Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CAMPAIGN Lays The Foundation With Controlled Labs "Orange OxiMega"

CAMPAIGN LAYS THE FOUNDATION WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA

DAY 7

Again, my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday...

Workout: Arms/Obliques
    Standing Straight Bar Curls [3 sets]
    60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
    Skull Crushers [3 sets]
    60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
    Standing DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
    30 x 10, 40 x 8, 50 x 6 +1 rep
    Rope Pushdowns [3 sets]
    60 x 10, 70 x 8, 80 x 6
    Lying Cable Curls [3 sets]
    70 x 15, 80 x 12, 90 x 10
    Behind the Head DB Extensions [3 sets]
    25 x 10, 30 x 8, 35 x 6
    Workout Duration: 70 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop with breakfast and dinner
    Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels with breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
    White Flood: 2 scoops 35 minutes preworkout
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
    Purple InTrain: Sip intraworkout
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
    Well today was going to be quite a physically demanding day as I had to work first thing in the morning, then hit the gym and finally end the night with a competitive hockey game! I definitely needed the OxiMega to pull through big time for me! I think at this time I should comment on my overall physique up to this point in the log. Since starting I don't appear to have gained any extra fat and I'm also weighing in 1.5 to 2 pounds heavier. The biggest thing that I've noticed so far this log is the long term sustained energy that I have over the course of the day. I no longer get fatigued during the end of my work day and feel more physically and mentally prepared to hit the weights.

Overall Wellness
    I had to get up earlier than I like today due to work and as a result I had a little bit of brain fog. After about 15-20 minutes of taking my first OxiMega dosage I felt much more awake and alert, being able to easily focus on the tasks that I needed to accomplish that day. I think that the nasal congestion is now completely gone for good and my water intake was very close to 2 gallons today thus keeping me well hydrated. I did notice a slight decrease in lung capacity by the end of the day but I do not find this surprising at all as hockey usually causes this.

Healthy Cardiovascular Function
    As I just mentioned, I did notice that I had decreased lung capacity after I was finished playing hockey. This isn't to say that I have a weak VO2max, just that the culminating effects of the day finally caught up to me. During my workout I didn't notice any extreme moments of gasping for air, as only a few times was I breathing too heavily. The rest times that I took were more than long enough to give me a chance to prepare for the next set and my breathing was also in check as I executed each rep, i.e. inhaling during the extension and exhaling during the flexion.

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
    Since work it kind of slow right now, I recently just started doing the crossword puzzles in the paper again. Usually I'd get most of the answers but always leave a decent number blank. However today...I solved the entire puzzle! Now I can't say that this was a direct result of the OxiMega, but the answers just seemed to easily come to me or I was able to deduce the word using some of the given letters. Once I got into my workout the White Flood took over and had me working out to the beat of the music. Each rep was maximized by contracting the weight slowly and squeezing at the top.

Pump
    I got an awesome pump going today! But I can't say that this is out of the ordinary, as my arms always feel pumped and full when I work them together. After my first set of bi's and tri's my arms felt really tight and I could feel the pump by barely flexing them. I am convinced now that the nitrate donor vegetables in the OxiMega are the last piece of the nitric oxide puzzle for those that are looking for mind blowing pumps. This mixed with the White Flood is easily one of the strongest pumps that I've ever experienced.

Ease of Digestibility
    Digestibility of both the fish oil and greens continues to go smoothly and I'm still loving the natural spearmint flavor! I've still yet to try mixing it in with a protein shake as I have to wait to get one that is chocolate flavored. I also haven't had any stomach issues lately either as my body seems to be responding well to the OxiMega with no negative side effects. I haven't had many more fish oil burps and the one or two that I did get on occasion were lacking that orange taste

Increased Energy
    Like I mentioned in the comments section, my long term sustained energy over the course of the day continues to be the most impressive side effects of the OxiMega. I'm no longer tired and dreading going to the gym after I work a full work shift. Also, it seems as though I have quite a bit more energy after I'm finished my workout. This isn't to say that I didn't bust my ass in the gym, it's just that my energy sources are replenishing themselves at a lot faster rate.

Comments
    Although it does not look like I've made drastic improvements from one workout to another, I feel as though today was a very successful day. I am visually starting to notice an improvement in the overall size and shape of my arms, the muscle group that I've long considered one of my weakest. My energy levels continue to be through the roof all day and my mental focus in the gym remains on track. Hopefully I can stop myself from smelling the fish oil bottle too many times tomorrow as people might start to think that I'm a little odd, haha.

What's Ahead in Day 8?
    Tomorrow is going to be a heavy back day in the gym! I don't think that I'm going to do deadlifts, as I'll save those for the end of the week since my back is still a little sore from hockey. I have to work again but I'm not too worried about being unmotivated to hit the weights after. Remember brahs, friends may come and go but 200lbs. will always be 200lbs.!
    Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 03-26-2010 at 11:33 PM.

So much detail. Nice.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

DAY 8

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

First my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday...

Workout: Back
    Wide Grip Pullups [3 sets]
    BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
    Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
    T-Bar Rows [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 135 x 10, 180 x 8
    Seated Wide Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
    110 x 10, 130 x 8, 150 x 6
    Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
    Face Pulls [3 sets]
    45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
    Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
    105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8 - no change
    Hyperextensions Machine [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 150 x 10, 200 x 10
    Workout Duration: 80 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well I had a feeling that it was going to be a bit more of a struggle than usual to get through the day today since I didn't have a very good sleep last night and I had to wake up early for work. I'm pretty pleased with my macronutrient ratio breakdown today especially considering that I went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D and didn't have a single kernel of popcorn haha. My weight today is still sitting around 202lbs., but this is typical, as I don't expect to see any more major increases for at least another couple weeks. I'm clean bulking so it's lean muscle mass I want, not fat!

Overall Wellness
    As I just mentioned, I didn't get a very deep sleep last night and also had to wake up early. Consequently, I had some thick brain fog when I woke up and also felt quite sluggish. The strange thing is that this feeling was not immediately lifted after taking my first dose of OxiMega...instead I noticed that I felt myself close to an hour later. Regardless, it was encouraging that I was able to focus on my daily tasks despite being more tired than usual. I also noticed that I wasn't in the greatest of moods either but I blame this on the dreary weather. If anything, the OxiMega helped prevent me from feeling any worse.

My lung capacity was back to normal after a small decrease after hockey yesterday night. All I really needed was some form of sleep to give them a chance to recover. This morning upon waking I was able to take full, deep breaths with no pain or interference. In turn, this translated into a solid workout where my breathing patterns were focused around maximizing each rep. Cardiovascular endurance has always been one of my weak areas so I tend to notice the smallest of improvements and with this log I am noticing a slight overall improvement in oxygen consumption during my workouts.

Today was actually a pretty busy day at work for a Thursday and I responded with relative ease. For those who aren't aware I'm currently working at Future Shop in the Home Theatre department trying to pay off the rest of my student loans in hopes of finding a teaching job in the near future. When conversing with potential customers my thoughts seemed to flow freely and made a smooth transition from a thought to actual speech. Also, one customer had a problem with their scheduled delivery date but I was able to solve this problem easily without getting frustrated or upset.

Pump
    I got a decent pump going today, but not as good as the first back workout that I had this log. After my first few exercises my lats felt nice and flared but not as full as they did the first back day. Now this isn't to say that I didn't have a pump going, as I really noticed it while I was doing straight arm pushdowns. In an attempt to maximize my pump I found myself flexing and posing more than usual today and this actually seemed to help. This forced pumped feeling lasted for the rest of my workout but I lost it shortly after I was finished...I don't think it helped that I took an extra long warm shower after I was finished either lol.

Ease of Digestibility
    Digestibility of both the fish oil and greens is once again in check and my stomach seems to be handling both of them well. If anything, one thing I have noticed is that the OxiMega and greens in particular is actually speeding up the digestion process, in the sense that it is breaking down whole foods a lot quicker. I can tell this because every morning when I wake up I am having to take huge sh*ts! A lot bigger than normal, that's for sure haha. Sorry be so graphic...I just want to be able to provide an accurate description of OxiMega's potential!

Increased Energy
    Like usual, the White Flood was responsible for most of my short term high levels of energy during my workout, but again, the OxiMega helped to maintain a steady level over the course of the entire day. I'm finding it really hard to explain since this energy isn't anything like you would get with a stim product...instead, it's like you feel alert and constantly aware of your surroundings as opposed to hitting the wall in the latter parts of the day. This proves to me that the OxiMega mixed with Orange Triad really does cover all foundational bases.

Comments
    Another step in the right direction today. I can say pretty confidently that this wasn't the best workout of this log but I still feel as though I made some progression in my bulking journey. The pump and energy that I am getting from the OxiMega is unreal and I also love what it is doing for my overall health. Not only am I performing in the gym when it counts, I also feel really good just carrying out daily tasks! And I'll admit it...I caught myself smelling the fish oil bottle again. Son, I am ashame.

What's Ahead in Day 9?
    Tomorrow will be the dreaded legs day! Well not so much since I actually enjoy working legs...I just know that it'll take a lot out of me! But I'm not too worried with OxiMega and the rest of the Controlled Labs arsenal in my corner

With that being said, for those who aren't familiar with some potent Controlled Labs stacks I'll post the stacking chart right from their website...

DAY 9

OFF THAT!

Workout: Legs/Abs
    Leg Extensions (Warmup) [3 sets]
    90 x 15, 105 x 12, 120 x 10
    BB Squats [5 sets]
    135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 4
    Hack Squats [3 sets]
    135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
    Leg Press [4 sets]
    180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 720 x 6
    BB Stiff Legged Deadlifts [3 sets]
    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 6
    Seated Leg Curls Machine [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 8
    Calves Machine [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10
    Calf Extensions [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10
    Workout Duration: 110 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well I had the day off from work today and thank god because I needed all the extra energy that I could get to have a successful legs day! Once I got into the heart of my workout it's like my mind focused on nothing else but lifting which in turn led to a very intense workout. I was even sitting on the leg curl machine and a personal trainer from the club came up to me and commented on how good my form was. He said that it's rare to see someone maintain good form while going so heavy. Needless to say, I found this very encouraging and it definitely helped me get through the rest of my grueling workout.

Overall Wellness
    Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in and therefore did not have much sluggishness or brain fog when waking up. The full 8 hour sleep that I got last night was much better than the night before and far more uninterrupted. One strange thing that I did notice today was the fact that I felt almost bloated going into my workout. For some reason, it felt like I had extra air in my stomach but I couldn't get rid of it by burping. I even had to put my belt on a notch lower than normal. This didn't affect my strength or lifts at all I just found it weird since I had never experienced this before.

It's hard to comment on exactly how efficient my cardiovascular function was today since legs day always leaves me gasping for air. After the first few sets of squats I could feel my body temperature rising and by the end I was pacing around in a circle to catch my breath. However, after a few seconds of rest and a swig of my Purple InTrain I was back to normal and ready to start the process over again on the next set.

Besides the usual tunnel vision that I get from the White Flood, the biggest side effect related to mental focus that I have noticed from the OxiMega has been alertness. A short while after taking the dosage I notice that I become more acutely aware of my surroundings or anything that I need to accomplish. This held particularly true today as once I got into my workout I could focus on nothing else but killing the weights! Although I had this drive, it is important to note that I was still able to maintain proper form while maximizing each rep as well.

Pump
    I've always had a tougher time achieving and maintaining a pump in my legs, but once I get there it's always intense. Today was a decent pump, but I have had better days. My quads felt tight but I didn't think that they felt as full as they could have. The same thing goes for my hamstrings and calves. I think the problem is that I'm just used to an upper body pump as opposed to lower body since it is worked far more...but besides the fact, overall my legs still felt like jello by the time I left the gym.

Ease of Digestibility
    As I just mentioned, I had a weird bloated feeling in my stomach going into my workout. I don't think that this is related to digestion, it might just be because I was dormant and sitting around for most of the day. It went away after not too long and thankfully didn't affect my strength or lifts at all. I will be keeping a close eye on this tomorrow to ensure that this was only a minor isolated problem.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels came through in the clutch when I needed it the most. Although I was exhausted by the end of my workout because legs day takes so much out of me, I was real pumped before and during to just absolutely destroy the weights. I should note that earlier this evening I felt a little more tired than usual, but I think that this may just be due to the fact that I really pushed hard on legs today. I can't wait until I feel the DOMS kick in tomorrow and Sunday!

Comments
    Another legs day is in the books and a successful one at that! Once I got home and out of my car I could barely make it up the stairs in my garage, so needless to say I relaxed for the rest of the evening. I have to work early tomorrow morning so I already know that the legs are going to be sore since I don't get to sleep in. That's okay though as it will just be a reminder of the hard work that I did today.

What's Ahead in Day 9?
    Well as I just said, I am working first thing in the morning and then I'll be heading to the gym for my extra day to work deadlifts and arms. Arms are my weakest muscles so I always try and work them twice a week without overtraining of course! It will be the end of the week in the gym for me so I know that I'll need the OxiMega to help me get through this one! Stay tuned brahs!

And as a little motivation for tomorrow, the smokin Jenny Poussin!

nice

Quote Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    So much detail. Nice.
    Thanks bulldogz! Love the signature quote lulz

DAY 10

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...YOU'RE FAR TOO KIND!

Workout: Arms/Deadlifts/Obliques
    Deadlifts [4 sets]
    135 x 15, 225 x 12, 315 x 8, 455 x 3
    BB Curls [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 8
    V-Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
    70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8
    Machine Single Arm Isolator Curls [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8
    Skull Crushers [3 sets]
    60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
    High Pulley Cable Curls [3 sets]
    30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 8
    Triceps Pressdown Machine [3 sets]
    100 x 10, 120 x 10, 150 x 8
    Obliques Circuit
    Workout Duration: 100 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    First and foremost I would like to justify my excessive use of machines for arms today before anyone comments on how free weights are much more beneficial. I normally always use free weights, but I read in a recent Muscular Development magazine that machine are more effective than we think since they force you to maintain proper form. I worked first thing this morning, which I hate doing on the weekend...so needless to say I really needed the OxiMega to come through in the clutch and give me that extra sustained energy throughout the day.

Overall Wellness
    I woke up early today with a little bit of brain fog and sluggishness but these feelings subsided on my way to work about 15 minutes after ingesting the OxiMega. I only managed a 7 hour sleep last night but it was pretty decent for the most part. My immune system seemed to be on par and I didn't notice any issues with congestion. There's a bug going around my work right now and everyone is getting sick; and those that aren't are so surprised to see that I don't mind being around the sick ones, haha. It's the Orange OxiMega/Triad stack I'm telling you! I can feel my immune system literally get stronger after I take it...so much so that I don't even care being around sick people! Bring it on germs

I had no issues with my breathing or lung capacity today. Normally heavy deadlifts will take quite a toll on me and leave me trying to catch my breath, but today I noticed that I wasn't overly gasping for air. Instead a few big deep breaths and a sip of InTrain got my heart rate settled and my breathing pattern back to normal to prepare for the next set. I also didn't encounter any congestion of any kind today. So far this log my warmup has seemed to be very effective in raising my heart rate in preparation for the workout ahead. I usually do 5-10 minutes on the bike alternating between different resistances and speeds.

I was actually kind of disappointed with my mental and cognitive focus today. For some reason I just didn't feel as sharp on my feet as I normally do. I think this may just be because it's the end of the work week and I'm just drained. Although I felt like this at work during the day it didn't affect my workout at all. In fact the White Flood helped to give me a little extra energy that I needed to get through my workout, especially considering that I did deadlifts! I did the crossword again today and I didn't seem to get as many answers as I usually do, another indication that I wasn't as sharp as I could have been today.

Pump
    My pump was insane today! I normally get a crazy pump going when I work arms but today they felt so full that they were sore when I flexed them a certain way. I really tried to slow down each rep today and focus on squeezing at the top and I think this definitely helped to increase the volume of blood shuttled to my muscles. This tightness lasted for the duration of my workout and I felt really alpha walking around the gym once I took my sweatshirt off lol. The only down side was that I lost my pump shortly after my workout was finished but they were still a little sore so I know that I worked them hard.

Ease of Digestibility
    For some reason digestibility was rough today! I dropped my usual big deuce this morning when I woke up but within the hour and a half after that I had to take 2 more. After this repeated session of taking the Browns to the Superbowl my stomach finally seemed to settle and I had no other issues for the rest of the day. I can't say for sure if this was related to the OxiMega, but I think that it has more to do with changes in my diet. In terms of taking the OxiMega, ingestion continues to be simple and easy. The fish oil goes down like nothing is there and a refreshing shot of the greens and its gone in a second leaving nothing but a minty after taste!

Increased Energy
    My energy levels could have been better today, but it's totally my fault for not getting a full 8 hour sleep last night. The OxiMega did wake me up quite a bit on the way to work and once I got there and comfortable with my surroundings the rest of the day was a breeze. The White Flood continues to get me amped for my workout but today, because of my lack of sleep last night, it wasn't as high as I'm used to. Regardless, I made it through the day and my workout with success and can now start to rest and recover for next week!

Comments
    A great end to the week, especially since I found this week to be pretty busy both in and outside of the gym. Needless to say it's going to be rest tomorrow so that I can mentally and physically prepare for the week ahead. Figuring out what I can change or fine tune to maximize my results! I'm expecting some big things brahs!

What's Ahead in Day 11?
    REST DAY! I don't work and it's my off day from the gym so I will be focusing on my diet and water intake to ensure that my body gets the proper vitamins and nutrients it needs to recover from the strain of this past week. I know that I'll be feeling the DOMS in my legs but it'll be a nice reminder of the work that I've put in

THIS LOG ENTRY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD

TRAIN INSANE!

DAY 11

FEEL THE RUSH!!!

And my macronutrient breakdown for Saturday...

Workout: Rest
    Serving Size:
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 lunch

Notes
    Well finally Sunday was here! Which meant that I had the day off from work and the gym and I could finally rest and recover to start over on Monday. To make sure that I wasn't dormant all day I decided to head to the mall to use a $200 giftcard that I won at work. Of course I ended up using it at GNC and picked up some Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Vanilla Myofusion, and ON Casein Protein. I still have some InTrain left as well so I'm pretty pumped to try the 1 scoop Wraath, 1 scoop InTrain intraworkout combination! I already have some chilling in the fridge for tomorrow

Overall Wellness
    Since I had the day off I got to sleep in, which means I woke up with little brain fog and sluggishness and was alert and aware of my surroundings from almost the moment I woke up. After taking my first OxiMega dose, this alertness was only intensified and I was able to visualize what I needed to accomplish on my day off. My water intake wasn't the best today as I probably got close to a gallon in, but I found myself drinking a little bit more milk than usual to make up for some of the carbs that Id normally be getting on my workout days.

I wasn't really required to exert myself today so I didn't have the chance to test my cardiovascular functionality. However, I have no breathing or lung capacity problems to report. Also, I felt pretty good while walking around the mall today, as I should! If I was having trouble breathing from some slow walking then we would have a problem lol. My hockey season is over now so I'm going to have to be sure to do a little extra cardio in the gym in order to keep any unwanted fat off.

I wasn't really required to use my brain for any intense activity today, but regardless I still had a good sense of awareness and felt relaxed and focused on the tasks I needed to accomplish. The guy at GNC had to do some calculations on a calculator to figure something out and I was able to give him the answer before he was able to finish punching in which made me feel pretty intelligent, haha. After reflecting on the past week I believe that my training is on track, now I want to ensure that my diet is flawless in order to get the results that I want!

Pump
    No need for any pump today since I didn't workout, but I can definitely still feel a little pump and the DOMS in my legs from working them Friday. Hopefully they are fully recovered by tomorrow so that I have nothing to distract me when I'm working shoulders. I did notice that my vascularity is becoming noticeable in areas that I've never seen it before...for instance, down the side of my calves! Feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
    No more stomach issues to report today, as I suspect that it was just something I ate that made me sh*t multiple times that morning. The fish oil goes down like there's nothing even there and admittedly, sometimes I like sucking on the softgels before swallowing to taste that sweet orange flavor (no homo). Again, the greens continue to be one of my favorite staples as it tastes just absolutely incredible! I picked up some chocolate casein protein so I'm going to try mixing in a scoop of OxiMega one day this week.

Increased Energy
    I didn't need any high level energy today since I wasn't working out, but it was nice to have a steady dose as I walked through the busy mall. I got a solid 8 hour sleep last night so naturally I was feeling quite refreshed and energized but after taking the first dose of OxiMega I felt wide awake and ready to face the hoards of people crowding the mall today. Hopefully this rest day will help replenish my fuel sources for the week to come as it's always encouraging when you start the week off on a positive note!

Comments
    Another great week has come to a close and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with OxiMega's performance so far! The biggest things that I've noticed up to this point in the log is increased sustained energy over the course of the entire day and a more intense pump in the gym, presumably from the combination of White Flood mixed with the nitrate donor vegetables in the OxiMega. I work first thing in the morning tomorrow but it's a shorter shift so I should be ready to go by the time my workout rolls around. Also, since it's my rest day today I should get to bed at a decent time so I get a full 8 hour sleep.

What's Ahead in Day 12?
    SHOULDERS! It's the start of the week for me so my body should feel nice and recovered and my energy levels should be through the roof. Hopefully this Controlled Labs stack is firing on all cylinders tomorrow so that I can start putting up some impressive numbers! I feel as though I've been stuck in a mini plateau for a while so I'm hoping with the proper diet and rest I can break through it starting tomorrow. Big things are in the works...stay tuned!

DAY 12

+ =

1 SCOOP WRAATH + 1 SCOOP INTRAIN = SO MUCH WIN!

SECOND ROUND K.O.!!!

First my macronutrient breakdown for Sunday...

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
    Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
    95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 4
    Seated Behind the Neck BB Press [3 sets]
    95 x 12, 135 x 8, 165 x 6
    Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
    25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 8
    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    20 x 10, 25 x 8, 30 x 8
    Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
    65 x 15, 75 x 12, 85 x 10 - no change
    Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
    15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
    Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 10 - no change
    DB Shrugs [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 10, 100 x 10
    Abs Circuit
    Workout Duration: 90 minutes
    Serving Size:
    White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout

Notes
    So after picking up that tub of Purple Wraath yesterday, I got the genius idea to mix 1 scoop of Wraath with 1 scoop of InTrain as my intraworkout drink and WOW! It's incredible! The taste is so much win and this combination would be great for a bulk or a cut...I highly recommend that you try it! Other than that I witnessed a scary moment at the gym today. My buddy was doing DB shoulder presses and on his last rep the weight kind of fell backwards on him and popped his shoulders out of place. He's alright and it's back in now, it just wasn't pleasant to hear/see at the time! Anyways, let's get to it...

Overall Wellness
    I got just under 8 hours of sleep in last night, but it really felt like a deep quality sleep as I felt pretty rested and recharged for a Monday morning. I did still have some brain fog since I had to get up earlier than I would have liked to but it was nothing that the OxiMega couldn't clear up. I was a little disappointed with my water intake today as I don't think I got in a gallon and drank too much coffee, which we all know is a diuretic and dehydrates you! I'll get back on track with this tomorrow.

My cardiovascular function was on par today as I didn't have any trouble breathing during the work day or my workout. I should note though, that I don't normally find myself breathing too heavily during shoulders...I actually enjoy working them and focus on slowing down the rep as opposed to pumping out a million of them. One problem that I did notice today was some nose stuffiness. This wasn't the result of a cold or me getting sick or anything...it was just that today I had a lot more phlegm and snot than usual. Nothing that a flew good blows into a Kleenex can't solve (no homo).

Because I felt as though I was in a really deep REM sleep last night I felt quite alert and aware of my surroundings upon waking. Taking the OxiMega only helped me further focus on my day and I managed to get ready and leave the house in a good time. Also at work I found that I was able to focus on what needed to get done, such as setting up the new displays and I stuck with these tasks until they were completely finished!

Pump
    I got a really solid pump going in my shoulders today which lasted for most of my workout. I would probably say that this has been the best pump that I have had in my shoulders since starting this log...but definitely not the best overall. That's not to say that I didn't feel pumped, because after my first couple exercises it was actually quite the opposite. My delts felt really big and full and the isolation exercises really got the burn going. I felt pretty strong today so lifting heavy made it easy for me to get a really good pump going.

Ease of Digestibility
    No problems to report with digestibility, but I am noticing that I'm not having any trouble getting rid of excrement lulz. It seems as though everything is being broken down and utilized properly and I haven't had any other stomach issues like I did a couple days ago. I actually decided to take the fish oil with lemon flavored water today and the taste was unreal...it was like a burst of citrus in my mouth! Of course followed closely by the refreshing spearmint greens! I better start placing my order for more as I hate seeing my tubs get emptier and emptier

Increased Energy
    I didn't really notice any insane through the roof energy today, but I was able to maintain a high steady state for most of my workout. I also felt quite focused on each rep and make sure that I kept proper form as I completed each exercise. I did notice that I felt a little tired at a couple points today, but nothing compared to how I used to feel before taking the OxiMega. I am about to call it a day and I don't start work until later so I should get a full 8 hour sleep. Hopefully it's another deep one like last night (that's what she said).

Comments
    Overall, I feel as though this was one of my more successful shoulder workouts in recent memory. I felt really strong and got a decent pump going as well. I'm glad that I was able to get a good start on the week as I'm hoping that this energy transfers over to tomorrow and when I work chest. I do have a full 9 hour work day before my workout but I trust that the White Flood, Green Mag, and InTrain/Wraath combination will take care of that

What's Ahead in Day 13?
    CHEST! I love chest day so I''m really looking forward to hitting the weights hard. The only down side is that it will be right after an 9 hour work shift but like I said, I'm confident that my Controlled Labs arsenal will take care of that. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend and are ready to see some more explosive results this week!

JUST REMEMBER BRAHS...SOMEWHERE OUT THERE A GIRL IS WARMING UP WITH YOUR MAX! (PROBABLY BULLDOGZ!)

DAY 13

SHOW NO MERCY!!!

And the macros...

Workout: Chest
    Workout: Chest/Abs
    Decline Bench Press [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 6 +30lbs.
    DB Chest Press [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 110 x 4
    Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
    40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 +1 rep
    DB Pullovers [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    15 x 10, 20 x 8, 25 x 6 - no change
    Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
    Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
    Serving Size:

Notes
    I had to go to the gym today after work, which I finished at 9PM so it was gonna be a late one! But the good news is that I was going with a couple of my brahs who are always really competitive, so I knew I would have the drive and motivation to push a little harder than normal. Work felt like it dragged on a bit today as I did work a long 9 hour shift but I finally managed to get through it and was finally ready to hit the weights hard once the White Flood started to kick in...

Overall Wellness
    My overall wellness was very good again today. Everyone around me at works continues to get sick, while I just carry on with my business with no fear of catching anything...my immune system feels so stable, like it's behind 50 different firewalls if you want to talk in computer terms lulz. I got a pretty solid sleep last night; not as deep as yesterday but still very refreshing. Since I didn't start work until later I didn't really have that usual groggy feeling when I woke up...instead I felt quite relaxed and at ease. After taking the first dose of OX I was able to focus on getting ready and to work in good time.

My cardiovascular function was actually really good today! I felt really energetic and strong in the gym and managed to increase the weights on some exercises as well as bust out more reps. As a result, I feel that proper breathing and lung capacity had a big part in this success as I found myself getting into a rhythm in order to rep out those last couple brutal reps. However I did still have that phlegm problem from yesterday as I had to blow my nose a few times but this didn't affect my workout at all.

My mental and cognitive focus was on track today! I found myself really concentrating on each individual lift before each set...I would even visualize in my head me lifting it right before I actually repped it out. I also got into a rhythm with my MP3 player and was able to channel this energy into motivation to pump out those last extra reps that force you to grow. I was in such a good state of mind that I even talked myself into trying some heavier weights today and succeeded! Mind over matter is key brahs.

Pump
    Crazy pump today! I love working chest and could literally feel the blood rushing to my pecs with every rep that I pounded out. After the first couple sets my chest felt really full and the vascularity in my forearms was unreal...I haven't seen that many veins in a long while. The only down side to my pump today was that I lost it pretty quickly after my workout. It still felt fatigued like I had just slaughtered it in a grueling workout, just not as full as it did at the start.

Ease of Digestibility
    Everything was good today in terms of digestibility. I continue to get rid of waste in a quite efficient manner to put it lightly but without the stomach pains. I don't even think that I need to comment on how the fish oil is going down and after letting the greens chill in the fridge overnight the refreshing shot the next morning is so invigorating! So lately it looks like the big debate is over the smell and burps of the OxiMega fish oil. So far in my experience, the fish oil bottle obviously smells like it is a fish oil product but it is COMBINED with a strong scent of citrus...predominantly oranges. The fish oil burps are, I find, kept to a minimum and when you do get a couple here and there I'd say that 6 times out of 10 they taste citrusy...again like oranges! /thread

Increased Energy
    My energy levels remained at a steady pace for most of the day and by the time the White Flood kicked and my workout rolled around I was ready to kill yet another chest workout! This mixed with the adrenaline of competing with my brahs made me a beast who's primary objective was to just absolutely destroy the weights! I think that this played a big role in me increasing the weight and reps on a couple exercises. I actually physically felt a little stronger than normal, in which I suspect that the Green Mag is primarily responsible. Regardless, today was a good day in the energy department.

Comments
    Awesome chest day! Definitely a lot better and more effective than last week. I felt really strong and energetic and the pump that I got going was intense! I even found myself bouncing my pecs as a way of throwing my buddies off...they both can't do it lol. It was nice to finally make progress on flat DB presses as I've been stuck at the 105lbs. for quite a few weeks now...I think it was actually more in my head as opposed to not being able to physically do it. Remember, ain't nothin' to it but to do it...thanks Ronnie! I find myself always coming back to those famous words.

What's Ahead in Day 14?
    Tomorrow should be an easier day for me as I'll be working arms and don't have to work or have hockey like I normally would on Wednesday night. I'll get to sleep in so I should get a solid 8 hour or more sleep tonight. I love the pump that I can get going with arms and the subsequent vascularity. I think I'm going to work on forearms tomorrow as well to really make sure I get a strong pump all through my arms. Here's to the pump!

COME AT ME EH BRO!!!

...AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

DAY 14

BLACKOUT!!!

Like usual, my macros...

I felt as though I had reached a mini plateau in terms of my arm development so I decided to switch up my workout in order to shock the muscles into some new growth. I used Craig Ballantyne's Underground Bodybuilding Science of Arm Training protocol. See the link below for more information if interested.

Underground Bodybuilding: The Science Of Arm Training

Workout: Arms/Abs
    Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
    185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5
    Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8
    Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12
    SUPERSET WITH...
    Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
    60 x 12, 70 x 12, 80 x 12
    Abs Circuit
    Workout Duration: 75 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 20 minutes preworkout

Notes
    Well I had the day off from work today so I got to take my time to prepare for my workout. I also took the time to clean out my car and enjoy the nice weather as it was 22 degrees celsius. I feel as though this both relaxed and invigorated me as will be noted in this log entry. Since I had lots of time to rest today, I tried to make sure that my diet was spot on and I was eating every 2-3 hours. I continue to mix the last bit of my InTrain with my new Wraath and I'm loving the taste, you're really getting the best of both worlds and can taste the flavor of each individually.

Overall Wellness
    I had a pretty solid sleep last night and I got to sleep in this morning, so naturally I felt really good upon waking. I didn't have any brain fog or grogginess and I was able to start about my daily activities almost immediately. After taking the first dose of the OxiMega I didn't physically feel much but I do suspect that it contributed to the overall positive feeling that I had all day. I consumed about a gallon and a half of water today so I think I was well hydrated which definitely played a role in me having a strong workout.

I felt as though my breathing and lung capacity was very positive today. I took a couple deeps breaths during my workout today to put them to the test and it felt really good with no obstruction or pain. I also haven't had any problems with congestion since the early stages of this log and my phlegm problem has finally seemed to work itself out. I did feel a little bloated after my workout which caused a slight increase in heartbeat, but nothing out of the ordinary for my postworkout meal.

Because of the strong sleep I got last night I woke up with my head feeling quite clear and focused on the events of the day. The OxiMega further enhanced this mental clarity which not only helped me have an effective workout but also to carry out the other things I had to do today in an efficient manner. I did the crossword again today and I managed to get about 90% of the answers filled in. This is pretty standard for me and the answers came ti be quite easily for the most part. During my workout the White Flood did its thing like usual, but I did feel as though I wasn't as focused as I could have been...to be honest, during one of my sets I actually forgot to keep track of the proper tempo i.e., 5:1:1. I'll get this fixed tomorrow.

Pump
    The pump that I got was pretty solid today, although not the best of this log to date. I think that this is due to the fact that I was trying out a new workout and focused on executing the exercises with proper form as opposed to going really heavy. The Zottman curls for example was a new exercise that I've never done before, but they are awesome for working the overall arm! However, like yesterday, I lost this pump while I was working abs in that my arms were sore but did not feel as full as they did during my workout. This isn't to say that I didn't work them hard, because I definitely still felt like they were bigger and more vascular than when I started.

Ease of Digestibility
    Everything is in check with the plumbing today despite making sure that I eat a lot of food to balance out the sitting around that I was doing on my day off. One thing that I should note is that I had one of those days where I swallow a capsule and it gets stuck in my throat. This usually happens to me about once a month, for whatever reason, and during my lunch time dose I could feel the Orange Triad get stuck at the bottom of my throat. It wasn't painful or nauseating at all, I just needed a couple swigs of my protein shake to get it down.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were really high today due to the fact that I did not have to work today. The rest that I had both last night and during the day today recharged me to have a huge workout and once I got the White Flood in me I felt that surge of energy to just absolutely destroy the weights. I didn't really notice much of the steady sustained energy that the OxiMega usually gives me; as the energy I had during my workout was the most noticeable today. After I was finished in the gym I wasn't fatigued at all and actually felt really refreshed from my arms workout. It's nice to drive home struggling to turn the wheel lulz.

Comments
    Overall a really decent arms day today. I would probably have to say that it was the second best arms workout of this log but still just as effective. As I was getting changed after my workout I could hear these younger kids talking about their preworkout drinks and one kid insisted to the other that he had to try his. They marveled over the smell as the kids talked about how awesome this supplement was. When one of them finally asked what it was this magical supplement was revealed to be...DAT DERE CELL TECH Son, I am disappoint.

What's Ahead in Day 15?
    Tomorrow I think I'll be working some back. I haven't decided yet if I want to do deadlifts as well or save them for my extra day on Saturday. We'll see how I feel after work...but I'm sure the OxiMega will have something to say about that haha.

And I leave you with some Controlled Labs motivation, thanks Kane (no homo).

TRAIN INSANE!!!

DAY 15

Let's get a little more upbeat today!

And first my macros...

Workout: Back/Obliques
    Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
    T-Bar Rows [4 sets]
    90 x 12, 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 90 x 8 +45lbs.
    Seated Wide Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
    110 x 10, 130 x 8, 150 x 8 +2 reps
    Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
    120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6
    Face Pulls [3 sets]
    105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8 - no change
    Hyperextensions Machine [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 150 x 10, 200 x 10 - no change
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Well I had a feeling that today was going to be a little tougher to get through since I didn't get a very solid sleep last night and had to wake up early for work. Despite the poor rest time, I am quite happy with my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday in that my good diet can hopefully make up for the shortfalls in my rest. I'm going to the Detroit Red Wings game in Detroit on Saturday so my extra workout this week will have to be moved to Sunday, as will my subsequent log entry. This should be no issue, as I will just change and alter my diet to fit my workout needs on Sunday. Well enough talking, let's get started with today's log entry...

Overall Wellness
    As I mentioned in the notes, I didn't get a very sound sleep last night and only managed about 7 hours. As a result, I really noticed this waking up in the morning, as I was very sluggish and had a lot of brain fog. I wanted to go back to bed! After taking the first dose of OX this fatigued feeling actually did not go away. Even a couple hours after at work I still found myself with that fatigued feeling and was yawning more than usual. Other then that, my water intake was a little less than I had aimed for, getting in around a gallon; so I think that this may have contributed to this tired feeling as well.

Despite the fact that I felt more fatigued than usual today, my cardiovascular function did not suffer at all. I was still able to breath with no obstruction or interference and my lung capacity seemed to be at its best for the most part. Once I actually made it to my workout this did not change and I only required a few deep breaths to prepare for the next set. Even during my heaviest sets, I was breathing quite heavily, but not to the point that I felt that I was winded.

Because I didn't get much rest last night and felt sluggish at work today, my mental and cognitive focus naturally suffered a little bit as well. I just didn't seem to be as alert as I normally am and it also took me a couple seconds longer to process thoughts and ideas. It wasn't noticeable to the point that I appeared to be stupid, just that it was a little more difficult for me to carry out some tasks today, like the crossword for instance. I'm not too worried about this carrying over to tomorrow, as I'm positive that a solid sleep will get my mental and cognitive focus right back on track.

Pump
    Although I have been talking about how tired I felt today, the one area that did suffer as a result is my pump. Right from the first exercise my back felt really pumped and full and I could physically feel the blood rushing to my muscles with each rep. This pumped feeling last for most of my workout and I could even feel a pump in my back as I did hyperextensions at the end. I opted to save deadlifts for my extra day, so I'm hoping that I can get a really good pump going then too, without any pain or discomfort. Although I still attribute this strong pump primarily to the White Flood, I feel as though the nitrate donor vegetables are giving me that little extra nitric oxide to turn the pumps from great to mind blowing!

Ease of Digestibility
    Digestibility was on point today and I did not have any issues with stomach digestion like I experienced a couple days earlier in this log. The fish oil and greens both continue to go down easily and even after reaching the halfway point in this log, I am still loving the natural spearmint taste of the greens and the citrus entric coating on the fish oil. I've read in some logs about taking both scoops of the greens first thing in the morning on off days and 1 scoop preworkout on workout days...I haven't tried this yet, but I may give this dosing protocol a try as it has seemed to bring some good results.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels during the day were just brutal and I could not get rid of the tiredness that I woke up with! This was strange, as usually after I get the OX in me my energy levels remain on a steady level for the course of the day. By the time my workout came around the White Flood helped to raise my energy levels a little but I could still feel the fatigue underneath it all. Regardless, I got through my workout and even though I might not have been as energetic as usual, I still feel that it was effective.

Comments
    To be honest, this has probably been one of my worst days of this log to date, for the simple fact that I could not shake the fatigue today. However, I have no one but myself to blame since I didn't get the proper sleep that I needed last night. Even though my workout was effective, I know that I can't really grow without adequate sleep...so I will be sure to correct this error tonight with a full, and hopefully deep 8+ hour sleep. Tomorrow is a new day and I guarantee it will be much better as well!

What's Ahead in Day 16?
    Tomorrow I will be working, wait for it....LEGS! So I am going to need my energy levels to be top notch. I don't have to work tomorrow so I should have lots of time to rest and recover so as to not feel fatigued like I did today. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm going to the Red Wings game on Saturday so my next log entry may be a little late...I won't have access to a computer! Stay tuned brahs

DAY 16

RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND!!!

And my macros for today...

Workout: Legs
    Machine Hack Squats [4 sets]
    90 x 15, 180 x 12, 270 x 10, 410 x 8
    Leg Press [4 sets]
    180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 +90lbs.
    Machine Lunges [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8
    Leg Extensions [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 125 x 10, 150 x 8
    Leg Curls [4 sets]
    60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8
    Seated Leg Curls Machine [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
    Calves Machine [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
    Calf Extensions [3 sets]
    90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 -no change
    Workout Duration: 100 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the delay. I was in Detroit the last couple of days to watch the Red Wings who lost 16 seconds into overtime to Nashville...great game though! With that being said this was my last day before I was planning on taking a 2 day rest so I really wanted to make sure that I hit my legs hard. I was pretty fatigued yesterday as documented in my log entry so I was hoping that I could recover today with a good sleep and lots of rest beforehand. I also decided to switch up my exercises today in an attempt to shock my leg muscles and stimulate some new growth.

Overall Wellness
    Since I had the day off from work I made sure that I got a full 8 hour sleep and slept in so that I could get rid of the fatigue that I was suffering from yesterday. Upon waking I only had a little bit of brain fog and actually felt as though I slept off the weeks tiredness. After taking my first dose of OX my replenished energy levels were confirmed as I felt quite alert and confident to face the day ahead. I also consumed close to 2 gallons of water to make sure that my tiredness was not stemming from dehydration or lack of fluids. This didn't seem to be the case, but I did feel that being well hydrated helped during my workout.

My cardiovascular function was on point today, especially considering I was working legs. Normally after the heavy sets of squats I'll be gasping for air in an attempt to catch my breath, but today I only required a few deep breaths to recover as it seemed as though I had good control over my breathing patterns. This is turn translated into more efficient lung capacity, which meant that I didn't need as long of a rest time in between sets. This lasted for most of my workout, but by the end I felt physically exhausted and was sweating a lot more than I normally do.

Big improvement in regards to my mental and cognitive focus compared to yesterday. The difference really made me realize the importance of getting a deep, full sleep each night as this is when your muscles are going to recover and grow. I am going to make sure that I place a top priority on this for the rest of this log. Because I was less mentally fatigued, I could really concentrate on maximizing each set today and I did this by ensuring that I squeezed my muscles as I contracted each rep. Also, as I just mentioned, this mental focus also gave me the capacity to focus on my breathing patterns as well to make sure that my oxygen consumption was helping me to pump out those last few reps!

Pump
    I got a pretty decent pump going in my legs today, but it wasn't as good as the ones I've got with my chest and arms in past days of this log. Don't get me wrong, they felt really pumped and full after I finished squats, but I just didn't get that same rush when I flexed my quads as I do with chest or arms. This pump lasted for most of my workout, but I lost the pumped feeling in my quads by the time that I finished calves. The biggest thing that I noticed this workout is that I'm starting to get some vascularity in my legs! I could see two thick veins running up the inside of my legs and they would become more pronounced when I flexed...some people who were watching this in the gym couldn't believe it! Feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
    No problems today with digestibility and I did not have an stomach issues either. Since I will be taking a rest weekend this Saturday and Sunday, hopefully this positive digestibility continues as I will likely got a little of track from my diet due to food restrictions, i.e. being at the Red Wings game. But not to worry, as I've already packed my OxiMega for the weekend...I would be lost without that refreshing spearmint taste after breakfast in the morning!

Increased Energy
    MUCH, MUCH BETTER TODAY! When I woke up I didn't have that sluggish, want to go back to bed feeling. Instead, I was attentive and ready to tackle today's tasks...including killing my legs in the gym! Also, that increased sustained energy that I normally get over the course of the day was back, which meant that my workout energy levels, in combination with the White Flood, were again through the roof! I think that the fatigue I experienced yesterday was due to lack of sleep, which I am going to try and make sure never happens again!

Comments
    Decent last day of the week today! I was pretty pleased with the results that my new workout got so I think that I'll switch things up next week as well. I got a good pump going and my cardiovascular endurance continues to stay right on track. However, the biggest thing that I'm pleased with today is the fact that I was able to get my energy levels back up to where they have been for most of this log. I was worried that I was burning myself out near the end of each week, but I just have to make sure that I got adequate rest and recovery time!

What's Ahead in Day 17 & 18?
    Well as I noted, the next two days I am going to take 5Six's advice and make rest days. Normally I would workout Saturday and rest only Sunday, but since I'll be at the Red Wings game Saturday and all gyms are closed for Easter on Sunday, this should give me a real opportunity to recuperate and make sure I am in top shape to start the week off on a strong note with shoulders! Stay tuned brahs!

And I'll leave you with a little something to get you motivated

How does the cake batter whey taste?
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

DAY 17 & 18 (REST WEEKEND)

PUT EM IN THEIR PLACE!!!

I'm not even gonna bother posting my macros for Saturday and Sunday as I didn't really follow my diet and had to make due with what I had at my disposal...

Workout: Rest
    Serving Size:
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
    ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 scoop lunch

Notes
    Well I decided not to post my macros for this weekend since they pretty much went out the window. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to stick to my normal diet but I was determined to eat as good as I possibly can. I had my usual breakfast Saturday morning but then during the Red Wings game I divulged in some deep dish pizza and beer...it just isn't going to the game without it! Detroit ended up losing the game 16 seconds into overtime but I still had an amazing time! I think I really needed to rest to refocus and refuel for the week ahead.

Overall Wellness
    Well it's a little hard to comment on my overall wellness this weekend since I had such an amazing time watching the Red Wings game! Not to mention, beer and cheat food will also put you in a happy state of mind, haha. I did feel a little tired Sunday morning after the busy day that I had on Saturday but taking the OxiMega helped me to clear that last little bit of brain fog that I had. I think that this was a well needed rest weekend as I was feeling quite tired by the end of last week. As I am writing this I have no muscle pain or soreness so I should feel recharged and ready to go tomorrow!

I didn't really have a chance to put my cardiovascular system to the test this weekend as I didn't really do anything too physically demanding but my breathing and lung capacity seemed to be good to carry out day to day activities. I did have to sprint to make the tunnel bus heading back to Windsor but this was done with ease and I was barely out of breath by the time I got on the bus. The only thing that I worry about with rest days is the fact that I'll feel too relaxed on Monday to crank up the intensity for my workout...but I don't think that this will be the case this week since I am raring to hit the weights and burn off the bit of fat I gained this weekend!

Again, it's hard to comment on improvements with my mental and cognitive focus since I didn't really do anything that required tons of thinking, but for the most part I felt pretty good. Watching the game helped me to relax and focus my thoughts on what I needed to accomplish next week; plus the beer always helps enhance mood lol. I did drink a few of them but not nearly enough to have a hangover the next morning. Regardless, taking the OxiMega the next morning helped me to get in the right state of mind to have a productive day.

Pump
    No pump on rest day, unless you want me to go into detail about the "pump" that I had with the girl that I picked up on Saturday night. First, we started...alright I won't go there, lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
    I was a little worried that I might have some digestion issues with the OxiMega especially since I would have some alcohol in my stomach but everything went smoothly! I had no stomach issues and both the fish oil and greens went down like nothing. My stomach was even able to handle digesting greasy food like pizza, which was quite surprising especially considering that I am usually meticulous with my diet and don't normally eat pizza and drink beer.

Increased Energy
    Not too much to report in terms of energy levels this weekend except that they remained at a steady sustained rate for most of Saturday and Sunday. I had extra energy on Saturday because of the adrenaline of being at the Red Wings game and even on Sunday when I thought that I would be extra tired, I didn't actually feel that bad. I'm hoping to get a full 8 hour sleep tonight so hopefully tomorrow I will be fully energized and pumped to hit the weights hard. Two days of rest is almost too much for me

Comments
    Overall, this was a much needed rest weekend as I felt like I was burning out by the end of last week. Getting away from work and everything else to watch the Red Wings game was really relaxing and invigorating. It gave me the opportunity to refocus my thoughts and identify the areas not only in the gym, but in my life in general that I can improve in order to be more successful. I know that my diet was terrible this weekend but I don't feel guilty at all since this will motivate me to eat really clean again starting Monday. I encourage everyone to have a cheat weekend every now and then...I find it to be quite beneficial, not only physically but mentally as well!

What's Ahead in Day 19?
    SHOULDERS! Tomorrow is the start of the week and I would really like to start it off on a positive note. I should be energized and refreshed after having a fun weekend so hopefully I can put up some big results. Also, I am going to make sure that my diet and water intake is back on track in order to maximize my results in the gym and as I sleep. Thanks for your patience brahs...time to get serious!

Message of the day...

Keep working those tri's brahs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerson12 View Post
    How does the cake batter whey taste?
    To be honest...not as good as I thought it would be. It has a strong vanilla taste with a hint of mocha. Tastes bad mixed with water, but it is decent with milk.

DAY 19

BLACKENED!!!

Sorry guise no macros for Sunday. Since it was kind of a cheat weekend I didn't bother tracking my diet

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
    Seated DB Presses [4 sets]
    40 x 15, 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 - no change
    Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
    95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 5 +1 rep
    Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
    25 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 +5lbs.
    DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6 +10lbs.
    Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
    65 x 15, 75 x 12, 85 x 10 - no change
    Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
    15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
    Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 10 +10lbs.
    DB Machine Shrugs 21's [3 sets]
    180 x 21, 180 x 21, 180 x 21
    Abs Circuit
    Serving Size:

Notes
    So after taking both Saturday and Sunday off and not sticking to my diet, I was raring to get into the gym today. The good news is that I easily got my diet back on track and my macros in check today and made sure that I was staying hydrated. I had to work a full shift first thing this morning, which sucked because all I could think about was throwing the weights around; it seemed like time went by so slowly! The two days of rest that I took seemed to be a really effective motivator, as I was actually pumped to get into the gym even before taking my White Flood!

Overall Wellness
    I was pretty impressed with my overall wellness today, especially considering I had such an exhausting and unhealthy weekend. I was expecting to wake up a little sluggish today but I didn't as I felt as though I got a really deep sleep last night. I think this is primarily due to the fact that I was so tired from the exciting weekend that I had. Surprisingly, I had no brain fog and actually felt quite recharged. After taking the first OX dose, this feeling was only intensified and I was able to focus on what I needed to do to have a successful day at work.

My cardiovascular function wasn't too bad today, although I did find myself coughing a couple times today. I'm not getting sick at all, I just had this tickled feeling in my throat...but it was nothing that a little water couldn't wash away! I had no issues with breathing or lung capacity during work today and once I got into my workout the same hold's true. I didn't find myself gasping for air after any set today and only a few deep breaths after heavy presses and I was ready to move on to the next exercise.

My mental and cognitive focus was definitely the most noticeable side effect of the OxiMega today. During work I found myself really concentrating on the task at hand, trying to put together appealing packages for customers; and this seemed to pay off as I made quite a bit of commission today! Also, during my workout almost every set I caught myself really slowing each rep down and making sure that I squeeze the muscle at the top of each contraction. The rest weekend combined with the OX really helped me to buckle down and focus on what I needed to accomplish to get back on track.

Pump
    I got a really solid pump going in my shoulders today right from the first couple sets of DB presses. My delts felt really full and pumped and once I got to the isolation movements the pump was almost uncomfortable at times! This lasted for most of my workout, but since I also did an extensive abs circuit today I lost it by the time that I hit the change room. Although they are not protruding through the surface yet, I'm starting to notice some new veins in my shoulders! Hopefully I can keep developing them and get that garden hose thickness in the future!

Ease of Digestibility
    I had some issues with stomach digestibility today, but this was expected since my diet was horrible on the weekend and I needed to cleanse my body of this waste. The fish oil and greens went down smoothly like usual, I just had to take 2 or 3 sh*ts this morning as a means of my stomach getting adjusted to the large volume of good food again. After this I was fine and only experienced some slight discomfort from being too full but this only lasted a few minutes as my stomach digested the surplus of food. I'm positive that tomorrow I won't have any of these issues, as my stomach should have had adequate time to adjust.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were really positive today, especially considering how busy I was all weekend. I was a little afraid that I would still feel the ill effects this morning but instead I woke up feeling recharged and energized. I think the fact that I got a deep 8 hour sleep last night really helped. Like usual, the White Flood got me jacked to hit the weights and the excitement that I had after resting for the last two days gave me that extra little boost to make my workout really successful!

Comments
    Awesome day today! After being a little worried about the toll that a rest weekend would take on my progress, I feel confident in saying that I was right back on track today like I didn't even skip a beat. The biggest thing is that my diet is back in check so I should see some more big results! The rest weekend gave me a really good opportunity to focus my mind and recharge my body; and I really think that it paid off in the gym. I was dying to get in there and when I did I made sure that I maximized each exercise.

What's Ahead in Day 20?
    Tomorrow will be my favorite workout...CHEST! I love the pump that I can get going, not to mention that I think I'm pretty strong in this area as well. Now that my diet and water intake is back to normal I can really starting focusing on forcing some new muscle growth.
    I've been stuck in a mini plateau in regards to my lifts lately, but hopefully tomorrow I can break out of this and put up some heavier weights! Stay posted brahs...

And as requested, pics naoooooooo...

DAY 20

SLIP?!? (I DON'T THINK SO)

And my macros from Monday...

Workout: Arms
    Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets]
    Behind the Neck Single Arm Extensions [3 sets]
    25 x 12, 30 x 10, 40 x 8
    Seated Incline Alternating DB Curls [3 sets]
    30 x 10, 40 x 8, 50 x 5
    Cable V Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
    70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 7
    High Cable Pulley Curls [3 sets]
    30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 9
    Skull Crushers [3 sets]
    Workout Duration: 60 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    Unfortunately I was a little pressed for time working out today since I worked until close and have to get up for work tomorrow at 7am. Therefore I decided to work arms rather than the usual chest since the workout takes up significantly less time. I got to sleep in this morning since I didn't start work until 12:30pm, so I was hoping that I'd be nice and energized to hit the weights hard. Arms are one of my more favourite muscle groups to work so I was also looking forward to seeing what kind of pump I could get going today.

Overall Wellness
    As I just noted, I got a pretty solid sleep last night; I would say just a few minutes under 8 hours and it was pretty deep for the most part. Therefore, I woke up feeling pretty good with little brain fog or tiredness. After taking the first OxiMega dose I relaxed and let my breakfast digest and I found that the OX put me in a positive, relaxed state making me feel ready for the work day. I managed to drink close to a gallon and a half of water so I felt pretty hydrated for most of the day. I should note however, that at one point in my workout my mouth was really dry and I was just dying for a sip of Wraath!

I had no issues with my breathing and lung capacity as I worked today and once I got into my workout it was much of the same. Truthfully, arms doesn't make me overly exert myself so it's hard to fully judge my cardiovascular function without pushing it to the max. I only needed a couple deep breaths and a few sips of Wraath and I was ready for my next set, making sure to keep my rest to 1 minute at the most. I haven't had any more problems with congestion since that minor setback in the beginning of this log and the only minor setback in this area is a little extra phlegm every now and then.

During arms day I always feel like I develop a really strong mind muscle connection and today served as no exception. Right from the first couple exercises I found myself concentrating on really squeezing the muscle at the top of every contraction as well as making sure that my breathing was appropriate. Also, I made sure that I maintained a solid tempo, i.e. 5:0:1, so that I could maximize the damage done to the muscle on the negative part of the contraction.

Pump
    This area was really strange today, in the sense that I got a really strong pump going but the vascularity in my biceps wasn't as noticeable or pronounced as it usually is. I'm not sure if this is related to the poor diet that I had on the weekend or is just a coincidence...either way I will be checking on this tomorrow. Despite this, my arms still felt really full for most of my workout and some of the last reps almost made the pump painful! Since I was pressed for time today and didn't work any abs or obliques, I still had a pump for a good time after I left the gym...which was nice since I made me feel really swole as I was walking out lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
    No problems related to digestibility today and the OxiMega continues to go down smoothly. As I dish out 2 scoops from the greens tub each day my depression grows worse as the powder gets lower and lower. I'm going to have to place an order soon as I cannot even imagine my foundational supplements without including the OxiMega! I'm not sure if this is related to the OX or is just due to the fact that I eat a sh*t load of food, but I have no problems whatsoever excreting waste. Often, I find myself taking 4 or 5 solid sh*ts a day, no joke! I apologize for being so graphic but I just thought that it would be important to note this in case it is the fruit and vegetable blend in the greens that's helping with food breakdown.

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were on par today, but I experienced nothing out of the ordinary. During my long work shift I maintained a steady, consistent level of energy for the most part but near the end of my shift I could feel myself start to get fatigued. It's a good thing that I had the White Flood to recharge my batteries, as I felt just jacked to hit the weights once my workout started. I find that working arms doesn't require a high dose of energy, so I had more than enough to have an effective workout; and even though it was late, I wasn't as tired as I normally am after a late night workout.

Comments
    Overall a really awesome day today. I would even go as far as saying that this was the best arms workout in this log to date. I had a steady dose of high energy and got a really good pump going as well. However, the biggest thing that I noticed was the strength that I had. Right from the first exercise I could tell that I was really feeling it and knew that I would be lifting heavy. I think that I am finally starting to make some progress with my arms, the muscle group which I consider to be my weakest...both visually and in terms of strength.

What's Ahead in Day 21?
    Tomorrow I will be working CHEST! I know that on day 19 I originally said that I was working chest today, but I ran into some issues with time and had to switch the two days around. Hopefully the fact that I worked arms today doesn't affect my success in working chest tomorrow. We'll just have to wait and see!

Although Controlled Labs didn't have a booth at the Arnold Classic I still repped them to the fullest!

Silvio Samuel knows what's up

Edit: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU I look so small next to him

DAY 21

CAN-I-BUS?!?

And my macros for Tuesday...

Workout: Chest/Obliques
    Incline Bench Press [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
    Decline DB Bench Press [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 5
    Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
    40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 - no change
    DB Pullovers [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
    Single Arm DB Front Raises [3 sets]
    20 x 10, 25 x 8, 30 x 6
    Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
    45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
    Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
    105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
    Workout Duration: 85 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    So I had to drive an hour to Toronto today (it's the capital of Ontario for you American brahs) for a day long work meeting and needless to say...I hate driving to Toronto! The traffic was ridiculous and near the end of the drive I was getting pretty frustrated with the volume of cars on the highway! I was hoping that the hour drive from Toronto to my gym didn't tire me out since I find that driving for long periods of time makes me fatigued. Also, I was itching to check if the veins in my biceps returned as yesterday when I was working arms they less pronounced than usual.

Overall Wellness
    I was a little nervous about my work meeting today so as a result I got a terrible sleep the night before. I was only able to get in about 6 hours and I found myself waking up almost every hour on the hour...it sucked! Consequently, sitting down in a meeting room for 8 hours straight made me feel pretty tired and at a few points I had to make sure that I didn't doze off. After taking all the doses of the OxiMega I noticed that later in the evening I wasn't as tired as I normally would be for getting no quality sleep the night before. It's just after 11pm as I'm typing this and I'm only starting to get tired now, which is pretty standard on a normal day for me. Other then that, my water intake suffered a little as well, since I didn't want to have to get up in the middle of the meeting to piss every 30 minutes.

Sitting down all day, I didn't have any issues at all with my breathing or lung capacity. I felt nice and relaxed and my heart rate stayed at a healthy level, even after downing a couple cups of black coffee to keep me awake. Once I got into my workout I found that I sweat a little more than I normally do today and I could feel my heart beating after a couple heavy sets. Besides this, I didn't require any extra rest time and the Wraath really helped me to prepare for my next set. I did notice that I had a little extra phlegm today, but nothing that interfered with my workout at all.

After having to sit through an 8 hour work meeting today, I naturally found myself quite mentally drained by the time it was over. Forcing yourself to show interest and understand information that you're not too interested in really takes a mental toll on the body I find! On the hour drive to the gym I didn't feel as though my mind muscle connection was going to be very strong today...until the gamma-aminobutyric acid kicked in, or as we know it, GABA! I found that I was more mentally alert as well as actually excited to start lifting. It was like I could literally feel the change in my central nervous system!

Pump
    I was actually somewhat disappointed with the pump that I got today, in the sense that my chest didn't feel as full as it usually does. Also, at one point it felt as though my right pec was more pumped than my left. I'm sure this was just a figment of my imagination, but regardless it felt like it was back to normal a couple lifts later. However, the thing that I am most pleased with is the fact that the veins in my bicep's appear to be back to normal now! They were much more pronounced and thicker than they were yesterday which is strange since my arms were only worked indirectly today, and it was mostly my tri's at that. Doesn't even matter, what's important is that the drinking straws are back, lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
    Since I had to wake up extremely early today I was a little worried that I would have some problems with digestibility today. However, this wasn't the case and instead my stomach felt really settled all day. I'm not sure why I keep mentioning that both the fish oil and greens keep going down smooth' most likely because I like the flavor so much! What makes it even better is taking the fish oil portion with flavored water. I ingested my first OX dose with a lemon Nestle water today and the taste was incredible, it was like a citrus party in my mouth!

Increased Energy
    My energy levels could have been better, but were decent considering what I had to do today. I felt pretty mentally and physically fatigued by the time that I finished my meeting, but once I took the White Flood this sluggishness was washed away and I actually felt pumped to hit the weights. As I mentioned earlier, I noticed that I'm not nearly as tired as I would normally be only getting 6 hours of bad sleep, so this tells me that the OX is really working to maintain a steady level of energy throughout the day for me! Although I was exhausted after my workout, I still consider today a success in terms of energy since I had very tiresome day running on very little sleep.

Comments
    Overall, today wasn't too bad, but I've definitely had better chest workouts during this log. This isn't to say that I didn't make any progress, as I feel as though I was very successful considering what I had on my plate today. I am going to make sure that I get a full 8+ hour sleep tonight so that I am fully rested and recovered for tomorrow and can make up for my lack of sleep last night. My diet was really good day despite having to sit in an 8 hour meeting (they gave us plenty of breaks) and the only thing that suffered is my water intake. I'm not too worried, as I'll get this back on track tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
    Tomorrow I'll be working some BACK. I'm thinking I'll include DL's into my routine tomorrow instead of during my extra day since I do not have to work and will have lots of time to relax tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a really solid pump going as I love when my lats are flared and my arms hang out to the side...such an alpha feeling! Stay posted brahs, I'm hoping for some big things!

Jamie Eason...would hit like the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs!

DAY 21

"Train the same brain to a insane train of thought...
    On a campaign trail he came to gain ya support."

First, Wednesday's macronutrient breakdown...

Workout: Back/Abs
    Deadlifts [4 sets]
    135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 465 x 2 +10lbs.
    Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
    Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
    70 x 10, 80 x 8, 100 x 5
    Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
    120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6 - no change
    Face Pulls [3 sets]
    100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 +5lbs.
    Hyperextensions [3 sets]
    BW x 10, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
    Abs Circuit
    Workout Duration: 80 minutes
    Serving Size:

Notes
    I was pretty confident that I was going to have a productive workout today considering that I had the day off from work. For most of the day I just relaxed and watched Tiger Woods make his return to golf at The Masters; making sure that I was well recovered from my workouts earlier in the week. Unfortunately, my arms still felt slightly sore as I did go really hard on arms and chest day. As a result I was really hoping that the Wraath would step up and do its thing to help me get through my workout without letting my fatigued arms interfere with my lifts.

Overall Wellness
    Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in as late as I wanted...feels good man. I got up around 11am and made sure I didn't sleep in too late so that I could get a solid breakfast in me before I hit the gym. I don't usually go to the gym this early in the day but I wanted to get home earlier to make sure that I didn't miss any of The Masters. I was a little concerned that I might still have some brain fog when I started lifting but this wasn't the case; instead I felt very relaxed and energized from my full sleep the night before. I did pretty well with water intake today getting just over a gallon and a half, but the pissing every 30 minutes kills me lulz.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was quite good today. Through controlled breathing I felt as though I was able to steady my heartbeat, especially when it's racing after a heavy set. This therefore allowed me to catch my breath quicker and prepare for my next set. I relaxed for most of the day so I couldn't really test my lung capacity today but during my workout it seemed to be up to par. The only setback that I had today was when I had some extra phlegm stuck in my throat and I couldn't clear it for a couple minutes. However a couple sips of Wraath and some water later I was back at it.

As I just mentioned, I had minimal brain fog going into my workout so I was pretty mentally dialed in once I hit the weights. Right from the get go I found myself really squeezing my lats with each contraction, making sure to slow my reps down to really feel the burn. As was just noted, I also was able to really focus on my breathing patterns today, helping me to steady and slow my heart rate after finishing a heavy set. Also, on the way to the gym I could really feel the effects of the GABA, as I found myself getting excited when I heard a good song on the radio. In this case it was Everlong by the Foo Fighters.

Pump
    I got a really solid pump going in my back, and more specifically my lats today. After finishing the lats portion of my workout they felt so full and pumped that my arms felt like they literally hung out by my side and extra 2 inches! After finishing deadlifts and hyperextensions my lower back felt really tight but not in a painful way. This naturally made my posture more erect and upright (no homo). These pumps lasted for most of my workout but I lost them shortly after I finished my abs circuit. The good news is that my vascularity was very pronounced and thick today, giving me that extra vote of confidence that turns a workout from good to great.

Ease of Digestibility
    Since I got to sleep in today my stomach was nice and settled by the time I woke up. I had no issues with food digestibility and I'm still loving taking the fish oil with the flavored Nestle waters...lemon and orange are my personal favourite, they seemed to really compliment the citrus flavour of the fish oil coating. Today I accidentally put too much water in my greens, probably around 8oz., but this did not water down or ruin the flavour at all...still that same refreshing spearmint!

Increased Energy
    My energy levels were consistently high during my workout today, as I was able to build up my energy as I relaxed today. This gave me the chance to really stretch out my muscles and make sure that I was both mentally and physically prepared to give it my all in the gym. As a result, I still had a bit of energy after my workout was over, which is always a plus! Also, I cannot stress enough the importance of music in effectively raising energy levels. I don't know if it was the White Flood or the OxiMega but driving to the gym the music I was listening to was getting me really amped! My CD player was f*cked so I listened to the radio and it was Linkin Park, Offspring, Metallica, and Foo Fighters the whole way.

Comments
    Overall, today was a definite step in the right direction. I got a crazy pump going and I felt pretty strong for the duration of my workout. I'm weighing in consistently now at 202lbs., so I've put on a solid 2 pounds of lean muscle mass since the start of this log. I don't work again tomorrow and it will be much of the same, The Masters and relaxing and recovering. I'm going to need it working legs! I'm not worried though as I'll also get a full 8 hour sleep tonight and get to sleep in as well.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
    LEGS! It's a big day tomorrow as this is when sh*t gets real. I'm hoping that I'm in top notch condition going into my workout as I really want to push myself during squats tomorrow. But I guess only time will tell...stayed tuned, you don't want to miss this one brahs!

And now for your viewing pleasure...

Start doing them situps brahs!

Thread Information