• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAMPAIGN LAYS THE FOUNDATION WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA

DAY 14

BLACKOUT!!!

Like usual, my macros...

I felt as though I had reached a mini plateau in terms of my arm development so I decided to switch up my workout in order to shock the muscles into some new growth. I used Craig Ballantyne's Underground Bodybuilding Science of Arm Training protocol. See the link below for more information if interested.

Underground Bodybuilding: The Science Of Arm Training

Workout: Arms/Abs
    Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5
    Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8
    Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    60 x 12, 70 x 12, 80 x 12
    Abs Circuit
    Workout Duration: 75 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop with breakfast and dinner
    Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels with breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
    White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 20 minutes preworkout
    Purple InTrain: Sip intraworkout
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
    Well I had the day off from work today so I got to take my time to prepare for my workout. I also took the time to clean out my car and enjoy the nice weather as it was 22 degrees celsius. I feel as though this both relaxed and invigorated me as will be noted in this log entry. Since I had lots of time to rest today, I tried to make sure that my diet was spot on and I was eating every 2-3 hours. I continue to mix the last bit of my InTrain with my new Wraath and I'm loving the taste, you're really getting the best of both worlds and can taste the flavor of each individually.

Overall Wellness
    I had a pretty solid sleep last night and I got to sleep in this morning, so naturally I felt really good upon waking. I didn't have any brain fog or grogginess and I was able to start about my daily activities almost immediately. After taking the first dose of the OxiMega I didn't physically feel much but I do suspect that it contributed to the overall positive feeling that I had all day. I consumed about a gallon and a half of water today so I think I was well hydrated which definitely played a role in me having a strong workout.

Healthy Cardiovascular Function
    I felt as though my breathing and lung capacity was very positive today. I took a couple deeps breaths during my workout today to put them to the test and it felt really good with no obstruction or pain. I also haven't had any problems with congestion since the early stages of this log and my phlegm problem has finally seemed to work itself out. I did feel a little bloated after my workout which caused a slight increase in heartbeat, but nothing out of the ordinary for my postworkout meal.

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
    Because of the strong sleep I got last night I woke up with my head feeling quite clear and focused on the events of the day. The OxiMega further enhanced this mental clarity which not only helped me have an effective workout but also to carry out the other things I had to do today in an efficient manner. I did the crossword again today and I managed to get about 90% of the answers filled in. This is pretty standard for me and the answers came ti be quite easily for the most part. During my workout the White Flood did its thing like usual, but I did feel as though I wasn't as focused as I could have been...to be honest, during one of my sets I actually forgot to keep track of the proper tempo i.e., 5:1:1. I'll get this fixed tomorrow.

Pump
    The pump that I got was pretty solid today, although not the best of this log to date. I think that this is due to the fact that I was trying out a new workout and focused on executing the exercises with proper form as opposed to going really heavy. The Zottman curls for example was a new exercise that I've never done before, but they are awesome for working the overall arm! However, like yesterday, I lost this pump while I was working abs in that my arms were sore but did not feel as full as they did during my workout. This isn't to say that I didn't work them hard, because I definitely still felt like they were bigger and more vascular than when I started.

Ease of Digestibility
    Everything is in check with the plumbing today despite making sure that I eat a lot of food to balance out the sitting around that I was doing on my day off. One thing that I should note is that I had one of those days where I swallow a capsule and it gets stuck in my throat. This usually happens to me about once a month, for whatever reason, and during my lunch time dose I could feel the Orange Triad get stuck at the bottom of my throat. It wasn't painful or nauseating at all, I just needed a couple swigs of my protein shake to get it down.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were really high today due to the fact that I did not have to work today. The rest that I had both last night and during the day today recharged me to have a huge workout and once I got the White Flood in me I felt that surge of energy to just absolutely destroy the weights. I didn't really notice much of the steady sustained energy that the OxiMega usually gives me; as the energy I had during my workout was the most noticeable today. After I was finished in the gym I wasn't fatigued at all and actually felt really refreshed from my arms workout. It's nice to drive home struggling to turn the wheel lulz.

Comments
    Overall a really decent arms day today. I would probably have to say that it was the second best arms workout of this log but still just as effective. As I was getting changed after my workout I could hear these younger kids talking about their preworkout drinks and one kid insisted to the other that he had to try his. They marveled over the smell as the kids talked about how awesome this supplement was. When one of them finally asked what it was this magical supplement was revealed to be...DAT DERE CELL TECH Son, I am disappoint.

What's Ahead in Day 15?
    Tomorrow I think I'll be working some back. I haven't decided yet if I want to do deadlifts as well or save them for my extra day on Saturday. We'll see how I feel after work...but I'm sure the OxiMega will have something to say about that haha.

And I leave you with some Controlled Labs motivation, thanks Kane (no homo).

TRAIN INSANE!!!

Comment

DAY 15

Let's get a little more upbeat today!

And first my macros...

Workout: Back/Obliques
      Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
      BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
      Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
      45 x 12, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
      T-Bar Rows [4 sets]
      90 x 12, 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 90 x 8 +45lbs.
      Seated Wide Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
      110 x 10, 130 x 8, 150 x 8 +2 reps
      Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
      120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6
      Face Pulls [3 sets]
      45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
      Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
      105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8 - no change
      Hyperextensions Machine [3 sets]
      100 x 12, 150 x 10, 200 x 10 - no change
      Workout Duration: 90 minutes
      Serving Size:
      White Flood: 2 scoops 35 minutes preworkout
      Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout

Notes
      Well I had a feeling that today was going to be a little tougher to get through since I didn't get a very solid sleep last night and had to wake up early for work. Despite the poor rest time, I am quite happy with my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday in that my good diet can hopefully make up for the shortfalls in my rest. I'm going to the Detroit Red Wings game in Detroit on Saturday so my extra workout this week will have to be moved to Sunday, as will my subsequent log entry. This should be no issue, as I will just change and alter my diet to fit my workout needs on Sunday. Well enough talking, let's get started with today's log entry...

Overall Wellness
      As I mentioned in the notes, I didn't get a very sound sleep last night and only managed about 7 hours. As a result, I really noticed this waking up in the morning, as I was very sluggish and had a lot of brain fog. I wanted to go back to bed! After taking the first dose of OX this fatigued feeling actually did not go away. Even a couple hours after at work I still found myself with that fatigued feeling and was yawning more than usual. Other then that, my water intake was a little less than I had aimed for, getting in around a gallon; so I think that this may have contributed to this tired feeling as well.

Despite the fact that I felt more fatigued than usual today, my cardiovascular function did not suffer at all. I was still able to breath with no obstruction or interference and my lung capacity seemed to be at its best for the most part. Once I actually made it to my workout this did not change and I only required a few deep breaths to prepare for the next set. Even during my heaviest sets, I was breathing quite heavily, but not to the point that I felt that I was winded.

Because I didn't get much rest last night and felt sluggish at work today, my mental and cognitive focus naturally suffered a little bit as well. I just didn't seem to be as alert as I normally am and it also took me a couple seconds longer to process thoughts and ideas. It wasn't noticeable to the point that I appeared to be stupid, just that it was a little more difficult for me to carry out some tasks today, like the crossword for instance. I'm not too worried about this carrying over to tomorrow, as I'm positive that a solid sleep will get my mental and cognitive focus right back on track.

Pump
      Although I have been talking about how tired I felt today, the one area that did suffer as a result is my pump. Right from the first exercise my back felt really pumped and full and I could physically feel the blood rushing to my muscles with each rep. This pumped feeling last for most of my workout and I could even feel a pump in my back as I did hyperextensions at the end. I opted to save deadlifts for my extra day, so I'm hoping that I can get a really good pump going then too, without any pain or discomfort. Although I still attribute this strong pump primarily to the White Flood, I feel as though the nitrate donor vegetables are giving me that little extra nitric oxide to turn the pumps from great to mind blowing!

Ease of Digestibility
      Digestibility was on point today and I did not have any issues with stomach digestion like I experienced a couple days earlier in this log. The fish oil and greens both continue to go down easily and even after reaching the halfway point in this log, I am still loving the natural spearmint taste of the greens and the citrus entric coating on the fish oil. I've read in some logs about taking both scoops of the greens first thing in the morning on off days and 1 scoop preworkout on workout days...I haven't tried this yet, but I may give this dosing protocol a try as it has seemed to bring some good results.

Increased Energy
      My energy levels during the day were just brutal and I could not get rid of the tiredness that I woke up with! This was strange, as usually after I get the OX in me my energy levels remain on a steady level for the course of the day. By the time my workout came around the White Flood helped to raise my energy levels a little but I could still feel the fatigue underneath it all. Regardless, I got through my workout and even though I might not have been as energetic as usual, I still feel that it was effective.

Comments
      To be honest, this has probably been one of my worst days of this log to date, for the simple fact that I could not shake the fatigue today. However, I have no one but myself to blame since I didn't get the proper sleep that I needed last night. Even though my workout was effective, I know that I can't really grow without adequate sleep...so I will be sure to correct this error tonight with a full, and hopefully deep 8+ hour sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and I guarantee it will be much better as well!

What's Ahead in Day 16?
      Tomorrow I will be working, wait for it....LEGS! So I am going to need my energy levels to be top notch. I don't have to work tomorrow so I should have lots of time to rest and recover so as to not feel fatigued like I did today. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm going to the Red Wings game on Saturday so my next log entry may be a little late...I won't have access to a computer! Stay tuned brahs

Comment

DAY 16

RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND!!!

And my macros for today...

Workout: Legs
        Machine Hack Squats [4 sets]
        90 x 15, 180 x 12, 270 x 10, 410 x 8
        Leg Press [4 sets]
        180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 +90lbs.
        Machine Lunges [3 sets]
        100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8
        Leg Extensions [3 sets]
        90 x 12, 125 x 10, 150 x 8
        Leg Curls [4 sets]
        60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8
        Seated Leg Curls Machine [3 sets]
        45 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
        Calves Machine [3 sets]
        105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
        Calf Extensions [3 sets]
        90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 -no change
        Workout Duration: 100 minutes
        Serving Size:
        White Flood: 2 scoops 35 minutes preworkout
        Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout

Notes
        First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the delay. I was in Detroit the last couple of days to watch the Red Wings who lost 16 seconds into overtime to Nashville...great game though! With that being said this was my last day before I was planning on taking a 2 day rest so I really wanted to make sure that I hit my legs hard. I was pretty fatigued yesterday as documented in my log entry so I was hoping that I could recover today with a good sleep and lots of rest beforehand. I also decided to switch up my exercises today in an attempt to shock my leg muscles and stimulate some new growth.

Overall Wellness
        Since I had the day off from work I made sure that I got a full 8 hour sleep and slept in so that I could get rid of the fatigue that I was suffering from yesterday. Upon waking I only had a little bit of brain fog and actually felt as though I slept off the weeks tiredness. After taking my first dose of OX my replenished energy levels were confirmed as I felt quite alert and confident to face the day ahead. I also consumed close to 2 gallons of water to make sure that my tiredness was not stemming from dehydration or lack of fluids. This didn't seem to be the case, but I did feel that being well hydrated helped during my workout.

My cardiovascular function was on point today, especially considering I was working legs. Normally after the heavy sets of squats I'll be gasping for air in an attempt to catch my breath, but today I only required a few deep breaths to recover as it seemed as though I had good control over my breathing patterns. This is turn translated into more efficient lung capacity, which meant that I didn't need as long of a rest time in between sets. This lasted for most of my workout, but by the end I felt physically exhausted and was sweating a lot more than I normally do.

Big improvement in regards to my mental and cognitive focus compared to yesterday. The difference really made me realize the importance of getting a deep, full sleep each night as this is when your muscles are going to recover and grow. I am going to make sure that I place a top priority on this for the rest of this log. Because I was less mentally fatigued, I could really concentrate on maximizing each set today and I did this by ensuring that I squeezed my muscles as I contracted each rep. Also, as I just mentioned, this mental focus also gave me the capacity to focus on my breathing patterns as well to make sure that my oxygen consumption was helping me to pump out those last few reps!

Pump
        I got a pretty decent pump going in my legs today, but it wasn't as good as the ones I've got with my chest and arms in past days of this log. Don't get me wrong, they felt really pumped and full after I finished squats, but I just didn't get that same rush when I flexed my quads as I do with chest or arms. This pump lasted for most of my workout, but I lost the pumped feeling in my quads by the time that I finished calves. The biggest thing that I noticed this workout is that I'm starting to get some vascularity in my legs! I could see two thick veins running up the inside of my legs and they would become more pronounced when I flexed...some people who were watching this in the gym couldn't believe it! Feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
        No problems today with digestibility and I did not have an stomach issues either. Since I will be taking a rest weekend this Saturday and Sunday, hopefully this positive digestibility continues as I will likely got a little of track from my diet due to food restrictions, i.e. being at the Red Wings game. But not to worry, as I've already packed my OxiMega for the weekend...I would be lost without that refreshing spearmint taste after breakfast in the morning!

Increased Energy
        MUCH, MUCH BETTER TODAY! When I woke up I didn't have that sluggish, want to go back to bed feeling. Instead, I was attentive and ready to tackle today's tasks...including killing my legs in the gym! Also, that increased sustained energy that I normally get over the course of the day was back, which meant that my workout energy levels, in combination with the White Flood, were again through the roof! I think that the fatigue I experienced yesterday was due to lack of sleep, which I am going to try and make sure never happens again!

Comments
        Decent last day of the week today! I was pretty pleased with the results that my new workout got so I think that I'll switch things up next week as well. I got a good pump going and my cardiovascular endurance continues to stay right on track. However, the biggest thing that I'm pleased with today is the fact that I was able to get my energy levels back up to where they have been for most of this log. I was worried that I was burning myself out near the end of each week, but I just have to make sure that I got adequate rest and recovery time!

What's Ahead in Day 17 & 18?
        Well as I noted, the next two days I am going to take 5Six's advice and make rest days. Normally I would workout Saturday and rest only Sunday, but since I'll be at the Red Wings game Saturday and all gyms are closed for Easter on Sunday, this should give me a real opportunity to recuperate and make sure I am in top shape to start the week off on a strong note with shoulders! Stay tuned brahs!

And I'll leave you with a little something to get you motivated

Comment

How does the cake batter whey taste?
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

DAY 17 & 18 (REST WEEKEND)

PUT EM IN THEIR PLACE!!!

I'm not even gonna bother posting my macros for Saturday and Sunday as I didn't really follow my diet and had to make due with what I had at my disposal...

Workout: Rest
            Serving Size:
            Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
            ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop lunch

Notes
            Well I decided not to post my macros for this weekend since they pretty much went out the window. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to stick to my normal diet but I was determined to eat as good as I possibly can. I had my usual breakfast Saturday morning but then during the Red Wings game I divulged in some deep dish pizza and beer...it just isn't going to the game without it! Detroit ended up losing the game 16 seconds into overtime but I still had an amazing time! I think I really needed to rest to refocus and refuel for the week ahead.

Overall Wellness
            Well it's a little hard to comment on my overall wellness this weekend since I had such an amazing time watching the Red Wings game! Not to mention, beer and cheat food will also put you in a happy state of mind, haha. I did feel a little tired Sunday morning after the busy day that I had on Saturday but taking the OxiMega helped me to clear that last little bit of brain fog that I had. I think that this was a well needed rest weekend as I was feeling quite tired by the end of last week. As I am writing this I have no muscle pain or soreness so I should feel recharged and ready to go tomorrow!

I didn't really have a chance to put my cardiovascular system to the test this weekend as I didn't really do anything too physically demanding but my breathing and lung capacity seemed to be good to carry out day to day activities. I did have to sprint to make the tunnel bus heading back to Windsor but this was done with ease and I was barely out of breath by the time I got on the bus. The only thing that I worry about with rest days is the fact that I'll feel too relaxed on Monday to crank up the intensity for my workout...but I don't think that this will be the case this week since I am raring to hit the weights and burn off the bit of fat I gained this weekend!

Again, it's hard to comment on improvements with my mental and cognitive focus since I didn't really do anything that required tons of thinking, but for the most part I felt pretty good. Watching the game helped me to relax and focus my thoughts on what I needed to accomplish next week; plus the beer always helps enhance mood lol. I did drink a few of them but not nearly enough to have a hangover the next morning. Regardless, taking the OxiMega the next morning helped me to get in the right state of mind to have a productive day.

Pump
            No pump on rest day, unless you want me to go into detail about the "pump" that I had with the girl that I picked up on Saturday night. First, we started...alright I won't go there, lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
            I was a little worried that I might have some digestion issues with the OxiMega especially since I would have some alcohol in my stomach but everything went smoothly! I had no stomach issues and both the fish oil and greens went down like nothing. My stomach was even able to handle digesting greasy food like pizza, which was quite surprising especially considering that I am usually meticulous with my diet and don't normally eat pizza and drink beer.

Increased Energy
            Not too much to report in terms of energy levels this weekend except that they remained at a steady sustained rate for most of Saturday and Sunday. I had extra energy on Saturday because of the adrenaline of being at the Red Wings game and even on Sunday when I thought that I would be extra tired, I didn't actually feel that bad. I'm hoping to get a full 8 hour sleep tonight so hopefully tomorrow I will be fully energized and pumped to hit the weights hard. Two days of rest is almost too much for me

Comments
            Overall, this was a much needed rest weekend as I felt like I was burning out by the end of last week. Getting away from work and everything else to watch the Red Wings game was really relaxing and invigorating. It gave me the opportunity to refocus my thoughts and identify the areas not only in the gym, but in my life in general that I can improve in order to be more successful. I know that my diet was terrible this weekend but I don't feel guilty at all since this will motivate me to eat really clean again starting Monday. I encourage everyone to have a cheat weekend every now and then...I find it to be quite beneficial, not only physically but mentally as well!

What's Ahead in Day 19?
            SHOULDERS! Tomorrow is the start of the week and I would really like to start it off on a positive note. I should be energized and refreshed after having a fun weekend so hopefully I can put up some big results. Also, I am going to make sure that my diet and water intake is back on track in order to maximize my results in the gym and as I sleep. Thanks for your patience brahs...time to get serious!

Message of the day...

Keep working those tri's brahs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              How does the cake batter whey taste?
              To be honest...not as good as I thought it would be. It has a strong vanilla taste with a hint of mocha. Tastes bad mixed with water, but it is decent with milk.

Comment

DAY 19

BLACKENED!!!

Sorry guise no macros for Sunday. Since it was kind of a cheat weekend I didn't bother tracking my diet

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
                Seated DB Presses [4 sets]
                40 x 15, 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 - no change
                Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
                95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 5 +1 rep
                Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
                25 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 +5lbs.
                DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6 +10lbs.
                Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
                65 x 15, 75 x 12, 85 x 10 - no change
                Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
                15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
                Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
                135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 10 +10lbs.
                DB Machine Shrugs 21's [3 sets]
                180 x 21, 180 x 21, 180 x 21
                Abs Circuit
                Serving Size:
                Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout

Notes
                So after taking both Saturday and Sunday off and not sticking to my diet, I was raring to get into the gym today. The good news is that I easily got my diet back on track and my macros in check today and made sure that I was staying hydrated. I had to work a full shift first thing this morning, which sucked because all I could think about was throwing the weights around; it seemed like time went by so slowly! The two days of rest that I took seemed to be a really effective motivator, as I was actually pumped to get into the gym even before taking my White Flood!

Overall Wellness
                I was pretty impressed with my overall wellness today, especially considering I had such an exhausting and unhealthy weekend. I was expecting to wake up a little sluggish today but I didn't as I felt as though I got a really deep sleep last night. I think this is primarily due to the fact that I was so tired from the exciting weekend that I had. Surprisingly, I had no brain fog and actually felt quite recharged. After taking the first OX dose, this feeling was only intensified and I was able to focus on what I needed to do to have a successful day at work.

My cardiovascular function wasn't too bad today, although I did find myself coughing a couple times today. I'm not getting sick at all, I just had this tickled feeling in my throat...but it was nothing that a little water couldn't wash away! I had no issues with breathing or lung capacity during work today and once I got into my workout the same hold's true. I didn't find myself gasping for air after any set today and only a few deep breaths after heavy presses and I was ready to move on to the next exercise.

My mental and cognitive focus was definitely the most noticeable side effect of the OxiMega today. During work I found myself really concentrating on the task at hand, trying to put together appealing packages for customers; and this seemed to pay off as I made quite a bit of commission today! Also, during my workout almost every set I caught myself really slowing each rep down and making sure that I squeeze the muscle at the top of each contraction. The rest weekend combined with the OX really helped me to buckle down and focus on what I needed to accomplish to get back on track.

Pump
                I got a really solid pump going in my shoulders today right from the first couple sets of DB presses. My delts felt really full and pumped and once I got to the isolation movements the pump was almost uncomfortable at times! This lasted for most of my workout, but since I also did an extensive abs circuit today I lost it by the time that I hit the change room. Although they are not protruding through the surface yet, I'm starting to notice some new veins in my shoulders! Hopefully I can keep developing them and get that garden hose thickness in the future!

Ease of Digestibility
                I had some issues with stomach digestibility today, but this was expected since my diet was horrible on the weekend and I needed to cleanse my body of this waste. The fish oil and greens went down smoothly like usual, I just had to take 2 or 3 sh*ts this morning as a means of my stomach getting adjusted to the large volume of good food again. After this I was fine and only experienced some slight discomfort from being too full but this only lasted a few minutes as my stomach digested the surplus of food. I'm positive that tomorrow I won't have any of these issues, as my stomach should have had adequate time to adjust.

Increased Energy
                My energy levels were really positive today, especially considering how busy I was all weekend. I was a little afraid that I would still feel the ill effects this morning but instead I woke up feeling recharged and energized. I think the fact that I got a deep 8 hour sleep last night really helped. Like usual, the White Flood got me jacked to hit the weights and the excitement that I had after resting for the last two days gave me that extra little boost to make my workout really successful!

Comments
                Awesome day today! After being a little worried about the toll that a rest weekend would take on my progress, I feel confident in saying that I was right back on track today like I didn't even skip a beat. The biggest thing is that my diet is back in check so I should see some more big results! The rest weekend gave me a really good opportunity to focus my mind and recharge my body; and I really think that it paid off in the gym. I was dying to get in there and when I did I made sure that I maximized each exercise.

What's Ahead in Day 20?
                Tomorrow will be my favorite workout...CHEST! I love the pump that I can get going, not to mention that I think I'm pretty strong in this area as well. Now that my diet and water intake is back to normal I can really starting focusing on forcing some new muscle growth.
                I've been stuck in a mini plateau in regards to my lifts lately, but hopefully tomorrow I can break out of this and put up some heavier weights! Stay posted brahs...

And as requested, pics naoooooooo...

Comment

DAY 20

SLIP?!? (I DON'T THINK SO)

And my macros from Monday...

Workout: Arms
                  Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets]
                  60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
                  Behind the Neck Single Arm Extensions [3 sets]
                  25 x 12, 30 x 10, 40 x 8
                  Seated Incline Alternating DB Curls [3 sets]
                  30 x 10, 40 x 8, 50 x 5
                  Cable V Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
                  70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 7
                  High Cable Pulley Curls [3 sets]
                  30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 9
                  Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                  60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
                  Workout Duration: 60 minutes
                  Serving Size:

Notes
                  Unfortunately I was a little pressed for time working out today since I worked until close and have to get up for work tomorrow at 7am. Therefore I decided to work arms rather than the usual chest since the workout takes up significantly less time. I got to sleep in this morning since I didn't start work until 12:30pm, so I was hoping that I'd be nice and energized to hit the weights hard. Arms are one of my more favourite muscle groups to work so I was also looking forward to seeing what kind of pump I could get going today.

Overall Wellness
                  As I just noted, I got a pretty solid sleep last night; I would say just a few minutes under 8 hours and it was pretty deep for the most part. Therefore, I woke up feeling pretty good with little brain fog or tiredness. After taking the first OxiMega dose I relaxed and let my breakfast digest and I found that the OX put me in a positive, relaxed state making me feel ready for the work day. I managed to drink close to a gallon and a half of water so I felt pretty hydrated for most of the day. I should note however, that at one point in my workout my mouth was really dry and I was just dying for a sip of Wraath!

I had no issues with my breathing and lung capacity as I worked today and once I got into my workout it was much of the same. Truthfully, arms doesn't make me overly exert myself so it's hard to fully judge my cardiovascular function without pushing it to the max. I only needed a couple deep breaths and a few sips of Wraath and I was ready for my next set, making sure to keep my rest to 1 minute at the most. I haven't had any more problems with congestion since that minor setback in the beginning of this log and the only minor setback in this area is a little extra phlegm every now and then.

During arms day I always feel like I develop a really strong mind muscle connection and today served as no exception. Right from the first couple exercises I found myself concentrating on really squeezing the muscle at the top of every contraction as well as making sure that my breathing was appropriate. Also, I made sure that I maintained a solid tempo, i.e. 5:0:1, so that I could maximize the damage done to the muscle on the negative part of the contraction.

Pump
                  This area was really strange today, in the sense that I got a really strong pump going but the vascularity in my biceps wasn't as noticeable or pronounced as it usually is. I'm not sure if this is related to the poor diet that I had on the weekend or is just a coincidence...either way I will be checking on this tomorrow. Despite this, my arms still felt really full for most of my workout and some of the last reps almost made the pump painful! Since I was pressed for time today and didn't work any abs or obliques, I still had a pump for a good time after I left the gym...which was nice since I made me feel really swole as I was walking out lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
                  No problems related to digestibility today and the OxiMega continues to go down smoothly. As I dish out 2 scoops from the greens tub each day my depression grows worse as the powder gets lower and lower. I'm going to have to place an order soon as I cannot even imagine my foundational supplements without including the OxiMega! I'm not sure if this is related to the OX or is just due to the fact that I eat a sh*t load of food, but I have no problems whatsoever excreting waste. Often, I find myself taking 4 or 5 solid sh*ts a day, no joke! I apologize for being so graphic but I just thought that it would be important to note this in case it is the fruit and vegetable blend in the greens that's helping with food breakdown.

Increased Energy
                  My energy levels were on par today, but I experienced nothing out of the ordinary. During my long work shift I maintained a steady, consistent level of energy for the most part but near the end of my shift I could feel myself start to get fatigued. It's a good thing that I had the White Flood to recharge my batteries, as I felt just jacked to hit the weights once my workout started. I find that working arms doesn't require a high dose of energy, so I had more than enough to have an effective workout; and even though it was late, I wasn't as tired as I normally am after a late night workout.

Comments
                  Overall a really awesome day today. I would even go as far as saying that this was the best arms workout in this log to date. I had a steady dose of high energy and got a really good pump going as well. However, the biggest thing that I noticed was the strength that I had. Right from the first exercise I could tell that I was really feeling it and knew that I would be lifting heavy. I think that I am finally starting to make some progress with my arms, the muscle group which I consider to be my weakest...both visually and in terms of strength.

What's Ahead in Day 21?
                  Tomorrow I will be working CHEST! I know that on day 19 I originally said that I was working chest today, but I ran into some issues with time and had to switch the two days around. Hopefully the fact that I worked arms today doesn't affect my success in working chest tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see!

Although Controlled Labs didn't have a booth at the Arnold Classic I still repped them to the fullest!

Silvio Samuel knows what's up

Edit: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU I look so small next to him

Comment

DAY 21

CAN-I-BUS?!?

And my macros for Tuesday...

Workout: Chest/Obliques
                    Incline Bench Press [4 sets]
                    135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
                    Decline DB Bench Press [3 sets]
                    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 5
                    Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
                    40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 - no change
                    DB Pullovers [3 sets]
                    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
                    Single Arm DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                    20 x 10, 25 x 8, 30 x 6
                    Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
                    45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
                    Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
                    105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
                    Workout Duration: 85 minutes
                    Serving Size:

Notes
                    So I had to drive an hour to Toronto today (it's the capital of Ontario for you American brahs) for a day long work meeting and needless to say...I hate driving to Toronto! The traffic was ridiculous and near the end of the drive I was getting pretty frustrated with the volume of cars on the highway! I was hoping that the hour drive from Toronto to my gym didn't tire me out since I find that driving for long periods of time makes me fatigued. Also, I was itching to check if the veins in my biceps returned as yesterday when I was working arms they less pronounced than usual.

Overall Wellness
                    I was a little nervous about my work meeting today so as a result I got a terrible sleep the night before. I was only able to get in about 6 hours and I found myself waking up almost every hour on the hour...it sucked! Consequently, sitting down in a meeting room for 8 hours straight made me feel pretty tired and at a few points I had to make sure that I didn't doze off. After taking all the doses of the OxiMega I noticed that later in the evening I wasn't as tired as I normally would be for getting no quality sleep the night before. It's just after 11pm as I'm typing this and I'm only starting to get tired now, which is pretty standard on a normal day for me. Other then that, my water intake suffered a little as well, since I didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the meeting to piss every 30 minutes.

Sitting down all day, I didn't have any issues at all with my breathing or lung capacity. I felt nice and relaxed and my heart rate stayed at a healthy level, even after downing a couple cups of black coffee to keep me awake. Once I got into my workout I found that I sweat a little more than I normally do today and I could feel my heart beating after a couple heavy sets. Besides this, I didn't require any extra rest time and the Wraath really helped me to prepare for my next set. I did notice that I had a little extra phlegm today, but nothing that interfered with my workout at all.

After having to sit through an 8 hour work meeting today, I naturally found myself quite mentally drained by the time it was over. Forcing yourself to show interest and understand information that you're not too interested in really takes a mental toll on the body I find! On the hour drive to the gym I didn't feel as though my mind muscle connection was going to be very strong today...until the gamma-aminobutyric acid kicked in, or as we know it, GABA! I found that I was more mentally alert as well as actually excited to start lifting. It was like I could literally feel the change in my central nervous system!

Pump
                    I was actually somewhat disappointed with the pump that I got today, in the sense that my chest didn't feel as full as it usually does. Also, at one point it felt as though my right pec was more pumped than my left. I'm sure this was just a figment of my imagination, but regardless it felt like it was back to normal a couple lifts later. However, the thing that I am most pleased with is the fact that the veins in my bicep's appear to be back to normal now! They were much more pronounced and thicker than they were yesterday which is strange since my arms were only worked indirectly today, and it was mostly my tri's at that. Doesn't even matter, what's important is that the drinking straws are back, lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
                    Since I had to wake up extremely early today I was a little worried that I would have some problems with digestibility today. However, this wasn't the case and instead my stomach felt really settled all day. I'm not sure why I keep mentioning that both the fish oil and greens keep going down smooth' most likely because I like the flavor so much! What makes it even better is taking the fish oil portion with flavored water. I ingested my first OX dose with a lemon Nestle water today and the taste was incredible, it was like a citrus party in my mouth!

Increased Energy
                    My energy levels could have been better, but were decent considering what I had to do today. I felt pretty mentally and physically fatigued by the time that I finished my meeting, but once I took the White Flood this sluggishness was washed away and I actually felt pumped to hit the weights. As I mentioned earlier, I noticed that I'm not nearly as tired as I would normally be only getting 6 hours of bad sleep, so this tells me that the OX is really working to maintain a steady level of energy throughout the day for me! Although I was exhausted after my workout, I still consider today a success in terms of energy since I had very tiresome day running on very little sleep.

Comments
                    Overall, today wasn't too bad, but I've definitely had better chest workouts during this log. This isn't to say that I didn't make any progress, as I feel as though I was very successful considering what I had on my plate today. I am going to make sure that I get a full 8+ hour sleep tonight so that I am fully rested and recovered for tomorrow and can make up for my lack of sleep last night. My diet was really good day despite having to sit in an 8 hour meeting (they gave us plenty of breaks) and the only thing that suffered is my water intake. I'm not too worried, as I'll get this back on track tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
                    Tomorrow I'll be working some BACK. I'm thinking I'll include DL's into my routine tomorrow instead of during my extra day since I do not have to work and will have lots of time to relax tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a really solid pump going as I love when my lats are flared and my arms hang out to the side...such an alpha feeling! Stay posted brahs, I'm hoping for some big things!

Jamie Eason...would hit like the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs!

Comment

DAY 21

"Train the same brain to a insane train of thought...
                      On a campaign trail he came to gain ya support."

First, Wednesday's macronutrient breakdown...

Workout: Back/Abs
                      Deadlifts [4 sets]
                      135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 465 x 2 +10lbs.
                      Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
                      BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
                      Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
                      45 x 12, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
                      Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
                      70 x 10, 80 x 8, 100 x 5
                      Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
                      120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6 - no change
                      Face Pulls [3 sets]
                      45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
                      Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
                      100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 +5lbs.
                      Hyperextensions [3 sets]
                      BW x 10, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
                      Abs Circuit
                      Workout Duration: 80 minutes
                      Serving Size:

Notes
                      I was pretty confident that I was going to have a productive workout today considering that I had the day off from work. For most of the day I just relaxed and watched Tiger Woods make his return to golf at The Masters; making sure that I was well recovered from my workouts earlier in the week. Unfortunately, my arms still felt slightly sore as I did go really hard on arms and chest day. As a result I was really hoping that the Wraath would step up and do its thing to help me get through my workout without letting my fatigued arms interfere with my lifts.

Overall Wellness
                      Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in as late as I wanted...feels good man. I got up around 11am and made sure I didn't sleep in too late so that I could get a solid breakfast in me before I hit the gym. I don't usually go to the gym this early in the day but I wanted to get home earlier to make sure that I didn't miss any of The Masters. I was a little concerned that I might still have some brain fog when I started lifting but this wasn't the case; instead I felt very relaxed and energized from my full sleep the night before. I did pretty well with water intake today getting just over a gallon and a half, but the pissing every 30 minutes kills me lulz.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was quite good today. Through controlled breathing I felt as though I was able to steady my heartbeat, especially when it's racing after a heavy set. This therefore allowed me to catch my breath quicker and prepare for my next set. I relaxed for most of the day so I couldn't really test my lung capacity today but during my workout it seemed to be up to par. The only setback that I had today was when I had some extra phlegm stuck in my throat and I couldn't clear it for a couple minutes. However a couple sips of Wraath and some water later I was back at it.

As I just mentioned, I had minimal brain fog going into my workout so I was pretty mentally dialed in once I hit the weights. Right from the get go I found myself really squeezing my lats with each contraction, making sure to slow my reps down to really feel the burn. As was just noted, I also was able to really focus on my breathing patterns today, helping me to steady and slow my heart rate after finishing a heavy set. Also, on the way to the gym I could really feel the effects of the GABA, as I found myself getting excited when I heard a good song on the radio. In this case it was Everlong by the Foo Fighters.

Pump
                      I got a really solid pump going in my back, and more specifically my lats today. After finishing the lats portion of my workout they felt so full and pumped that my arms felt like they literally hung out by my side and extra 2 inches! After finishing deadlifts and hyperextensions my lower back felt really tight but not in a painful way. This naturally made my posture more erect and upright (no homo). These pumps lasted for most of my workout but I lost them shortly after I finished my abs circuit. The good news is that my vascularity was very pronounced and thick today, giving me that extra vote of confidence that turns a workout from good to great.

Ease of Digestibility
                      Since I got to sleep in today my stomach was nice and settled by the time I woke up. I had no issues with food digestibility and I'm still loving taking the fish oil with the flavored Nestle waters...lemon and orange are my personal favourite, they seemed to really compliment the citrus flavour of the fish oil coating. Today I accidentally put too much water in my greens, probably around 8oz., but this did not water down or ruin the flavour at all...still that same refreshing spearmint!

Increased Energy
                      My energy levels were consistently high during my workout today, as I was able to build up my energy as I relaxed today. This gave me the chance to really stretch out my muscles and make sure that I was both mentally and physically prepared to give it my all in the gym. As a result, I still had a bit of energy after my workout was over, which is always a plus! Also, I cannot stress enough the importance of music in effectively raising energy levels. I don't know if it was the White Flood or the OxiMega but driving to the gym the music I was listening to was getting me really amped! My CD player was f*cked so I listened to the radio and it was Linkin Park, Offspring, Metallica, and Foo Fighters the whole way.

Comments
                      Overall, today was a definite step in the right direction. I got a crazy pump going and I felt pretty strong for the duration of my workout. I'm weighing in consistently now at 202lbs., so I've put on a solid 2 pounds of lean muscle mass since the start of this log. I don't work again tomorrow and it will be much of the same, The Masters and relaxing and recovering. I'm going to need it working legs! I'm not worried though as I'll also get a full 8 hour sleep tonight and get to sleep in as well.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
                      LEGS! It's a big day tomorrow as this is when sh*t gets real. I'm hoping that I'm in top notch condition going into my workout as I really want to push myself during squats tomorrow. But I guess only time will tell...stayed tuned, you don't want to miss this one brahs!

And now for your viewing pleasure...

Start doing them situps brahs!

Comment

Keep it up man, and send me one of those models. PM for address...eh hem.

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
                          Keep it up man, and send me one of those models. PM for address...eh hem.
                          PM sent

Comment

DAY 22

SLAM HARDER!!!

Thursday's macronutrient ratio breakdown...

Workout: Legs/Obliques
                            Leg Extensions (Warmup) [4 sets]
                            105 x 15, 120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 8
                            Squats [4 sets]
                            135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 5 - no change
                            Leg Press [4 sets]
                            180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 - no change
                            Machine Lunges [3 sets]
                            100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 - no change
                            Stiff Legged Deadlifts [4 sets]
                            135 x 10, 185 x 8, 275 x 6, 185 x 8
                            Leg Curls [4 sets]
                            60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
                            Calves Machine [3 sets]
                            105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
                            Calf Extensions [3 sets]
                            90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 - no change
                            Workout Duration: 105 minutes
                            Serving Size:

Notes
                            Well I was feeling pretty confident going into my legs workout today, more so than usual since I didn't have to work today and was feeling quite well rested and relaxed. The only problem I had was the fact that my lower back was a little sore from doing heavy deadlifts yesterday. I was hoping that it wouldn't interfere with my legs workout, specifically when I was doing squats. I sat around for most of the day watching The Masters again while periodically stretching out my muscles so that I made sure I stayed loose. It's looking like Tiger might be taking home that "green" jacket, no pun intended! Let's get started brahs...

Overall Wellness
                            I love sleeping in! It's a really fulfilling feeling when you can go to bed the night before and not have to set your alarm to get up the next morning. I managed to get a full 8 hour sleep, although I feel as though it could have been a little deeper. This naturally made me feel pretty good waking up, keeping any brain fog to a minimum. Since my workout was earlier in the day again, I relied on the OxiMega to get me focused on what I needed to accomplish. I managed to get about half a gallon of water in before I worked out, which helped lubricate my joints after just waking up.

Again, because I was resting for most of the day I didn't really get the chance to measure my cardiovascular function over a long period of time but once I got into my workout it was quite good! After finishing my heavy sets of squats I was pretty winded but I got the Wraath in me immediately and took some deep, controlled breaths to help me calm down. This helped and I was ready to hit the next exercise without giving it a second thought. Also, during the lifting phase my breathing was on track and my lung capacity seemed to be on par as well. Legs usually takes a lot out of me, leaving me gasping for air but since the start of this log it's gotten much better.

I find that when I have 2 or 3 days off in a row I'll start getting bored and look for something to mentally stimulate my brain. Thank god that The Masters is on, as I was able to relax and watch them chase the green jacket without becoming restless and lethargic. Once I got to my workout, the GABA in the White Flood once again worked wonders to help get my thoughts focused on each exercise; ensuring that I was keeping proper form while squeezing my muscles at the top of each contraction. The sleeping in the past couple of days has also really helped to keep me mentally stable, in the sense that it is much easier to formulate important thoughts when not tired.

Pump
                            I always find it kind of hard to gauge the pump that I get in my legs because of the soreness that legs day brings. I can always flex them and feel the tightness, but today I could tell they were quite pumped since it was hard to walk around after a couple of my sets lol. This was a good feeling as my quads felt really thick and strong, especially once I got to working hamstrings. Again, I got the vascularity running up the inside of my legs, but this time the veins were even thicker and more pronounced...feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
                            No issues with digestibility to report today. Everything seems to be operating properly and my stomach continues to break down food very efficiently. I did actually try using the greens as a chaser for my Glycergrow today and it was interesting to say the least, haha. It leaves a nice after taste to wash the Glycergrow down with but I needed a lot more water to finish all 3 scoops! I took the fish oil with the flavored water again today, as this is starting to become a favorite combo of mine.

Increased Energy
                            My energy levels were very similar to that of yesterday. they remained consistently high during the days since I relaxed and watched The Masters and it gave me a good chance to stretch out and warm up my muscles. I felt both mentally and physically prepared heading into my workout but today however, I didn't have any extra energy left after I was done...which I expected working legs. Also, I listened to my MP3 player on the way to the gym, so music again got me jacked for my workout! Today it was some Big L that got me going.

Comments
                            Overall, today was a pretty decent legs day. I wouldn't say it was the best one of my log but it was definitely up there! I got what seemed like a pretty good pump going and I felt strong for the most part. I'm guessing that I'll have some DOMS tomorrow but I'm anticipating that they'll really hit me on Sunday. Thankfully this is my rest day so this should give me a good chance to fully recover. I have an 8am staff meeting at work tomorrow so hopefully this doesn't affect my workout tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
                            Tomorrow is my extra day and as usual I'll be working some arms. I've also decided that I want to get a full abs/obliques workout in as well, since you tend to ignore them when you are bulking. As I just mentioned I have an 8am work meeting tomorrow so I doubt that I'll get an 8 hour sleep tonight but I am going to try my best to get to bed earlier. I'm not too worried though, as the OxiMega usually does the trick in those tired situations

And did you know...

Controlled Labs now has a PCB lab test up for OxiMega Fish Oil!

Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega PCB Lab Test

But what does it all mean?

PCB's are a class of chemicals known as polychlorinated biphenyls. They are entirely man-made and do not occur naturally. Therefore, they bioaccumulate in the food chain and are stored in the body fat of animals and humans. Disposal into waterways has caused PCB contamination of rivers, oceans, and soils. As a result, many forms of wildlife have become contaminated with PCB's, including fish possibly used in fish oils.

Depending on the different contaminants that humans are exposed to, evidence suggests that they increase the risk of certain cancers of the digestive tract, liver and skin. PCB exposure is also associated with reproductive deficiencies, such as reduced growth rates, retarded development, and certain neurological effects. The immune system can also be affected, leading to increased infection rates, and changes in the skin such as chloracne and pigmentation disturbances.

CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA...HIGHEST QUALITY FISH OIL!

Comment

DAY 23

"Get 'em up high, get 'em up high
                              Get 'em up high, in the sky
                              Put 'em up high, put 'em up high
                              Put 'em up high, fingers in the sky."

And first my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Friday

Workout: Arms/Abs/Obliques
                              Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
                              80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5 - no change
                              SUPERSET WITH...
                              Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
                              185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5 - no change
                              Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
                              30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8 - no change
                              SUPERSET WITH...
                              Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
                              30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8 - no change
                              Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
                              20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12 - no change
                              SUPERSET WITH...
                              Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
                              60 x 12, 70 x 12, 90 x 12 +10lbs.
                              Abs Circuit
                              Obliques Circuit
                              30 minutes LISS Eliptical Machine Cardio
                              Serving Size:

Notes
                              I had to get up at 7am today to attend a work meeting which I wasn't too pleased about; but the good news is that I didn't have to work a shift afterward, therefore allowing me to get to the gym nice and early today. Since I was done so early I spent the rest of the day watching The Masters and my Montreal Canadiens clinch a playoff spot by forcing the Toronto Maple Laughs into overtime. Just as I predicted, my legs were pretty sore when I woke up today and I'm sure that they will be at their worst tomorrow. Thankfully I wasn't really working anything in which legs are involved! So without further adieu, let's do this....

Overall Wellness
                              Knowing that I had to get up so early this morning, I didn't have a very good sleep last night. I kept waking up in the middle of the night so I'm assuming that it wasn't very deep so therefore I only got close to 6 hours. Knowing that I might be a little fatigued, I made sure to stay fully hydrated getting close to 2 gallons of water today. Also, after taking both doses of the OxiMega I was surprisingly not as tired as a thought I would be, as I managed to stay awake and alert during the meeting and felt really good once I got into the gym as well.

I didn't notice too much in terms of my cardiovascular function today, so I'm going to say that it was on par. I had no trouble with breathing or lung capacity going about my daily activities but once I got into the gym I thought it could have been a little bit better. I found that I was a little more winded than I usually am when I work arms but nothing that I thought I should be alarmed about. Also, it took me a little longer to recover for my next set as I needed a couple extra seconds and swigs of Wraath to be fully prepared for the next one. I think that this was just due to the fact that I was quite tired this morning from lack of sleep, no need to be concerned!

Waking up this morning I was quite concerned that my mental and cognitive focus would be a little fuzzy today because of the short sleep that I had last night. I did wake up with some brain fog and tiredness but the first dose of the OxiMega wiped this away like usual. Once I got a solid breakfast in me I felt pretty much myself again; enough to pay attention and stay alert during a boring meeting in order to get the important points. Once I got to my workout the focus and tunnel vision was there but just not as dialed in as it usually is after I get a full 8 hour sleep the night before.

Pump
                              I got a pretty decent pump going today, but I was actually hoping for a bit of a stronger one. This isn't to say that my arms didn't feel full and pumped because they did, I was just hoping that the pump today was skin tearing considering that I can usually get a decent pump going in my arms even without any NO product. One thing that I was pretty impressed with today however was my vascularity. Right from the first bi's and tri's exercises I could notice that my veins were thicker and more pronounced...this time running up the entire length of my bicep. This was encouraging to see as last time I worked arms I noted that this wasn't visible.

Ease of Digestibility
                              No issues to report today in regards to digestibility. Although I had to wake up at the crack of crow's piss I didn't have any stomach pains and my breakfast seemed to be digested with relative ease. Even though we're nearing the end of this log I'm still loving the flavor of the greens and the fish oil coating is a real treat! I'm telling you...try taking it with flavored water! I should note, I think that the greens tastes best when it's given time to chill in the refrigerator. This seems to make the spearmint even more noticeable and refreshing!

Increased Energy
                              To put it frankly, my energy levels were brutal today; but I only have myself to blame since I didn't get a full 8 hour sleep in last night. I could feel a small amount of fatigue trying to drag me down most of the day but the OxiMega definitely helped to combat this. Once I got into my workout the White Flood didn't really seem to affect me much today and I could feel myself getting tired much earlier than I usually do. This in turn also affected my strength, as I had to give that extra effort just to match the lifts that I had last arms workout. I'll be getting a good sleep tonight!

Comments
                              Overall, a disappointing day today, but like I noted, I'm not surprised only getting a short 6 hour sleep last night. I will make sure that this problem is fixed tonight by getting a full 8 hour sleep...this shouldn't be too hard considering I don't have to get up for work or anything else tomorrow, haha. I plan on watching the final round of The Masters and then will probably just relax and get my stuff together for the start of the week, so I'm looking forward to a chill day. You need those every now and then to help recharge both mind and body.

What's Ahead in Day 24?
                              REST! Rest and more rest. I am still pretty sore from my workouts this week and I know my legs will be hurting tomorrow; so I'm going to be doing plenty of relaxing while still making sure that my diet and water intake is on track. Hopefully the DOMS in my legs are gone by Monday as I hate when any muscle is still sore at the beginning of a new week.

And I leave you with...

Comment

DAY 24

"You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!"

And of course my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Saturday...

Workout: Rest
                                Serving Size:
                                Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
                                ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 lunch

Notes
                                Well I was looking forward to today as I didn't have anything in particular on the agenda that I needed to accomplish. Instead, I relaxed all day and and watch the final round of The Masters. A huge congratulations goes out to Phil Mickelson who captured his third green jacket, this time for his wife Amy who is battling breast cancer. Other than that, I also did some cleaning and organizing around my house to make sure that I am fully prepared for the work week ahead. I actually ended up finding some old polo's that I had been looking for a while ago, haha.

Overall Wellness
                                After getting a full 9 hour sleep last night I was fully expecting to wake up feeling energized and refreshed. This held true, however I think I got too much sleep and was suffering the effects of oversleeping. It took me a lot longer than normal to shake the brain fog and groggy feeling but once I finally got rid of it I felt quite relaxed and invigorated. Because it was my rest day, I made sure to put an emphasis on my water intake, as I managed to take in just under a gallon and a half. As a result, I had to piss quite a bit because of my inactivity but I also felt very hydrated as well.

Since it was my rest day today and all I really did was rest and relax, I didn't really get the chance to put my cardiovascular functionality to the test. However, going about my daily activities I didn't have any problems breathing or with my lung capacity. As I was cleaning I did notice that I have quite a bit of dust around my house even though I dust on a weekly basis...this makes me wonder how my cardiovascular function is affected by these microscopic dust particles? Regardless, I continue to feel as though my respiratory system is functioning at a high level while taking OxiMega!

Again, since it was rest day I wasn't really required to do any intense thinking or concentration, in fact it was quite mind numbing to sit and watch sports all day. Not in a bad way, but in the sense that it allowed me to mentally relax and take my mind off of the stressful things in my life for a few hours. As a result, I was also able to refocus my thoughts on the areas that I'd like to work on improving in the upcoming week. I came to the conclusion that I'd like to place more of an emphasis on working the smaller, usually ignored, muscle groups like traps and calves.

Pump
                                No pump on rest day! Although I should note that my arms still feel a little pumped or tight from working them...this was a nice feeling, especially for not being in the gym at all today. Also, I noticed that my vascularity was a little more noticeable than usual for a rest day as well...I could almost see my veins running up my bicep's! Hopefully next week I can continue to develop my vascularity and keep developing a strong pump. I'm glad to see that I haven't really built up any tolerance to the White Flood and am still getting positive results.

Ease of Digestibility
                                Digestibility was on point today. I didn't have any stomach issues and it seems to digest the food in an efficient manner. I continue to love the flavor of the greens and keep taking the fish oil portion with flavored water...try it if you haven't already! What I find myself doing now is mixing the greens the before I go to bed and then putting it in the refrigerator and letting it chill overnight until I drink it in the morning. The taste is so refreshing and not to mention...delicious!

Increased Energy
                                Well since it was my rest day today, I didn't require a high level of workout energy. Instead, after I got rid of the overtired feeling I was met with a sustained level of energy that kept me alert and attentive for the entire day. Even as I'm writing this I still feel somewhat energetic. I'll get another 8 hour sleep tonight since I don't work tomorrow so I should be feeling even more energized when I wake up! Hopefully this translates into a high intensity workout and I can get some explosive results!

Comments
                                Overall, this was an awesome rest day! I literally didn't leave my house today and really focused on relaxing and recovering in preparation for the upcoming week. My legs are already starting to feel less sore and I have no other pain or soreness in any of my other muscles. Although I'll get to sleep in tomorrow as well, I'm hoping that I don't get the same overtired feeling that I had today. It took me close to an hour to shake the feeling, even after taking my first dose of the OxiMega! I'm not too worried though, as I'd much rather get too much sleep than not enough.

What's Ahead in Day 24?
                                Shoulders! It's the start of a new week and like usual I'll be starting with shoulders. I'm really going to hit them hard tomorrow so hopefully I can get a solid pump going and my strength will be there as well. Since I don't have to work tomorrow I am going to look into some different shoulders exercises to see if I can shock my muscles into some new growth. Stay tuned brahs I'm pumped for this one!

And let's end the week on a strong note

Comment

Working...
                                X