New stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stack

I just got GM and BG in the mail today from the MAGsicle contest on bb.com so it's time for my new stack. I was originally going to start my Animal supp review for the next couple months but since I just got the free CL stuff for the contest I decided NOW is the time to finally do a CL log. I've had killer results with CL supps the last couple months so far. For an old man (36) I'm getting results as good as I got when I was in my early 20's.

Here's what I'll be doing based on the CL supps I have as well as the stacking info from the home page.

Pre-GM/WF/GGrow(1 scoop)/BG
    Intra-GGrow(1 scoop)/PI
    Post-GGrow(1 scoop)/Whey protein/MRP shake immediately w/a real meal about an hour later
    RED AM with lunch
    RED PM/WB before bed (a couple ppl here have told me there's benefits to taking WB before bed)
    Casein shake before bed

OT 3x daily
    OxiMega when it finally ships. I just ran out of my fish oil and ran out of Greens+ a couple weeks ago but won't buy more cuz Oxi will hopefully ship soon.

I have my nutrition down to the point where I don't even need a cheat meal cuz I LOVE what I'm eating and I'm taking in around 3800-4k calories a day so I don't get hungry yet my BF hasn't gone up at all on this bulk and my strength and size gains are kicking ass.

I'm going to add another day of muay thai each week and switch from steady cardio on the elliptical/treadmill/bike to more of a HIIT style. Basically a round of tabata's on each for a total of 12 minutes of HIIT every other day. That should help to start dropping the BF some. I plan to bulk for another month before cutting but I still want to cut BF during the bulk. Just the change in the cardio/conditioning will take care of that and when I cut back on the calories the cut will kick into high gear with the addition of a little more cardio.

If anyone has any comments/concerns/suggestions on the supp stack please shout it out.

Just curious, whats your diet like? As as far as the type of foods your consuming
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
      Just curious, whats your diet like? As as far as the type of foods your consuming
      Pretty much the same thing at the same time every day with the exception of lowering carbs 4 days a week...just a little.

10am-Whey shake as soon as I wake up
      10:30-Pre-workout supps
      11am-workout
      12:30-1pm(depends on if it's lifting or muay thai day) Meal 1-post workout shake
      2pm Meal 2-6 egg whites/2 whole Omega 3 eggs, 1 cup cooked grits w/ slice of American cheese mixed in, 1 cup strawberries or blueberries
      3:45(when I get to work before shift starte) Meal 3-8oz lean steak, 8oz taters (baked, mashed, etc.) w/1 tbsp butter buds for flavor, 1 cup steamed brocolli
      6pm-Meal 4-8oz chicken or fish, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans or brocolli
      9pm(Lunch) Meal 5-8oz lean steak, 1 cup pasta w/Newmans Own sauce, salad
      Midnight Meal 6-two 4oz bison burgers(no bun), 8oz taters (baked, mashed, etc.) w/1 tbsp butter buds for flavor, apple or nectarine
      2am Meal 7-Protein bar (usually I'm going home unless I have to work late)
      3:30-4am-Casein shake, REDuction PM/WB then bed

Pretty much the same thing every day except on low carb days I'll eliminate rice/taters and go up to 2 cups of veggies. Sometimes for lunch I'll only do 4oz steak so I can add 4oz chicken or ham to my salad
      Last edited by Malice; 03-13-2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

With the stack man, only thing I would question is how come GG intra and post workout. Might be best to take it pre, since that's what it is meant for

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
          With the stack man, only thing I would question is how come GG intra and post workout. Might be best to take it pre, since that's what it is meant for
          On the container it says to take it before, during and after working out so that's why I do it that way. I'm still experimenting with it but I usually go by the recommended usage unless someone can give me a good reason otherwise. I'm always open for suggestions. I'll give 3 scoops pre a try and see how it works.

Comment

If you are taking GG pre, intra and post, you might get tired of taking it so many times.

Some people find it just easier to take it pre/during.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I actually just read the container and it says to take 1-4 scoops pre so I stand corrected. Thanks for mentioning that 5, otherwise I probably wouldn't have looked at it again.

Comment

Working...
              X