Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A must read!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JackM View Post
    Old(ish) thread, but deserves a bump, thanks for putting it up.

It is things I've come across in various places put this puts it together rather nicely. Will be linking many-a-lifter here. Also strikes me as really quite similar to Kane's workout principles, with a few modifications.
    Should be the basis of anyone's training but unfortunately its not. The average weight lifter(and I mean about 95% of that population) is quite misdirected in anatomy, science, and philosphy of weight training; whether its bodybuilding, powerlifting, sports specific, or general. Hell Ive learned so much about training since my last post in this thread than I have all of my life. Hopefully others will follow these or similar guidelines.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Excellent read. Thanks.

Excellent read. This helped me put together a long overdue revamp of my work out routine
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Thread Information