• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them fat burners

One area of sups Ive never dived into is fat burners
    What have you tried?
    Did it work?

I doubt Ill try any, if I did I'd probably check out Nutrabolics Hemodrene, as I have read great things about it.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/hemodrene.html

Ive tried Red PM, but didnt notice any weight loss from it, just got some good ass sleep! Awesome product CL, once again!

Hmmm, I personally am recommended against using fat burners by my physician.

BUT, from my own research, OxyElite....followed by Animal Cuts would be good recommendations if you insisted on using a thermogenic

That...or the highly touted "ECA" stack of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin.....but the dangers outweigh the benefits in my opinion.

Comment

Those are the two best ones right there. I have tried MANY of them. Atro-Phex is also good. These three would be my pick of the thousands that are out there. Of those three, I would lean towards OxyElite and Atro-phex because you have the ability to control the dosage, where as Animal Cuts come several different pills in one pack. So, if it was to strong for you, you would just be screwed, where as Atro-phex you can take anywhere from 1 to 4 pills per serving based on your tolerence.
      I am currently on my second bottle of OxyElite. Three pills max per day. I only take two (1 in the morning, one in the pm) due to the fact I take WF pre-workout.
      When taking fat burners, I suggest one month on, one month off. Keep in mind, they are going to HELP you burn the fat, not do it all for you. You still need to eat clean and do plenty of cardio, and of course drink plenty of water.

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
      Hmmm, I personally am recommended against using fat burners by my physician.

BUT, from my own research, OxyElite....followed by Animal Cuts would be good recommendations if you insisted on using a thermogenic

That...or the highly touted "ECA" stack of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin.....but the dangers outweigh the benefits in my opinion.
      Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Working...
      X