• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAMPAIGN LAYS THE FOUNDATION WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS ORANGE OXIMEGA

DAY 25 - STOMACH BUG!

SON, I AM DISAPPOINT

And the only positive aspect of today's log entry, my macro's from Sunday...

Workout: Rest
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules in morning; 2 in afternoon, 2 at night
    Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop in morning; 1 scoop at night
    Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels in morning; 1 in afternoon; 1 at night
    Green Magnitude: 1 scoop in the afternoon

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE A LITTLE GRAPHIC!

Notes
    So I woke up early this morning to take a whiz and as I'm standing over the toilet I get this sudden urge to throw up and proceed to do so in the sink. I thought this was just a coincidence so I went back to bed for an hour or so and woke up and went about my business like usual. I started eating my steel cut oats and 5 minutes later I throw them up. By this time I'm f*cking rattled and decide to just sip on water, which I then throw up as well. I was convinced that I had a stomach bug and went back to bed for most of the day. My diet was absolutely horrible and didn't even manage to consume 1000 calories and my water intake was rough too. I couldn't believe that this was happening, but convinced myself that it was only a short 24 hour thing and I would be back right where I left off last week. I obviously couldn't go to the gym as I felt so weak so shoulders day will hopefully start tomorrow. We shall see brahs...

Might as well try and cheer myself up somehow...

Comment

Love the pics...
      Gotta say...only reason i keep clicking

Comment

DAY 26

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK!

I'm not even gonna bother with my macro's from yesterday since they were non existent

Workout: Shoulders/Abs
        Seated DB Presses [4 sets]
        40 x 15, 50 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 - no change
        Seated BB Military Press [4 sets]
        95 x 12, 115 x 10, 135 x 8, 185 x 5 - no change
        Single Arm Cable Side Laterals [3 sets]
        25 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 6 - no change
        DB Front Raises [3 sets]
        30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6 - no change
        Seated Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
        65 x 15, 85 x 10, 105 x 8 +20lbs.
        Bent Over Rear Delt Raises [3 sets]
        15 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 10 - no change
        Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
        135 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 10 no change
        DB Shrugs [3 sets]
        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 10
        Abs Circuit
        Workout Duration: 90 minutes
        Serving Size:
        Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
        Orange OxiMega Greens: 1 scoop with breakfast and dinner
        Orange OxiMega Fish Oil: 2 softgels with breakfast; 1 lunch; 1 dinner
        Generic Vitamin C: 500mg with breakfast; lunch; dinner
        Glycergrow: 3 scoops 1 hour preworkout
        White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
        Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 25 minutes preworkout
        Purple InTrain: Sip intraworkout
        ON Cake Batter Whey: 1 scoop with breakfast; 2 postworkout

Notes
        So after the debacle that happened yesterday I was really hoping that I would be back to normal today. I woke up feeling okay for the most part but I knew that breakfast would be the real test. I managed to eat my normal breakfast without feeling nauseous or throwing up so I was convinced that it was only a 24 hour thing that I had. For the rest of the day I seemed to be back to normal and I got my diet on track as well; the only thing that was a little off was the fact that it took me longer to eat the food that I normally eat, but this was expect since I pretty much starved yesterday. I can't even begin to explain what a sh*tty feeling it was not to be able to eat properly or train...I was definitely depressed, but it looks as though I'm back in action!

Overall Wellness
        Thank god everything felt back to normal today but as I just mentioned it did take me a bit longer to digest my food today. It almost felt as though I needed to give my stomach the time to adjust to the big influx of food that I was taking in. Other than that, my water intake was back on track as well and I probably managed to get close to a gallon today. Not the best, but again, great progress considering what I went through yesterday. Hopefully another full 8 hour sleep tonight will work out those last few kinks and have me feeling 100% myself again.

Healthy Cardiovascular Function
        One thing that seemed to remain constant over the last couple of days, even as I was going through this stomach issue, was my cardiovascular function. I had no problem with breathing or lung capacity, minus the couple of minutes that I was heaving and barfing, haha. During my workout today I don't recall any moments where I was breathing overly hard, and I only needed a couple of deep breaths and some Wraath to recover and prepare for the next set ahead. Thank god that my cardiovascular system remained in a steady state, as this stomach bug was bad enough!

Enhanced Mental and Cognitive Focus
        The one positive thing that came out of this stomach bug was the fact that it got me both mentally and physically amped to hit the weights as hard as I could to make up for the muscle and/or strength I might have lost yesterday. Once my workout rolled around today I was dialed in, focusing on both squeezing my muscle at the top of each rep as well as controlling my breathing. Also, during work today I felt as though I was more focused than usual as well, trying to make sure that this stomach bug left me the f*ck alone...can you tell that I'm still bitter?

Pump
        My shoulder pump was decent today, but nothing out of the ordinary. I was just happy that I didn't lose any strength because of this stupid stomach bug. I did feel as though my delts were pretty pumped and full for most of my workout but unfortunately I lost most of it as I was working abs. Also, I was happy that I still had some noticeable vascularity running up my bicep's today and I'm hoping that I can continue this trend while working arms this week.

Ease of Digestibility
        I knew that this would be the biggest question mark coming into today and surprisingly it didn't cause me that much grief. Like I noted, I did feel as though my stomach took longer to adjust to the amount of food that I was taking in, but once it got used to this everything else ran smoothly. Even yesterday I had no problems ingesting the fish oil or greens and I'm thinking that it actually helped to settle my stomach a little bit. Needless to say, OxiMega is easy on the stomach even when you are experiencing a nasty bug!

Increased Energy
        My energy levels were right back where they left off on the weekend! Actually, to be honest, I think they were even a little higher today for the simple fact that I was so determined not to let this stomach bug affect me. As a result, I was able to hit the weights with an intense level of energy that lasted for the duration of my workout. Even as I was at work today I could feel myself getting antsy and wanting to hit the gym. I couldn't wait to get back in there and prove that I wasn't affected by this stomach thing.

Comments
        I actually had a really good day today considering that I suffered from a nasty stomach bug yesterday that didn't allow me to eat or drink much. Everything seemed to be back on track today and I was able to get my normal diet in without throwing anything up. Also, I got a pretty decent pump going and my strength was on track, which I was impressed with considering what I had to go through yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow is just as good, if not better and that stomach bug is nothing but a distant memory. Stay posted brahs...

What's Ahead in Day 26?
        Tomorrow I will be working some chest, definitely one of my favourite muscle groups, which should help raise my spirits! I wanted to note that I am almost out of the greens portion of the OxiMega and don't think I will have enough to make it to 30 days because of my generous servings lulz. Not to worry though as I will be placing an order for the OxiMega kit ASAP!

Let's up the mood a little in this log!

Comment

DAY 27

GIANT!!!

And my macros from yesterday, it's looking like my diet is back on track...

Workout: Chest/Obliques
          Incline Bench Press [4 sets]
          135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8, 225 x 6 - no change
          Decline DB Bench Press [3 sets]
          70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 +1 rep
          Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
          40 x 12, 55 x 10, 70 x 6 - no change
          DB Pullovers [3 sets]
          70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6 - no change
          DB Front Raises [3 sets]
          15 x 10, 20 x 8, 25 x 6
          Weight Slanted Dips [3 sets]
          45 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
          Machine Partial Flyes [3 sets]
          105 x 10, 155 x 8, 205 x 6 - no change
          Serving Size:
          Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; lunch; dinner
          Green Magnitude: 1 scoop 20 minutes preworkout

Notes
          Well I think that it's safe to say that I'm back to normal now after that brutal 24 hour stomach bug that I had as my diet is back on track and I'm no longer having any problems getting it all down. I had to work a full shift today so my workout wasn't until later in the evening, which I didn't mind at all since it gave me a good opportunity to sleep and and rest so as to make sure that I was fully recovered. I hate getting sick as it gets me so rattled that I cannot perform up to my best...so let's hope that this never happens again!

Overall Wellness
          Like I just mentioned, it felt as though everything was back to normal today and as a result I was feeling pretty good. I was able to eat my food at a normal rate and I got a full 9 hour sleep last night so I was feeling recharged and energized to face the day. Also, my water intake was back on track as well as I managed to take in close to a gallon and a half, which made me feel quite hydrated...a big change from the last couple of days! After taking both doses of the OxiMega I felt as though I was more focused than ever on what I needed to accomplish during the day, making sure that I did this to the best of my ability.

As I mentioned yesterday, even when I had this stomach issue the one thing that remained steady was my cardiovascular function. I had no problems breathing or with lung capacity and it felt as though they were both functioning at a high level. During my workout I noticed that I was really adamant on making sure that I was breathing properly and I only needed a couple deep breaths and a swig of Wraath to prepare for my next set. Even after my workout, I wasn't left huffing and puffing...instead I felt quite relaxed and ready to focus on recovering.

Like usual, the stomach sickness that I had proved to be a huge source of inspiration for me to hit the weights harder than I ever have. Whenever I see some kind of weakness in my body, the first thing that my brain does is overcompensates for this weakness and makes me even more mentally focused on destroying the weights in the gym. During my workout I made sure that I squeezed each rep at the top of each contraction as well as kept proper form.

Pump
          I can usually get a really good pump going during chest day and today served as no exception. Right from my first heavy exercise my chest felt really full and pumped, which was quite nice since I was a little worried that it was going to suffer because of my poor diet a couple days ago. This wasn't the case, and I managed to keep this pump for the duration of my workout, even prolonging it by constantly posing and flexing in the mirror. Nothing to note in terms of vascularity, as I've never had any in my chest...maybe one day, haha.

Ease of Digestibility
          Well my digestibility is back to normal today after that debacle that I had a couple days ago with my stomach. I was able to eat my food in a normal amount of time and it didn't take me hours to digest it this time. I think it is safe to say that my stomach has fully gotten used to the large influx of food I'm taking in again. Besides the food aspect, the fish oil and greens continue to go down without a hitch and with a delicious flavor as well, which is always an added bonus!

Increased Energy
          I was actually a little disappointed with my energy levels today, as they weren't as high as yesterday. This could be due to the fact that I worked out late in the evening after a long work shift, but still, I don't want to use that as an excuse. When I first started my workout I felt as though I was operating at a high level, but as it progressed this seemed to slow a little and I didn't have the drive that I had when I started my workout...thankfully this was during the isolation portion of my workout, so I didn't suffer to badly. I'm not really sure what caused this, but hopefully tomorrow my energy levels are back to normal.

Comments
          Overall, not the best chest workout that I've had up to this point in the log, but a half decent day to say the least. My energy levels seemed to suffer but I was able to get a pretty decent pump going and my strength seemed to be there as well. I am happy that my diet is back in check as this has been a real up and down week. Hopefully everything is fully back to normal as we near the end of the week!

What's Ahead in Day 28?
          Tomorrow I will be working some ARMS! So hopefully the gun show is out in full force lulz. I should note that it's looking like tomorrow will be the last day of the greens portion of the OxiMega as I think I only have 2 scoops left. Next time I'll have to remember to not be so liberal with my serving sizes...its just that the spearmint flavor is so delicious and refreshing!

And of course...

Comment

Comment

DAY 28

"I'm not the one who's so far away...
              When I feel the snake bite enter my veins."

And first my macros from Wednesday...

Workout: Arms/Abs
              Close Grip EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets] (5:0:1)
              80 x 5, 90 x 5, 100 x 5 - no change
              SUPERSET WITH...
              Close Grip Rack Lockout Bench Press [3 sets] (5:0:1)
              185 x 5, 225 x 5, 275 x 5 - no change
              Incline DB Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
              30 x 8, 40 x 8, 45 x 8 - no change
              SUPERSET WITH...
              Decline DB Triceps Extensions [3 sets] (3:1:1)
              30 x 8, 35 x 8, 40 x 8 - no change
              Seated DB Zottman Curls [3 sets] (3:1:1)
              20 x 12, 20 x 12, 25 x 12 - no change
              SUPERSET WITH...
              Skull Crushers [3 sets] (3:1:1)
              60 x 12, 70 x 12, 100 x 12 +10lbs.
              Abs Circuit
              Workout Duration: 70 minutes
              Serving Size:

Notes
              Well I'm pretty pumped today to say the least. I didn't have to work today which meant that I could hit the gym earlier and get home in time to watch my Montreal Canadiens win the first game of their Eastern Conference Quarterfinal series against the Washington Capitals! Not likely, as they are huge underdogs but I still have faith. Anyways let's not waste any more time and get right into the thick of things...

Overall Wellness
              Since I didn't have to work today I got to sleep in and as a result I got a full, and for the most part, deep sleep. Naturally, I woke up already feeling pretty refreshed and energized but after taking the first dose of the OxiMega these feelings were amplified. I felt ready to hit the gym hard and with strong focus as well. In regards to my water intake I managed to get close to a gallon already today, not as much as I'd like for a rest day, but I should still get some more before I go to sleep tonight.

My cardiovascular functionality still seems to be operating at a very high level and I have been quite impressed with this side effect during this log. I have had no problems with my breathing or lung capacity and often I've found that taking a couple deep breaths during my workout really releases stress and prepares me for my next set. Today in particular wasn't very stressful on my respiratory system since I was only working arms but nonetheless I still felt good. Because I have the rest of the evening to relax, I am going to focus on recovering and recharging for tomorrow

Today I felt very mentally and cognitively alert, in the sense that I was quick to respond in an appropriate manner to whatever the day challenged me with. Still reflecting on the stomach bug that I had earlier in the week, I was very focused on having a strong workout and my energy levels showed this. As soon as I started lifting, I found myself making sure that I slowed each rep down and squeezed my bi's and tri's at the top of every contraction. Also, I found that listening to music on my MP3 player today really helped dial me into my workout, giving me that extra motivation to push just a little harder.

Pump
              The pump that I get from working both my bi's and tri's together is usually always really strong so it's hard to gauge the success of each workout on an individual basis. Today served as no exception as my arms felt really pumped and tight right after the first superset. This pump lasted for the duration of my workout and surprisingly even for a little while afterward. This was real nice, since I got to walk out of the gym wearing a short sleeve shirt with my arms still pumped...you know what they say, curls for the girls

Ease of Digestibility
              No problems to report in relation to digestibility today. I am confident in saying that my stomach is again used to the massive amounts of food that I eat each day and is having no issues with digesting it. The fish oil and greens continue to go down easily, but today is definitely a sad day, in the sense that it'll be the last day that I can take the greens portion of the OxiMega until my next shipment from bodybuilding.com comes in! I'm going to miss that refreshing spearmint flavour

Increased Energy
              My energy levels were pretty decent as I noticed the long term sustained energy that I had over the course of the day today. Once I got to my workout it was a marginal improvement from yesterday as I felt more energetic and "into" my workout. I got lots of rest last night so this high intensity energy lasted for my entire workout and I even felt somewhat energetic after I was finished. Needless to say, it felt good to finally have my drive back.

Comments
              Overall, today was a really decent arms day, as I'm really liking this new arms routine that I'm trying out for the next couple weeks. I got a good pump going and my energy levels were back where they should be. Since everything is back in check this week I am really going to focus on nailing my diet and trying to take in as many clean carbs as I can to make up for lost time.

What's Ahead in Day 29?
              Tomorrow is back day and I think that I'll also be doing some deadlifts as well, so it should be a huge day! Hopefully my lower back is feeling good and up to the challenge so I can set some PR's. Stay posted brahs, we're getting close to the end

Like usual...coolface.jpg

Comment

DAY 29

FEEL THE RUSH!!!

And my macronutrient ratio breakdown for Thursday...

Workout: Back/Abs
                Deadlifts [4 sets]
                135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 465 x 2 - no change
                Wide Grip Pullups (Warmup) [3 sets]
                BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10 - no change
                Seated Machine Pullovers [3 sets]
                90 x 12, 140 x 10, 180 x 8
                Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
                70 x 10, 80 x 8, 105 x 4 +5lbs.
                Seated Close Wide Pulldowns [3 sets]
                120 x 10, 140 x 8, 165 x 6
                Face Pulls [3 sets]
                45 x 14, 60 x 12, 75 x 10 - no change
                Seated Machine Rows [3 sets]
                100 x 12, 120 x 10, 140 x 8 - no change
                Abs Circuit
                Serving Size:

Notes
                Well the weekend is here and all I have to say is...feels good man. It's been a real long week, especially with all the things that transpired; mainly the stomach bug that I had for a day or so. It's safe to say now that everything is back to normal, so no worries. I had the day off from work today but I had other errands to do like banking, clean out my car for the summer, etc. Other than that I planned on relaxing so that I was fully ready to hit the weights hard today! So let's get started...

Overall Wellness
                I got plenty of sleep last night, about 8.5 hours, so I felt nice and recharged when I woke up this morning. I had little brain fog but after I took the first dose of the fish oil (I'm out of the greens portion) the remaining was taken care of and I could focus on what I wanted to accomplish during the day. I bought some more of the 1.5 liter water bottles to ensure that my water intake remains high. I'd say that I've taken just over a gallon and a half in today, so I feel quite hydrated and my joints feel pretty lubricated as well.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was top notch today, continuing to operate with a high level of success. Even though I rested and relaxed for a good portion of the day, I did not experience any problems with breathing or lung capacity. Once I got to my workout I did notice that I was breathing pretty heavily at points, but that's normal since back usually takes a lot out of me. Other than that, again, I only needed a few deep breaths to fully recover after each set and of course the Purple Wraath did it's thing like usual.

My mind wasn't overly stimulated today so I didn't have too many opportunities to test my mental and cognitive focus; but for most of the day I felt at ease and relaxed, able to concentrate on what I needed to accomplish during the day. Once I got to my workout I felt really dialed in, focusing on lifting the weight before I actually attempted to physically lift it. I found that this really helped give me confidence as well as assist me in keeping proper form.

Pump
                I got a pretty strong pump going in my lats today, but I wouldn't say that it's been the best during this log. After finishing pushdowns they felt really pumped and full, not to mention it helped when I posed and flexed in front of the mirror. I find that doing this really enhances and prolongs my pump. Consequently, the pump that I developed today lasted for the length of my workout and my lats even felt pretty tight when I was leaving the gym which was nice because I actually felt wider as I walked out of there lulz.

Ease of Digestibility
                Since I got to sleep in today I had no issues with my stomach or digestibility and my food and the fish oil portions of the OxiMega went down smoothly. I'm actually a little depressed today because I haven't been able to taste that refreshing spearmint flavor of the greens Hopefully my order is here early this week so I don't miss it too much, haha. I haven't really experienced many more fish oil burps, which I really wouldn't mind because of the orange aftertaste that I was getting at the start of this log.

Increased Energy
                My energy levels were consistently steady today. I didn't require tons of high intense energy for most of the day since I was relaxing but once I got to my workout my energy levels soared! I felt so amped to hit the weights and couldn't wait to get there. In the car the music only amplified this feeling....as I found myself really getting into the beat. This high intense energy lasted for most of my workout, but today I didn't have any left as deadlifts usually leaves me exhausted on back day.

Comments
                I'd say that I had a really successful day today, in that I got a really good pump going and my energy levels were through the roof. Also, I got to relax for a good portion of the day so my sense of well being was very positive. I'm looking forward to the weekend as it will be filled with lots of NHL playoff hockey, that's for sure! All that I have left to say is...GO HABS GO!

What's Ahead in Day 30?
                Sadly, the last day of this log will be the dreaded...LEGS! That's right. Talk about finishing off this log with a bang. It's gonna be sad to see it go, but like they say, all good things come to an end! And really this is only an end to this log...as the Orange OxiMega will always be a part of my supplement foundation from now on. Stay tuned brahs.

And for your viewing pleasure....

Comment

DAY 30

"And this what I’m a do ’til it’s over
                  ‘Til it’s over,
                  But it’s far from over..."

And my final macronutrient breakdown from Friday...

Workout: Legs/Obliques
                  Leg Extensions (Warmup) [4 sets]
                  105 x 15, 120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 8 - no change
                  Squats [4 sets]
                  135 x 12, 155 x 12, 185 x 10, 275 x 8, 365 x 5 - no change
                  Leg Press [4 sets]
                  180 x 12, 360 x 10, 540 x 8, 810 x 6 - no change
                  DB Lunges [3 sets]
                  30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8
                  Stiff Legged Deadlifts [4 sets]
                  135 x 10, 185 x 8, 275 x 6, 185 x 8 - no change
                  Leg Curls [4 sets]
                  60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
                  Calves Machine [3 sets]
                  105 x 10, 120 x 10, 135 x 10 - no change
                  Calf Extensions [3 sets]
                  90 x 12, 180 x 10, 270 x 10 - no change
                  Obliques Circuit
                  Workout Duration: 100 minutes
                  Serving Size:

Notes
                  Well we are right into the heart of the weekend and I couldn't be happier, except for the fact that the Montreal Canadiens blew a 4-2 lead to lose to Washington 6-5 in overtime tonight. Son, I am disappoint. Oh well, we'll get them once they come back to the Bell Centre on Monday! Anyways, I'm sad to announce that this is the official last entry of this OxiMega log. It's been a really successful ride and I was already convinced after the first couple days that OxiMega would be part of my supplement foundation from now on. So without further delay, let's get started with the last entry of this log

Overall Wellness
                  I got to sleep in again today since I didn't have to work so I felt well rested and energized when I woke up this morning. I didn't have any brain fog either so I didn't have to rely on my first dose of the OxiMega to help clear my mind. Instead, the OX helped me pinpoint the things that I needed to accomplish today. In regards to my water intake, I feel as though it could have been a little better today as I managed to get about a gallon over the course of the day. Tomorrow I'll make sure that this is better; since I need the 1.5 liter bottle for my Purple Wraath I'll have to have to force myself to finish the water that's inside first...good motivator! Haha.

My overall cardiovascular functionality was very positive today. Much like yesterday I relaxed for most of the day but when I did have an opportunity to put it to the test during my workout it did not disappoint. Usually legs takes a lot out of me and I'll find myself gasping for air after certain heavy sets, but today I have no complaints in regards to breathing or lung capacity. It actually felt like it was an arms day or something because I only needed a couple breaths between sets to prepare for the next one.

My mental and cognitive focus was on point today. I know it may sound a little immature and childish but I rented God of War 3 for the Playstation 3 and judging by the way I figured out those puzzles I was really on my game mentally haha. Once I hit my workout, I found that again, I was dialed in. Every exercise that I did I was making damn sure that I concentrated on the rep and squeezed the appropriate muscle at the top of each contraction as well. Now that we're at the end of this log I've come to the conclusion that much of this mental focus is the result of the GABA and other ingredients in the White Flood, but the OxiMega definitely enhances and prolongs this effect. It's really like it sets the foundation for the White Flood to build on.

Pump
                  Meh, I hate talking about a pump when it comes to legs...only because I find it so hard to gauge! Usually they feel more fatigued than pumped, but I can definitely feel it when I flex my quads. With that being said, today was pretty decent...they felt pretty full when I flexed them and I had a good burn for most of my workout. By the time that I was done I could barely walk out of there...a welcomed feeling as I knew that I would be looking forward to a rest day tomorrow.

Ease of Digestibility
                  No stomach problems or digestibility issues to report today. I continue to stick to my normal diet so I'm having no problems digesting my food and the last few fish oil went down sadly but smoothly, haha. Speaking of diet, since we are nearing summer I think that I am going to adjust my eating to reflect more of a recomping diet so that I can begin to lean out and eventually cut. One thing is for sure though, OxiMega will definitely be a part of any stack that I put together.

Increased Energy
                  Considering that it was legs day today my energy levels were quite high. This partially has to do with the fact that I got lots of sleep last night and relaxed all day but also thanks to the White Flood and OxiMega. I didn't need as long of rests between sets because I was able to control my breathing and stretch in preparation for the next one. This high intensity energy lasted for most of my workout but once I was finished I felt quite drained like usual.

Comments
                  Overall, I'd say we ended this log on a really strong note! Legs is always a tough day but I feel that I always have a successful one. Today served as no exception as it seemed like I had a good pump going and my energy levels continued to perform when I needed them to. I hope that this energy that I get between the White Flood and OxiMega continues and does not diminish because of building up a tolerance.

What's Ahead in Day 31?
                  The official review! Stay tuned brahs, I'll add up the totals and give a final review on each of the specific categories then assess them with a grade level. You should expect to see it sometime late this weekend, if not Monday. Now that we've reached the end I'd again like to personally say thank you to 5Six and the entire Controlled Labs team...this has been one of the most enjoyable logs I've done in a long time and I have a feeling that this isn't the last time you'll see me logging for such a reputable company

And to say thanks...

Comment

FINAL REVIEW

ORANGE OXIMEGA BENEFITS...

Overall Wellness
                    I found that in regards to overall wellness, the OxiMega works on two different pathways; one when you are energized and get a full 8 hour sleep and the other when you are fatigued and lacking sleep. In the first case, I felt as though the OxiMega helped to get rid of that last little bit of brain fog, awaking you to feel more alert and aware of your surroundings. This in turn gives you a clear train of thought and allows thoughts to flow freely, helping you focus on the important task of your day. It's harder to pinpoint it effectiveness on its own in the gym, but combined with the GABA in the White Flood your mentality feels very dialed in and focused on the task at hand 100%. In the second scenario, often the brain fog is to thick for the OxiMega to eliminate on its own, so instead it works to wake you up. You don't feel as sluggish during the day and definitely don't have as many yawns. Something like this really helps to get through those grueling workouts when you're tired. One thing that I should note is that water intake is crucial to overall wellness, in that one should be taking in at least a gallon a day to stay properly hydrated.
                    Grade: A-

I felt as though this was one of the stronger areas during my OxiMega log, in the sense that I experienced no problems with breathing and/or lung capacity and my heart rate seemed to remain at a steady consistent level throughout. During the day, mostly at work, where tasks aren't really physically demanding I felt at ease, like everything worked in sync with the rhythm of my heartbeat. Even after drinking a couple cups of coffee on the mornings that I'm dragging my ass my heart rate never raced out of control; instead it increased at a comfortable rate. Once I was in the gym I really seemed to benefit from the OxiMega in the sense that I was able to take deeper breaths after I was finished heavy sets. This allowed me to take a shorter rest time and mixed with Purple Wraath and InTrain I really felt confident in my recovery time. The OxiMega must also have a positive effect on blood pressure as on legs day I'm no longer lightheaded after finishing a heavy set of squats.
                    Grade: A

As I previously mentioned under the overall wellness, I found that the OxiMega did a really good job of eliminating the last little bit of brain fog remaining from a deep sleep the night before. With that being said, once the OxiMega kicks in and is past that stage it provides you with a mental focus which allows you to focus on the things that are important. Also, I don't know if this is just placebo but I feel a lot smarter with taking the OxiMega as well, which I'm sure can be attributed to the fish oil portion. My thoughts seems to flow more freely and made a smooth transition into verbal communication. Once I got to my workout, the OxiMega combined with the GABA in the White Flood gives you that welcomed tunnel vision, zooming in on keeping proper form as well as maximizing each set by squeezing the muscle at the top of each contraction. This feeling was quite welcomed as it made me feel more physically aware of my overall workout, being able to correct the little things that made a big difference.
                    Grade: A

Pump
                    The pump that I got while taking the OxiMega was really interesting to say the least. At the beginning of the log I was getting insane pumps and my muscles felt so full and pumped for the duration of most of my workouts. Although this pump diminished ever so slightly, they well still far and above what I am normally used to. Trying to find the source of this pump, besides the obvious White Flood, I came to the conclusion that the nitrate donor vegetables in the greens portion had to be responsible for this. Working out even hours after taking my first dose of OxiMega, I could literally feel an increase in the amount of blood rushing to my muscles. As a result, this also affected my vascularity, making my veins a lot thicker and more pronounced...not only during the day just carrying out daily tasks. This is always an added bonus! One down side was the fact that these pumps usually didn't last for very long after my workout, but I have to keep in mind that I usually do some abs or obliques work afterward.
                    Grade: A+

Ease of Digestibility
                    As I noted throughout this log, sometimes when I eat food really early in the morning my stomach becomes irritated, almost like it hasn't woke up yet. However, I only experienced this a handful of times this log and the rest of the time I had no other issues. Right from day one both the fish oil and the greens went down without a hitch and I absolutely love the flavor of both! The spearmint taste of the greens is really refreshing especially first thing in the morning and the entric coated citrus flavor makes for easy digestion. One thing that I recommend is taking the fish oil with flavored water, as it adds even more of a citrus taste...lemon and orange were my personal favorites during this log!
                    Grade: A+

Focused Energy
                    Although this was one of the less noticeable side effects of the OxiMega, I still noticed a slight increase nonetheless. Besides removing that last little bit of brain fog, after taking the first dose I could feel myself gradually becoming more alert, in the sense that I was aware of my surroundings and became focused on what I wanted to accomplish during the day. Once I got into the thick of the day, usually on days that I;m at work, I could feel a sustained steady level of energy, in that I wouldn't feel fatigued by the end of my shift like I usually would. Once my workout rolled around the OxiMega mixed with the White Flood put my energy levels through the roof. As a result, I was able to lift with a high level of intensity and a couple of days during this log I even had some energy left after my workout!
                    Grade: A-

Last Thoughts/Comments
                    Well I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed doing this log! From the first day that I took this product I knew that we had something special. I was immediately sold on it and knew that I would me a part of my foundational supplements from now on. Anyone looking to cover the basics, this product is great for them. Think of it as a pyramid, you can't finish the top without first building a strong foundation. This is where the OxiMega comes in, and mixed with Orange Triad you have covered all your requirements for omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruits, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support! Makes sense if you ask me. Overall, I give this product two thumbs up, it's a winner in my books.

Comment

"Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

Working...
                      X