Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CAMPAIGN Lays The Foundation With Controlled Labs "Orange OxiMega"

Keep it up man, and send me one of those models. PM for address...eh hem.

Quote Originally Posted by breathemetal View Post
    Keep it up man, and send me one of those models. PM for address...eh hem.
    PM sent

CAMPAIGN LAYS THE FOUNDATION WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA

DAY 22

SLAM HARDER!!!

Thursday's macronutrient ratio breakdown...

Workout: Legs/Obliques
    Leg Extensions (Warmup) [4 sets]
    105 x 15, 120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 8
    Squats [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 5 - no change
    Leg Press [4 sets]
    180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 - no change
    Machine Lunges [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 - no change
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts [4 sets]
    135 x 10, 185 x 8, 275 x 6, 185 x 8
    Leg Curls [4 sets]
    60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
    Calves Machine [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
    Calf Extensions [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 - no change
    Workout Duration: 105 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop with breakfast and dinner
    Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels with breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
    White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 20 minutes preworkout
    Purple InTrain: Sip intraworkout
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
    Well I was feeling pretty confident going into my legs workout today, more so than usual since I didn't have to work today and was feeling quite well rested and relaxed. The only problem I had was the fact that my lower back was a little sore from doing heavy deadlifts yesterday. I was hoping that it wouldn't interfere with my legs workout, specifically when I was doing squats. I sat around for most of the day watching The Masters again while periodically stretching out my muscles so that I made sure I stayed loose. It's looking like Tiger might be taking home that "green" jacket, no pun intended! Let's get started brahs...

Overall Wellness
    I love sleeping in! It's a really fulfilling feeling when you can go to bed the night before and not have to set your alarm to get up the next morning. I managed to get a full 8 hour sleep, although I feel as though it could have been a little deeper. This naturally made me feel pretty good waking up, keeping any brain fog to a minimum. Since my workout was earlier in the day again, I relied on the OxiMega to get me focused on what I needed to accomplish. I managed to get about half a gallon of water in before I worked out, which helped lubricate my joints after just waking up.

Healthy Cardiovascular Function
    Again, because I was resting for most of the day I didn't really get the chance to measure my cardiovascular function over a long period of time but once I got into my workout it was quite good! After finishing my heavy sets of squats I was pretty winded but I got the Wraath in me immediately and took some deep, controlled breaths to help me calm down. This helped and I was ready to hit the next exercise without giving it a second thought. Also, during the lifting phase my breathing was on track and my lung capacity seemed to be on par as well. Legs usually takes a lot out of me, leaving me gasping for air but since the start of this log it's gotten much better.

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
    I find that when I have 2 or 3 days off in a row I'll start getting bored and look for something to mentally stimulate my brain. Thank god that The Masters is on, as I was able to relax and watch them chase the green jacket without becoming restless and lethargic. Once I got to my workout, the GABA in the White Flood once again worked wonders to help get my thoughts focused on each exercise; ensuring that I was keeping proper form while squeezing my muscles at the top of each contraction. The sleeping in the past couple of days has also really helped to keep me mentally stable, in the sense that it is much easier to formulate important thoughts when not tired.

Pump
    I always find it kind of hard to gauge the pump that I get in my legs because of the soreness that legs day brings. I can always flex them and feel the tightness, but today I could tell they were quite pumped since it was hard to walk around after a couple of my sets lol. This was a good feeling as my quads felt really thick and strong, especially once I got to working hamstrings. Again, I got the vascularity running up the inside of my legs, but this time the veins were even thicker and more pronounced...feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
    No issues with digestibility to report today. Everything seems to be operating properly and my stomach continues to break down food very efficiently. I did actually try using the greens as a chaser for my Glycergrow today and it was interesting to say the least, haha. It leaves a nice after taste to wash the Glycergrow down with but I needed a lot more water to finish all 3 scoops! I took the fish oil with the flavored water again today, as this is starting to become a favorite combo of mine.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were very similar to that of yesterday. they remained consistently high during the days since I relaxed and watched The Masters and it gave me a good chance to stretch out and warm up my muscles. I felt both mentally and physically prepared heading into my workout but today however, I didn't have any extra energy left after I was done...which I expected working legs. Also, I listened to my MP3 player on the way to the gym, so music again got me jacked for my workout! Today it was some Big L that got me going.

Comments
    Overall, today was a pretty decent legs day. I wouldn't say it was the best one of my log but it was definitely up there! I got what seemed like a pretty good pump going and I felt strong for the most part. I'm guessing that I'll have some DOMS tomorrow but I'm anticipating that they'll really hit me on Sunday. Thankfully this is my rest day so this should give me a good chance to fully recover. I have an 8am staff meeting at work tomorrow so hopefully this doesn't affect my workout tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
    Tomorrow is my extra day and as usual I'll be working some arms. I've also decided that I want to get a full abs/obliques workout in as well, since you tend to ignore them when you are bulking. As I just mentioned I have an 8am work meeting tomorrow so I doubt that I'll get an 8 hour sleep tonight but I am going to try my best to get to bed earlier. I'm not too worried though, as the OxiMega usually does the trick in those tired situations

And did you know...

Controlled Labs now has a PCB lab test up for OxiMega Fish Oil!

Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega PCB Lab Test

But what does it all mean?

PCB's are a class of chemicals known as polychlorinated biphenyls. They are entirely man-made and do not occur naturally. Therefore, they bioaccumulate in the food chain and are stored in the body fat of animals and humans. Disposal into waterways has caused PCB contamination of rivers, oceans, and soils. As a result, many forms of wildlife have become contaminated with PCB's, including fish possibly used in fish oils.

Depending on the different contaminants that humans are exposed to, evidence suggests that they increase the risk of certain cancers of the digestive tract, liver and skin. PCB exposure is also associated with reproductive deficiencies, such as reduced growth rates, retarded development, and certain neurological effects. The immune system can also be affected, leading to increased infection rates, and changes in the skin such as chloracne and pigmentation disturbances.

CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA...HIGHEST QUALITY FISH OIL!

DAY 23

"Get 'em up high, get 'em up high
    Get 'em up high, in the sky
    Put 'em up high, put 'em up high
    Put 'em up high, fingers in the sky."

And first my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Friday

Workout: Arms/Abs/Obliques
    Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5 - no change
    Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8 - no change
    Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    60 x 12, 70 x 12, 90 x 12 +10lbs.
    Abs Circuit
    Obliques Circuit
    30 minutes LISS Eliptical Machine Cardio
    Workout Duration: 90 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    I had to get up at 7am today to attend a work meeting which I wasn't too pleased about; but the good news is that I didn't have to work a shift afterward, therefore allowing me to get to the gym nice and early today. Since I was done so early I spent the rest of the day watching The Masters and my Montreal Canadiens clinch a playoff spot by forcing the Toronto Maple Laughs into overtime. Just as I predicted, my legs were pretty sore when I woke up today and I'm sure that they will be at their worst tomorrow. Thankfully I wasn't really working anything in which legs are involved! So without further adieu, let's do this....

Overall Wellness
    Knowing that I had to get up so early this morning, I didn't have a very good sleep last night. I kept waking up in the middle of the night so I'm assuming that it wasn't very deep so therefore I only got close to 6 hours. Knowing that I might be a little fatigued, I made sure to stay fully hydrated getting close to 2 gallons of water today. Also, after taking both doses of the OxiMega I was surprisingly not as tired as a thought I would be, as I managed to stay awake and alert during the meeting and felt really good once I got into the gym as well.

I didn't notice too much in terms of my cardiovascular function today, so I'm going to say that it was on par. I had no trouble with breathing or lung capacity going about my daily activities but once I got into the gym I thought it could have been a little bit better. I found that I was a little more winded than I usually am when I work arms but nothing that I thought I should be alarmed about. Also, it took me a little longer to recover for my next set as I needed a couple extra seconds and swigs of Wraath to be fully prepared for the next one. I think that this was just due to the fact that I was quite tired this morning from lack of sleep, no need to be concerned!

Waking up this morning I was quite concerned that my mental and cognitive focus would be a little fuzzy today because of the short sleep that I had last night. I did wake up with some brain fog and tiredness but the first dose of the OxiMega wiped this away like usual. Once I got a solid breakfast in me I felt pretty much myself again; enough to pay attention and stay alert during a boring meeting in order to get the important points. Once I got to my workout the focus and tunnel vision was there but just not as dialed in as it usually is after I get a full 8 hour sleep the night before.

Pump
    I got a pretty decent pump going today, but I was actually hoping for a bit of a stronger one. This isn't to say that my arms didn't feel full and pumped because they did, I was just hoping that the pump today was skin tearing considering that I can usually get a decent pump going in my arms even without any NO product. One thing that I was pretty impressed with today however was my vascularity. Right from the first bi's and tri's exercises I could notice that my veins were thicker and more pronounced...this time running up the entire length of my bicep. This was encouraging to see as last time I worked arms I noted that this wasn't visible.

Ease of Digestibility
    No issues to report today in regards to digestibility. Although I had to wake up at the crack of crow's piss I didn't have any stomach pains and my breakfast seemed to be digested with relative ease. Even though we're nearing the end of this log I'm still loving the flavor of the greens and the fish oil coating is a real treat! I'm telling you...try taking it with flavored water! I should note, I think that the greens tastes best when it's given time to chill in the refrigerator. This seems to make the spearmint even more noticeable and refreshing!

Increased Energy
    To put it frankly, my energy levels were brutal today; but I only have myself to blame since I didn't get a full 8 hour sleep in last night. I could feel a small amount of fatigue trying to drag me down most of the day but the OxiMega definitely helped to combat this. Once I got into my workout the White Flood didn't really seem to affect me much today and I could feel myself getting tired much earlier than I usually do. This in turn also affected my strength, as I had to give that extra effort just to match the lifts that I had last arms workout. I'll be getting a good sleep tonight!

Comments
    Overall, a disappointing day today, but like I noted, I'm not surprised only getting a short 6 hour sleep last night. I will make sure that this problem is fixed tonight by getting a full 8 hour sleep...this shouldn't be too hard considering I don't have to get up for work or anything else tomorrow, haha. I plan on watching the final round of The Masters and then will probably just relax and get my stuff together for the start of the week, so I'm looking forward to a chill day. You need those every now and then to help recharge both mind and body.

What's Ahead in Day 24?
    REST! Rest and more rest. I am still pretty sore from my workouts this week and I know my legs will be hurting tomorrow; so I'm going to be doing plenty of relaxing while still making sure that my diet and water intake is on track. Hopefully the DOMS in my legs are gone by Monday as I hate when any muscle is still sore at the beginning of a new week.

And I leave you with...

DAY 24

"You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!"

And of course my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Saturday...

Workout: Rest
    Serving Size:
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 lunch

Notes
    Well I was looking forward to today as I didn't have anything in particular on the agenda that I needed to accomplish. Instead, I relaxed all day and and watch the final round of The Masters. A huge congratulations goes out to Phil Mickelson who captured his third green jacket, this time for his wife Amy who is battling breast cancer. Other than that, I also did some cleaning and organizing around my house to make sure that I am fully prepared for the work week ahead. I actually ended up finding some old polo's that I had been looking for a while ago, haha.

Overall Wellness
    After getting a full 9 hour sleep last night I was fully expecting to wake up feeling energized and refreshed. This held true, however I think I got too much sleep and was suffering the effects of oversleeping. It took me a lot longer than normal to shake the brain fog and groggy feeling but once I finally got rid of it I felt quite relaxed and invigorated. Because it was my rest day, I made sure to put an emphasis on my water intake, as I managed to take in just under a gallon and a half. As a result, I had to piss quite a bit because of my inactivity but I also felt very hydrated as well.

Since it was my rest day today and all I really did was rest and relax, I didn't really get the chance to put my cardiovascular functionality to the test. However, going about my daily activities I didn't have any problems breathing or with my lung capacity. As I was cleaning I did notice that I have quite a bit of dust around my house even though I dust on a weekly basis...this makes me wonder how my cardiovascular function is affected by these microscopic dust particles? Regardless, I continue to feel as though my respiratory system is functioning at a high level while taking OxiMega!

Again, since it was rest day I wasn't really required to do any intense thinking or concentration, in fact it was quite mind numbing to sit and watch sports all day. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that it allowed me to mentally relax and take my mind off of the stressful things in my life for a few hours. As a result, I was also able to refocus my thoughts on the areas that I'd like to work on improving in the upcoming week. I came to the conclusion that I'd like to place more of an emphasis on working the smaller, usually ignored, muscle groups like traps and calves.

Pump
    No pump on rest day! Although I should note that my arms still feel a little pumped or tight from working them...this was a nice feeling, especially for not being in the gym at all today. Also, I noticed that my vascularity was a little more noticeable than usual for a rest day as well...I could almost see my veins running up my bicep's! Hopefully next week I can continue to develop my vascularity and keep developing a strong pump. I'm glad to see that I haven't really built up any tolerance to the White Flood and am still getting positive results.

Ease of Digestibility
    Digestibility was on point today. I didn't have any stomach issues and it seems to digest the food in an efficient manner. I continue to love the flavor of the greens and keep taking the fish oil portion with flavored water...try it if you haven't already! What I find myself doing now is mixing the greens the before I go to bed and then putting it in the refrigerator and letting it chill overnight until I drink it in the morning. The taste is so refreshing and not to mention...delicious!

Increased Energy
    Well since it was my rest day today, I didn't require a high level of workout energy. Instead, after I got rid of the overtired feeling I was met with a sustained level of energy that kept me alert and attentive for the entire day. Even as I'm writing this I still feel somewhat energetic. I'll get another 8 hour sleep tonight since I don't work tomorrow so I should be feeling even more energized when I wake up! Hopefully this translates into a high intensity workout and I can get some explosive results!

Comments
    Overall, this was an awesome rest day! I literally didn't leave my house today and really focused on relaxing and recovering in preparation for the upcoming week. My legs are already starting to feel less sore and I have no other pain or soreness in any of my other muscles. Although I'll get to sleep in tomorrow as well, I'm hoping that I don't get the same overtired feeling that I had today. It took me close to an hour to shake the feeling, even after taking my first dose of the OxiMega! I'm not too worried though, as I'd much rather get too much sleep than not enough.

What's Ahead in Day 24?
    Shoulders! It's the start of a new week and like usual I'll be starting with shoulders. I'm really going to hit them hard tomorrow so hopefully I can get a solid pump going and my strength will be there as well. Since I don't have to work tomorrow I am going to look into some different shoulders exercises to see if I can shock my muscles into some new growth. Stay tuned brahs I'm pumped for this one!

And let's end the week on a strong note

DAY 25 - STOMACH BUG!

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT

And the only positive aspect of today's log entry, my macro's from Sunday...

Workout: Rest
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules in morning; 2 in afternoon, 2 at night
    Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop in morning; 1 scoop at night
    Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels in morning; 1 in afternoon; 1 at night
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop in the afternoon

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE A LITTLE GRAPHIC!

Notes
    So I woke up early this morning to take a whiz and as I'm standing over the toilet I get this sudden urge to throw up and proceed to do so in the sink. I thought this was just a coincidence so I went back to bed for an hour or so and woke up and went about my business like usual. I started eating my steel cut oats and 5 minutes later I throw them up. By this time I'm f*cking rattled and decide to just sip on water, which I then throw up as well. I was convinced that I had a stomach bug and went back to bed for most of the day. My diet was absolutely horrible and didn't even manage to consume 1000 calories and my water intake was rough too. I couldn't believe that this was happening, but convinced myself that it was only a short 24 hour thing and I would be back right where I left off last week. I obviously couldn't go to the gym as I felt so weak so shoulders day will hopefully start tomorrow. We shall see brahs...

Might as well try and cheer myself up somehow...

Love the pics...
    Gotta say...only reason i keep clicking

DAY 26

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

I'm not even gonna bother with my macro's from yesterday since they were non existent

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
    Seated DB Presses [4 sets]
    40 x 15, 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 - no change
    Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
    95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 5 - no change
    Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
    25 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 - no change
    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6 - no change
    Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
    65 x 15, 85 x 10, 105 x 8 +20lbs.
    Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
    15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
    Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 10 no change
    DB Shrugs [3 sets]
    70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 10
    Abs Circuit
    Serving Size:
    Generic Vitamin C: 500mg with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout

Notes
    So after the debacle that happened yesterday I was really hoping that I would be back to normal today. I woke up feeling okay for the most part but I knew that breakfast would be the real test. I managed to eat my normal breakfast without feeling nauseous or throwing up so I was convinced that it was only a 24 hour thing that I had. For the rest of the day I seemed to be back to normal and I got my diet on track as well; the only thing that was a little off was the fact that it took me longer to eat the food that I normally eat, but this was expect since I pretty much starved yesterday. I can't even begin to explain what a sh*tty feeling it was not to be able to eat properly or train...I was definitely depressed, but it looks as though I'm back in action!

Overall Wellness
    Thank god everything felt back to normal today but as I just mentioned it did take me a bit longer to digest my food today. It almost felt as though I needed to give my stomach the time to adjust to the big influx of food that I was taking in. Other than that, my water intake was back on track as well and I probably managed to get close to a gallon today. Not the best, but again, great progress considering what I went through yesterday. Hopefully another full 8 hour sleep tonight will work out those last few kinks and have me feeling 100% myself again.

One thing that seemed to remain constant over the last couple of days, even as I was going through this stomach issue, was my cardiovascular function. I had no problem with breathing or lung capacity, minus the couple of minutes that I was heaving and barfing, haha. During my workout today I don't recall any moments where I was breathing overly hard, and I only needed a couple of deep breaths and some Wraath to recover and prepare for the next set ahead. Thank god that my cardiovascular system remained in a steady state, as this stomach bug was bad enough!

The one positive thing that came out of this stomach bug was the fact that it got me both mentally and physically amped to hit the weights as hard as I could to make up for the muscle and/or strength I might have lost yesterday. Once my workout rolled around today I was dialed in, focusing on both squeezing my muscle at the top of each rep as well as controlling my breathing. Also, during work today I felt as though I was more focused than usual as well, trying to make sure that this stomach bug left me the f*ck alone...can you tell that I'm still bitter?

Pump
    My shoulder pump was decent today, but nothing out of the ordinary. I was just happy that I didn't lose any strength because of this stupid stomach bug. I did feel as though my delts were pretty pumped and full for most of my workout but unfortunately I lost most of it as I was working abs. Also, I was happy that I still had some noticeable vascularity running up my bicep's today and I'm hoping that I can continue this trend while working arms this week.

Ease of Digestibility
    I knew that this would be the biggest question mark coming into today and surprisingly it didn't cause me that much grief. Like I noted, I did feel as though my stomach took longer to adjust to the amount of food that I was taking in, but once it got used to this everything else ran smoothly. Even yesterday I had no problems ingesting the fish oil or greens and I'm thinking that it actually helped to settle my stomach a little bit. Needless to say, OxiMega is easy on the stomach even when you are experiencing a nasty bug!

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were right back where they left off on the weekend! Actually, to be honest, I think they were even a little higher today for the simple fact that I was so determined not to let this stomach bug affect me. As a result, I was able to hit the weights with an intense level of energy that lasted for the duration of my workout. Even as I was at work today I could feel myself getting antsy and wanting to hit the gym. I couldn't wait to get back in there and prove that I wasn't affected by this stomach thing.

Comments
    I actually had a really good day today considering that I suffered from a nasty stomach bug yesterday that didn't allow me to eat or drink much. Everything seemed to be back on track today and I was able to get my normal diet in without throwing anything up. Also, I got a pretty decent pump going and my strength was on track, which I was impressed with considering what I had to go through yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow is just as good, if not better and that stomach bug is nothing but a distant memory. Stay posted brahs...

What's Ahead in Day 26?
    Tomorrow I will be working some chest, definitely one of my favourite muscle groups, which should help raise my spirits! I wanted to note that I am almost out of the greens portion of the OxiMega and don't think I will have enough to make it to 30 days because of my generous servings lulz. Not to worry though as I will be placing an order for the OxiMega kit ASAP!

Let's up the mood a little in this log!

DAY 27

GIANT!!!

And my macros from yesterday, it's looking like my diet is back on track...

Workout: Chest/Obliques
    Incline Bench Press [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6 - no change
    Decline DB Bench Press [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 +1 rep
    Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
    40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 - no change
    DB Pullovers [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    15 x 10, 20 x 8, 25 x 6
    Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
    Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well I think that it's safe to say that I'm back to normal now after that brutal 24 hour stomach bug that I had as my diet is back on track and I'm no longer having any problems getting it all down. I had to work a full shift today so my workout wasn't until later in the evening, which I didn't mind at all since it gave me a good opportunity to sleep and and rest so as to make sure that I was fully recovered. I hate getting sick as it gets me so rattled that I cannot perform up to my best...so let's hope that this never happens again!

Overall Wellness
    Like I just mentioned, it felt as though everything was back to normal today and as a result I was feeling pretty good. I was able to eat my food at a normal rate and I got a full 9 hour sleep last night so I was feeling recharged and energized to face the day. Also, my water intake was back on track as well as I managed to take in close to a gallon and a half, which made me feel quite hydrated...a big change from the last couple of days! After taking both doses of the OxiMega I felt as though I was more focused than ever on what I needed to accomplish during the day, making sure that I did this to the best of my ability.

As I mentioned yesterday, even when I had this stomach issue the one thing that remained steady was my cardiovascular function. I had no problems breathing or with lung capacity and it felt as though they were both functioning at a high level. During my workout I noticed that I was really adamant on making sure that I was breathing properly and I only needed a couple deep breaths and a swig of Wraath to prepare for my next set. Even after my workout, I wasn't left huffing and puffing...instead I felt quite relaxed and ready to focus on recovering.

Like usual, the stomach sickness that I had proved to be a huge source of inspiration for me to hit the weights harder than I ever have. Whenever I see some kind of weakness in my body, the first thing that my brain does is overcompensates for this weakness and makes me even more mentally focused on destroying the weights in the gym. During my workout I made sure that I squeezed each rep at the top of each contraction as well as kept proper form.

Pump
    I can usually get a really good pump going during chest day and today served as no exception. Right from my first heavy exercise my chest felt really full and pumped, which was quite nice since I was a little worried that it was going to suffer because of my poor diet a couple days ago. This wasn't the case, and I managed to keep this pump for the duration of my workout, even prolonging it by constantly posing and flexing in the mirror. Nothing to note in terms of vascularity, as I've never had any in my chest...maybe one day, haha.

Ease of Digestibility
    Well my digestibility is back to normal today after that debacle that I had a couple days ago with my stomach. I was able to eat my food in a normal amount of time and it didn't take me hours to digest it this time. I think it is safe to say that my stomach has fully gotten used to the large influx of food I'm taking in again. Besides the food aspect, the fish oil and greens continue to go down without a hitch and with a delicious flavor as well, which is always an added bonus!

Increased Energy
    I was actually a little disappointed with my energy levels today, as they weren't as high as yesterday. This could be due to the fact that I worked out late in the evening after a long work shift, but still, I don't want to use that as an excuse. When I first started my workout I felt as though I was operating at a high level, but as it progressed this seemed to slow a little and I didn't have the drive that I had when I started my workout...thankfully this was during the isolation portion of my workout, so I didn't suffer to badly. I'm not really sure what caused this, but hopefully tomorrow my energy levels are back to normal.

Comments
    Overall, not the best chest workout that I've had up to this point in the log, but a half decent day to say the least. My energy levels seemed to suffer but I was able to get a pretty decent pump going and my strength seemed to be there as well. I am happy that my diet is back in check as this has been a real up and down week. Hopefully everything is fully back to normal as we near the end of the week!

What's Ahead in Day 28?
    Tomorrow I will be working some ARMS! So hopefully the gun show is out in full force lulz. I should note that it's looking like tomorrow will be the last day of the greens portion of the OxiMega as I think I only have 2 scoops left. Next time I'll have to remember to not be so liberal with my serving sizes...its just that the spearmint flavor is so delicious and refreshing!

And of course...

DAY 28

"I'm not the one who's so far away...
    When I feel the snake bite enter my veins."

And first my macros from Wednesday...

Workout: Arms/Abs
    Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5 - no change
    Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8 - no change
    Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12 - no change
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    60 x 12, 70 x 12, 100 x 12 +10lbs.
    Abs Circuit
    Workout Duration: 70 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well I'm pretty pumped today to say the least. I didn't have to work today which meant that I could hit the gym earlier and get home in time to watch my Montreal Canadiens win the first game of their Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series against the Washington Capitals! Not likely, as they are huge underdogs but I still have faith. Anyways let's not waste any more time and get right into the thick of things...

Overall Wellness
    Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in and as a result I got a full, and for the most part, deep sleep. Naturally, I woke up already feeling pretty refreshed and energized but after taking the first dose of the OxiMega these feelings were amplified. I felt ready to hit the gym hard and with strong focus as well. In regards to my water intake I managed to get close to a gallon already today, not as much as I'd like for a rest day, but I should still get some more before I go to sleep tonight.

My cardiovascular functionality still seems to be operating at a very high level and I have been quite impressed with this side effect during this log. I have had no problems with my breathing or lung capacity and often I've found that taking a couple deep breaths during my workout really releases stress and prepares me for my next set. Today in particular wasn't very stressful on my respiratory system since I was only working arms but nonetheless I still felt good. Because I have the rest of the evening to relax, I am going to focus on recovering and recharging for tomorrow

Today I felt very mentally and cognitively alert, in the sense that I was quick to respond in an appropriate manner to whatever the day challenged me with. Still reflecting on the stomach bug that I had earlier in the week, I was very focused on having a strong workout and my energy levels showed this. As soon as I started lifting, I found myself making sure that I slowed each rep down and squeezed my bi's and tri's at the top of every contraction. Also, I found that listening to music on my MP3 player today really helped dial me into my workout, giving me that extra motivation to push just a little harder.

Pump
    The pump that I get from working both my bi's and tri's together is usually always really strong so it's hard to gauge the success of each workout on an individual basis. Today served as no exception as my arms felt really pumped and tight right after the first superset. This pump lasted for the duration of my workout and surprisingly even for a little while afterward. This was real nice, since I got to walk out of the gym wearing a short sleeve shirt with my arms still pumped...you know what they say, curls for the girls

Ease of Digestibility
    No problems to report in relation to digestibility today. I am confident in saying that my stomach is again used to the massive amounts of food that I eat each day and is having no issues with digesting it. The fish oil and greens continue to go down easily, but today is definitely a sad day, in the sense that it'll be the last day that I can take the greens portion of the OxiMega until my next shipment from bodybuilding.com comes in! I'm going to miss that refreshing spearmint flavour

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were pretty decent as I noticed the long term sustained energy that I had over the course of the day today. Once I got to my workout it was a marginal improvement from yesterday as I felt more energetic and "into" my workout. I got lots of rest last night so this high intensity energy lasted for my entire workout and I even felt somewhat energetic after I was finished. Needless to say, it felt good to finally have my drive back.

Comments
    Overall, today was a really decent arms day, as I'm really liking this new arms routine that I'm trying out for the next couple weeks. I got a good pump going and my energy levels were back where they should be. Since everything is back in check this week I am really going to focus on nailing my diet and trying to take in as many clean carbs as I can to make up for lost time.

What's Ahead in Day 29?
    Tomorrow is back day and I think that I'll also be doing some deadlifts as well, so it should be a huge day! Hopefully my lower back is feeling good and up to the challenge so I can set some PR's. Stay posted brahs, we're getting close to the end

Like usual...coolface.jpg

DAY 29

FEEL THE RUSH!!!

And my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Thursday...

Workout: Back/Abs
    Deadlifts [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 465 x 2 - no change
    Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
    BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
    Seated Machine Pullovers [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 140 x 10, 180 x 8
    Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 105 x 4 +5lbs.
    Seated Close Wide Pulldowns [3 sets]
    120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6
    Face Pulls [3 sets]
    45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
    Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 - no change
    Abs Circuit
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well the weekend is here and all I have to say is...feels good man. It's been a real long week, especially with all the things that transpired; mainly the stomach bug that I had for a day or so. It's safe to say now that everything is back to normal, so no worries. I had the day off from work today but I had other errands to do like banking, clean out my car for the summer, etc. Other than that I planned on relaxing so that I was fully ready to hit the weights hard today! So let's get started...

Overall Wellness
    I got plenty of sleep last night, about 8.5 hours, so I felt nice and recharged when I woke up this morning. I had little brain fog but after I took the first dose of the fish oil (I'm out of the greens portion) the remaining was taken care of and I could focus on what I wanted to accomplish during the day. I bought some more of the 1.5 liter water bottles to ensure that my water intake remains high. I'd say that I've taken just over a gallon and a half in today, so I feel quite hydrated and my joints feel pretty lubricated as well.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was top notch today, continuing to operate with a high level of success. Even though I rested and relaxed for a good portion of the day, I did not experience any problems with breathing or lung capacity. Once I got to my workout I did notice that I was breathing pretty heavily at points, but that's normal since back usually takes a lot out of me. Other than that, again, I only needed a few deep breaths to fully recover after each set and of course the Purple Wraath did it's thing like usual.

My mind wasn't overly stimulated today so I didn't have too many opportunities to test my mental and cognitive focus; but for most of the day I felt at ease and relaxed, able to concentrate on what I needed to accomplish during the day. Once I got to my workout I felt really dialed in, focusing on lifting the weight before I actually attempted to physically lift it. I found that this really helped give me confidence as well as assist me in keeping proper form.

Pump
    I got a pretty strong pump going in my lats today, but I wouldn't say that it's been the best during this log. After finishing pushdowns they felt really pumped and full, not to mention it helped when I posed and flexed in front of the mirror. I find that doing this really enhances and prolongs my pump. Consequently, the pump that I developed today lasted for the length of my workout and my lats even felt pretty tight when I was leaving the gym which was nice because I actually felt wider as I walked out of there lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
    Since I got to sleep in today I had no issues with my stomach or digestibility and my food and the fish oil portions of the OxiMega went down smoothly. I'm actually a little depressed today because I haven't been able to taste that refreshing spearmint flavor of the greens Hopefully my order is here early this week so I don't miss it too much, haha. I haven't really experienced many more fish oil burps, which I really wouldn't mind because of the orange aftertaste that I was getting at the start of this log.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were consistently steady today. I didn't require tons of high intense energy for most of the day since I was relaxing but once I got to my workout my energy levels soared! I felt so amped to hit the weights and couldn't wait to get there. In the car the music only amplified this feeling....as I found myself really getting into the beat. This high intense energy lasted for most of my workout, but today I didn't have any left as deadlifts usually leaves me exhausted on back day.

Comments
    I'd say that I had a really successful day today, in that I got a really good pump going and my energy levels were through the roof. Also, I got to relax for a good portion of the day so my sense of well being was very positive. I'm looking forward to the weekend as it will be filled with lots of NHL playoff hockey, that's for sure! All that I have left to say is...GO HABS GO!

What's Ahead in Day 30?
    Sadly, the last day of this log will be the dreaded...LEGS! That's right. Talk about finishing off this log with a bang. It's gonna be sad to see it go, but like they say, all good things come to an end! And really this is only an end to this log...as the Orange OxiMega will always be a part of my supplement foundation from now on. Stay tuned brahs.

And for your viewing pleasure....

DAY 30

"And this what Iím a do ítil itís over
    ĎTil itís over,
    But itís far from over..."

And my final macronutrient breakdown from Friday...

Workout: Legs/Obliques
    Leg Extensions (Warmup) [4 sets]
    105 x 15, 120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 8 - no change
    Squats [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 5 - no change
    Leg Press [4 sets]
    180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 - no change
    DB Lunges [3 sets]
    30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts [4 sets]
    135 x 10, 185 x 8, 275 x 6, 185 x 8 - no change
    Leg Curls [4 sets]
    60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
    Calves Machine [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
    Calf Extensions [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 - no change
    Obliques Circuit
    Workout Duration: 100 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well we are right into the heart of the weekend and I couldn't be happier, except for the fact that the Montreal Canadiens blew a 4-2 lead to lose to Washington 6-5 in overtime tonight. Son, I am disappoint. Oh well, we'll get them once they come back to the Bell Centre on Monday! Anyways, I'm sad to announce that this is the official last entry of this OxiMega log. It's been a really successful ride and I was already convinced after the first couple days that OxiMega would be part of my supplement foundation from now on. So without further delay, let's get started with the last entry of this log

Overall Wellness
    I got to sleep in again today since I didn't have to work so I felt well rested and energized when I woke up this morning. I didn't have any brain fog either so I didn't have to rely on my first dose of the OxiMega to help clear my mind. Instead, the OX helped me pinpoint the things that I needed to accomplish today. In regards to my water intake, I feel as though it could have been a little better today as I managed to get about a gallon over the course of the day. Tomorrow I'll make sure that this is better; since I need the 1.5 liter bottle for my Purple Wraath I'll have to have to force myself to finish the water that's inside first...good motivator! Haha.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was very positive today. Much like yesterday I relaxed for most of the day but when I did have an opportunity to put it to the test during my workout it did not disappoint. Usually legs takes a lot out of me and I'll find myself gasping for air after certain heavy sets, but today I have no complaints in regards to breathing or lung capacity. It actually felt like it was an arms day or something because I only needed a couple breaths between sets to prepare for the next one.

My mental and cognitive focus was on point today. I know it may sound a little immature and childish but I rented God of War 3 for the Playstation 3 and judging by the way I figured out those puzzles I was really on my game mentally haha. Once I hit my workout, I found that again, I was dialed in. Every exercise that I did I was making damn sure that I concentrated on the rep and squeezed the appropriate muscle at the top of each contraction as well. Now that we're at the end of this log I've come to the conclusion that much of this mental focus is the result of the GABA and other ingredients in the White Flood, but the OxiMega definitely enhances and prolongs this effect. It's really like it sets the foundation for the White Flood to build on.

Pump
    Meh, I hate talking about a pump when it comes to legs...only because I find it so hard to gauge! Usually they feel more fatigued than pumped, but I can definitely feel it when I flex my quads. With that being said, today was pretty decent...they felt pretty full when I flexed them and I had a good burn for most of my workout. By the time that I was done I could barely walk out of there...a welcomed feeling as I knew that I would be looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Ease of Digestibility
    No stomach problems or digestibility issues to report today. I continue to stick to my normal diet so I'm having no problems digesting my food and the last few fish oil went down sadly but smoothly, haha. Speaking of diet, since we are nearing summer I think that I am going to adjust my eating to reflect more of a recomping diet so that I can begin to lean out and eventually cut. One thing is for sure though, OxiMega will definitely be a part of any stack that I put together.

Increased Energy
    Considering that it was legs day today my energy levels were quite high. This partially has to do with the fact that I got lots of sleep last night and relaxed all day but also thanks to the White Flood and OxiMega. I didn't need as long of rests between sets because I was able to control my breathing and stretch in preparation for the next one. This high intensity energy lasted for most of my workout but once I was finished I felt quite drained like usual.

Comments
    Overall, I'd say we ended this log on a really strong note! Legs is always a tough day but I feel that I always have a successful one. Today served as no exception as it seemed like I had a good pump going and my energy levels continued to perform when I needed them to. I hope that this energy that I get between the White Flood and OxiMega continues and does not diminish because of building up a tolerance.

What's Ahead in Day 31?
    The official review! Stay tuned brahs, I'll add up the totals and give a final review on each of the specific categories then assess them with a grade level. You should expect to see it sometime late this weekend, if not Monday. Now that we've reached the end I'd again like to personally say thank you to 5Six and the entire Controlled Labs team...this has been one of the most enjoyable logs I've done in a long time and I have a feeling that this isn't the last time you'll see me logging for such a reputable company

And to say thanks...

FINAL REVIEW

ORANGE OXIMEGA BENEFITS...

Overall Wellness
    I found that in regards to overall wellness, the OxiMega works on two different pathways; one when you are energized and get a full 8 hour sleep and the other when you are fatigued and lacking sleep. In the first case, I felt as though the OxiMega helped to get rid of that last little bit of brain fog, awaking you to feel more alert and aware of your surroundings. This in turn gives you a clear train of thought and allows thoughts to flow freely, helping you focus on the important task of your day. It's harder to pinpoint it effectiveness on its own in the gym, but combined with the GABA in the White Flood your mentality feels very dialed in and focused on the task at hand 100%. In the second scenario, often the brain fog is to thick for the OxiMega to eliminate on its own, so instead it works to wake you up. You don't feel as sluggish during the day and definitely don't have as many yawns. Something like this really helps to get through those grueling workouts when you're tired. One thing that I should note is that water intake is crucial to overall wellness, in that one should be taking in at least a gallon a day to stay properly hydrated.
    Grade: A-

I felt as though this was one of the stronger areas during my OxiMega log, in the sense that I experienced no problems with breathing and/or lung capacity and my heart rate seemed to remain at a steady consistent level throughout. During the day, mostly at work, where tasks aren't really physically demanding I felt at ease, like everything worked in sync with the rhythm of my heartbeat. Even after drinking a couple cups of coffee on the mornings that I'm dragging my ass my heart rate never raced out of control; instead it increased at a comfortable rate. Once I was in the gym I really seemed to benefit from the OxiMega in the sense that I was able to take deeper breaths after I was finished heavy sets. This allowed me to take a shorter rest time and mixed with Purple Wraath and InTrain I really felt confident in my recovery time. The OxiMega must also have a positive effect on blood pressure as on legs day I'm no longer lightheaded after finishing a heavy set of squats.
    Grade: A

As I previously mentioned under the overall wellness, I found that the OxiMega did a really good job of eliminating the last little bit of brain fog remaining from a deep sleep the night before. With that being said, once the OxiMega kicks in and is past that stage it provides you with a mental focus which allows you to focus on the things that are important. Also, I don't know if this is just placebo but I feel a lot smarter with taking the OxiMega as well, which I'm sure can be attributed to the fish oil portion. My thoughts seems to flow more freely and made a smooth transition into verbal communication. Once I got to my workout, the OxiMega combined with the GABA in the White Flood gives you that welcomed tunnel vision, zooming in on keeping proper form as well as maximizing each set by squeezing the muscle at the top of each contraction. This feeling was quite welcomed as it made me feel more physically aware of my overall workout, being able to correct the little things that made a big difference.
    Grade: A

Pump
    The pump that I got while taking the OxiMega was really interesting to say the least. At the beginning of the log I was getting insane pumps and my muscles felt so full and pumped for the duration of most of my workouts. Although this pump diminished ever so slightly, they well still far and above what I am normally used to. Trying to find the source of this pump, besides the obvious White Flood, I came to the conclusion that the nitrate donor vegetables in the greens portion had to be responsible for this. Working out even hours after taking my first dose of OxiMega, I could literally feel an increase in the amount of blood rushing to my muscles. As a result, this also affected my vascularity, making my veins a lot thicker and more pronounced...not only during the day just carrying out daily tasks. This is always an added bonus! One down side was the fact that these pumps usually didn't last for very long after my workout, but I have to keep in mind that I usually do some abs or obliques work afterward.
    Grade: A+

Ease of Digestibility
    As I noted throughout this log, sometimes when I eat food really early in the morning my stomach becomes irritated, almost like it hasn't woke up yet. However, I only experienced this a handful of times this log and the rest of the time I had no other issues. Right from day one both the fish oil and the greens went down without a hitch and I absolutely love the flavor of both! The spearmint taste of the greens is really refreshing especially first thing in the morning and the entric coated citrus flavor makes for easy digestion. One thing that I recommend is taking the fish oil with flavored water, as it adds even more of a citrus taste...lemon and orange were my personal favorites during this log!
    Grade: A+

Focused Energy
    Although this was one of the less noticeable side effects of the OxiMega, I still noticed a slight increase nonetheless. Besides removing that last little bit of brain fog, after taking the first dose I could feel myself gradually becoming more alert, in the sense that I was aware of my surroundings and became focused on what I wanted to accomplish during the day. Once I got into the thick of the day, usually on days that I;m at work, I could feel a sustained steady level of energy, in that I wouldn't feel fatigued by the end of my shift like I usually would. Once my workout rolled around the OxiMega mixed with the White Flood put my energy levels through the roof. As a result, I was able to lift with a high level of intensity and a couple of days during this log I even had some energy left after my workout!
    Grade: A-

Last Thoughts/Comments
    Well I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed doing this log! From the first day that I took this product I knew that we had something special. I was immediately sold on it and knew that I would me a part of my foundational supplements from now on. Anyone looking to cover the basics, this product is great for them. Think of it as a pyramid, you can't finish the top without first building a strong foundation. This is where the OxiMega comes in, and mixed with Orange Triad you have covered all your requirements for omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support! Makes sense if you ask me. Overall, I give this product two thumbs up, it's a winner in my books.

"Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Thread Information