Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude is mad fat .. typical powerlifter

Comment

Yeah, I dont want to look like that, but i'd love to throw up them numbers.
      I love powerlifting. It's where it's at for me, i cant stand the freaky bb dudes, it's just sick.

But as much as i love PL id hate to look like most of them.
      There needs to be a balance.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
        dude is mad fat .. typical powerlifter
        Lol and theyre proud of it. They talk about ot all the time. Id rather find a balance
        Last edited by farmerson12; 04-17-2010, 07:29 PM.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

To each his own really. They have mad numbers to back up all the fat, i wouldnt screw with any of em lol

Comment

the lack of conditioning and overall bodyfat levels are disguisting in my opinion.. it's like the group of meatheads that despises and went the complete opposite direction of bodybuilding (aka. they aren't homo enough to get lubed up and naked on stage with other men and don't have the body dysmorphic psychological issues with regards to aesthetics - its more strength/performance related than the mirror)

strength & conditioning = that balance if you find it / make it

for example: i am primarily influenced by powerlifting techniques/principles due to how I trained as a HS kid and came up in the game, yet I enjoy incorporating olympic lifting for various reasons since i started studying them a few years back, and hands down love plyometrics/shock training. Add in all the metabolic conditioning factors and you can create the real deal.

Comment

Had a good day today, nice and relaxing but still fun. Ready to hit it hard tomorrow! Well..technically today already, I need to go to bed, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
                Motivation for today:

CrossFit baby!!!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Had a short workout today, started feeling like shit
                  Have a odd pain in my throat

Might take the rest of the week off

Comment

Okay feeling better, definitely going to lift later

Comment

Off till monday, but i need it, so no complaining this time

Comment

Took today off as well, might take the rest of the week off just to deload and hit full force next week
                        Not sure yet
                        Im indecisive

Comment

Finally quit shitty snap fitness and joined the ymca, such a nicer gym, with much more equipment to use!

Havent been doing cardio :/ yea i know..bad bad bad. So im starting up again tomorrow! Gonna do cardio every day as I want to start cutting some bodyfat a bit
                          Still gonna adhere to my lifting routine though

Comment

MOTIVATION

Comment

Finally going back to the routine this week & im throwing cardio back in!
                              Cant wait to get in there tonight. Probably will choose to swim for my cardio today, protein up, hit the weights, protein up, then hit the sauna

Comment

Killer workout today.

Did 2 hrs of cardio then re-fueled and hit the iron!

Focused on my box squats today, then tried to perfect my goodmorning form a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X