CAMPAIGN Lays The Foundation With Controlled Labs "Orange OxiMega"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
    Im very tempted to steal your routine and try it out, with a few modifications of course.
    I was going to go into Westside training...but i dont feel like it yet, yeah i know shit reason lol, but oh well. I want to have fun
    Look up russian conjugated training method. Has several benefits over western westside training.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
      Im very tempted to steal your routine and try it out, with a few modifications of course.
      I was going to go into Westside training...but i dont feel like it yet, yeah i know shit reason lol, but oh well. I want to have fun
      I agree, your training has to be fun brah...I'm actually thinking that I might need to change up my routine to shock my muscles into some new growth!

Check out this article if interested, it's all about the Westside training method.

http://www.elitefts.com/documents/st...e_training.htm

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
        Look up russian conjugated training method. Has several benefits over western westside training.
        I'm actually quite interested in this training method, any links?! I couldn't find much with a quick google search.

Does the basic premise involve a continuous alternation between exercises of heavy and light loads in the same session, or more specifically, alternating between a slow-speed strength exercise and a high-speed strength exercise?

Comment

CAMPAIGN LAYS THE FOUNDATION WITH
          CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA

DAY 5

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
          DB Shoulder Press [4 sets]
          40 x 12, 50 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6
          Seated Behind the Neck BB Press [4 sets]
          135 x 10, 145 x 8, 165 x 6, 95 x 8
          Side Laterals [3 sets]
          15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8
          Cable Front Raises [3 sets]
          35 x 12, 45 x 10, 50 x 8
          Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
          65 x 15, 75 x 12, 85 x 10
          Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
          15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10
          Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
          135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 10
          Machine Shrugs 21's [3 sets]
          21 x 90, 21 x 180, 21 x 270
          Abs Circuit
          Workout Duration: 75 minutes
          Serving Size:
          Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
          Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop with breakfast and dinner
          Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels with breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
          Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; lunch; dinner
          Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
          White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
          Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout
          Purple InTrain: Sip intraworkout
          ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
          Well today was interesting to say the least. I had to work this morning but leave at noon to attend a court resolution meeting for a speeding ticket I got last month. Little did I know that I'd have to wait for over three hours just to meet with the prosecutor for a 10km reduction (yes mad). Needless to say, this kind of threw off my day and I had to prolong a couple of my meals. The good news is that these events didn't affect my OxiMega schedule and all dosages were taken at the correct time. Chewing that 5 Rain gum, all that I can think about all day is the OxiMega...their tastes are so similar it's ridiculous!

Overall Wellness
          I got a solid 8 hour sleep last night thanks to my rest day yesterday so naturally I felt pretty recharged waking up this morning. I'm not much of a morning person but I'm starting to notice that after my first dose of OxiMega the brain fog and funk is lifted from me and I can more easily focus on the day ahead. Since I was back at work today I was able to consume lots of water, probably close to 2 gallons...but this meant lots of trips to the bathroom haha. My immune system seems to be running at top notch again after a short battle with nasal congestion and overall I'm feeling good on all accounts up to this point in my log.

Healthy Cardiovascular Function
          My cardiovascular functionality was good today, although I feel that the past two days have been better. At one point during my workout I felt a dull pain in my chest when breathing in and out after a heavy set. This didn't affect my workout at all and went away within minutes, it just sort of caught me off guard. Other than that I haven't had any problems with my endurance when trying to get through a grueling workout and my lung capacity seems to be functioning at its max. I don't do a lot of cardio at the moment since I'm bulking but hopefully with the nice weather we're getting lately, I can put it to the test with some circuit training or stair running.

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
          Nothing to report today in terms of mental and cognitive focus. Most of my day was spent in mindless chatter and staring at the wall as I waited to be called to the stand, so if anything the OxiMega helped prevent me from falling asleep! Once I finally got to my workout I didn't really feel mentally drained at all and like usual I developed that tunnel vision once I got White Flood in me and threw my headphones on. This lasted for much of my workout and I actually felt quite relieved, like the strain of this brutal day was lifted from my shoulders.

Pump
          I got a really solid pump going in my shoulders today but not of the same caliber as the last few days. After my first few heavy sets both my shoulders felt really full and tight but it almost seemed like I lost some of the pump once I got to the isolation exercises. This isn't to say that I didn't have a successful workout as it was actually the opposite...I felt really strong and confident today! I kept this decent pump for most of my workout and I even felt it a little bit after I left the gym, but this time it didn't last as long as it did my last couple workouts.

Ease of Digestibility
          Well it was back to getting up early and eating my food faster today, but I have no problems to report! After my usual morning sh*t and the first dose of OxiMega my stomach felt settled and at ease. The fish oil continues to go down like there's nothing but water there and I'm absolutely loving everything about the greens. I'm going on record and guaranteeing that...THIS IS THE BEST GREENS PRODUCT THAT YOU WILL EVER TAKE! Taste, formula and cost I've been made into a customer for life and this isn't easy to do! I'm going to start posting my diet so that you brahs can get a better idea of my macronutrient ratio breakdown.

Increased Energy
          Because of all the waiting that I did today I had a lot of built up energy by the time that I got to the gym. This mixed with the White Flood had me right pumped up to hit the weights! This high level of energy lasted for the duration of my workout and I even felt like I had some left after I left the gym. Thinking back, I should have done a little extra cardio to keep fat gain to a minimum. At work my energy levels were pretty steady as well; I noticed that I wasn't as fatigued as I would normally be working a full shift and I felt more alert while carrying out my daily duties.

Comments
          Although I've had better days in this log I really can't complain about my progress today. I realize that bodybuilding is a journey and not just something that happens overnight, so as long as I'm moving forward I feel as though I am improving! I did feel really strong today which hopefully I can sustain tomorrow and my energy levels were through the roof. During my workout tomorrow I am really going to focus on slowing down each rep so as to try and get a killer pump going! Ain't nothin' to it but to do it right Ronnie?!

What's Ahead in Day 6?
          Well tomorrow I will be working chest...one of my favourite muscle groups to work! I can usually get a really good pump going and it's one of my strongest muscles as well. I have the day off from work so I have to make sure that my diet and water intake stay in check. On the plus side I'll get lots of rest and feel ready to hit the weights hard since I won't be on my feet all day. I'm looking forward to a hyooooge day!

This log entry has been brought to you by the Controlled Labs Lift Your Label Promotion...

Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 03-22-2010, 08:40 PM.

Comment

DAY 6

As promised, here is my macronutrient breakdown from yesterday...

Workout: Chest/Abs
            Incline Bench Press [4 sets]
            135 x 15, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8
            Decline Bench Press [3 sets]
            135 x 12, 185 x 10, 245 x 6
            Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
            40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 5
            DB Front Raises [3 sets]
            15 x 10, 20 x 8, 25 x 6
            DB Pullovers [3 sets]
            70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
            Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
            45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8
            Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
            105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6
            Abs Circuit
            Workout Duration: 90 minutes
            Serving Size:

Notes
            I was expecting another big day in the gym today considering that I didn't have to work and got to sleep in! I caught myself smelling the fish oil bottle again, about 5 or 6 times, as I took my morning dose. My mind is still blown by the fact that my fish oil burps taste like oranges! Lately I've been telling everyone about this revolutionary greens product, challenging them that is a million times better than theirs. The spearmint taste alone was enough to convince some people to make the switch...I'm glad bodybuilding.com is already carrying it! Enough talking, let's get to it...

Overall Wellness
            I got another solid 8 hour sleep last night so naturally I woke up feeling pretty energized and refreshed. I didn't feel any brain fog this morning but like usual the OxiMega did help me feel more alert and ready to face the day. I could have done a bit better with my water intake, as I think I got just over a gallon in today...however I do remember being a little more parched than usual during some points of my workout. My immune system continues to feel like it is operating at a highly effective level and I'm pretty sure that the OxiMega is helping to eliminate a lot of the toxins in my body as indicated by the prolonged energy that I have over the course of the day; as opposed to the fatigue that I'd sometimes feel transitioning from work to the gym.

No big changes to report in terms of cardiovascular function today. I continue to have no more problems with congestion and my breathing both during normal activity and lifting is clear and unobstructed. I didn't feel any pains at all today like the one I reported yesterday and I actually don't even really remember needing to catch my breath at any point during my workout. This isn't to say that I didn't push myself; it just shows that the OxiMega mixed with Purple InTrain is a great combination for cardiovascular endurance.

Since I had another day off from work, I wasn't really required to do any real intense thinking. When I did have conversations with different individuals throughout the day I felt as though I was speaking coherently and was forming and sharing ideas with relative ease. In terms of my workout, like usual, the White Flood gave me that tunnel vision mentality and I could see exactly what I needed to do in order to have a successful workout. After I was finished lifting instead of feeling mentally drained I actually felt revitalized and confident that I had a strong chest workout.

Pump
            The crazy pump was back again today like I thought it would be! After finishing incline bench press my chest felt really full and tight to the point that it was almost painful...in a good way of course. This lasted for most of my workout and I really noticed it the most while I did dumbbell pullovers. After I was finished my chest felt so wide that I had a hard time keeping my arms down at my side haha. At this point, I am pretty convinced that the nitrate donor vegetables in the OxiMega are contributing to the increased pumps that I've been experiencing lately via increased nitric oxide levels in the body. I am really curious to see the kind of pump that I can get going tomorrow during arms...here's to that lovely skin tearing feeling!

Ease of Digestibility
            No problems to report today! All digestive functions are working properly and my stomach is having no problem breaking down the OxiMega. The fish oil continues to go down smoothly and the taste and subsequent orange burps are so good that every now and then I'll suck on the softgel before swallowing (no homo). As this log progresses I'm finding that I'm craving the greens more and more. Today I actually decided not to go to the grocery store on the way home from the gym to pick up a few things with the intention of getting home to take my dinner dosage! Everyone should have this product as part of their foundation in their supplement arsenal.

Increased Energy
            Believe it or not, this is one of the areas that I've noticed the biggest improvement so far during this log. Not in the sense that the OxiMega is getting me jacked up to hit the weights, as that's what I have the White Flood for; but more in that I feel more energized over the course of an entire day. Usually when I get near the end of the work day I'll find myself yawning and feeling fatigued but since the start of this log I haven't really noticed this happening. Instead I'd feel more physically and mentally ready for my workout and by the time the White Flood kicks in I'm raring to go!

Comments
            Another big step in the right direction today. I had a very successful workout and continue to notice the small benefits of the OxiMega. My pump was incredible like I expected and even my muscular endurance was pretty impressive as well. Hopefully with my system running at top notch translates into some strength gains as well as I feel that I had somewhat hit a mini plateau in my training. No rush, all in good time.

What's Ahead in Day 7?
            Well tomorrow will be a bit of a different day. I work in the morning and then will be hitting arms in the gym right after. Then at night I have a hockey game! It will be interesting to see how I hold up with so much physical activity. I will probably dose the White Flood and other workout supps like normal, but extend the dosage times of the OxiMega so as to optimize my vitamin and mineral intake before I go on the ice. Stay posted brahs, big day tomorrow!

Comment

DAY 7

Again, my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday...

Workout: Arms/Obliques
              Standing Straight Bar Curls [3 sets]
              60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 6
              Skull Crushers [3 sets]
              60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
              Standing DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
              30 x 10, 40 x 8, 50 x 6 +1 rep
              Rope Pushdowns [3 sets]
              60 x 10, 70 x 8, 80 x 6
              Lying Cable Curls [3 sets]
              70 x 15, 80 x 12, 90 x 10
              Behind the Head DB Extensions [3 sets]
              25 x 10, 30 x 8, 35 x 6
              Workout Duration: 70 minutes
              Serving Size:
              White Flood: 2 scoops 35 minutes preworkout
              Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout

Notes
              Well today was going to be quite a physically demanding day as I had to work first thing in the morning, then hit the gym and finally end the night with a competitive hockey game! I definitely needed the OxiMega to pull through big time for me! I think at this time I should comment on my overall physique up to this point in the log. Since starting I don't appear to have gained any extra fat and I'm also weighing in 1.5 to 2 pounds heavier. The biggest thing that I've noticed so far this log is the long term sustained energy that I have over the course of the day. I no longer get fatigued during the end of my work day and feel more physically and mentally prepared to hit the weights.

Overall Wellness
              I had to get up earlier than I like today due to work and as a result I had a little bit of brain fog. After about 15-20 minutes of taking my first OxiMega dosage I felt much more awake and alert, being able to easily focus on the tasks that I needed to accomplish that day. I think that the nasal congestion is now completely gone for good and my water intake was very close to 2 gallons today thus keeping me well hydrated. I did notice a slight decrease in lung capacity by the end of the day but I do not find this surprising at all as hockey usually causes this.

As I just mentioned, I did notice that I had decreased lung capacity after I was finished playing hockey. This isn't to say that I have a weak VO2max, just that the culminating effects of the day finally caught up to me. During my workout I didn't notice any extreme moments of gasping for air, as only a few times was I breathing too heavily. The rest times that I took were more than long enough to give me a chance to prepare for the next set and my breathing was also in check as I executed each rep, i.e. inhaling during the extension and exhaling during the flexion.

Since work it kind of slow right now, I recently just started doing the crossword puzzles in the paper again. Usually I'd get most of the answers but always leave a decent number blank. However today...I solved the entire puzzle! Now I can't say that this was a direct result of the OxiMega, but the answers just seemed to easily come to me or I was able to deduce the word using some of the given letters. Once I got into my workout the White Flood took over and had me working out to the beat of the music. Each rep was maximized by contracting the weight slowly and squeezing at the top.

Pump
              I got an awesome pump going today! But I can't say that this is out of the ordinary, as my arms always feel pumped and full when I work them together. After my first set of bi's and tri's my arms felt really tight and I could feel the pump by barely flexing them. I am convinced now that the nitrate donor vegetables in the OxiMega are the last piece of the nitric oxide puzzle for those that are looking for mind blowing pumps. This mixed with the White Flood is easily one of the strongest pumps that I've ever experienced.

Ease of Digestibility
              Digestibility of both the fish oil and greens continues to go smoothly and I'm still loving the natural spearmint flavor! I've still yet to try mixing it in with a protein shake as I have to wait to get one that is chocolate flavored. I also haven't had any stomach issues lately either as my body seems to be responding well to the OxiMega with no negative side effects. I haven't had many more fish oil burps and the one or two that I did get on occasion were lacking that orange taste

Increased Energy
              Like I mentioned in the comments section, my long term sustained energy over the course of the day continues to be the most impressive side effects of the OxiMega. I'm no longer tired and dreading going to the gym after I work a full work shift. Also, it seems as though I have quite a bit more energy after I'm finished my workout. This isn't to say that I didn't bust my ass in the gym, it's just that my energy sources are replenishing themselves at a lot faster rate.

Comments
              Although it does not look like I've made drastic improvements from one workout to another, I feel as though today was a very successful day. I am visually starting to notice an improvement in the overall size and shape of my arms, the muscle group that I've long considered one of my weakest. My energy levels continue to be through the roof all day and my mental focus in the gym remains on track. Hopefully I can stop myself from smelling the fish oil bottle too many times tomorrow as people might start to think that I'm a little odd, haha.

What's Ahead in Day 8?
              Tomorrow is going to be a heavy back day in the gym! I don't think that I'm going to do deadlifts, as I'll save those for the end of the week since my back is still a little sore from hockey. I have to work again but I'm not too worried about being unmotivated to hit the weights after. Remember brahs, friends may come and go but 200lbs. will always be 200lbs.!
              Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 03-26-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

So much detail. Nice.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

DAY 8

ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

First my macronutrient breakdown for yesterday...

Workout: Back
                  Wide Grip Pullups [3 sets]
                  BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
                  Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
                  70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
                  T-Bar Rows [3 sets]
                  90 x 12, 135 x 10, 180 x 8
                  Seated Wide Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
                  110 x 10, 130 x 8, 150 x 6
                  Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
                  45 x 12, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
                  Face Pulls [3 sets]
                  45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
                  Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
                  105 x 12, 120 x 10, 135 x 8 - no change
                  Hyperextensions Machine [3 sets]
                  100 x 12, 150 x 10, 200 x 10
                  Workout Duration: 80 minutes
                  Serving Size:

Notes
                  Well I had a feeling that it was going to be a bit more of a struggle than usual to get through the day today since I didn't have a very good sleep last night and I had to wake up early for work. I'm pretty pleased with my macronutrient ratio breakdown today especially considering that I went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D and didn't have a single kernel of popcorn haha. My weight today is still sitting around 202lbs., but this is typical, as I don't expect to see any more major increases for at least another couple weeks. I'm clean bulking so it's lean muscle mass I want, not fat!

Overall Wellness
                  As I just mentioned, I didn't get a very deep sleep last night and also had to wake up early. Consequently, I had some thick brain fog when I woke up and also felt quite sluggish. The strange thing is that this feeling was not immediately lifted after taking my first dose of OxiMega...instead I noticed that I felt myself close to an hour later. Regardless, it was encouraging that I was able to focus on my daily tasks despite being more tired than usual. I also noticed that I wasn't in the greatest of moods either but I blame this on the dreary weather. If anything, the OxiMega helped prevent me from feeling any worse.

My lung capacity was back to normal after a small decrease after hockey yesterday night. All I really needed was some form of sleep to give them a chance to recover. This morning upon waking I was able to take full, deep breaths with no pain or interference. In turn, this translated into a solid workout where my breathing patterns were focused around maximizing each rep. Cardiovascular endurance has always been one of my weak areas so I tend to notice the smallest of improvements and with this log I am noticing a slight overall improvement in oxygen consumption during my workouts.

Today was actually a pretty busy day at work for a Thursday and I responded with relative ease. For those who aren't aware I'm currently working at Future Shop in the Home Theatre department trying to pay off the rest of my student loans in hopes of finding a teaching job in the near future. When conversing with potential customers my thoughts seemed to flow freely and made a smooth transition from a thought to actual speech. Also, one customer had a problem with their scheduled delivery date but I was able to solve this problem easily without getting frustrated or upset.

Pump
                  I got a decent pump going today, but not as good as the first back workout that I had this log. After my first few exercises my lats felt nice and flared but not as full as they did the first back day. Now this isn't to say that I didn't have a pump going, as I really noticed it while I was doing straight arm pushdowns. In an attempt to maximize my pump I found myself flexing and posing more than usual today and this actually seemed to help. This forced pumped feeling lasted for the rest of my workout but I lost it shortly after I was finished...I don't think it helped that I took an extra long warm shower after I was finished either lol.

Ease of Digestibility
                  Digestibility of both the fish oil and greens is once again in check and my stomach seems to be handling both of them well. If anything, one thing I have noticed is that the OxiMega and greens in particular is actually speeding up the digestion process, in the sense that it is breaking down whole foods a lot quicker. I can tell this because every morning when I wake up I am having to take huge sh*ts! A lot bigger than normal, that's for sure haha. Sorry be so graphic...I just want to be able to provide an accurate description of OxiMega's potential!

Increased Energy
                  Like usual, the White Flood was responsible for most of my short term high levels of energy during my workout, but again, the OxiMega helped to maintain a steady level over the course of the entire day. I'm finding it really hard to explain since this energy isn't anything like you would get with a stim product...instead, it's like you feel alert and constantly aware of your surroundings as opposed to hitting the wall in the latter parts of the day. This proves to me that the OxiMega mixed with Orange Triad really does cover all foundational bases.

Comments
                  Another step in the right direction today. I can say pretty confidently that this wasn't the best workout of this log but I still feel as though I made some progression in my bulking journey. The pump and energy that I am getting from the OxiMega is unreal and I also love what it is doing for my overall health. Not only am I performing in the gym when it counts, I also feel really good just carrying out daily tasks! And I'll admit it...I caught myself smelling the fish oil bottle again. Son, I am ashame.

What's Ahead in Day 9?
                  Tomorrow will be the dreaded legs day! Well not so much since I actually enjoy working legs...I just know that it'll take a lot out of me! But I'm not too worried with OxiMega and the rest of the Controlled Labs arsenal in my corner

With that being said, for those who aren't familiar with some potent Controlled Labs stacks I'll post the stacking chart right from their website...

Comment

DAY 9

OFF THAT!

Workout: Legs/Abs
                    Leg Extensions (Warmup) [3 sets]
                    90 x 15, 105 x 12, 120 x 10
                    BB Squats [5 sets]
                    135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 4
                    Hack Squats [3 sets]
                    135 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
                    Leg Press [4 sets]
                    180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 720 x 6
                    BB Stiff Legged Deadlifts [3 sets]
                    135 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 6
                    Seated Leg Curls Machine [3 sets]
                    45 x 12, 60 x 10, 90 x 8
                    Calves Machine [3 sets]
                    105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10
                    Calf Extensions [3 sets]
                    90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10
                    Workout Duration: 110 minutes
                    Serving Size:

Notes
                    Well I had the day off from work today and thank god because I needed all the extra energy that I could get to have a successful legs day! Once I got into the heart of my workout it's like my mind focused on nothing else but lifting which in turn led to a very intense workout. I was even sitting on the leg curl machine and a personal trainer from the club came up to me and commented on how good my form was. He said that it's rare to see someone maintain good form while going so heavy. Needless to say, I found this very encouraging and it definitely helped me get through the rest of my grueling workout.

Overall Wellness
                    Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in and therefore did not have much sluggishness or brain fog when waking up. The full 8 hour sleep that I got last night was much better than the night before and far more uninterrupted. One strange thing that I did notice today was the fact that I felt almost bloated going into my workout. For some reason, it felt like I had extra air in my stomach but I couldn't get rid of it by burping. I even had to put my belt on a notch lower than normal. This didn't affect my strength or lifts at all I just found it weird since I had never experienced this before.

It's hard to comment on exactly how efficient my cardiovascular function was today since legs day always leaves me gasping for air. After the first few sets of squats I could feel my body temperature rising and by the end I was pacing around in a circle to catch my breath. However, after a few seconds of rest and a swig of my Purple InTrain I was back to normal and ready to start the process over again on the next set.

Besides the usual tunnel vision that I get from the White Flood, the biggest side effect related to mental focus that I have noticed from the OxiMega has been alertness. A short while after taking the dosage I notice that I become more acutely aware of my surroundings or anything that I need to accomplish. This held particularly true today as once I got into my workout I could focus on nothing else but killing the weights! Although I had this drive, it is important to note that I was still able to maintain proper form while maximizing each rep as well.

Pump
                    I've always had a tougher time achieving and maintaining a pump in my legs, but once I get there it's always intense. Today was a decent pump, but I have had better days. My quads felt tight but I didn't think that they felt as full as they could have. The same thing goes for my hamstrings and calves. I think the problem is that I'm just used to an upper body pump as opposed to lower body since it is worked far more...but besides the fact, overall my legs still felt like jello by the time I left the gym.

Ease of Digestibility
                    As I just mentioned, I had a weird bloated feeling in my stomach going into my workout. I don't think that this is related to digestion, it might just be because I was dormant and sitting around for most of the day. It went away after not too long and thankfully didn't affect my strength or lifts at all. I will be keeping a close eye on this tomorrow to ensure that this was only a minor isolated problem.

Increased Energy
                    My energy levels came through in the clutch when I needed it the most. Although I was exhausted by the end of my workout because legs day takes so much out of me, I was real pumped before and during to just absolutely destroy the weights. I should note that earlier this evening I felt a little more tired than usual, but I think that this may just be due to the fact that I really pushed hard on legs today. I can't wait until I feel the DOMS kick in tomorrow and Sunday!

Comments
                    Another legs day is in the books and a successful one at that! Once I got home and out of my car I could barely make it up the stairs in my garage, so needless to say I relaxed for the rest of the evening. I have to work early tomorrow morning so I already know that the legs are going to be sore since I don't get to sleep in. That's okay though as it will just be a reminder of the hard work that I did today.

What's Ahead in Day 9?
                    Well as I just said, I am working first thing in the morning and then I'll be heading to the gym for my extra day to work deadlifts and arms. Arms are my weakest muscles so I always try and work them twice a week without overtraining of course! It will be the end of the week in the gym for me so I know that I'll need the OxiMega to help me get through this one! Stay tuned brahs!

And as a little motivation for tomorrow, the smokin Jenny Poussin!

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                        So much detail. Nice.
                        Thanks bulldogz! Love the signature quote lulz

Comment

DAY 10

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...YOU'RE FAR TOO KIND!

Workout: Arms/Deadlifts/Obliques
                          Deadlifts [4 sets]
                          135 x 15, 225 x 12, 315 x 8, 455 x 3
                          BB Curls [3 sets]
                          45 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 8
                          V-Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
                          70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8
                          Machine Single Arm Isolator Curls [3 sets]
                          100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8
                          Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                          60 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8
                          High Pulley Cable Curls [3 sets]
                          30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 8
                          Triceps Pressdown Machine [3 sets]
                          100 x 10, 120 x 10, 150 x 8
                          Obliques Circuit
                          Workout Duration: 100 minutes
                          Serving Size:

Notes
                          First and foremost I would like to justify my excessive use of machines for arms today before anyone comments on how free weights are much more beneficial. I normally always use free weights, but I read in a recent Muscular Development magazine that machine are more effective than we think since they force you to maintain proper form. I worked first thing this morning, which I hate doing on the weekend...so needless to say I really needed the OxiMega to come through in the clutch and give me that extra sustained energy throughout the day.

Overall Wellness
                          I woke up early today with a little bit of brain fog and sluggishness but these feelings subsided on my way to work about 15 minutes after ingesting the OxiMega. I only managed a 7 hour sleep last night but it was pretty decent for the most part. My immune system seemed to be on par and I didn't notice any issues with congestion. There's a bug going around my work right now and everyone is getting sick; and those that aren't are so surprised to see that I don't mind being around the sick ones, haha. It's the Orange OxiMega/Triad stack I'm telling you! I can feel my immune system literally get stronger after I take it...so much so that I don't even care being around sick people! Bring it on germs

I had no issues with my breathing or lung capacity today. Normally heavy deadlifts will take quite a toll on me and leave me trying to catch my breath, but today I noticed that I wasn't overly gasping for air. Instead a few big deep breaths and a sip of InTrain got my heart rate settled and my breathing pattern back to normal to prepare for the next set. I also didn't encounter any congestion of any kind today. So far this log my warmup has seemed to be very effective in raising my heart rate in preparation for the workout ahead. I usually do 5-10 minutes on the bike alternating between different resistances and speeds.

I was actually kind of disappointed with my mental and cognitive focus today. For some reason I just didn't feel as sharp on my feet as I normally do. I think this may just be because it's the end of the work week and I'm just drained. Although I felt like this at work during the day it didn't affect my workout at all. In fact the White Flood helped to give me a little extra energy that I needed to get through my workout, especially considering that I did deadlifts! I did the crossword again today and I didn't seem to get as many answers as I usually do, another indication that I wasn't as sharp as I could have been today.

Pump
                          My pump was insane today! I normally get a crazy pump going when I work arms but today they felt so full that they were sore when I flexed them a certain way. I really tried to slow down each rep today and focus on squeezing at the top and I think this definitely helped to increase the volume of blood shuttled to my muscles. This tightness lasted for the duration of my workout and I felt really alpha walking around the gym once I took my sweatshirt off lol. The only down side was that I lost my pump shortly after my workout was finished but they were still a little sore so I know that I worked them hard.

Ease of Digestibility
                          For some reason digestibility was rough today! I dropped my usual big deuce this morning when I woke up but within the hour and a half after that I had to take 2 more. After this repeated session of taking the Browns to the Superbowl my stomach finally seemed to settle and I had no other issues for the rest of the day. I can't say for sure if this was related to the OxiMega, but I think that it has more to do with changes in my diet. In terms of taking the OxiMega, ingestion continues to be simple and easy. The fish oil goes down like nothing is there and a refreshing shot of the greens and its gone in a second leaving nothing but a minty after taste!

Increased Energy
                          My energy levels could have been better today, but it's totally my fault for not getting a full 8 hour sleep last night. The OxiMega did wake me up quite a bit on the way to work and once I got there and comfortable with my surroundings the rest of the day was a breeze. The White Flood continues to get me amped for my workout but today, because of my lack of sleep last night, it wasn't as high as I'm used to. Regardless, I made it through the day and my workout with success and can now start to rest and recover for next week!

Comments
                          A great end to the week, especially since I found this week to be pretty busy both in and outside of the gym. Needless to say it's going to be rest tomorrow so that I can mentally and physically prepare for the week ahead. Figuring out what I can change or fine tune to maximize my results! I'm expecting some big things brahs!

What's Ahead in Day 11?
                          REST DAY! I don't work and it's my off day from the gym so I will be focusing on my diet and water intake to ensure that my body gets the proper vitamins and nutrients it needs to recover from the strain of this past week. I know that I'll be feeling the DOMS in my legs but it'll be a nice reminder of the work that I've put in

THIS LOG ENTRY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY CONTROLLED LABS WHITE FLOOD

TRAIN INSANE!

Comment

DAY 11

FEEL THE RUSH!!!

And my macronutrient breakdown for Saturday...

Workout: Rest
                            Serving Size:
                            Green Magnitude: 1 scoop with lunch
                            ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 1 lunch

Notes
                            Well finally Sunday was here! Which meant that I had the day off from work and the gym and I could finally rest and recover to start over on Monday. To make sure that I wasn't dormant all day I decided to head to the mall to use a $200 giftcard that I won at work. Of course I ended up using it at GNC and picked up some Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Vanilla Myofusion, and ON Casein Protein. I still have some InTrain left as well so I'm pretty pumped to try the 1 scoop Wraath, 1 scoop InTrain intraworkout combination! I already have some chilling in the fridge for tomorrow

Overall Wellness
                            Since I had the day off I got to sleep in, which means I woke up with little brain fog and sluggishness and was alert and aware of my surroundings from almost the moment I woke up. After taking my first OxiMega dose, this alertness was only intensified and I was able to visualize what I needed to accomplish on my day off. My water intake wasn't the best today as I probably got close to a gallon in, but I found myself drinking a little bit more milk than usual to make up for some of the carbs that Id normally be getting on my workout days.

I wasn't really required to exert myself today so I didn't have the chance to test my cardiovascular functionality. However, I have no breathing or lung capacity problems to report. Also, I felt pretty good while walking around the mall today, as I should! If I was having trouble breathing from some slow walking then we would have a problem lol. My hockey season is over now so I'm going to have to be sure to do a little extra cardio in the gym in order to keep any unwanted fat off.

I wasn't really required to use my brain for any intense activity today, but regardless I still had a good sense of awareness and felt relaxed and focused on the tasks I needed to accomplish. The guy at GNC had to do some calculations on a calculator to figure something out and I was able to give him the answer before he was able to finish punching in which made me feel pretty intelligent, haha. After reflecting on the past week I believe that my training is on track, now I want to ensure that my diet is flawless in order to get the results that I want!

Pump
                            No need for any pump today since I didn't workout, but I can definitely still feel a little pump and the DOMS in my legs from working them Friday. Hopefully they are fully recovered by tomorrow so that I have nothing to distract me when I'm working shoulders. I did notice that my vascularity is becoming noticeable in areas that I've never seen it before...for instance, down the side of my calves! Feels good man.

Ease of Digestibility
                            No more stomach issues to report today, as I suspect that it was just something I ate that made me sh*t multiple times that morning. The fish oil goes down like there's nothing even there and admittedly, sometimes I like sucking on the softgels before swallowing to taste that sweet orange flavor (no homo). Again, the greens continue to be one of my favorite staples as it tastes just absolutely incredible! I picked up some chocolate casein protein so I'm going to try mixing in a scoop of OxiMega one day this week.

Increased Energy
                            I didn't need any high level energy today since I wasn't working out, but it was nice to have a steady dose as I walked through the busy mall. I got a solid 8 hour sleep last night so naturally I was feeling quite refreshed and energized but after taking the first dose of OxiMega I felt wide awake and ready to face the hoards of people crowding the mall today. Hopefully this rest day will help replenish my fuel sources for the week to come as it's always encouraging when you start the week off on a positive note!

Comments
                            Another great week has come to a close and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with OxiMega's performance so far! The biggest things that I've noticed up to this point in the log is increased sustained energy over the course of the entire day and a more intense pump in the gym, presumably from the combination of White Flood mixed with the nitrate donor vegetables in the OxiMega. I work first thing in the morning tomorrow but it's a shorter shift so I should be ready to go by the time my workout rolls around. Also, since it's my rest day today I should get to bed at a decent time so I get a full 8 hour sleep.

What's Ahead in Day 12?
                            SHOULDERS! It's the start of the week for me so my body should feel nice and recovered and my energy levels should be through the roof. Hopefully this Controlled Labs stack is firing on all cylinders tomorrow so that I can start putting up some impressive numbers! I feel as though I've been stuck in a mini plateau for a while so I'm hoping with the proper diet and rest I can break through it starting tomorrow. Big things are in the works...stay tuned!

Comment

DAY 12

+ =

1 SCOOP WRAATH + 1 SCOOP INTRAIN = SO MUCH WIN!

SECOND ROUND K.O.!!!

First my macronutrient breakdown for Sunday...

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
                              Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
                              95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 4
                              Seated Behind the Neck BB Press [3 sets]
                              95 x 12, 135 x 8, 165 x 6
                              Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
                              25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 8
                              DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                              20 x 10, 25 x 8, 30 x 8
                              Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
                              65 x 15, 75 x 12, 85 x 10 - no change
                              Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
                              15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
                              Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
                              135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 10 - no change
                              DB Shrugs [3 sets]
                              70 x 10, 80 x 10, 100 x 10
                              Abs Circuit
                              Serving Size:

Notes
                              So after picking up that tub of Purple Wraath yesterday, I got the genius idea to mix 1 scoop of Wraath with 1 scoop of InTrain as my intraworkout drink and WOW! It's incredible! The taste is so much win and this combination would be great for a bulk or a cut...I highly recommend that you try it! Other than that I witnessed a scary moment at the gym today. My buddy was doing DB shoulder presses and on his last rep the weight kind of fell backwards on him and popped his shoulders out of place. He's alright and it's back in now, it just wasn't pleasant to hear/see at the time! Anyways, let's get to it...

Overall Wellness
                              I got just under 8 hours of sleep in last night, but it really felt like a deep quality sleep as I felt pretty rested and recharged for a Monday morning. I did still have some brain fog since I had to get up earlier than I would have liked to but it was nothing that the OxiMega couldn't clear up. I was a little disappointed with my water intake today as I don't think I got in a gallon and drank too much coffee, which we all know is a diuretic and dehydrates you! I'll get back on track with this tomorrow.

My cardiovascular function was on par today as I didn't have any trouble breathing during the work day or my workout. I should note though, that I don't normally find myself breathing too heavily during shoulders...I actually enjoy working them and focus on slowing down the rep as opposed to pumping out a million of them. One problem that I did notice today was some nose stuffiness. This wasn't the result of a cold or me getting sick or anything...it was just that today I had a lot more phlegm and snot than usual. Nothing that a flew good blows into a Kleenex can't solve (no homo).

Because I felt as though I was in a really deep REM sleep last night I felt quite alert and aware of my surroundings upon waking. Taking the OxiMega only helped me further focus on my day and I managed to get ready and leave the house in a good time. Also at work I found that I was able to focus on what needed to get done, such as setting up the new displays and I stuck with these tasks until they were completely finished!

Pump
                              I got a really solid pump going in my shoulders today which lasted for most of my workout. I would probably say that this has been the best pump that I have had in my shoulders since starting this log...but definitely not the best overall. That's not to say that I didn't feel pumped, because after my first couple exercises it was actually quite the opposite. My delts felt really big and full and the isolation exercises really got the burn going. I felt pretty strong today so lifting heavy made it easy for me to get a really good pump going.

Ease of Digestibility
                              No problems to report with digestibility, but I am noticing that I'm not having any trouble getting rid of excrement lulz. It seems as though everything is being broken down and utilized properly and I haven't had any other stomach issues like I did a couple days ago. I actually decided to take the fish oil with lemon flavored water today and the taste was unreal...it was like a burst of citrus in my mouth! Of course followed closely by the refreshing spearmint greens! I better start placing my order for more as I hate seeing my tubs get emptier and emptier

Increased Energy
                              I didn't really notice any insane through the roof energy today, but I was able to maintain a high steady state for most of my workout. I also felt quite focused on each rep and make sure that I kept proper form as I completed each exercise. I did notice that I felt a little tired at a couple points today, but nothing compared to how I used to feel before taking the OxiMega. I am about to call it a day and I don't start work until later so I should get a full 8 hour sleep. Hopefully it's another deep one like last night (that's what she said).

Comments
                              Overall, I feel as though this was one of my more successful shoulder workouts in recent memory. I felt really strong and got a decent pump going as well. I'm glad that I was able to get a good start on the week as I'm hoping that this energy transfers over to tomorrow and when I work chest. I do have a full 9 hour work day before my workout but I trust that the White Flood, Green Mag, and InTrain/Wraath combination will take care of that

What's Ahead in Day 13?
                              CHEST! I love chest day so I''m really looking forward to hitting the weights hard. The only down side is that it will be right after an 9 hour work shift but like I said, I'm confident that my Controlled Labs arsenal will take care of that. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend and are ready to see some more explosive results this week!

JUST REMEMBER BRAHS...SOMEWHERE OUT THERE A GIRL IS WARMING UP WITH YOUR MAX! (PROBABLY BULLDOGZ!)

Comment

DAY 13

SHOW NO MERCY!!!

And the macros...

Workout: Chest
                                Workout: Chest/Abs
                                Decline Bench Press [4 sets]
                                135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 275 x 6 +30lbs.
                                DB Chest Press [3 sets]
                                70 x 10, 80 x 8, 110 x 4
                                Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
                                40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 +1 rep
                                DB Pullovers [3 sets]
                                70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
                                DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                                15 x 10, 20 x 8, 25 x 6 - no change
                                Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
                                45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
                                Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
                                105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
                                Serving Size:

Notes
                                I had to go to the gym today after work, which I finished at 9PM so it was gonna be a late one! But the good news is that I was going with a couple of my brahs who are always really competitive, so I knew I would have the drive and motivation to push a little harder than normal. Work felt like it dragged on a bit today as I did work a long 9 hour shift but I finally managed to get through it and was finally ready to hit the weights hard once the White Flood started to kick in...

Overall Wellness
                                My overall wellness was very good again today. Everyone around me at works continues to get sick, while I just carry on with my business with no fear of catching anything...my immune system feels so stable, like it's behind 50 different firewalls if you want to talk in computer terms lulz. I got a pretty solid sleep last night; not as deep as yesterday but still very refreshing. Since I didn't start work until later I didn't really have that usual groggy feeling when I woke up...instead I felt quite relaxed and at ease. After taking the first dose of OX I was able to focus on getting ready and to work in good time.

My cardiovascular function was actually really good today! I felt really energetic and strong in the gym and managed to increase the weights on some exercises as well as bust out more reps. As a result, I feel that proper breathing and lung capacity had a big part in this success as I found myself getting into a rhythm in order to rep out those last couple brutal reps. However I did still have that phlegm problem from yesterday as I had to blow my nose a few times but this didn't affect my workout at all.

My mental and cognitive focus was on track today! I found myself really concentrating on each individual lift before each set...I would even visualize in my head me lifting it right before I actually repped it out. I also got into a rhythm with my MP3 player and was able to channel this energy into motivation to pump out those last extra reps that force you to grow. I was in such a good state of mind that I even talked myself into trying some heavier weights today and succeeded! Mind over matter is key brahs.

Pump
                                Crazy pump today! I love working chest and could literally feel the blood rushing to my pecs with every rep that I pounded out. After the first couple sets my chest felt really full and the vascularity in my forearms was unreal...I haven't seen that many veins in a long while. The only down side to my pump today was that I lost it pretty quickly after my workout. It still felt fatigued like I had just slaughtered it in a grueling workout, just not as full as it did at the start.

Ease of Digestibility
                                Everything was good today in terms of digestibility. I continue to get rid of waste in a quite efficient manner to put it lightly but without the stomach pains. I don't even think that I need to comment on how the fish oil is going down and after letting the greens chill in the fridge overnight the refreshing shot the next morning is so invigorating! So lately it looks like the big debate is over the smell and burps of the OxiMega fish oil. So far in my experience, the fish oil bottle obviously smells like it is a fish oil product but it is COMBINED with a strong scent of citrus...predominantly oranges. The fish oil burps are, I find, kept to a minimum and when you do get a couple here and there I'd say that 6 times out of 10 they taste citrusy...again like oranges! /thread

Increased Energy
                                My energy levels remained at a steady pace for most of the day and by the time the White Flood kicked and my workout rolled around I was ready to kill yet another chest workout! This mixed with the adrenaline of competing with my brahs made me a beast who's primary objective was to just absolutely destroy the weights! I think that this played a big role in me increasing the weight and reps on a couple exercises. I actually physically felt a little stronger than normal, in which I suspect that the Green Mag is primarily responsible. Regardless, today was a good day in the energy department.

Comments
                                Awesome chest day! Definitely a lot better and more effective than last week. I felt really strong and energetic and the pump that I got going was intense! I even found myself bouncing my pecs as a way of throwing my buddies off...they both can't do it lol. It was nice to finally make progress on flat DB presses as I've been stuck at the 105lbs. for quite a few weeks now...I think it was actually more in my head as opposed to not being able to physically do it. Remember, ain't nothin' to it but to do it...thanks Ronnie! I find myself always coming back to those famous words.

What's Ahead in Day 14?
                                Tomorrow should be an easier day for me as I'll be working arms and don't have to work or have hockey like I normally would on Wednesday night. I'll get to sleep in so I should get a solid 8 hour or more sleep tonight. I love the pump that I can get going with arms and the subsequent vascularity. I think I'm going to work on forearms tomorrow as well to really make sure I get a strong pump all through my arms. Here's to the pump!

COME AT ME EH BRO!!!

...AND THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Comment

Working...
                                X