the ZMA is just amplifying that cause it prolongs the REM cycles in some way,

Comment

MUSCLE TECH ZmAx1000
                      THE FIRST SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN WORLD RENOWNED RECORD BREAKING BICEP SPLITING NIGHTMARE ENHANCER
                      2 pills before bed for clowns 3 for the zombies
                      lmfao i see it coming soon

Comment

LMFAO. dude this made me crack up for like 10 minutes. the funny thing is it's absolutely true. My dreams are NUTS when i'm on this junk. you don't even want to know the crazy shit i dream of. Mostly things that are Violent as heck. and then i can't even sleep. for an hour one night, i could swear this black dude was standin in my room lookin at me. and it felt like he gave me a roofie or somethin cuz i was half asleep and couldn't move. my eyes just kept opening a little bit. it was like i was paralyzed and hallucinating at the same time. and that was only one of the nightmares i had that night.

Comment

Gives me awful dreams and I can't sleep on it....wish it wasn't true but I really cant use ZMA

Comment

I used ZMA for two months at a time a couple of times. It really helped me, because I wasn't sleeping well before; but, I never recall having bad dreams/ Most of the time I couldn't tell you if I dreamt at all with or without it. I actually woke up refreshed. I started feeling ultra-relaxed within 30 minutes.

Sorry to hear about the bad dreams. Everybody reacts differently.

btw - MOST ZMA supps have the same amount 30/450/10.5 - except for GNC - theirs is overpriced and weak.

Just a train of thought - ZMA has the effect of relaxing you so that you can get a deeper sleep > during this deeper sleep your body produces GH > maybe it works so well that you're having a variation of "roid rage" while you sleep > sounds crazy, but... who knows.

I would maybe see if taking 2 like DarkAngel said wuould help. The bottle I had said 2 for women, 3 for men. Maybe because of weight or need for more GH??? IMHO
                            "No me hagas hambre. No me gusta cuando estoy hambre."

Comment

I had great sleep taking ZMA. The only drawback was that I could not take Casein Protein before sleeping, as you can't take calcium with ZMA
                              www.thebesttimetogetpregnant.com

Comment

Working...
                              X