superpump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superpump

Anyone ever tried superpump 250 from gaspari nutrition? I got a lot of free samples of this at the Arnold expo and I was thinking about giving it a shot.

Also, anyone know if its ok to take this with purple intrain?

Tried it, hated it. Gave me bad poops. I call it Superdump 250. I'd recommend White Flood over this any day.

Honestly, you could try it....but you'll have much better results with WF! Trust me. I've tried many N.O. products and WF is the best!
    Last edited by breathemetal; 03-12-2010, 01:40 AM.

Comment

yeah i am a big fan of WF too, i]I just thought i'd give this a shot since i had the free samples

Comment

If you have it already give it a shot, just dont expect much

Comment

I got a bunch of free samples too at the Phoenix Pro as well as samples of other Gasp stuff but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

Ive tried Jack3d, Superpump 250, Shotgun, NO Xplode, & Blackpowder, and they cant even come close to touching White Flood.

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
              I call it Superdump 250
              BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

hey, i speak the truth

Comment

I agree with the superdump nickname. I had the same effects lol.... garbage product in my opionion. just started using WF today. lets see how it works out!

Comment

jI used to take it. I liked it better than N.O. Xplode, but it made me chit like a bear and with little notice. No telling how many times I had to drop dumbbells and make a sprint.
                    That muscle fullness people like from SuperDump 250 can easily be replaced and exceded by GyclerGrow. The N.O. in SuperDump is weak and dirty. You will crash hard when coming off of it. Not like White Flood which is a cleaner N.O. boost. WF and GG is a hard pre-workout duo that is hard to beat.
                    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

That's probably what ill do for my next stack.

Pre: WF/GM/GG together, BG as well
                      and keep with ON post

and of course all the Orange products as my staple

Comment

missed the sale of a lifetime on this. gnc online had it for like 9 bucks. Obviously an xploit. Mad at myself, could have made some easy money while saving other people's money.

Comment

I just dont understand how people like this stuff.
                          I read on the BB forums all the time that it is superb.
                          Yet, it's trash.
                          Maybe its placebo for them, idk, but they need White Flood

Comment

personally wouldn't try it at all but like you said people love it so easy money.

Comment

Tried it and returned it after about a week. it make me a lil more tired, less focused working out. i looked slightly more lean though.

but for focus and energy the best ive had really is white flood no bullshit. Im not sure bout all the arginine pump stuff ya kno. but it is a good product

Comment

Working...
                              X