? On CL Supplement Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? On CL Supplement Timing

I know that all these are available to be used together in general, but my question is that i train early morning, so pretty much i take my cl supps. all at once then hit the gym about 20min later. I didnt know if this was ok or should i try to separate some of them to help increase absorbtion?
    The supplements i take all at once:
    A)White Blood x4
    B)Green Bulge x7
    C)Glycergrow
    D)Red Acid x2? (just about to start not sure on how many i should be taking)
    Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by apexr1
    I know that all these are available to be used together in general, but my question is that i train early morning, so pretty much i take my cl supps. all at once then hit the gym about 20min later. I didnt know if this was ok or should i try to separate some of them to help increase absorbtion?
    The supplements i take all at once:
    A)White Blood x4
    B)Green Bulge x7
    C)Glycergrow
    D)Red Acid x2? (just about to start not sure on how many i should be taking)
    Thanks for the help.
    When do you do cardio (if at all) ?

How long are your workouts lasting ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      When do you do cardio (if at all) ?

How long are your workouts lasting ?
      Cardio is light at 3x times per week, after workout. My training session usually lasts a little over an hour.

Comment

so pretty much i take my cl supps. all at once then hit the gym about 20min later.
        Cardio is light at 3x times per week, after workout. My training session usually lasts a little over an hour.
        Ok, that sounds fine then. Take another 2 Red ACID (GEN 2) in the afternoon (several hours after your workout)

Comment

Working...
        X