Most extreme?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most extreme?!

What's the most "extreme" sup you have tried?
    What was it?
    Did you like it?
    Results while on it?
    Would you try it again?

No this is NOT a 'roid thread
    ROIDS ARE THE DEVIL. Remember that.

I myself have never tried anything other that the CL line-up & a few other NO products
    I wouldn't mind trying something "intense" and "xtreme" but I know most are unsafe to use.

There's something other than CL?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

First, I thought it was N.O. Xplode... Then, I thought it was superdump 250..... Then I thought it was Jack3d..... Now, I have been hooked on White Flood....................
      Flood yourself with the best supplements available today..... Controlled Labs..... Harness it... Control it......
      Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
        Flood yourself with the best supplements available today..... Controlled Labs..... Harness it... Control it......
        I felt so much power coming from that statement.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

Novolog (fast acting insulin). It helped me gain 35 pounds of muscle in 2 years time.

I'd use it several times a day, and it would allow me to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.

Of course, I'm a type 1 diabetic...but still....it's the "most extreme" thing I've used, lol.

Comment

jack3d or asgt

Comment

Fish oils

Comment

Working...
              X